Chapter 22

Confession

@silent readers: so what do you think of the story?...hehe more is to come actually..



Chapter 22

Happiness.

Lee’s POV



“Hey are you still up for a serious talk?” I knock on Yun ah’s door. We were all at Youngsaeng’s house; I came in after Kyu jong left a few minutes ago.


“De. My door is always open for you oppa.” She smiled but I could tell she was crying. I sat next to her on her bed and pulled her into my embrace.


“I’m so glad you are alright. I think I might have died for a second when they told me they got you.” I hugged her tight, trying to tell myself that this was not a dream. That we were now together again, that I was now by her side as her brother.


“Oppa, I can’t breath.” I felt her squirm under my embrace so I reluctantly let go.


“Oh! Mianhe. Can I ask why my melody was crying?” I asked as I made her lie down on my lap.


“I was just trying to let go of all the mixed emotions I have. Oppa, he is still our Uncle but I am mad at him for taking away our parents, for trying to hurt all of those near to me, for killing my dongsaeng. He made my life complicated but I can’t seem to get mad for so long. Maybe because it also hurts when your own father don’t recognize you. I don’t know what to feel anymore.” She started sobbing again. I sighed heavily.


“My melody sure is kind hearted ne? I feel the same way, but he has neglected the law, and for that he needs to be punished. We can’t do anything about his situation, as for our relatives they wanted to talk to you but I told them to give you time. Yun ah, they were being blackmailed by him, so they had no choice but to follow his orders, or else their family will be killed.” I explained to her the reality of the current situation.


“But this nightmare is over right? We are together now; no one will try to kill us again right? Everyone is safe, my dongsaengs, my new oppa’s right? Even Han oppa is awake; I know I have to see him soon. I miss both of you.” She began to talk non-stop so I just comforted her.


“It’s over now. Your star is back, and you have your family safe with you, all you dear ones too.” I said and I hummed to her until she fell asleep. It was a long day after all.


Youngsaeng’s POV


We were all on the living, resting our tired and aching bodies from all the action that happened today. Sebastian was serving us some cold ice tea.


“Rok chang come back here, why can’t you behave like Lapin ne?” Jungmin was chasing after the rabbits that he and Yun ah brought home.


“Jungmin ah here.” I gave him the rabbit that went to hide behind my leg.


“Komawo hyung. Aisshh. Rok chang you’re as naughty as the one who found you ne? Lapin be a good model arasso?” he was talking to the two rabbits again. Yun ah found Rok chang when they were looking for Lapin.


“Ya Mal! Why don’t you put those inside their cage? They might get stepped on accidentally.” Hyung joon said smiling as if he was planning to do just that.


“Ya! Try and do that, you are so dead from me and Yun ah.” The two was bickering again.


“Youngsaeng hyung.” Kyu jong called me.


“Huh?” I asked and he pointed to my phone. I looked at it and I saw a message from him.

------------------------------------------
To: Youngsaeng
From: Kyu jong

Good luck on my angel.
Do your best to make her happy.
------------------------------------------

“What’s this for?” I replied to him, confused at his message.


“Secret.” He mouthed and just smiled as he helped Jungmin feed the rabbits.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“What’s this for?” Youngsaeng asked about the message I sent him.


“Secret.” I mouthed then smiled. I ignored him right after, trying to make myself busy with Rok chang while Jungmin was feeding Lapin.


Flashback


“Do you need anything else my angel?” I asked Yun ah, we just arrived back at the house and I could tell she was tired.


“Kyu oppa, komawo. For risking your lives for me.” She said as she climbed up her bed.


“If it’s for you, I wouldn’t give anything.” I said sincerely, I held her hand and smiled at her.


“Oppa, I –“ 


“I know. Even before I confessed to you, I know it was hyung who was in your heart, though it was just a simple crush at first for you but that changed, right? No need to worry about me, I was already prepared. In fact, I am thankful, that you gave the equal chance to fight for you love. If it was somebody else I would feel awful, but with him, I know he would cherish you.” I cut off her words.


“Mianhe oppa.” She said with sad eyes.


“My angel, there’s no need to be sad, oppa is happy. But do me a favor; make it hard for him arasso? My angel is not easy to woo, arasso?” I told her as I caressed her cheek and gave her a kiss on her forehead.


“De. You can even play along and make it hard for him. Ke ke. Komawo oppa.” She hugged me and I hugged her back. Savoring the last hug I will get from her as a lover. 


End of Flashback



“Jungmin ah, don’t you feel satisfied?” I asked him out of the blue and I could feel that everyone looked at me.


“De. For the first time, we were able to protect someone, instead of being protected.” Jungmin agreed and the others too.


“Cheers my brothers!” Hyung joon proposed and all of us grab our glass of iced tea and cheered.


--Next Day

Han’s POV


I was sitting on my wheelchair, facing the window at my room here in a private hospital in Busan. I was remembering one of the memories I had of my sister and my brother.


Flashback


“Kwenchana. Oppa is here, let me see arasso?” I was calming my 5-year-old sister after tripping on a rock.


“I hate rocks!” she continued crying while I was trying to see how deep the bruise on her knee was.


“Wae~ you were the one who trip over the rock because you weren’t looking.” My 6-year-old brother commented making her cry even more.


“Lee do you want to see our sister cry all the time?” I asked him. He stared at Yun closely, wiping her tears away.


“Anni. I don’t want to see her cry like this.” He said innocently.


“Then we have to protect her from everything that would hurt her, arasso? That’s what big brothers do.” I told him and he pouted while trying to assess the fact that I told him.


“Arasso. From now on, I am Yun’s star as she is my melody. Yun ah if you need oppa just call Star to Melody and I’ll come running arasso?” he told Yun who was staring at him.


“Okay Lee.” She said in English, whatever we do she would reply in English, since most of the kids around us talks to her in that way.


“Baby Yun call us oppa arasso? Please use Korean.” I told her as I gave her a piggyback on our way back to the garden’s entrance where the maids were waiting for us to take our snack.


End of Flashback



“Oppa!” I snapped out of my reverie and turned my wheelchair upon hearing the voice I missed so much.


“Baby Yun!” I said a smile spreading across my face as I saw her standing a few feet away from me.


“Ehem! Don’t forget about me bro.” I turned and saw Lee approaching as well, a basket of fruits in his hand. Five guys were behind them.


“Oppa!” I laughed when Yun suddenly jumped on me making us fall of the wheelchair but she still won’t let go of me even when one of the nurses tried to get her off.


“Aigooo. I missed you too, but you have to let your brother breath.” I said still laughing when she won’t let go. She was still clinging to me, sobbing and chuckling at the same time.


“Sorry bro, her brain got mashed after the encounter yesterday. By the way thanks for the help.” Lee said while he pulled Yun off me with the help of one of the guys behind me, Youngsaeng as from what I heard.


“Junmin, Hyun joong can you help my brother get back to his wheelchair please? Aiisshh Youngsaeng can you hold this brat a bit more properly.” Lee ordered as they helped me.


“Annyeong! Sorry for tagging along. We just wanted to thank you for helping us, you saved our lives.” One of them bowed 90 degrees.


“I would like to say the same for you guys, I believe your SS501?” I asked them when they took a seat at the couch in front of me. Yun and Lee were sitting on the chair beside me.


“De. Annyeong I’m Kim Hyun joong the leader of the group.”


“Annyeong I’m Kim Hyung joon the baby of the group.”


“Annyeong I’m Kim Kyu jong the center of the group.”


“Annyeong I’m Park Jungmin the y charisma of the group.”


“Annyeong I’m Heo Youngsaeng the prince of the group.” They all introduced me and I couldn’t help but smile as they introduced themselves.


“No need to be formal boys, you can call me Han, treat me as your hyung arasso? And oh! Welcome to our family.” I welcomed them, which earned me warm smiles from everyone.


“Yey! Now I’m related to Yun ah.” The youngest of them cheered.


“Ya! Who told you that you are included, it was only the four of us. You’ll be the pet you turtle.” Jungmin scolded him and I watch them bicker in front of me.


“At least I get to live inside the house, not like you who lives in a stable.”


“Oppa. Don’t mind them, that is considered normal for them already. But are you really okay?” Yun turned to me; worry was evident in her eyes.


“Baby Yun your oppa has been sleeping for three years, so his muscles are still asleep. Don’t worry I’m in the middle of my therapy, the doctors assured me that I can walk again.” I explained why I was in a wheel chair.


“Arasso. I’ll leave you two first. Guys lets go. Help me shop for some food.” Lee said as they all bid farewells leaving Yun and me alone.


“I’m not a baby anymore.” I heard her pout once everybody has left.


“De. As what my men reported there are two men trying to earn your heart. Youngsaeng and Kyu jong was it? Now tell me, who is it?” I said and she told me everything. I listened to her as she told me everything that happened ever since that accident that had caused us to be separated for three years.


Yun’s POV


“Unnie pinch me. I think I’m dreaming.” Kimmy said to Joelle who in return pinched her so hard.


“Ke ke serves you right cuz.” Gab laughed at her while fixing her luggage.


“Ya! You two one word from Joelle that you are not obeying her, I’ll ship you back to Singapore, Arasso?” I told them. It was almost the start of the new semester, and I got the two to transfer to a private high school here in Seoul, with a week of talking and making a deal with their parents.


“Thank you Unnie. My job wanted me to transfer here to Seoul but I didn’t want to leave the girls, I promised her no be there for them always.” Joelle said while eyeing the two hyper girls unpack their luggage.


“In that case, you have to thank the guys too. They were the ones who worked on the girl’s papers to be transferred. Although they couldn’t transfer in our school but at least it’s near to your workplace. This house is also from my brother, so the only thing I did was book your flight and talk to their parents.” I replied and gave her a quick hug.


“Ei, I want a hug too.” Gab said and went to me.


“No fair, me too.” Kimmy joined in and we ended up having a group hug.


“Arasso. You three unpack. The guys will drop by after their schedules so we’ll be having dinner here. I have to go and buy some groceries.” I said to them and they just nodded. Obviously excited about being able to live here in Seoul and see their crushes.


“Yuu do you really have to follow me anywhere?” I said while I was picking out some meat for barbeque in the supermarket. He was tailing me all this time.


“De. Young Master Han instructed me to do make sure you are safe all the time.” He politely answered.


“Geez. He’s being overprotective again. It feels like I’m back in Canada.” I complained remembering how we used to live back then. Guards would always be following us, even if we were just playing at the garden or walking on our hallway.


“This is only until school starts and you transfer back into your dormitory.” He hinted.


“Thank goodness!” I said in English. I turned around to eye him when I heard him chuckle.


“Wae?”


“I forgot to mention that you brother instructed me to remind you to speak in Korean all the time.” He said and continued to follow me as I walk over the vegetable section to pick our some carrots.


“Great!” I said sarcastically and proceeded to pay for my items.

Jungmin’s POV


“Kimmy ah!!” I startled her as she opened the door for us when we arrived at their new house.


“Ya! Oppa! You want me to die of shock?” she playfully hit my shoulder and asked the others to come inside into the living room.


“Ke Ke. Mianhe. Dongsaengs!” I startled her dongsaengs who just got out of the kitchen.


“Ya! Stop scaring people like that Mal!” Hyung joon said and went to Joelle.


“Ei. But having a Mal and Gorilla inside the house is scarier.” Hyun joong hyung said while walking towards Gab.


“Ya!” I said and threw a pillow at them. Because of that a battle of hitting pillows started and we even included our three dongsaengs.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Aisshh. We just got here and they are already fighting like crazy.” I commented as I followed Kyu jong to put the sodas we brought to the kitchen as Yun ah requested. Lately she wasn’t talking to me much or more rather she was avoiding me.


“Oh komawo oppa. I forgot to but those when I was in the supermarket earlier.” Yun ah said as we entered the kitchen and put them in the cooler.


“My angel is becoming forgetful.” I saw Kyu jong flirting with her.


“No need to remind me.” She was pouting but laughing at the same time, I just turned around and left them.


“For these past two weeks all she ever notice was Kyu jong, I’m alive her too you know.” I muttered in a low voice while walking out to the living room where a bunch of kids were running around.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Yun ah, I think my hyung has had enough.” I chuckled when he left the kittchen area.


“Otokke?! Aiiggoo oppa, you and Lee were the ones demanding me to ignore him and make him jealous for two weeks straight.” She was pouting again as she grabbed the meat for barbeque that needs to be grilled.


“Just trust me arasso?” I winked at her and she just let out a heavy sigh.


“If he gives up on me, I’ll have your head for lunch.” She muttered as she went to the garden to start the barbeque.


“Arasso. You can have my cute head and my sweet heart if that happens.” I offered and we laughed at the cheesiness of what I said.


“You can have your heart back then.” She just in between laughs, I looked secretly in Hyung’s direction and I could make out that he was staring at us. I smiled and put my arm around Yun ah’s waist while we headed to the garden.


“What was that for?” Yun ah asked the moment we arrived at the garden.


“Making hyung jealous, he was staring at us while walking.” I smiled sheepishly.


“Aigggoo. Arasso. Go and stop those kids from wrecking the living room. Tell them to have the table set.” She just shook her head as requested me to go back inside.


Hyung Joon’s POV


“Ei, have you notice something is not right while we were eating dinner a while ago?” I whispered to Joelle who was sitting beside as we were watching a variety show.


“You noticed too oppa? Something is up with our love triangle.” She whispered back, we were then eyeing Youngsaeng and Kyu jong who was not talking to each other after Yun ah left to get some fresh air outside.


“Ei, look look look.” I tapped her shoulder to get her attention when Youngsaeng hyung suddenly got up and went outside after a few minutes.


“Hmmmm...” was all she replied as she has this evil smile across her face again.


Yun’s POV


“Aiggooo, ottoke?” I whispered. I was in the garden right now, sitting down under a large tree while I was leaning on its trunk for support.


“Bweol.” I said out loud as I looked up and saw many stars, its presence was always calming. I closed my eyes while smiling, hearing the wonderful music the wind brings.


Youngsaeng’s POV


I held my breath at the sight I was seeing. Looking her like this always takes my breath away. Her calm smiling face, her hair that seems to call out for me to play with them and her mere presence that gets my heart to jump instantly.


“May I seat next to you?” I asked in a low voice, careful of not scaring her.


“Uh, sure oppa.” She replied with her sweet smile while scooting to her left to give me some room. We stood there for how many minutes, enjoying the comfortable silence but it slowly became awkward. 


“Yun ah, may I ask you something?” I said trying to muster all my courage.


“De, what is it oppa?”


“Is there something going on with you and Kyu jong?” I looked down while asking.


“Wae~ what made you think that?”


“Well, you have been ignoring me the whole time, and he was all touchy then –“ I stop rumbling when I heard her chuckle I turn sideways slightly to face her.


“Mianhe. Actually I was doing it on purpose, err – Lee oppa and Kyu oppa wanted to make it –uh hard for you before I um – tell you my answer.” She stuttered through out her sentence and I could tell she was blushing.


“Soooo?” I asked her when she stopped talking.


“Er – um...” she was looking down now, unable to finish. I don’t know why but tension was building up inside of me.


“Yun ah, just tell me. Is it a yes or a no?” I asked I was swallowing hard as my throat went dry.


“Yes?” she asked in a questioning voice. My whole heart rejoiced but I tried to hold back my excitement but I was smiling too widely.


“Are you that unsure my baby?” I asked while lifting her chin so that I can see her face.


“Anni, I, um...er...de, I’m sure its a yes.” she started to reason out then she suddenly blushed before she could say the word yes. She was just too cute.


“Hmmm...you and Kyu jong was playing with me...” I as leaned towards her, my right arm just beside her body while my left arm was stretched out just beside her shoulder trapping her in between.


“Oppa, I, it wasn’t my –“ she cut off her words when she finally noticed that my face was just an inch from her.


“I know. Saranghae.” I told her then slowly descended by lips to hers, savoring the sweet kiss that we just shared to seal our love. 



“Saranghaeyo.” She replied when we parted for a while before I captured her lips once more. Happiness was jumping around my whole body, my heart rejoicing.


Joelle’s POV


We were all hiding behind the flower bush a few meters away from where Youngsaeng oppa and Yun unnie was.


“I can’t hear what they are saying.” I complained.


“Sshh.” Kimmy hushed me to be quiet.


“I bet 30,000 that Youngsaeng will make a move.” Hyun joong oppa suddenly challenged Hyung joon who was beside me.


“Anni, Yun ah has been ignoring her, I bet 30,000 he’ll get dumped.” He replied in a low voice.


“Arasso. You pay us 10,000 each if you’re wrong.” Jungmin oppa said explaining that Hyun joong oppa, Kyu jong oppa and him was betting that Youngsaeng oppa would not be dumped.


“Sshhh. Do you want to get caught. Unnie will kill us if she finds out were spying on them.” I said then we turned back our attention to the two.


“Omo!” Kimmy and Gab mouths were hanging open as my eyes almost fell out of its socket when Youngsaeng oppa slowly gaped the distance between Unnie and him and kissed her. The guys were holding down their excitement.


“Yah! What’s there to be shocked about?” Kyu oppa was teasing us for our reaction. Kimmy and Gab was hitting them lightly and they were avoiding it which caused us all to fall down from where we were hiding. Making the two lovers break their kissed.


“Eiiyee. Run!” I heard Jungmin oppa say pulling Kimmy with him, while Hyung joon pulled me as Hyun joong oppa pulled Gab and we all ran inside.


“Dongsaengs!” I heard Yun unnie yell and we all giggled and hid in the living room.


Yun’s POV


“Ya!” I called out to my three dongsaengs who apparently was eavesdropping on us. I was throwing pillows at them while they continued to run around the living room.


“Dongsaeng ah, I promise we didn’t see Youngsaeng hyung kissed you two times.” Junmin oppa was teasing us.


“De. Unnie, didn’t see oppa trap you in between his arms.” Kimmy said.


“Not to mention that Unnie place her hand on Oppa’s chest” Gab joined in.


“Ke Ke. We didn’t see all that. It was the aliens that told us.” Hyun joong oppa joined in too.


“Saengie oppa.” I whined at him and hid my blushing face at his back.


“Arasso stop making making my baby blush or else she’ll become a tomato. You girls get ready for bed; you still have your orientation tomorrow. And you guys, just wait until I deal with you later.” I heard him but he was laughing too.


“Oppa!” I pouted and he just embraced me.


“Wae~” he was still chuckling.


“Nothing.” I muttered.


“Get used to it, from now on you’re my girl.” He said while looking at me with his cute dimples showing.


“Arasso.” I gave up whining.



~~~~~ 02.gif