Chapter 24

Confession

 

Chapter 24

Snapshots 1.

Joelle’s POV



“Ah! Finally food.” I said as I took a seat next to Hyung joon oppa.


“Joelle, was work hard today?” Yun unnie asked me since I was the last one to arrive at our favorite Korean restaurant for dinner.


“Anni. It’s better than being in school.” I replied.


“Sorry for asking but I’m really curious, you’re a year younger than me, why are you already working?” Haneul unnie asked shyly. 


“Huh? You guys didn’t even bother to explain it to unnie?” I looked at them and gave them a shake of my head.


“Haneul unnie, you already know about my twin right? Like her, I was under the government’s special program, so I didn’t go to high school but straight to college. Al’s specialty is software’s and programs in the computer, while mine is the computer itself, I create the equipment while she creates the software.” I explained after swallowing some pasta.


“Which is why her school at Singapore was only a cover, instead she works for the government while you work for the computer industry.” She said, as she understood now.


“De.” 


“That’s cool.”


“In some point. But other than that, I’m totally clueless.” I said shyly as Hyung joon oppa was looking at me while eating.


Hyung joon’s POV


“Haiisssh. I’m so left out. Hyung can’t you stay for another year?” I begged Kyu jong. A year has already passed and two days from now it was their graduation. Only me was going to be left at school.


“Ya! What do you expect me to do in school? Besides you’re only left with your majors so you’re only going to school for half a week.” Kyu jong said, as they all laughed at me.


“Joonie, at least you are given the permission not to stay at the dorms.” Yun ah tried to console me. Although I know that our houses where just in the same subdivision, I can’t help but feel lonely.


“It’s still not the same.” I muttered.


“Ya! I almost forgot! You guys better not disturb my dongsaengs at their studies and work even after graduation, arasso?” Jae-shhi suddenly warned as in her motherly tone.


“Yes Ma.” I said in a low voice and ate silently.

--- Next Day


Yun’s POV


“Aiggoo. Why are you so hard to wake up like Hyun joong oppa.” I protested as I tried waking up my boyfriend again.


“Sleepy. What time is it already?” he said in a sleepy voice but he sat up on his bed already.


“Aiggoo it’s 11 in the morning already.” I complained sitting at the edge of his bed.


“Hmm...So how was your visit to your brother? How’s Han hyung doing in his therapy?” he asked as he rested his head on my shoulder.


“He’s able to walk now, but he can’t walk long distances and run yet. The doctor said it would take a few more months.” I replied. For this past year, I have been visiting him every now and then.


“That’s great. Now he can move out of the hospital.”


“Saeng?” I called him.


“Waeyo?” he turned to me with those sleepy eyes.


“Is there anything in your schedules today?”


“Anni. All of us have a clear schedule until after graduation.” He replied and a smile formed on my lips.


“Then, can I borrow you from the public the whole day?” I asked and he eyed me curiously.


“What do you have in mind?” I gave him a smile and a quick peck on the lips.


“Wash up and you’ll see when we get there.” I said and walked towards my room.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Ya! Will you get back here already?” I asked Yun ah who was busy running around the yatch, as I was driving it.


“Saeng oppa you called me?” her head popped out inside where I was. Saeng, I really like how she calls me by that.


“Stop running around, you may trip.” I told her as she sat on one of the benches holding her Nikon DSLR exactly like mine.


“Saeng.” She called out and I heard a snap when I turned to look at her.


“Aigoo my baby has gotten good at taking pictures already.” I praised her at how good the picture turned out after giving her a few lessons a month ago.


“Saeng lets go swimming.” She tugged on my hair. It was shorter now and was back to my raven black hair.


“When did you take this?” I asked as I look through her pictures of us in her living room. We all were wearing white since we just got back from a shoot that time. It was random pictures of us relaxing at her dorm pad.


user posted image

“You guys were too busy chilling to notice me taking those. Swim.” She pestered so I got up and turned off the machine.


“Arasso. Sebastian, you’re in command first while we take a swim.” I called out my butler as he took charge of commanding the two crew we took with us.


“Ya! Baby! Don’t do that.” I said to her when she jumped down from the Yatch into the open sea like a kid.


“Wae~” she was pouting when I got to her.


“I just don’t want you to get hurt.” I said pulling her into my embrace.


“But you’ll save me if I got hurt right?” she said with a playful smile on her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.


“Hhm...Do I get a reward if I did?” I answered biting my lower lip.


“Will this do?” she said kissing the corner of my mouth.


“That’s only an installment, this is the payment I want.” I said kissing her on the lips, deepening it every now and then while I tried to keep us both floating on the water.


“Saeng you know I love you right?” she whispered when we broke our kiss.


“Of course I do. You know that I love you so much right?” I whispered back against her lips.


“I know, but oppa, I think we’re sinking.” She said with a laugh when she noticed I stop threading.


“No problem.” I said while I captured as we both sank under water, sharing each other’s oxygen for quite a while before surfacing again to breath.


We played on the water some more before we climb up the Yatch again to eat and just lie there. Spending every minute together, laughing once in a while, playing games, bickering with each other’s camera until the sun went down and we had to get back to shore.


Hyun Joong’s POV


“Why can’t we come with you girls?” I heard Hyung joon protest as well as Youngsaeng.


“Joonie like we told you, its ladies night. I want to have some fun time with my dongsaengs without you guys leeching around them.” Yun ah said teasing us.


“Baby we just got back and you want to go out again?” Youngsaeng asked her.


“Dongsaeng where are you girls going exactly?” I asked her when the girls were smiling widely.


“Shopping. Then clubbing.” Jae-sshi said proudly and pulled all of them out the door leaving us staring at them.


“I want to go.” Jungmin complained after I said the same.


“Well, they did say we can’t join them, but they didn’t say we can’t be in the same club they are going to.” Kyu jong said with a sheepish grin on his face.


“Kyu jong ah, you and Haneul just started dating for 6 months and you’re this sneaky already. I like it.” I said as we all went to our rooms to change and get our car keys.


Kimmy’s POV


“Pretty. I want this. Oh. This is good too.” I said as I was selecting clothes together with Haneul unnie.


“Kimmy ah, I think this looks more good on you.” Unnie said holding out a red cut tee with a horse picture printed on it.


“Ya! Unnie.” I said laughing as the others saw it too and joined in.


“Unnie, I’m so glad you became a part of us. It’s fun having you around.” I said to her after we paid for our purchases and went to the next store to meet the others.


“I’m glad you girls accepted me.” She replied as Jae-unnie waved at us.


“Where do we go next Jae unnie?” I asked her and she pointed to a cosmetic shop.


“Kaja. We’ll glam you girls up for the club later.” Jae unnie then pulled us towards the store and asked the sales lady to get the things she requested.


Gab’s POV


“Whoa. Yun unnie how did you know this tone suits me well?” I said as I looked at my reflection on the mirror after she put on some light make up on me.


“Dongsaeng ah, I’m not your unnie for nothing. Now, grab your cousin and get dressed on the clothes I picked out a while ago.” She said and she pushed me towards where Kimmy was with Jae unnie and Haneul unnie.


“Cuz. Are you done yet?” I asked over while we were in the changing room.


“De. You?” she replied.


“Done also.” I stepped out and we both squealed at our appearances. It was not showing any much skin but we do look pretty and attractive.


“Perfect. My dongsaengs are so cute. All five of you stand there.” Yun unnie pushed us towards a wall with us in the center and our unnie’s at the sides while she took a picture.


Haneul’s POV


“Yun ah, are you sure we can bring the girls in? Those two are minors afterall.” Hanuel unnie whispered to my ear when we were closing in the entrance of the pub.


“Unnie, relax. The owner of this pub is Carlos. You met him already right?” I just nodded as the bouncers let us in immediately to the dismay of the girls in line and we were led to the VIP section of the club.


“Carlos!” we greeted him when he came to our table.


“What brings you girls over at my place?” he asked while giving the waiter a special order to take care of our needs right away.


“Just having a ladies night out.” I said and he was about to say something when we got interrupted by a group of guys who went near our table.


“Hey there pretty lady, why don’t you join us on the dancefloor?” One of them invited me and I just raised my eyebrow at him.


“Excuse me boy, but if you continue to flirt with her like that, then I’m afraid her boyfriend will kill you.” Carlos said while pointing to a table across us.


“Kyu jong oppa.” I whispered as I saw him glaring at the guy who was flirting with me and the others were doing the same to the guys flirting with the girls.


“Uh...Nice meeting you then.” The group hurriedly left and we couldn’t stop but burst out laughing when they did.


“I told you girls clubbing alone was not a good idea.” Hyun joong oppa said as they approach us.


“Ya! I’m not that careless to go clubbing without him.” Yun unnie protested while pointing to one corner where Yuu her personal guard was standing


“But still, flirting with other guys are not allowed.” Kyu jong oppa said and gave me a wink which made me blush.


“Unnie, why are you so red? Is it hot here? Or someone is making you feel Hot?” Jae-sshi teased me and the rest joined in.


“Oppa!” I whined and we all ended up laughing and partying all night.


~~~ keke there you go...the question I asked about white or blue finally makes its appearance here...it's Yun ah's living room ^^ and what the guys are wearing in the picture... XD

Part 2 is in progress...


211.gif