Chapter 32

Confession

 

Chapter 32

Confession.

Lee’s POV


“Calm down all of you or else I’ll throw you in the middle of the ocean.” I said to the chaotic group who was constantly talking in loud voices. They all instantly piped down.


“Ru play the video from your security camera again.” He did so and he paused it when I told him so.


“So all of you agree that this girl here who was talking to my sister is called Mi Cha and the one beside her is called Ae Ri, right?” I asked the now quiet group sitting on the living room of Ru’s house.


“De.” They all replied and I nodded.


“Yuu, can you get your men to search for this two and their possible location at the moment?” I asked Yuu whom my brother Han requested to tag along with him everywhere he goes.


“Or we can do something better than that.” Youngsaeng suddenly spoke up and we all turned our heads to him.


“What do you have in mind?” I asked him but he just turned to look at Ru.


“Is Yun ah still wearing the charm bracelet I gave her two weeks before?”


“Why would I answer you?”


“Aiisshh. You two, issues later, now cooperate or I’ll torture you both.” I warned them.


“Yes she’s still wearing it, she never takes it off. What does this have to do with finding my Bweol?”


“Good. Yuu can you help me track down this device number 428-1054-HYY?” he asked Yuu who immediately took out his laptop and started tracing what he was asked to.


“What is that device for?” I asked suddenly curious of what he was planning to do.


“Well, since Yun ah had the habit of wondering off by herself, I placed a tracking device on her charm bracelet.” He explained and we all nodded and waited for the location.


“Got it! It’s 20 miles from here and I could tell that they are on a boat since they are heading west on the ocean’s map.” Yuu said and Han immediately contacted his men to get ready and told them the location and the plan he had in mind to get back out sister. Sometimes I wonder if he really was a racer prodigy or a gangster.


“Arlight. Girls you go back first and wait for us there or until we give you a call, Hyungjoon go with them just to make sure that there is someone who could protect them, the rest comes with Yuu while Han and me would go to the police to create some chaos.” I said and they all complied and move out once the cars arrived and Han’s men readied the Yatch that we had rented.


Yun’s POV

“You know my brothers might kill you for kidnapping me like this.” I said in a calm voice.


“Shut up! Once we talked through what to do with you, you’re the one who would be killed not us.” Answered an angry Mi Cha.


Flashback

“Ru?...Where did he go off to?” I said out loud while rubbing my eyes, the doorbell kept on ringing so I woke up and went to open the door.

“Morning little princess.” I was shocked to see Mi Cha and Ae Ri at our doorstep.

“What are you doing here?” I asked ready to close the door.

“Revenge.” I heard her say and two men suddenly appeared and dragged me inside a van. They had me blindfolded. The next thing I knew I was in a room that I think was in a boat with my hands tied behind me while a rope was keeping me sited on a chair leaving my feet untied.

End of Flashback



“That’s not going to work though, I already told the truth to my dongsaengs, I’ve been away from my family for far too long. I don’t have anything to lose.” I said trying to distract them. What I learned from Lee and Carlos before was to make sure that I could buy some time until I figure out how to escape.


“I can always threaten Youngsaeng oppa’s popularity.” Ae Ri said but I just gave her a smile.


“That won’t work, have you forgotten I’m engaged to Ru now? Besides, I think Ru is better than Saengie oppa.” I lied to them.


“You ! I hate you!” Mi Cha slapped me.


“I hate you too.” I said with a smile earning a reward that I was hoping for as Mi Cha took off the rope tied around my stomach and pushed me off the chair towards the floor.


“Don’t forget that we can kill you anytime?!” Mi Cha kicked me before I could regain my balance.


“Patience Yun ah, think of a way to escape.” I said to myself as I endured the kicks she gave out.


“Mi Cha unnie, you can’t be serious about killing her right? We only agreed on scaring and beating her a bit.” I heard Ae Ri argue with her so I took that as my cue and took a run towards the open door.


I was heading towards the deck when Mi Cha was able to grab my hair and pulled me towards the other direction, I hit my side on a post and I felt that a part of my ribs were sprained. I could feel the pain with every movement.


“Where the hell did you think you’re going?!” Mi Cha shouted, she was in rage, and Ae Ri was obviously in shock in her sudden change.


“I wanted to get some fresh air, you stink.” I said trying to make her angrier, the angrier a person is, the more it is easier to distract them.


“Mi Cha, Ae Ri, we are giving you five minutes to return my dongsaeng Yun ah or else I’ll make you pay!! Give her back!! Now!” I suddenly heard Jungmin oppa’s voice and that’s when we noticed a white yatch behind us but it was still far.


“Give her back!!” he kept on shouting. I grabbed the opportunity that they were distracted and ran towards the deck.


“Come back here. Or else I’ll shoot.” I turned around to see Mi Cha pointing a gun at me while Ae Ri was trying to convince her to calm down.


“Not a chance.” I took a step back and I know I was already at the edge of the railing.


Youngsaeng’s POV

“Give her back!!” Jungmin shouted over the megaphone he took from the coast guard we had on board with us.


“Aissh! I’m going to be deaf.” I heard Hyun joong complain as Jungmin repeatedly shouted the same phrase.


“Hyung look!” I heard Kyu jong and I look at the direction he pointed.


“Oh no! She won’t jump.” I heard Ru say.


“No. She would if she wants to. It’s not the first time she did that.” I said giving him a hint that I know a lot of things that he doesn’t.


“You two, fight over my sister later. Han are you in position?” Lee scolded us as he talked over the radio where Han hyung was. Han hyung for some reason got a police chopper and is following the boat containing Yun ah.


“Damn. We have to get there fast.” I said over to the captain as we saw Yun ah at the edge with Mi Cha pointing a gun towards her.


“Captain please drive more faster, my Bweol is in danger.” Ru said to the same captain.


“Yun is her real name not Bweol.” I commented.


“I can call her whatever I want, what’s your problem?”


“Stop it you two or you’ll be in the water before my sister.” I heard Lee hyung say but I didn’t listen to it anymore as I heard a gun shot and saw Yun ah fall from the ship and disappeared into the open sea.


“Yun ah!!” I shouted and immediately dived in near the spot she fell when we got there a minute after.


“Yun ah!” I called out every time I resurfaced the water to breathe and go under again.


“Yun ah!” I shouted even louder, fear and worry creeping down inside me. 


“Star...Crossboy is here, hear me please and lead me right to you.” I prayed silently as I swam even deeper trying to see as much as I can under water. That was when I saw a small light flicker, I swam towards it and realized it was Yun ah, and the charm bracelet I gave her was the one shining.


“Someone help me get her up.” I called out as soon as I reach the edge of the boat.


“Han get the chopper here and let the coast guard trail those girls, Yun ah is hurt, we need the chopper to get her to the hospital quickly.” I heard Lee hyung say as I climbed aboard with the help of Hyun joong while Ru was performing CPR. I held on the railing as a strong wind was blowing due to the chopper landing on the helipad on the yatch. 


“Ru you know Yun ah’s history go with them, the doctor will need that information.” Han hyung called out to him as they transferred her inside the chopper and took off.


“Why is it always him.” I said to myself as I sink down on my place, water dripping down my face from my hair.


“You did well Youngsaeng. Thank you for being able to find her quickly. I’m proud of you.” I felt Lee hyung’s hand on my shoulder as he placed a towel around my shoulders.


Hyung Joon’s POV

The girls greeted the guys when they finally arrived at the hospital’s operating room about an hour after the chopper arrived with Yun ah. I can see that Youngsaeng had already changed into the clothes I sent while we brought clothes for Yun ah.


“How is she?” Hyun joong asked the girls as Lee and Han went towards the doctor that just came out.


“We need a blood donor for the patient.” The doctor said and Lee and Han presented themselves.


“Direct family members are not allowed. Anyone else with blood type A?” the doctor asked and Kyu jong raised his hand, being the only A in our group since most of us were O and B.


“Follow the nurse and I’ll be out after we are done.” The doctor said and returned inside the operating room.


After almost an hour, Kyu jong went back to the waiting room where we all are. Pale as a ghost.


“Hyung! Sit down first. Joelle can you come with me and look for something sweet?” I asked Joelle who immediately stood up and handed over the two crying girls towards Hyun joong and Jungmin, while Haneul took care of Kyu jong hyung.


“Honey, is it alright to leave Ru oppa and Youngsaeng oppa? I’m worried that they might suddenly start a fight.” Joelle asked me as we gathered every sweet food we could find in the cafeteria and I called Yuu to go and buy some decent meals for all of us. It was three hours past lunch and the last thing we need was having one of us passed out due to hunger.


“They will be fine. Hyung won’t go and burst out in situations like this, he would be the most calm if not Kyu jong.” I reassured her as we made our way back.


Ru’s POV

“Oppa, unnie will be alright ne? I love unnie, I don’t want her to leave like Al unnie.” Kimmy was crying on Jungmin’s chest as he tried to console her.


“I still owe unnie an apology, she can’t die. Unnie please don’t die.” Gab said in between sobs as Hyun joong was reassuring her.


“Your unnie is a very strong woman girls, and she loves you so much. Don’t worry okay? She’ll be fine. Have faith in her as she always believes in us.” I said to them, trying my best to ease their aching hearts.


“Komawo Ru oppa. We will.” The two said at the same time. I smiled at them; they were not cousins for nothing after all.


“How is she doc?” Lee ran towards the doctor as we stood up and went to near him too.


“You can all be rest assured. She was only shot at her left arm, and the bullet didn’t hit anything major, just a lot of blood loss due to the pressure of the water. She has a few bruises nothing big, but I would suggest you let her rest and not let anything like this happen again. She just completed her treatment so her body is still weak. You can go see her now, she is already transferred to room 416.” The doctor explained and we all thank him and rushed off towards the room.


Youngsaeng’s POV

“Thank you Star for being safe. I wish you a speed recovery.” I said in silence as everyone was sitting down in his or her own places, eating the Chinese food that Yuu brought over 30 minutes ago.


I told them that I was just going to make a call, and silently slipped out of the room and headed towards the exit to call a cab.


Kimmy’s POV

“Unnie don’t scare us like that again. And I’m sorry we got mad at you, promise we won’t do it again.” I said to unnie who just woke up.


“Cuz, that was my line, why steal it?” Gab nudged me and we both laughed. Too happy that our unnie was now safe and the misunderstandings were cleared.


“Alright you two stop bothering your unnie and finish your food.” Joelle called us and we happily returned to our seats as the others hovered over unnie like what we were doing a few minutes before.


Gab’s POV

“Why do we have to leave?” I asked Hyun joong oppa when around an hour later a few police men arrived and asked if it was alright to ask unnie’s statement. They have already caught those evil girls and they said they need unnie’s side of the story.


“It’s just for a few minutes. It will be over before you know it.” Oppa said and we all just waited and chatted happily while waiting.


Hyun Joon’s POV

We were busy bullying Hyung joon when I received a text message from Youngsaeng.


“Which reminds me, he hasn’t been back yet.” I muttered to myself as I opened the message.

-----------------------
To: Hyun joong
From: Youngsaeng

Send my apologies to everyone but I’ll be returning back to Korea first. I’ll have my butler retrieve my things tomorrow; I’m at the airport right now, my flight will be leaving in two hours. Komawo. See you in Korea.
---------------------


“Guys, Youngsaeng is at the airport waiting for his flight to Korea! It leaves in two hours!!” I said in shock and didn’t notice that Yun ah heard everything I said through the open door.


Youngsaeng’s POV

I was at the coffee shop of the airport the whole time while waiting for my flight when the announcer said that my plane would be ready for boarding in 30 minutes.


“Yun ah, I wish you to be happy.” I silently prayed as I sat silently in a chair, trying hard for people not to notice or recognize me.


Yun’s POV

“I still can’t believe the whole group knows and you left Saengie oppa.” I was still fussing inside Ru’s car about the group not being able to clear things up with Youngsaeng that everything was a lie to protect Kimmy and Gab.


“Hey! A lot of things happened you know. You still owe me one now though. I’ll be in so much trouble once your brothers get a hold of me.” Ru replied and I just smiled at how he helped me escape from the hospital without anyone knowing, I only sent a message to Haneul unnie when we were already on our way to the airport.


“De. Let me know what you want in return and I’ll try to give it to you. Komawo Ru, for always being there for me and for doing this for me.” I said sincerely, I knew he had feelings for me even before my memory came back.


“It’s fine. It’s about time that I return you to the one that truly holds you heart.” He smiled as I got out of the car while he tried to find a parking space.


I ran as much as I could, not caring if I just got out of the hospital or not. What matters to me was the one I love. I need to see him. I need to be with him. I was losing hope when I couldn’t find him, but luckily I was able to notice him through his favorite white hoodie while he was sitting on a bench.


“You’re leaving?” I asked as I approach him. He looked at me shocked but he just gave me a smile before walking past by me. Oppa please don’t leave, I prayed silently and muttered all my courage and shouted.


“SAENG! I LOVE YOU. Please believe me, everything that you heard was a lie because Ae Ri and Mi Cha was blackmailing me. Believe me... Chepal...” I yelled the two words that managed to make him stop but he still had his back against me when I said the rest.


Tears were falling down my cheeks when he still didn’t turned around; I bent my head down, afraid to see his leaving figure.


“I love you too.” I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around me before I heard his voice.


“Saeng...” I looked up saw him at him.


Youngsaeng’s POV

“You’re leaving?” I was shocked to see the face that I had been thinking off this whole time. I thought I was imagining things so I stood up and walked towards the gate until I heard the special name Yun ah always call me.


“SAENG! I LOVE YOU. Please believe me, everything that you heard was a lie because Ae Ri and Mi Cha was blackmailing me. Believe me. Chepal.” I heard her say. I was trying to digest what she said but the way she said the word ‘please’ at the end made me forget all the reasons why I have to leave. I took a deep breath, took off my sunglasses and pulled down my hoodie before I turned around to face her and wrapped my arms around her.


“I love you too.” I said over her head, smiling like an insane person.


“Saeng...” she looked up at me and I gave her a smile.


“Yes?” I asked.


“Komawo. For believing me.” She said and finally she smiled but I then suddenly remembered something.


“You’re supposed to be in the hospital right?” I asked in worry, she was still pale and I could see that she didn’t feel good.


“Err...about that, I got a little help from Ru to sneak me out without the others knowing.” She said in a low voice and I shook my head in disbelief.


“How are you going to get well? You’re so stubborn.” I said and she just chuckled softly.


“The only thing I need to get well is the one standing in front of me, why would I need anything else?” she said sweetly and I couldn’t take it any longer. I cupper her chin and dipped my head to hers as I claimed the lips that I had missed so much. Drinking in the sweetness and drowning in the happiness that I felt at this very moment, I had to break the kiss though when I felt someone tap my shoulder.


“You know, you guys might want to continue that later.” I turned around and saw Ru teasing us. Only then did I see the crowd gathered near us, smiling, while some were screaming my name.


“That’s for helping Yun ah escape from the hospital, and this is for giving her back to me.” I punched him on the shoulder before giving him a quick hug.


“Ru, Oppa, can we go now. I think the excitement is claiming its toll on me, I feel sleepy.” 


“Arasso. Kaja. I have to return you to the hospital before Han hyung send a firing squad to kill Ru.” I joked and we all managed to escape the crowd.


April 25, 2008. The next day. A scandal rocked the entertainment industry as photos and videos of Yun ah and me saying I love you, hugging and kissing inside the premises of Kansai International airport, Osaka was all over the news. 


Every portal, every entertainment blogs and Internet sites were filled with the scandal that the netizens called “Confession.”


~~~~End.

Due to public demand a part 2 for Confession will be granted in a form of a one-shot approach ^^

I hope you all would be patient enough until I get it done...



222.gif