Chapter 29

Confession

Chapter 29

Rebuilding.

Youngsaeng’s POV



“Yun, we found you. Like what Han hyung said, we will find you.” I whispered to her sleeping form as I was seating at a chair near her bed. The guys were just sitting somewhere near us while Ru and manager was downstairs.


“Everyone knows how I long for you, how envious I was when the others were going on with their dates, when Kyu jong and Hyung joon are spoiling their girlfriends.” I whispered again as I held her left hand.


I stared at her face. Drinking in my thirst of seeing her. My heart ached as I look at her, she was skinnier than before, although Ru assured us that she was recovering well, and still I felt so scared.


Flashback


“Ru can you explain it to us?” manager hyung asked him, I felt all eyes went to me before turning back to him, Kyu jong placed his hand on my shoulder.


“A year ago, I found her in the little town of Busan unconscious on the street. The only thing she told was that she donated her liver for someone she loved, that’s when I found out about her weakening body’s condition.” He gave a heavy sigh before continuing.


“A week before I was to return here in Japan, she suddenly collapsed hitting her head in the process. The doctors said she needs immediate treatment but the nearest place that has that kind of treatment is here in Japan. So I had my assistant booked two flights earlier and have the hospital schedule her treatment.” He paused and gave us all a glancing look before he took another sigh.


“The next day, she couldn’t remember anyone, not even her name, not even me, and not even the kids she had spent time with in the orphanage. The doctor explained that the hit on her head was not significant enough to cause it but she showed signs of being emotionally and physically stressed, which was enough to give her a temporary amnesia. I call her Bweol because that’s the name she gave me, she told me her story but she never mentioned any other name than that.” I sank back to the sofa trying to digest Ru had said.


End of Flashback



---Next Day


Ru’s POV


Last night was really heavy; I didn’t expect to finally find Bweol’s family. Posting her picture was not an option for me since I was thinking about her security. Today was getting brighter.


“Bweol, how are you feeling?” I asked her while I rush to her side when she was climbing down the stairs.


“Aissh. Ru I’m not a kid.” She complained but she still allowed me to help her.


“Arasso. Are you ready? They will be here any minute. I invited them for breakfast since we have to start our work soon.” I asked her before I opened the door when it bell rang. I was also responsible for the guys’ two new songs so aside from the concert preparations, we would be working here in my apartment at my own studio.


“Bweol, they’re here. Aiiyoo all of you take a seat so that we can eat.” I ushered them to the dining table as I turned Bweol to face them.


“Bweol, meet SS501. You might not believe it but they are very close to you, they are your oppas. Your real brother will be arriving shortly.” I told her as she shyly bowed to them.


“Er...annyeong. Mianhe for making you worry all this time.” She greeted them back.


I watched them introduced themselves again to her, I could sense they were frustrated about the fact that she can’t remember them, but I could also see the determination in their eyes. Now that her family was here, I could be rest assured that her memory would come back.


Yun’s POV


Breakfast was a mess. Not only did I have five gorgeous guys staring at me while eating, two guys were hugging me from time to time, although Ru said they were my real brothers.


“Yun ah!” I jumped at the sudden guy who appeared in front of me.


“Jungmin oppa, do you need anything?” I asked, they said my real name was Yun but I was still getting used to it.


“Nothing much. Just wanted to know what you are doing.” He said and sat on the counter while I was preparing some juice for them.


“Jungmin oppa, what was I like before?” I asked, curious of my life in the past.


“Well you’re a music prodigy but I guess you already know that, you were stubborn, a big pain when you want something, a monster for sweets especially the ones Kyu jong makes, you drive like crazy, but other than that you were a very cute and loving kid especially to your dongsaengs.” He said non-stop while taking bites of the biscuits in between.


“Dongsaengs? I have those?” I asked in disbelief, for a year now I kept bugging Ru to get a girlfriend so that I would have another girl companion but he would just ignore me.


“De. Kimmy and Gab are cousins and are currently dating Hyun joong and me, while Jae your best friend is already married last month, they are in Paris now for their honeymoon, while Kyu jong is with Haneul and Hyungjoon with Joelle.” He again said nonstop, but something was odd.


“Ei, Youngsaeng oppa is the only one who doesn’t have a partner?” I asked but before he could answer someone smacked him in the head.


“Ya! Go and bring those snacks to the studio, Kyu jong and Hyung joon is hungry.” Youngsaeng oppa said as he ordered Jungmin oppa to help me bring the snacks.


“Mianhe. He’s really talkative.” He apologized while he was helping me bring over the juice to the studio where everyone was.


“Anni. It was good hearing stories related to me, it feels warm.” I said while I look at them all bickering with each other.


Youngsaeng’s POV


I was just staring at Yun ah smiling at Jungmin and Hyungjoon bicker while Lee and Han hyung was busy bullying Kyu jong and Hyun joon. It’s good to see her smile.


“Yun ah! Ya! Kwenchana?” I asked her when she almost fainted; luckily I was just close to her so I managed to catch her.


“Bweol where did you put your medicine?” Ru asked and she just pointed her room.


“Here, rest over here.” I carried her to the sofa so she would be more comfortable. 


“Kwenchana...I’ll be fine in a while...” she managed to say when she noticed all of us looking at her worriedly.


“Ru is this really normal?” I asked him as he fed Yun ah a different pill from last night.


“De. The effects of the treatment is quite strong so this is only normal, the doctor said once she completes the treatment, her body will go back to normal.” Ru explained properly.


“And that treatment will be completed within this week right?” Han hyung asked and Ru just nodded.


“Then that’s good enough for us, Yun ah don’t push yourself arasso? Take care of yourself.” Lee hyung said to her.


“I’ll take her upstairs first then, so that we can continue with what we were doing.” I volunteered as I supported her to her room upstairs. I wanted to take her home with me, but we all decided that it’s better if she gets used to us first.


Ru’s POV


“Hey, is it just me or Youngsaeng seems to have a crush with Bweol?” I asked out loud as I looked at him guide her upstairs.


“Ru ah, youngsaeng is my sister’s boyfriend.” Lee said to me as he began playing with his laptop again.


“Boyfriend?!” I asked in shocked and the others just chuckled.


“Sorry hyung, we wanted to keep it a secret from Yun ah first, since she can’t remember us. We didn’t want to pressure her.” Hyung joon explained.


“De. But who would have though that Yun ah would actually used the name Star again. She even teases Youngsaeng hyung as crossboy sometimes but we don’t know what it means.” Jungmin commented and that’s when realization hit me.


“Youngsaeng was the person Yun ah made me promise not to let him find her. And that means the dongsaengs they earlier mentioned over breakfast was the one Bweol was trying to protect!” I yelled at my mind. Damn. This means trouble.


“I have to get her away from him. No. I have to get her memories back first, I have to know who are we up against to so that I can protect her.” I thought deeply, trying to decide what should I do with this sudden realization.


Hyun joong’s POV


We’ve extended our stay here in Japan for a month so that we could spend some time with Yun ah. The girls would come here every now and then, and they would share stories with her, of course we told them not to tell about Yun and Youngsaeng’s relationship first.


“Gab isn’t this great? It’s almost like before.” I said to her as we all were at the park enjoying the day off we got. Although the public already knows that we are dating this girls, and that Kyu jong and Hyungjoon has a girlfriend already, the fans were still very supportive, or too supportive as I might say.


“Oppa! Hold her hand!” one fan shouted. The security was responsible for clearing the area we were on as we don’t want Yun ah to be scared by the number of people following us everywhere.


“Oppa! Say you love her!” another fan shouted and Ru’s admirers also squealed when he sat down near us after playing with Lee.


“I’m not an easy man.” I said and chuckled at Gab’s reaction. She was just shaking her head as she unfolded a sandwich and handed it to me.


“De. It’s almost like before. At least Yun unnie remembers her childhood now. The only thing left is when she entered college at your school. Plus your fan girls.” She teased me as she went to grab another sandwich and tossed it to Kimmy who was playing with Jungmin and Haneul.


“Oppa, don’t you think Youngsaeng hyung is a little too jealous over Ru oppa?” she whispered to me as hey were biking and Youngsaeng was just watching, and taking pictures.


“Of course he would. He can’t be so close with her girlfriend, and Ru is the only person who Yun ah is very comfortable with at the moment. But I bet all the pictures he took just now are all Yun ah, without any trace of Ru.” I made a bet with her as we went to bug him.


Yun’s POV


“Oppa, do we really live like this before?” I asked Han whom was busy chit chatting with a reporter.


“Not always. Only when we go out with these guys or when we three go out.” He answered after excusing himself and walked towards where I was biking.


“I so don’t like it. The fans are well, enthusiastic but I feel like a hundred eyes are at my back. It’s creepy.” I said and went down my bike since I was getting tired.


“Aiiggoo. Stop tiring yourself out; remember the doctors had to extend your treatment for a month because you keep on pushing yourself. And please speak in Korean.” He said to me, I didn’t realize that I was speaking in English, seems like I do it often before from his reaction.


“Arasso. I’ll do it when you’re around. The others don’t mind though.” I pouted and left him to sit down at the huge mat.


I’m glad I was able to meet them again I am happy that they took a lot of effort just to help me get my memories back, the doctor said it won’t be long before I them all back since I was around people who holds a major part of my memories. 


But I still feel uneasy, like there is something I should know about, I get this sensation whenever I am near Kimmy and Gab, and I have this eerie feeling that Youngsaeng oppa has a connection to it. He was just too mysterious. 


“Bweol. I mean Yun ah. Take one step at a time. You’ll get there.” I said to myself as I just enjoyed listening to them tell a story and without knowing I drifted off to sleep.


~~~~

Warning: the upcoming chapters will be a fast one and full of twists and turns...

If you have read my previous fic, you'll now that I write my fic according to the plot I have in mind so extending it will be a little hard...almost at the end of this fic ^^