THE AFTER PARTY

CHASING DREAMS

 

CHAPTER 12: THE AFTER PARTY

"Dude! Where have you been? Everybody’s been looking for you!" Tabi patted Jiyong’s shoulder as he saw him arriving at the bar. "Don't you know that the party won't start unless you are here? This is OUR party, in case you forgot!"

"I didn't. *chuckles* I just went looking for someone... but that someone already left... and besides, I don't think the party won't start without me. *chuckles* Look at you! You're already having fun!!" Jiyong replied, as he combed his hair with his hand, grabbed a glass of wine and sipped a little.

"Wait... *dance dance* that someone you are looking for, is that a chick? Or a dude??" Tabi asked as he continued dancing. His eyes narrowed for he thinks he knows the person Jiyong is looking for... "Did you know about my psychic powers? I'll tell you one of my EXTREMELY AMAZING SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES! Did you know that, *eyes narrows* I can easily sense that there's something you've been keeping from me these past few days? *laughs* I am AMAZING aren't I? Hahaha." He laughed as he raised one of his bushy eyebrows and drank another glass of red wine while dancing.

"HAHAHAH! You really know how to make me laugh hyung!! *laughs*..That was a nice one! Hahaha!" Jiyong tapped his lap repeatedly and laughed exaggeratedly, hoping that he will be able to divert the topic to something else. "By the way... Have you eat---..”

"AHA!!! You are trying to change the topic... *eyes narrows* are you? See how amazing my superpowers are!! *chuckles* I'm right again!! Bwahahahahaha!!!" Tabi let out an evil laugh and smirked. "No... No, seriously. Is there something you want to tell me? Or do you want ME to tell you what you've been hiding from me instead?"

'OH CRAP! He knows? Maybe because of what happened earlier at the concert! ! I’m so stupid! I really don't know how to control my feelings! Ughh... What will I do now? This is embarrassing!' Jiyong thought as he took a deep breath and finally found the courage to tell him the truth..

"Well... there's this one thing, *scratch head* but I know you'll just think I'm crazy! This is just between us... okay? Don't laugh!! Uhmm... *bites lip* well, I think...... *sigh~ Arghhh! Why is it so hard to breathe now? ~wooooh!! I think I'm falling for someone! THERE! There! I finally said it!" Jiyong said, finally letting out a sigh as he held his breath the whole time he spoke.

"MAN! You’re starting to freak me out!!! Is it me??? *eyes widen* Are you falling for me now!? Oh come on, man!!! Are you GAY? *smirks* 'Coz from the way you said it, *chuckles* it's as if you’re proposing to a girl or something!!! Hahaha..." Tabi suddenly burst into laughter as soon as he heard what Jiyong said.

“Stop fooling around hyung! I’m serious here!” Jiyong uttered as he now bit his lower lip and pouted.

“Hmmm… I know why you are like that! You have never had a girlfriend before!!! That’s why you don’t know how to act properly in front of the girl you like, right? ~silence~ …RIGHT??” Tabi’s eyes widened for he realized that his guess was right--- Jiyong has never been in love! “DAMN!! I could not believe this! So I’m absolutely right!?! Ji! Talk to me!” Tabi said as he noticed Jiyong bowed, scratching his head..

Tabi felt a bit awkward by the silence, as he just bobbed his head and continued to dance...  "Oh well, if you don't wanna talk about it, let's just dance!"

“What’s up? Are you guys drunk already? TOP hyung seems like he has drank a lot already! *chuckles* By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! The concert was a success!” Taeyang suddenly popped out of the blue as he tapped each of the boys' shoulders and blurted, “What’s with the sad face Ji? You should be happy that the concert’s over man!! Finally, your sacrifices paid off!”

“No, I’m not sad. I... I’m just tired. I haven’t had enough sleep since the concert preparation started…”

“Well, we are here to have fun! Go grab an energy drink or something! Or better yet, let’s eat first so you’ll have your energy back! Come on…” Taeyang smiled as he pulled the two guys and went outside the bar.

“Uhmm…Thanks for what you did earlier…” Taeyang smiled at both of the boys as they went inside a convenient store. “You both made me feel confident on stage…”

“Hahaha… And for that, you’ll pay for my ice cream! Everything has a price now, you know that! Hahahaha…” Tabi joked on Taeyang as they went to the counter to pay for their food.

“Hahaha. Tabi hyung is such a bully! *shakes head* Let me get that… It’s my treat!” Jiyong suddenly butted in as he smiled, trying to get his thoughts out of his mind..

“Oh. Is that so??? *raises eyebrows* Well then, both of you wait here… I’ll just get some more!!! Hahahaha.” Tabi ran towards the freezer as if it was his first time to eat a Popsicle, and to be treated by Jiyong..

“Are you serious?? *chuckles* How long have you not eaten ice cream, huh? Hahahaha.” Taeyang laughed as his eyes smiled too!

“Duh! Since like, *rolls eyes* FOREVER!” Three of them are now laughing as Tabi acted gay-ish! “Oh come on Oppa! Buy this for me! *puppy-eyes* Please, please, pretty please!” Tabi batted his eyelashes and pouted as he caressed Taeyang’s buffed body, trying to make Jiyong laugh!

“Hahaha.. hyung! Stop it already!!! Hahaha.*gasps* My stomach’s cramping now! Haha hahaha…” Jiyong couldn’t stop laughing now as he kept on tapping the counter and held onto his now aching stomach!

'Finally! Jiyongie smiled…’ he thought while he looked at the two boys laughing.. “So, shall we go back now?”

“Are you kidding, hyung? With all this ice cream? It’ll just melt there! Let’s finish all of this first. I know there’s a playground beside this store, and no one’s awake at this time of the night so… we can do whatever we want!” Taeyang suggested as he too, noticed that Jiyong is drowning in his own thoughts..

Tabi hesitated at first as he remembered the party---people may start wondering why the three of them weren't there anymore! But when he saw Jiyong and Taeyang’s kid-like expressions, he could not do anything now, but spoil them! 

“Fine! that party!!! I missed being a kid!! Come on! Just this once, *grins* I’ll act like a kid and forget about work!!!” Tabi blurted as the two other boys burst into laughter… again!

“What did you say??? * laughs* Just this once? Hahahahaha… You act like that everyday!! You really are so funny hyung!!! Hahahaha…” Jiyong laughed as they all went to the playground.

The three men suddenly became kids as they chase each other around the playground. They all of a sudden stopped as they saw Taeyang trip from a rock on the ground. “Hahahaha… How come, even if hyung is joking, he still looks cool?!” Taeyang blurted as he was assisted by Jiyong in standing up..

“Do I still look cool when I do this???” The two boys laughed as Tabi showed off his crazy dance! “~whew! I’ve just realized, it’s really hard to be your personal clown, you know! I get worn-out easily! Let’s just sit there…”

They finally went on the swing and ate another bunch of popsicles. “Do you think they will come and look for us?” Taeyang asked as he suddenly sounded worried. “If YG finds out… we’re certainly dead!”

“Don’t worry about that anymore… I already texted President YG. I said that we’ll be having a ‘boys’ night out’ and he texted back…---…” Jiyong was suddenly cut off as Tabi continued what he is about to say.

 “Hmmm… Let me see his text, *grabs Jiyong's phone* he said, --- ‘Well, okay… just try to show up there! Even for just 15 minutes or so, and it’ll be fine. Don’t do anything stupid if you don’t want your faces to be on the front page tomorrow, Arasso?’ --- Hahahaha…” Tabi and his mates laughed with him as he imitated their President.

“I know the pres. can never say no to Jiyong! *smiles* He’s YG’s favourite!” Tabi uttered as Taeyang agreed. Silence was felt at the moment, as they try to catch their breath for they kept on laughing a lot, and they got busy eating their popsicles..           

 “You know what, I suddenly missed my brother. We used to have fun like this when we were kids, but he got serious with his studies now… and I’ve got the busiest schedule that won’t fit in my planner anymore! I think I don’t even have time to shower properly nowadays! Hahahaha...” Tabi revealed as he reminisced about his childhood..

“Err…Hyung? Does your brother mind if I stay at your place tonight?”  Jiyong suddenly asked while Taeyang’s attention is on his phone, reading some text messages..

“Sure! Let’s stay at my place. And then, you can continue what we’re talking about earlier! Who knows… maybe I can help you with your ‘love problem’!!” Tabi smirked as he raised his eyebrows teasing his friend, Jiyong.

As the three guys were having fun chatting and reminiscing about their childhood, Taeyang suddenly saw a flash of camera just behind the tree! “Come on!!! Let’s get back there now! I think someone’s been spying on us!!! . We’re DEAD!”

“DAMN!!! Did the paparazzi saw my dance?! We’re absolutely dead!!! RUUNNN!!!” Tabi yelled as they all ran across the street, towards the bar entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong yeorubun!

let gdtopyb have some fun for the meantime arasso? ^^

chapter 13... VERY SOON! ^^

*tabi3sj*