SLEEPLESS SLEEP-OVER

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 14: THE SLEEPLESS SLEEP-OVER

[JIYONG’S POV]

‘Oh Ji… You’re going crazy!!! A star? Falling for a simple girl? Is this for real?? Am I really falling for her? Why her? I mean… There’s a bunch of hot and y celebrities that are just waiting for me to ask them out, and here I am, going nuts about the girl I just met at the café?! She’s not even interested in me!! DAMN IT, I’m so stupid!’ I thought as I forgot that Tabi hyung is actually talking!

“Are you even listening?? *creased forehead* I said, I noticed it when you messed up earlier.. Dude! You actually stopped singing and just stood there and stared as if you were the only people at the concert! Actually, *gulp-gulp* I even thought you would kiss her…!! ---So that's when I started to sense that you are somehow feeling something for the chick!" Tabi hyung now looks astounded as he recalled what happened and gulped a glass of wine..

"Yeah, about that... *rakes hair* I'm really sorry hyung... I won't be like that again." I uttered as I pouted. That was really embarrassing!

"I couldn't believe that you forgot your lines. * forehead* I even sang half of the song! I thought I’m gonna finish it all by myself! It's a good thing my mind can think that fast... my plan worked---pulling her away from you! That’s brilliant huh?! *raises eyebrow* Hahahahaha..." Tabi hyung laughed as he continued, "Well, Don't do that again... letting your feelings get in the way when you're working."

'Tabi hyung was right. He always is! I shouldn't be like that...*shakes head* I have to focus! FOCUS JIYONG!' I thought as I drank the wine straight from the bottle..

"I'm not telling you to stop liking the girl. Just know your priorities and learn how to control your feelings! *scratches eyebrows* Anyway... does she know that you like her?"

I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed for not being able to make my first move! I just couldn’t figure out what to do whenever she’s near me… it’s like; my whole body becomes frozen as ice whenever I see those beautiful, innocent eyes!!! "Uhmmm... Actually, I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet. When I met her, she still has a boyfriend! But I've heard from their conversation that she's single now..."

"So... *eyes narrows* is that my maknae's habit now? Listening to the business of others? *chuckle* Just kidding. Seriously dude, what are you planning to do now? Are you going to ask her out or something? Think about it first... If you think it will not ruin your career, then don't wait any longer! Do something! *gulp* And don’t you want to know if she likes you too or not? What if someone also likes her and makes his move… You’ll lose her coz she doesn’t know that ‘G-Dragon’ likes her!!! That would man! That’ll suck real bad!!!" Tabi hyung uttered as he wore his eyeglasses and read a magazine.

"That is another thing I'm concerned about hyung... *scratch head* What if he likes G-Dragon and not Jiyong? I still have to think carefully on how to make my first move." I asked as I thought about what hyung just said.

"Oh, about that... It's really hard, you know. With people like us, girls usually fall for the fame and popularity and not for the person! I've been to that situation... *shakes head* and I don’t want to be in that situation again! Tsssssss..." Tabi hyung his creased forehead, as he drank the wine straight from the bottle…

WHAT? So you have experienced being in love with a girl who loves TOP and not Tabi?” I said as I got curious about what I just heard! He's always childish and funny in front of me and YB... but he's still mysterious. He is good in keeping secrets... his secrets about himself.

“What? Did I just say that? *chuckle* Well... It’s not me who has a problem here! So don’t ask about that now… Anyway, ----"

“Hyung… *door creaked* Hyung are you home?” Our conversation suddenly ended as we heard Tabi hyung’s dongsaeng entered the house.

“Daesung-ah! Long time no see! *smiles* I missed you bro! Did you watch the concert?” I went to Daesung and hugged him as he smiled and tapped my back..

“Yeah!! You two are amazing!!! *rainbow smile* Soon, you’ll be the ones watching my concert so wait for it!! Hahahaha…” Daesung laughed as he removed his shoes and sat beside his hyung.

‘There’s no resemblance in this two… Daesung has a high pitched voice, a total opposite of Tabi hyung's… *rubs chin* He is good in singing and studies as well! But hyung.. Tabi hyung is really crazy!! He always jokes around and doesn’t take life seriously---..’

“Hey! *forehead creases* what are you staring at? Yeah. *waves hand* I know!! We don’t look alike… *chuckles* Hyung’s way more handsome and cooler than me!” My thoughts were suddenly disturbed as Daesung noticed me staring at them!

"It's not that Dae. *chuckles* I just envy you... I also want a hyung! And by the way, don't say that! You're handsome in your own way maknae!” I smiled as I rubbed my knuckles on Daesung’s head..

We laughed and reminisced our childhood the whole night… ‘This is really good---hanging out with them. Maybe I’ll be able to shake off my thoughts about Dara… This is just ing crazy! Falling for someone I don’t even know?! I couldn’t understand myself sometimes… Why Ji? Why are you making this hard for yourself??’

-----                                                                                        

[DARA’S POV]

‘His stare… *blush* His cold hands… Even if he looks too cool and arrogant, I think he has a good heart.. I just can feel it! Wait... Why am I thinking about G-Dragon?! What's happening to me?! Really??? Am I going insane??? I should be bothered by what happened earlier!!! I should be thinking about Minho and Taeyeon! But why can’t I just get over with what happened on stage?!?’ I thought as I stared at myself on the bathroom mirror... I think I’m starting to like him…

“Dara unni… *knock-knock* Are you done? I think I need to use the bathroom now…” I jerked as I hear Minji suddenly knocked and spoke outside the bathroom door..

“Oh! *startled* A-Almost done! Why? Is your tummy aching?” I shouted as I tied my hair and opened the bathroom door..

“Aniyo! But I think I need to take a bath now… *scratch-scratch* my back itches… SEE??” Minji uttered as she showed me her back that is now full of red spots!

“Honey, did you ate a lot of shrimp earlier? ‘Coz I think this is an allergy!” I muttered as I observed her now map-like skin.. “CL-roo! Can you get my medicine box?”  I called her but she didn’t answer! I then dragged Minji to my room.

“~Omo! What are you two doing?!” Minji and I got stunned as we saw the two girls! They are watching a video of me dancing!

“Hahahaha… *smiles* I didn’t know you could dance!” CL smiled as Minji went beside the two and watched the video too! OHMYGAAAH! This is embarrassing!

“Bommie!!! *slaps arms* I told you not to touch my stuff! ~Aishhhht! Will you just help our Minji here? She’s having an allergy attack!!! *shakes head* Seriously girls… Are you just going to watch that all night??”

“Ehh? *pouts* Ssan-tokki’s angry now? Why? I know I sing better than you… *chuckles* but you dance way better than me! Everyone in the family knows how to sing and dance! So don’t you hide our talent! This is the pride of our family!! Hmpf.” Bom pouted as I think she felt disappointed, while CL approached me holding the medicine box I was asking for.

“Here it is! Antihistamines… drink this and the itch will be gone…”

“Thanks unni… Well, since we’re bored, why don’t we just play ‘spin the bottle’?” Minkki blurted as she placed the tablet in and gulped a mouthful amount of water..

“You know what, *beams sarcastically* that’s a great idea! We should play so that these girls right here will stop touching some other people’s stuff!”                                                    

“So what’s the consequence?” CL asked as she bites the cookie she’s holding, and sat on the pink carpeted floor.

“How about… picking between a dance number and a song number? *giggles* that’ll be fun! Dara should be the first one to lose! Bwahahahahaha…” Bom let out an evil laugh as she teased me! Ughh… this girl really knows how to make me feel annoyed easily!

“Fine! *tilts chin* Let’s start now! I hope you’ll be the first one to lose! You’re a bad cousin!!! Hmpf.” I uttered as I slapped Bom’s !                                                                            

“OUCH! ~slap!* Don’t just slap my like that! Tsssssss! Come on! Let’s start this now… SPIN SPIN SPIN!!” Bom pouted as she slapped my arm!. She then spun the bottle as it stopped and pointed at me!

‘Oh great! I’m the first one… stupid bottle! Why did you point at me this early?’ I thought as CL now raised the first question…

“Well, if you were to choose between TOP and G-Dragon to be your next boyfriend, who will it be?”

“G-Dragon… NEXT!” I answered immediately and spun the bottle. I really don’t know why I’m acting weird tonight… There’s nothing wrong to have a crush on a celebrity anyways, so I think it’s fine..

“Wow! That was fast! You really must be crushing on him are you? *grin* I noticed both of your stares earlier! It was pretty intense!” CL blurted as she laughed. Actually, G-Dragon's stare reminded me of someone... I just couldn't remember where have I seen those eyes...

The bottle is now pointed at Bommie’s direction! Well, this is my chance for revenge! “So… Bommie, tell us… Who is the owner of Bommie’s heart?”

“No! *shakes head* I won’t tell! *pout* Can I have another question, please? Or I’ll just sing!” Bom exclaimed as she rolled her eyes at me.. I really want to know who her boyfriend is! Why can’t she tell me? I’m her cousin! And they’re her friends too! Ooooooh, Bommie… I never know she would be this secretive!

“No!! Answer it! *creased eyebrow* Why is it so hard to answer? Okay. If you really don’t want to answer my question, just at least answer CL’s question earlier… who would you pick?”

“Fine! *pouts* I pick TOP! His features are very manly… NEXT!”  Bom blushed as she hid her face with a pillow and spun the bottle. I think Bom has a huge crush on TOP... She keeps on asking about him. I'm just pretending I couldn't hear her. It annoys me! kekeke…

"No! You still haven't answered the first question! Don't be unfair unni! *grin* Do the consequence!! i want to see unnie dance!!!" Minji suddenly butted in, forcing Bommie to dance!

"OKAY! *tilts chin* I'm happy to show you my talent! *chuckles*" Bommie suddenly stood and started dancing... She never says no when we play truth or dare... except when you ask her about her love life... hmmm...

Bom now spun the bottle as it was pointed at CL. "Ooooh! This is a good one! Does my cousin have a chance with you? I’m just curious! *spazzes* You know, If ever he asks you out… Will you date him?” Bom asked… That was supposed to be what I’m also going to ask her… Darn!

“Are you serious? *blush* He is not my type! Too much of a bad boy for me! Na-uh! *shakes head* No way!” CL blurted as she immediately grabbed the bottle and spun it..

“But that doesn’t look like a no! *beams* Your cheeks say that he has a big chance with you! *grin* you are blushing!! ~Weeeeee! *chuckle* Chae Rin has a crush on Panda boy!” Bom said as she teased CL!

“NO! *pouts* NO okay?! I have no crush on him! *pause* Well... Just don’t tell him that I blushed okay? *smirk*…NEXT!” CL uttered as her face turned all red! Honestly, I think they are good for each other… Riri needs a mature lady like CL…

---

“~Omo! Minji already fell asleep! Maybe the antihistamine kicked in already. *pouts* Poor Minji… Let’s just continue this tomorrow… I don’t want to wake her up!” Bom whispered as she placed a blanket on Minji…

The three of us went downstairs, washed the dishes and cleaned the place. After doing the chores, CL and I tucked ourselves in the blanket of my bed, while Bom tapped her fluffy pillow and rested beside Minji…

‘Finally, the house is now quiet. “CL? Bommie? Are you both asleep now?” well I guess they already are! Hmmmm… Why couldn’t I sleep? *sigh~ Every time I try to close my eyes, I can see GD’s gorgeous eyes… staring at me! This cannot happen!!! I think I’m starting to fall for him… *shakes head* No! Maybe I’m just starting to be his fan… OMyGhaaad! I’m going nuts!!! Please try to sleep Dara… Please!!’