Chapter 5

Confession

 

Chapter 5

Family.

 

Yun’s POV

 

 

“Where are we exactly?” I asked the moment they stepped down from the car.

 

“You’ll see. Kaja.” Youngsaeng smiled and pulled me inside the automatic door.

 

“I’ll meet you guys in a while, just have to check on something first.” Jungmin said from behind us and quickly disappeared.

 

“What do you want to get first, jackets or tops?” Jae-sshi asked me while we were towards a boutique.

 

“Tops I guess.” I just answered since the others were pulling me inside the store now.

 

“Ya! Shouldn’t I be the one picking?” I said loudly as the three guys were pulling clothes out from one racket to another and dump it in the arms of the sales ladies following them. While Jae-sshi was trying out different dresses with the help of Joonie.

 

“Help her sort out the clothes she will need for this season and have her try it.” Hyun joong oppa told the sales ladies as I was pushed into the fitting room. They demanded to see how the clothes look so it took us an hour before we were done. I was dizzy from fitting one top to another so I just pointed the ones I like and had them bagged.

 

“You guys are shopping maniacs.” I said while smiling as they were leading me to another boutique. This one was named Royal Avenue.

 

“Joonie you look cute holding all those pink bags.” I was teasing him as he was holding 6 bags containing the dresses Jae-sshi bought.

 

“Ya! Stop fooling around and come here.” Hyung joon oppa called and had me pick the jackets that I like.

 

“Yun ah, how about these two?” Kyu oppa hold out two heavy jackets, one was blue and the other one was violet.

 

“Oppa, how did you know I like those colors?”

 

“Your room was covered by it and it looks nice on you.” He smiled and gave the jackets to the sale lady assisting me.

 

“Yun ah, you’ll also need this when it rains and for outdoors.” Saengie oppa hold out a trench coat, a black heavy leather jacket, and a slicker.

 

“Even you oppa? You guys are really shopping maniacs.” I said while nodding in approval as we ended up with 10 items.

 

“Would this be all Miss., Sir?”  The sales lady asked us and placed the items on the counter when we nodded.

 

“Wae?~” I asked the cashier when she wouldn’t accept my payment, saying it was already paid for. I looked at all of them and they just smilingly said it was not them.

 

“Yun ah! Are you done?” Jungmin suddenly jumped out of the door beside the counter making me jump back and almost fall. Good thing Kyu oppa was just behind me.

 

“Stop scaring people Mal!” Joonie yelled at him.

 

“Ya! Is that how you should thank your hyung for giving you that boots for free?” He yelled back pouting at the item Joonie purchased from this store.

 

“You own this? So you were the one who paid for my clothes?” I asked then suddenly realized that the store was full of rabbits, carrots and horses as a design.

 

“De. Take it as my welcome gift to my dongsaeng, arasso?” he had one of two of his staff deliver all our shopping bags to his car while I was thanking him.

 

“Arasso. I’m not in the mood to argue tonight.” I answered and Saengie oppa pulled me out as the others were already hungry and wanted to eat.

 

“Waeyo? Is something on my face?” I asked when we were eating at McDonalds.

 

“Anniyo. It’s just like rich kids usually don’t like eating here. Except for Jae-sshi who is a vegetarian.” Jungmin answered when I caught him looking at me like the other four guys while I was eating a burger and some fries.

 

“My parents and brothers were pretty down to earth persons, thus I learned to appreciate all simple things.” I just stated and popped another fries inside my mouth and popped one on Kyu oppa’s who was asking for one.

 

“Kyyyaaaa! SS501 oppas!!” I heard some screaming from outside and I choked on the fangirls gathered outside.

 

“Hey. Kwenchana?” Saengie passed me his drink since Hyun joong oppa drank mine while he was patting my back.

 

“De.... just got startled by your fan’s scream.” I managed to say after a few seconds.

 

“You and Jae-sshi stay here for a while first, we’ll entertain them a little so that they can give us some privacy.” He said and the five of them went outside.

 

“Jae-sshi, they are totally different from those rich jerks I always encounter.” I told Jae-sshi as we watched them sign autographs and took some pictures with their fans.

 

“De. They might be rich but they never treat anyone badly. But those five barely lets anyone in their circle. And now you are a part of it like me.” She replied, stressing on the word part.

 

“I guess coming here was not a bad idea after all, I’m not even mad that you told them my real identity even though you were supposed to hide it.” I told her while giving her a fake glare.

 

“Mianhe. But I know they wouldn’t spill. I know them too well.” She just smiled.

 

“Arasso. I know what you mean. I’m glad you did anyway; I feel lighter and like myself again. I don’t have to be in fear always when they are around.” I answered but I was looking at them while they chatted with their fans for a while, showing no signs of any bad attitude.

 

“What a great evening!” Kyu oppa said while we waited for the car to arrive.

 

“De. It feels refreshing.” I answered back as we saw the three cars we used arrive. Jae-sshi brought her own car since she was not staying at school, Hyun joong oppa, Jungmin oppa and Joonie went to the other car, and Saengie oppa, Kyu oppa and me occupied the third car.

 

“It’s glad to see you accept us finally.” Saengie oppa said while he was driving. I was beside him while Kyu oppa was at the back sleeping.

 

“Komawo. For still accepting me as I am.” I answered back but I didn’t get to hear his reply as I fell asleep. Maybe it was from all that crying this afternoon or maybe the serenity of having the sense of feeling a family that my new friends have given to me.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

We were already at the front of our dormitory building but I didn’t make a move to wake up my two sleeping passengers.

 

“I guess they were all tired.” I muttered and went out of the car to help the valet in opening their doors. And tried to wake them up. I had Kyu jong’s personal butler to help him go up since he swaying while walking. I was following Yun ah who was sleep walking towards the lift and her room.

 

“Good night!” I said after I made sure she got to her room safely, tuck her in and went inside my room using the walk through.

 

 

~~~Next Morning, 7:00 AM

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

I woke up too early a while ago. I went into Yun ah’s room and saw her still sleeping. I called her personal maid to make sure to wake her up in time for her first class.

 

“It’s so peaceful here.” I was sitting on the floor while leaning on a bookshelf in the library. I was in the far end of the fifth floor. No one really comes here that much since all the books here were about arts and poetry. This was my personal sanctuary in the school. I noticed a book in front of me was not placed back properly so I reached out and tried to put it back, but my attention was caught by a piece of paper stuck in between its pages.

 

“What could this be?” I asked in my mind as I took it and read the words written on it.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

I wonder if you all can hear me now

Hear my sobs and my cry

I feel far from what would seem close

And close to what would seem far

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“I wonder who wrote this?” I curiously asked looking for a name or signature but all I saw was a drawing of a star.

 

*bbbrrrrrr...brrrrrr...*

 

“Crap!” I stood up immediately and put the note inside my pocket as I read the message of Hyun joong, our class was going to start soon.

 

 

Jungmin’s POV

I so wanted a break, the exams were alright but our activities as idols were killing me. Everyone was busy reviewing the piece our music teacher has given for the exam tomorrow.

 

“Ya! Do you guys want to go somewhere after exams?” I asked them since the five of them. We were inside one of the practice rooms of the music building.

 

“Where to?” Hyun joong hyung asked without looking at me as he was strumming his guitar.

 

“Somewhere. I just want a break.” I lazily answered as I laid down on the couch, laying on Yun ah’s lap as she was busy reading some business book.

 

“How about Singapore? I want to visit our three childhood friends.” Jae-sshi asked.

 

“Yun ah, do you want to go to Singapore?” I was bugging her to answer me.

 

“Sure. I don’t mind. It’s been a while since I last saw my dongsaeng’s Kyoung Mi and Gabriella.” She finally answered.

 

“Guys, is Singapore alright with you? I’ll get my assistant to booked us.” I said a little too loud so that they will answer me.

 

“De. You do what you want.” Kyu jong pulled me away from Yun ah’s lap and sat down beside her.

 

“Singapore is okay as long as you inform our manager and stop bothering our dongsaeng, she still has 3 books to read.” Youngsaeng hyung replied and sat down next to her too.

 

“huhuhummm...Mal got kicked out...” I heard Hyung joon whisper to Jae-sshi and I stood up and gave him a hard smack on the head.