Chapter 2

Confession

 

Chapter Two

New Bonds.

 

 “Yun ah, how do you like your room? Did you see the violets I sent you?” a girl with brown curly hair, black eyes and red lips was talking through her cell phone.

 

“De. Thank you for the flowers. Jae-sshi was it really a good idea for me to transfer here?”

 

“Yun ah, don’t worry. They won’t find you here and take this as a fresh start. Your uncle has agreed to hide you here, the place where they won’t dare lay a finger on you unless they want to declare war. Soooo, want to have dinner with me? I miss my best friend.”

 

“Aigoo. You last saw me a month ago before you returned here in Korea for your classes. Why are you not in my dorm anyway? I thought we could share a room or something.” Yun ah was now pouting.

 

“You know that as the grand daughter of the owner of this school, they want me to stay at Grandpa’s house. What do you expect? You haven’t answered my question yet.”

 

“I can’t. The head of this dorm said that it’s mandatory to have dinner with them so he could explain the rules.”

 

“Jinjja? Then I’ll see you tomorrow then, we have the same class first thing in the morning.”

 

“Arasso. See you soon. I miss you too.”

 

“I know you do. Keke. And oh, Yun ah, try to get along and open up to your dorm mates okay? It’s about time you learn to trust again. Bye” the phone call was cut.

 

Yun’s POV

 

“Its not like I don’t like to get along or trust other people. I just don’t know how after all those things happened.” I muttered as I placed my phone back to my pants.

 

Young Jae is my best friend. Our families were close so we knew each other ever since we were 4. She comes to visit me every summer vacation in America, and we used to video call each other a lot. She was the reason why my uncle has decided to send me in Korea where I was born before. He said it would be best for me to stay there and start a new, or as he calls it, to live freely, while he would try his best to run the company until everything was ok and safe for me to go back.

 

“Aisshh. I guess I have no choice but to get along with this five guys, whoever they are.” I checked my over all appearance, I was wearing a blue plaid polo shirt with my black Levis jeans, and a simple black sandals. I didn’t tie my hair and just wore a stud silver earrings.

 

“This will do. No way am I going to dress up just for dinner with some random guys I don’t really know.” I said while going out my room, taking the keycard from the wall and closing my door. I made my way towards the room our head dorm said.

 

Hyung Joon’s POV

 

“Sooo. What do you guys think of our new resident here?” I asked the guys who were sited on the couch while watching TV.

 

“She’s hard to figure.” Hyun joong hyung said while surfing through the channels.

 

“She looks lost.” Jungmin said while searching something on his phone.

 

“She seems to be a fine girl, maybe she just needs some friends.” Kyu jong said.

 

“She would fit perfectly fine here with us. Give her time.” Youngsaeng hyung said while playing with his psp.

 

“I think she is pretty.” I said but no one bothered to listen to me. Then a knock came from the door.

 

“That must be our guest, it’s time to give her a good welcome right?” Youngsaeng hyung said while throwing the psp on the couch and went to the door. All of us just smiled and knew what he meant.

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

Everyone was eating dinner but I was busy observing our new guest. She was passing all the requirements we have set up to know whether a person is befriending us because of our background and fame or not. And it was scary to think but I was becoming happier as she was passing those tests without her knowledge.

 

“Yun ah, mianhe. We didn’t ask the chef to cook a healthy meal but rather barbeque. I was craving for it a while ago.”

 

“Anniyo. I’m not that picky with food anyway, and the barbeque is great. Meals are more delicious if it is eaten without restrictions.” The other guys just smiled and watch her eat with a smile on her face it was not faked.

 

“Hyun joon hyung, can you help me prepare the cake for dessert?” I asked him and he knew what I meant. So we went to the kitchen and talked.

 

“Hyung, she just passed all of it.” I was grinning. And he was too.

 

“De. Seems like we now have a dongsaeng to take care of. She’s adorable you know.” Hyung said while trying to imagine her as her dongsaeng.

 

“She’s different from the other students here. She doesn’t care who we are, well she doesn’t really have a clue what SS501 is until we told her. She dresses to her own comfort not caring to impress others that reveals her natural beauty. And she seems not a bit uncomfortable with us. Well, she is answer when we ask questions but that is normal.” I fired all the results of her tests.

 

“Then let’s get that awkwardness between us disappear. It’s time to have fun. Now go get that cake, I’m still hungry.” Hyung ordered me and we went back in while Youngsaeng was explaining the rules of the dorms here in our school.

 

“...but all those rules don’t apply to us, the VIP residents.” Yun ah was now staring at Youngsaeng hyung with a look on her face that says, you’re kidding right.

 

“Yun ah, its true. But we made our own rules. First, we protect each other. Second, nobody must get left behind. Third, have fun. 3 simple rules, if you can manage to obey this then you won’t have a problem in joining our group.” I explained to her the rules one by one.

 

“Join your group? What does that mean? Mianhe. I don’t get it.” She said with a look of confusion in her eyes, she stopped eating.

 

“It simply means your one of us now, you are our dongsaeng, part of our family. Well except for Hyung joon since you’re the same ages.” Kyu jong explained to her chuckling at her reaction. This girl is really different.

 

“So it’s settled then. Kaja?” I asked and grabbed her arm and pulled her out the doors with the others following us.

 

Yun’s POV

 

I was seated in between Jungmin and Kyu jong, while Hyun joong was in the front seat with their manager, who they introduced a while ago, and Youngsaeng and Hyung joon was behind us. We were in this van for 15 minutes now and I still don’t know what’s happening. Although I felt at home with them since they reminded me of my two brothers.

 

“Hey! Kwenchana?” Kyu jong asked me and pointed at my teary eyes.

 

“De. Don’t mind me.” I looked down, suddenly aware that all of them was now looking at me.

 

“Yun ah, from now on your a part of us now. You can depend on us, trust us, it might not be now of course. Even if you make it difficult, will definitely earn your trust. Don’t ever forget this arasso?” I heard Kyu jong say, and I felt their sincerity.

 

“De. Komawo. It’s just that you guys remind me of my brothers so much. I miss them.” I managed to say with a smile.

 

“Yun ah, call us oppa from now on arasso? Except for this turtle, there’s no need.” Jungmin commanded but before I could reply he was already bickering with Hyung Joon.

 

“Yun ah, call me Saengie oppa from now on, arasso?” Youngsaeng said smiling. Then the others joined in giving me the names they demand me to call them.

 

“Then I’ll be your Kyu oppa, arasso?”

 

“Call me Minnie oppa, arasso Yun ah? And you can call him Joonie, no need for the baby nickname and you can call leader Hyun joong.”

 

“I still want that oppa after my name arasso?”

 

“Aigoo. Stop bombarding Yun ah, and go have some fun. We’re here. Remember to be in groups always, arasso? I’ll give you a hard training if any trouble arises. Pick you up after two hours.” We said our goodbyes to Vincent Hyung, and I smiled as I saw that we were at the amusement park.

 

“How do we split the group?” Joonie was asking us.

 

“Rock. Paper. Scissors. What else?” Hyun joong oppa suggested and we all did it.

 

“Arasso. Kyu jong, Jungmin and Yun ah goes together, the rest are with me. You three behave arasso? Let’s meet here at 8:30PM before hyung picks.” No wonder he was the leader, everyone listens to him well.

 

“De.” We all replied and went separate ways.

 

“Yun ah, what do you want to ride first?” Kyu oppa asked me and I pointed at the roller coaster.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go.” Jungmin said but he was leading me away from it.

 

“Wae~ I want the roller coaster.” So I ran towards it, calling them to quicken their phase as the line was already open and we can enter. I went to the front seat and they sat down on my left and right side.

 

“Eiiyeee~~” I heard Jungmin oppa scream when the ride was going down the loops and Kyu oppa was silent the whole time.

 

“You guys should have just said that you are afraid of heights or something.” I said passing two bottles of water to their slouching bodies on a bench after the ride.

 

“Didn’t we say no matter how hard it is, we will gain your trust? How can we do that if your first impression of us are cowards?” Kyu oppa was chuckling while Jungmin oppa replied to me.

 

“Arasso. Forgiven. I’ll let you choose the next ride.”

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

 

I was scared to death from the roller coaster ride but at least Yun ah was cheerful again.

 

“Yun ah, want that?” I pointed at a teddy bear on a firing booth.

 

“Isn’t that hard to get?” she asked looking at the balloons we have to pop.

 

“Anniyo, I’ll get it if you want it.” I stated and Jungmin was now competing with me, as he wants to get a carrot stuff toy for Yun ah too.

 

“Komawo, Kyu oppa, Jungmin oppa.” She was chuckling when we handed her the toys.

 

“Ah. It’s 8:30 already. Kaja we have to meet the others.” Jungmin said as he lead the way back.

 

“Did you have fun dongsaeng?” I asked her while buying an ice cream along they way.

 

“De. I like the roller coaster, and the water log, and the anchors away, the ferris wheel was nice too.” There was something mysterious about her that keeps bothering me and I know the guys felt it too. But I’m glad to gain a new friend, it’s was not always that someone gets along with us just because of what we are, not of who we are.