Chapter 14

Confession

Chapter 14

Truths 2.

Lee’s POV



“Ray, you might want to look at this.” I heard Carlos call out to me, I was in the kitchen of the apartment I was staying in together with him and another secret agent, Ritz.


“Waeyo?” I asked walking to the living room where he was watching TV. My mouth dropped open at what I saw. It was some footage of my sister being harassed by the media people and some guys that was helping her get away from them.


T.V News Headlines: Min Yun Hei, heiress to one of the largest advertising company in America and the top car dealers in Asia was found to be a student in Seoul’s Elite School. Rumors have been spreading that Ms. Min who suddenly disappeared from the media two months ago, is hiding here in Seoul to avoid running the company that their parents have left...


“Damn!” I cursed as I turned off the TV. Now the entire world knows where she is.


“Ray. Relax. You must not blow your cover. You have sacrificed a lot to be here now.” Ritz said while placing a hand on my shoulder.


“De. It’s just that, I’m scared for her. I never knew she would be coming here in Seoul. Ever since I decided to disappear a year ago, I cut all my contacts and that included Uncle and her.” I said in frustration, recalling my purpose of being here.


Flashback


“Take me with you instead.” I butted in the conversation of two secret agents with our Uncle. I heard them talking about the not so accident that caused our parents life, and the possibility of catching the one behind it.


“Lee. This is a serious matter. You can loose your life as well.” My uncle tried to persuade me.


“I won’t permit you to with them, you still have a family here. And with you around, my only family that is left will be safer. Don’t forget that I’m the prodigy of my parents here.” I retorted his persuasion.


“Mr. Min, this lad is correct. The only way to penetrate the organization of the mastermind is through racing. And that skills is what this lad possess.” The agent agreed with him, his name was Ritz. 


“I won’t allow it!” Uncle still protested but he knew it was not enough to make me stay. The night after that, I left without a trace. I left with my heart slowly eating itself as I grew apart from my family. 


Ritz and his fellow secret agents brought me to Japan. For six months I had to keep a low profile, making everyone think that I did disappear. They trained me how to use a gun, use martial arts, and to sharpen my innate skills in racing. I changed my hair color from brown to black, and wore a different color of contacts aside from my misty green eyes. That was also the time I learned that Alice, my sister’s friend was the secret agent’s key computer whiz. I was able to live through all those hardships because of her stories and updates about my sister before she went missing too.


After those six months, I slowly worked my way as a part of the Team Thunders main driver. Winning every underground race all over the world. And the last few races were here in Seoul itself. 

End of Flashback



Yun’s POV


“Um...I’ll go and see the others.” I sat up instantly once I was able to snap out of my daze and ran outside of the library. Ignoring the angry glare of the librarian.


“Ottoke?? Saengie oppa just kissed me?!!” I talked to myself as I briskly walk towards the dormitory.


“Yun ah. Ya! Wait up.” I heard him call. I walked even faster.


“Ya! Didn’t you hear me call?” He asked when he was able to catch after me.


“Mianhe. I didn’t hear you. Bye.” I said and started walking again.


“Arasso. Mianhe. Please give me a minute.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.


“Fine. Start talking. Hana. Dul. Set. Net. Dasul.” I started counting when he just chuckled.


“Aigoo. Arasso. I like you. But I’m not expecting you to answer me back any time soon. About the kiss, mianhe, I got carried away. It won’t happen again without your permission.” My mouth went dry the moment he started explaining.


“Uh...” I couldn’t utter a word. I was too speechless.


“No need to answer. I told you already. I can wait. I’m a patient guy. Kaja.” He gave wink and half dragged me towards our dormitory.


“Ya!” I managed to utter a word but he just chuckled and gave me a smile. A smile that assures me not to worry about it at the moment, and I found myself bothered but actually not minding it either.


“Ottoke? My life just got complicated.” I yelled on my mind as we went in the elevator.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“Kyu oppa! Kwenchana?” I looked up and saw Yun ah gazing at the small cut on my right hand.


“Kwenchana my angel. Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” I returned her question as she yelled something at my intercom and my butler came in with a first aid kit. I was the first one to arrive at the dorm so I stayed in my room, after a few minutes Yun ah and Youngsaeng hyung arrived.


“Don’t mind me.” She said as she started to put on some antibiotics on the cut and placed a band-aid on it afterwards.


“The others are here.” Hyung said as the other three started to arrive one after another.


“Dongsaeng ah, kwenchana?” Jungmin walked towards Yun ah and locked her in a very big hug.


“Jungmin ah, my angel will suffocate if you hug her any longer.” I commented and he let go instantly. 


“Kwenchana. Don’t mind me guys.” Yun ah answered while she heavily plopped down beside me on the couch and closed her eyes. She was keeping everything to herself again. I met the other guys’ gaze; they were all thinking the same.


“Ei, my angel, want to help your oppa cook dinner? I need a right hand.” I asked her. I wanted to take her mind off of what just happened.


“De. Go help Kyu jong, I’m hungry.” Hyun joong hyung agreed, sending me a look of someone’s going to pay for revealing her secret.


“Yun ah, don’t forget my carrots arasso?” Jungmin pushed her towards my own kitchen and chatted the whole time while the three of us cook something for an early dinner.


Hyun Joong’s POV


“Oppa, how is Unnie holding? Even the news is all over here in Singapore.” Gab was worried about Yun ah so she called me.


“She seems fine on the outside, but we can tell she’s trembling in the inside.” I told her honestly.


“Ottoke. Will Unnie disappear again and move to another country?” she sounded worried and I could hear Kyoung Mi talking about her leaving too.


“Ya! Why are you girls telling that she will move?” Hyung joon asked. Our phones were on loudspeaker.


“Aissh. You babo. Yun came there to hide from her greedy relatives, now they know where she is, of course her Uncle would hide her again.” Joelle shouted making me put the phone away from my ear.


“No need to shout. Me and Hyun joong will go deaf.” Youngsaeng complained.


“Mianhe, oppas. Your maknae is kinda slow.” Joelle commented and we could hear the girls laugh.


“Oppa, it’s been 6 hours since the news came out. What has Unnie been doing?” Kyoung Mi asked us after they laugh.


“She’s putting away the left over food we had for dinner with Kyu jong and Mal.” I replied and they suddenly remembered that it was night.


“Ya! You girls haven’t eaten yet?” Hyung joon and I asked at the same time, which earned us a suspicious smile from Youngsaeng.


“Someone’s getting too concerned. Keke. Oh! I’ll get it.” Youngsaeng was teasing us over the phone when Kyu jong’s intercom buzzed.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Kyu jong can’t come right now, what is it?” I asked over the intercom and Kyu jong’s butler answered back.


“Young Master Heo, Young Master Min’s Uncle is here to see her.” I felt my heart prick the moment he said Yun ah’s Uncle was here.


“Let him in.” I said and called for the others.


“Guys! Yun ah’s Uncle is here. He’ll be arriving in a minute. End that call now and get the others. Hyung, help me welcome him.” I ordered hyung joon and requested Hyun joong.

 

 

~~~pls. do comment...