Chapter 18

Confession

Chapter 18

1 + 1 = Big Trouble 2

Lee’s POV



“Babo. Make your E-Brake drift more smoother, you’re using an extra 2 seconds just to shift. Do it again.” I said over the radio connected to Yun’s headset. I watched her again practice around the practice ground while she drove her racecar. 


“What adjustments did you do to my car anyway? It’s different.” She complained as she started to hit the brakes and maneuver her car to do the drift.


“I changed your machine, I also polished up your black paint to make it distracting whenever you zoom.” I replied through the radio while I recorded her progress in video. It was already past 10PM but I was still forcing her to get the move. 


“Better?” she asked over as she passed through me and went to drive another lap.


“Perfect. When are you planning to see him?” I asked all of the sudden. There was silence before she answered.


“I don’t know yet. I’m not ready.” She finally answered after a minutes. She parked her car in front of me and threw the keys to Carlos who was monitoring her progress through the computer beside me.


“Good job Yun. You two sure are hell drivers when it comes to racing.” He commented as he took the key and checked her car for any damages or anything that needs re-setting.


“Well, I guess you both need more time.” I said and went near her. Although we were not close as we were a year ago but at least she was talking to me now. Things like this just need time I guess; after all I did leave her without any warning.


“Maybe. We’ll see. I have to go now. Kyu oppa is waiting for me. Bye.” She said while pointing at Kyu jong who was sitting on the bleachers, she gave me a brief smile before leaving.


“Ray. You okay?” Carlos asked me in English.


“What do you think? I managed to live without seeing her, now that she’s here; it just got great and worse at the same time.” I replied in English and just looked at her make her way to him and left.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Kyu oppa, why are we here again?” Yun ah asked me as we were biking around the park near our home.


“I just thought you need some break from all those fast cars.” I said while looking at her trying to balance herself on the bike.


“Right. But I can’t ride a bike.” She pouted as she was about to fall again but I managed to hold her up.


“You can race like crazy but you can’t handle a bike. That’s good, at least there is something that I can teach you aside from cooking.” I said as I put aside my bike on a bench and started teaching her again.


“De. Although the last batch of cookies you taught me were hard as a stone. Even Joonie whined when Jungmin oppa threw it at his forehead.” She complained again as she began finding her balance again, little did she know that I was slowly letting go of her bike.


“But the breakfast you made yesterday morning was delicious. It made me happy as well as my stomach.” I was deliberately talking about other things to distract her, as she didn’t know she was already riding her bike without my assistance.


“Wae? Omo! Aaahhhh” she panicked when she heard me chuckle and found out that I have let go of the bike already.


“Relax my angel, think of happy thoughts.” I said while she did just that, now she was riding in circles around me. I was getting dizzy from smiling and following her with my eyes.


“Oppa I’m thirsty, let’s ride to the vending machine over there?” she pointed out to the vending machine a few blocks from where we were.


“Arasso. Kaja.” I said while picking up my bike and we both rode side by side.


---


“Finally you’re out in the open.” The mysterious guy from the charity concert said while slowly targeting Yun with his gun.


“Come now, just a little bit more,” he said as he was waiting for them to stop but before he could pull the trigger, someone hit him on the head.


“Sir, the subject is safe. I managed to catch one of them. I’ll bring him in for interrogation.” Another man dressed in a black suit said over his phone.


“Well done. Get him to talk. I want results soon. Now that I’m awake, I won’t waste any time.” A guy on the other phone commanded and ended the call.


--

Yun’s POV


“Oppa, what do you want?” I asked him while I was trying to decide between coke or apple juice.


“Anything for me is good.” Kyu oppa replied as he looked around the area. A new habit that all of them seem to have developed after their trainings with Ritz and Carlos.


“Here.” I handed him a can of apple juice while I drank my coke.


“Thanks.” He said then patted down space beside him on the bench. I plopped down beside him and drank my coke in silence for a few minutes.


“Mianhe. For dragging you all into this complicated situation.” I was finally able to speak, I looked down on the drink on my hand.


“I’m happy actually, that I can protect you. Being with you is enough for me.”


“But I have put you in danger, not to mention that you are idols who people look up to. What would they say if they found out about this whole mess.”


“Stop worrying about that. We can stand up for each other, we are forever one.” 


“Aren’t you scared? That one of you guys might get hurt? I am. I can’t forgive myself if anyone of you gets hurt because of me. The guys are already suffering a bit because they are trying to minimize their contact with my dongsaengs for their protection.” I heavily sighed.


“I’m more scared of losing you. You are my angel, without you I will be lost.” I was shocked at his sudden sweetness and the way he held pulled me into his warm embrace.


Youngsaeng’s POV


I pretended that I was asleep on my bed when I heard Yun ah come inside to check on me like she usually does for us these past few weeks. She would make sure that all of us were comfortable since we were all busy for our concert yesterday.


“Sleep tight, Saengie oppa.” I heard her whisper as she fixed a blanket over me and fixed the stray hair on my forehead.


“Ya! You were awake all along?” she hit me lightly when I smiled while she was fixing my hair.


“How could I sleep when my baby is here near me?” I grabbed her hand to prevent her from hitting me more and from leaving.


“Then shouldn’t I go so that you can get some rest?” she asked while she tried to tug free her hand.


“Not without a good night kiss.” I said making her blush.


“Oppa!” she said shocked and I just laughed as she grew more red.


“Mianhe. Will you stay like this for a while until I fall asleep?” I asked after I pulled her beside me and hug her tight making us face to face.


“But – Arasso. Go sleep. I know you are tired.” She gave up and agreed. I closed my eyes after looking at her face for a few minutes.


“Goodnight my star.” I said sleepily as I went into my dreamland with a smile on my lips and her sweet scent filling up the air I breathe.


Yun’s POV


I lay still for a few minutes after Saengie Oppa was sound asleep. He was smiling even if he did look tired. 


“Sweet dreams,” I whispered as I carefully peeled myself from his arms and went to my room and into the other guys rooms to check on them.


“Joonie get off the computer and go to sleep now.” I said to Hyung joon when I saw him still playing on his computer when I checked on him.


“Arasso.” He complied and turns off his computer and said his goodnight before I turned off his light.


“Good night.” I said to Hyun joong oppa after placing his manga to his desk when I found him sleeping already with the book on his chest. 


“Happy running in your dreams Jungmin oppa.” I said as I fixed the blanket over him. He was wearing his panda eye mask again. He was so cute, I wonder if my dongsaengs know about the sleeping habits of their crushes.


“Nytie Nyt Kyu oppa.” I whispered to him as I saw him sleeping with his huge teddy bear beside him. I used the walkthrough to get back to my room and jumped on my bed.


The semi-finals was a week from now, I still have to make things okay between my brother and me, I have to make a decision on when to see him, I have to think of something to get these guys out of harms way, and most of all what am I going to do with Saengie oppa and Kyu oppa.


“Otokke??!” I whispered as I tried searching for solutions and answers to all of it. 


~~~~short update...mianhe >_<