Chapter 7

Confession

 

Chapter 7

Part 1

 

Reunion. Acquaintances.

 

Yun’s POV

 

“Jae-sshi, tell us about your childhood friends?” Jungmin oppa squirmed in his seat and faced us. We were now on the plane to Singapore, and we were the only one occupying the first class section of the plane.

 

“Well, Gabriella and Kyoung Mi are cousins, and two years younger than Yun ah and me, while Al is only a year younger.” Jae explained but only stopped there.

 

“That’s all?” Joonie asked while turning to face us.

 

“Jae-sshi told you they are all listening.” I whispered to her but I know it was loud enough for all of them to hear.

 

“Ya! Is that the way to treat your oppa’s?” Jungmin oppa screamed making Hyun joong oppa throw a magazine at him.

 

“Keke. Arasso. We’ll continue with the story.” I replied and they all scrambled and swap seats so that we were all facing each other. I was in between Jae-sshi and Saengie oppa, while Jungmin oppa and Kyu oppa was in between Joonie and Hyun joong oppa.

 

“Our three dongsaengs goes to the same school in Singapore. Gabriella and Kyoung Mi are in the same junior class while Al is in her senior class. We met at Jae’s 6th birthday at Hong Kong.”

 

“De. Gabriella and Kyoung Mi were crying in the garden when Yun ah and me saw them. Seems like two kids from the party was bullying them.” Jae continued and we took turns in telling the story.

 

“But they were actually crying because they lost sight of Al. Al had always been the one caring for those two ever since they were 4.”

 

“So we helped them look for Al, who was busy getting some cake for the two of them.”

 

“From that moment the five of us became friends and would visit each other during breaks and send letters.” Jae ended the story and told the guys to go and bother someone else since she is sleepy.

 

“Dongsaeng, come here, let Jae sleep.” Kyu oppa pulled me to the next row of chairs in front of me.

 

“But I want to sleep too.” I said covering my mouth with my right hand while yawning.

 

“You can sleep on my lap, wait I’ll fix the chairs.” Kyu oppa stood up and pulled up all the armrest of the 6 chairs on my right.

 

“How about you oppa?” I asked but my eyes were dropping.

 

“Kwenchana. Just sleep here. Youngsaeng hyung you want to sleep here too?” Kyu oppa asked Saengie oppa who pulling up the other chairs on our left side.

 

“De.” He replied, messed my hair, and laid his head on Kyu oppa’s left thigh.

 

“Saengie oppa you look cute like that, like a little kid.” I and he just smiled while looking up at me.

 

“Arasso. You two go and sleep. Yun ah, your oppa has been like that ever since we met. He likes to sleep on my lap.” Kyu oppa explained and pulled me to lie down on his right thigh and began singing a nursery rhyme as I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

 

 

I was looking at the two people sleeping on my lap. Both looked cute while sleeping.

 

“Ya! Kyu jong have you seen my ipod?” Hyun joon hyung said loudly and quickly covered his mouth when he saw Youngsaeng and Yun ah sleeping.

 

“You put it on my bag, check the left pocket. Oh! Can you ask for a two blankets?” I told him and he went ahead to inform the flight attendant and went to look for his ipod.

 

“Here. Want me to recline your chair so you can sleep too?” he asked while handing to me the two blankets.

 

“De. Komawo.” I smiled and covered Yun ah with a blanket while Hyun joong hyung reclined my seat before he left.

 

“No blanket for me?” Youngsaeng hyung asked with one eye open.

 

“Mianhe. But you don’t like sleeping with a blanket on. Did hyung wake you up?” I asked while I hugged the other blanket.

 

“De. That guy can be really loud at times.” He said while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Arasso. Here go play until you feel sleepy again. I’ll go ahead and sleep too, this flight is still long.” I handed him his psp and went to sleep with the blanket in my arms.

 

 

*good afternoon my dear passengers, we are about to reach our destination in 15 minutes...*

 

I woke up from the announcement, I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes, somebody the lights already. I noticed that my blanket was covering me until my shoulders, somebody fixed it for me, I looked down on my lap to check on my sleeping babies.

 

“I guess it was Yun ah.” I said when I saw her blanket was gone but was draped over Youngsaeng. I nudge her shoulder gently.

 

“Yun ah, wake up, we’re almost here. Fix yourself up.” She opened her eyes but was pouting when she sat up and comber her hair once.

 

“Still sleepy?” I asked while chuckling at her cute face. I then slapped Youngsaeng hyung’s shoulder continuously to wake him.

 

“De. I’ll go and fix myself in the restroom first.” She stood up but paused to pinched Youngsaaeng hyung’s cheeks real hard before she hurried off.

 

“Ouch! That hurts.” He was already awake, caressing his red cheeks. I just chuckled and got him off my lap, my legs were numb.

 

“Hyung you really are heavy.” I joked as I was relaxing my legs. He then poked my leg a couple of times for revenge.

 

“Now we’re even. Where’s that little rascal that pinched me.” He said while fixing his hair and went to get his LV bag.

 

 

Kyoung Mi’s POV

 

 

“Cuz, what room number did unnie say?” I asked Gabriella my cousin as we went near the hotel reception desk of where Yun Unnie and Jae Unnie said they would be staying. Al unnie was just following us, because she was talking to her group mate on the phone about a project.

 

“She didn’t say anything. Excuse me Miss, but we are here to see one of your guest under the name Young Jae?” Gab politely asked the receptionist.

 

“Identification please.” She asked with a sweet smile as we handed our school i.d’s. Then she ordered one of the bellman to bring us to the presidential suite at the top floor.

 

“Dongsaengs!!” Jae Unnie jumped on us the moment the door opened, giving the bellman a heart attack.

 

“Xie Xie ni.” Yun ah unnie told the bellman and gave him a tip before pulling us all inside.

 

“Unnie. I so like your room.” I exclaimed as I looked at the area.

 

“Babo. This is the living room, do you see any beds?” Al unnie gave me a light hit on my head.

 

“Dongsaeng, you’re still the same.” Yun Unnie laughed and gave me a hug.

 

“You girls will be staying here with us, while the guests that we told you that would be coming with us will be staying there.” Jae Unnie pointed at the left door then the right door on each end of the living room. Apparently this was the joint living room.

 

“You did tell your parents that you’ll be staying with us here for three days right?” Yun Unnie asked Al Unnie.

 

“De. No problem. I already asked permission for these two kids.” Al unnie replied, referring to us while we entered the left door. It led to a huge room with three king size beds.

 

“Yey! I want to sleep with Jae Unnie.” I said running her while Gab went to Al Unnie.

 

“I want Al unnie, Yun unnie doesn’t sing to me when I want to sleep.” Yun unnie just laughed.

 

 

“Arasso. You girls unpack your things. I’ll go check whether the cars are ready.” Yun unnie said and we all went to fix our things.

 

 

Gabriella’s POV

 

 

“Jae Unnie, Yun unnie seems to be better now, like how she is in the past again.” I asked her.

 

“You also noticed the change in her cuz?” Kyoung Mi seconds my notion.

 

“De. And it’s all because of the guests that came with us. They managed to break down her icy walls and gained her trusts.” Unnie replied while fixing her bag.

 

“But wasn’t that fast? For a whole year we tired to get her to talk to anyone else than us, and they did it in just a week?!” Al unnie asked in disbelief.

“Shocking right? But I guess its okay; I’ve known these guys since we were in high school. And you’ll be shocked to know who they are when you meet them.” Jae unnie gave us one of her evil smiles.

 

“Unnie! Tell us who. Please.” My cuz started pestering her, she was never a patient girl when it comes to suprises.

 

“Arasso. It’s the guys from SS501.” She said calmly but Kyoung Mi and me stood still in shock then went screaming our lungs out.

 

“You’re friends with SS501 oppa’s?!?” I screamed.

 

“They are the guys who got Yun unnie to be herself again?” Al unnie asked in a skeptical tone.

 

“Kyaa!! We’ll be spending time with them?!?” Kyoung  Mi shouted with me.

 

“Arasso. Arasso. Calm down you too. My ears are going to drop.” Al unnie scolded us while Jae unnie covered her ears and went to pick up her phone.

 

“Kaja. Yun ah said the cars are ready and all of us will meet at the lobby. Behave yourselves. Even though the boy’s got permission from their DSP about their vacation, they still want them to keep it low.” Jae unnie warned us and led us down to the lobby after we made a quick change of our clothes.

 

 

Alice’s POV

 

 

I was just looking at Kyoung Mi and Gab as they chatted with the guys Yun unnie and Jae unnie just introduced to us. We were traveling towards Siloso Beach Resort at Sentosa. I was riding in front with Hyun joong driving, while Kyoung Mi and Gab was seated behind us with Jungmin and between them. We were following the two white Lexus in front of us, identical to what we were riding on.  At our front right was the Lexus that was occupied by Jae unnie, Hyung something, Youngsaeng and Kyu jong. While the speeding white lexus on our front left was Yun unnie’s.

 

“Never thought our dongsaeng can drive crazy. Aisshh.” Hyun joon was smiling but complaining at the same time as he tries his best to match up with Yun unnie’s speed.

 

“Jae unnie said you know her background already right?” I asked and he just nodded.

 

“So unnie’s way of driving is just natural to her. She is the daughter of the world’s best racers.” Kyoung Mi finished my sentence.

 

“Arasso. Hyung you better keep up or else you’re ego will be shattered.” The especiallyy loud Jungmin said as Hyun joong increased his speed.

Yun’s POV

 

 

“Ah! It’s good to be able to drive freely like this again.” I said aloud while feeling the breeze of the ocean that was coming to our sight. We were almost at the resort. I looked at my rearview mirror and saw that Saengie oppa had no problem catching up with me but Hyun joong oppa was a little behind, so I just sped down a little.

 

“Ya! Are you trying to get us killed on our way to the resort?” I heard Hyun joon oppa yell as both cars went to my sides.

 

“Maybe!” I just smiled and drove faster leaving the two cars behind; I parked at the entrance, gave the key to the valet and waited for them. Saengie oppa was there after a minute; Hyun joon oppa arrived after two minutes.

 

“Unnie, are we staying here? Why didn’t you say so? We left our bags in the hotel.” Gabriella came to me to complain; I guess the guys told them that we are going to stay over night here at the island.

 

“Kwenchana. I had ordered all the things you need and it’s in your room.” I told them and both squealed in delight.

 

“Arasso. Let’s get in our rooms and change to our swim wears. Let’s start this break.” Jungmin was now pushing us inside and into the elevator as Saengie oppa took our keycards and passed it to us.

 

“Let’s all meet in this hallway in 15 minutes.” Saengie oppa said as he gave three key cards to us, and three for them. The same sleeping arrangement was made for us, since I can’t really sleep well when someone shares a room with me. As far as I heard, Kyu oppa and Hyun joong oppa will share a room, while Saengie oppa and Joonie shares the other, leaving Jungmin oppa on his own.

 

“Unnie! Omo! I so envy you.” I heard Kimmy say as she went into my room after changing. Al and Gab was still changing, those two are really slow.

 

“Waeyo?” I looked at myself in the mirror. I was still wearing my two-piece black bikini. I went to get my white short skirt, and put on semi-transparent shirt.

 

“You look so y. How I wish I could dress like that.” I just shook my head and tossed her some sunscreen.

 

“Don’t forget to bring that. You and Gab burn easily under the sun. With these guys around, we’ll be playing all day long I guess.” I said and pulled her along with me to meet the others at the hallway.

 

 

Part 2

 

Reunion. Acquaintances.

 

Hyun joong’s POV

 

 

We were all taking a break, since we have been playing at the water theme park for 5 straight hours and it was almost 7pm.

 

“Kwenchana?” I asked Gabriella who was panting beside me after we all raced towards the entrance we’re we asked a staff to put a green flag.

 

“De...Just..out..of..breath..” she replied in between gulps of air. I handed her my bottle of water.

 

“Here. Drink this.” I look at her drink. She was pretty cute but most of all she was fun to hang around with. More like a buddy that was game for anything.

 

“Komawo. Oppa stop calling me Gabriella, its too long. Gab is alright.” She smiled and passed me back my bottle.

 

“Gab?...hmm...Gabbie?” I asked and she just rolled her eyes and started to walk towards her cousin Kimmy who was laughing with Jungmin and Hyung joon.

 

“Arasso. It’s Gab. I was just kidding.” I catch up with her.

 

“Gotcha!” she smiled, stuck out her tongue and ran towards Yun ah.

 

“Ya!” I ran after her, only stopping when the others started to laugh and tease us.

 

“Keke. Someone is having fun.” I heard Hyung joon say and I gave him a light punch on the shoulder and told everyone to get moving towards the resto bar since I was hungry.

 

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

Everyone was enjoying dinner although we would stop every now and then when we notice someone staring at us. We were sitting on a long table, on the left side was Hyung joon, Al, Me, Kimmy, and Kyu jong, while the right side was occupied by Hyun joong hyung, Gabriella, Jae-sshi, Youngsaeng hyung and Yun ah. I think the fans recognized us but since they know we are on vacation due to tiredness from work and school, they didn’t bother us and just smiled.

 

“Are you guys sure its okay to be seen with us?” Kimmy asked.

 

“De. We told the manager that we would be hanging out with some classmates and their childhood friends.” I answered and placed more food on her plate. She was eating too little.

 

“Jungmin ah, my dongsaeng’s diet will be ruined if you keep placing food on her plate.” Jae-sshi was teasing us again.

 

“Diet? Aigoo. Diet is bad.” I said and just proceeded placing more dishes at Kimmy’s plate.

 

“Ya! Why are you two not talking?” Jae-sshi was not bothering Al and Hyung joon.

 

“It must be because this Gorilla is a bad company.” I joined in to bother them.

 

“Ya! Who’s a bad company, Mal? A horse is a pain to be with around.” He retorted and I didn’t notice that we were bickering nonstop again until I heard Kimmy and Al laugh.

 

“Kwenchana, Jungmin Oppa. This Gorilla was okay, I’m just a bit tired that’s all.” Al assured me and I just went back to eating.

 

“Is Al really your name?” Youngsaeng hyung asked her.

 

“It’s Alice.” Both Al and Hyung joon answered at the same time. We all grinned and began teasing them until their faces were red as tomatoes.

 

“Arasso. Stop teasing my dongsaeng. Just eat so that we can rest up, we have to get back to the hotel tomorrow morning. Since you guys wanted to go shopping.” Yun ah made us stop teasing them, so we stopped but we were sending smiles towards them.

 

 

Jae’s POV

 

 

“Keke. Seems like my match making is going well, except for Yun ah of course. I won’t give her to anyone.” I told myself as I was preparing for bed.

 

“Kimmy ah, at least pull your blanket over you.” I said while covering my dongsaeng with her blanket, as she was fast asleep.

 

I laid down on my own my side of the bed and thought about tomorrow. I was excited, finally I was going to meet Uno. He was my first crush and we were really close. But when he moved to Singapore years ago, we managed to only talk through online a few times. I told him last week that we were going to Singapore and he asked me out to meet and hang out. I was still smiling widely when I read my message after it vibrated.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Jae

From: Uno

 

Sleep tight lah~

I’ll meet you tomorrow at the central park near your hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Uno

From: Jae

 

De.

Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Sweet dreams ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just smiled some more and went straight to sleep. I need my beauty for tomorrow.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

“I am so tired.” I heard Hyung joon complain but he was smiling like a lunatic.

 

“You’re tired? But what’s with the face?” I . His face quickly turned red.

 

“Hyung, do you think we can continue to be friends with them?” I know what he meant.

 

“I guess so. They didn’t show any special interest, their backgrounds are good, and they are close with Yun ah and Jae-sshi. No reason to not befriend them.” I said, befriending was never easy for us.

 

“Yey!” he was now jumping on our bed, making my book jump too.

 

“Ya! Go to sleep! You’re in charge of waking us up tomorrow.” I scolded him and he immediately went under the covers and slept with a silly smile on his face.

 

“Aiiggoo. This kid.” I said smiling but that smile went away when I remembered the star girl that I exchange diaries with. I’ll be missing her notes for 3 days.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

We’re going to have a 3-day break.

I’m so excited, finally a day to relax.

Have fun in yours too arasso?

 

-----------------------------------------------

 She left that note the day before our flight. Luckily, I decided to go there this morning before we went to the airport.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

De. I’ll be going out with some friends.

Hopefully I get to enjoy rather than be

conscious of everyone that stares at us.

Have fun too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 I wrote a short reply and went downstairs to meet the others.

 

“Aigoo. Time to sleep. I wonder if dongsaeng is sleeping already.” I took out my phone and sent her a message.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

To: Yun ah

From: Youngsaeng

 

Sleeping already?

Kwenchana?

You didn’t eat much at dinner...

----------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------------------

To: Saengie Oppa

From: Yun

 

I’ll be sleeping in a while...

I was just tired...

So didn’t have an appetite...

You guys took all my energy...

 

Sleep now...

It will be hard to wake you up...

 

Nytie ^^

---------------------------------------------

 

“Arasso. I’ll go sleep. You too. Sweet dreams.” I replied and went to sleep too.

 

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

 

Everyone was in a high mood. We all divided into four groups and decided to meet at a Chinese Restaurant by 1pm. Jae-sshi didn’t came with us, said she was meeting someone. Hyung joon and Al went to shop for accessories. Jungmin and Kyoung Mi went to shop for clothes. Hyun joon and Gabriella went to shop for mangas. Youngsaeng hyung, Yun ah and me went to go food hopping.

 

“Aiggoo. Why do I have to go food hopping with you two?” Yun ah was complaining but went with us still.

 

“That’s because you ate dinner too little, you barely touched your breakfast and this is payback for pinching my cheeks.” Youngsaeng hyung replied and I was just laughing at them play around.

 

“Yun ah, vanilla ice cream?” I asked her and she smiled instantly. I took her hand and dragged her inside an ice cream shop while calling for hyung to follow us.

 

“Aiiisshhh. You two eat a lot of ice cream but you don’t gain weight. I eat the same amount, I gain weight.” Yun ah and me just look at each other and laugh at Youngsaeng hyung complaining.

 

“You can always work that off during our dance practices hyung.” I assured him and he just continued eating.

 

“Oppa. I think those are for you two.” I looked at her and look at the direction she was pointing. There were a lot of fan girls screaming and running towards us. We immediately left the counter after paying and ran.

 

“I guess Singapore is not safe for us anymore like it use too.” I laughed at Hyung’s comment and continued to run from one corner, making sudden turns while both of us we dragging Yun ah with us. Good thing we were in jeans and sneakers.

 

“Aiissshh this won’t do. Let’s split up, Kyu jong bring Yun ah with you. You know Singapore more than I do. Let’s meet up at the Orchard road one hour from now.” Youngsaeng hyung instructed and we darted into two different directions.

 

“Yun ah, kwenchana?” we were in some alley near a park, I was leaning on one side of the wall, Yun ah was beside me.

 

“De. I..think..” she was clearly out of breath.

 

“Ya! Yun ah, what’s wrong?” I pinned her against the wall when I noticed she couldn’t stand on her own. She was pale.

 

“Just a little dizzy. Can I lean on you for a while?” She answered in a low voice but I managed to hear her. I just let her lean her head on my chest as I tried to support her to stand.

“Take your time.” I told her as I felt her becoming more relax and breathing more normally now. My heart started to beat so fast; I was becoming too conscious of our close proximity. I just swallowed and hummed one of our songs. Trying hard to cover my heart beat by my humming.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

I managed to get rid off the fans, and I was now sitting on one of the benches at Orchard road. Kyu jong sent me a message that they were almost here.

 

“Mianhe. We are a bit late. We rested for a while.” Kyu jong called to me as they were walking towards me.

 

“No problem. I just got here. Kwenchana?” I asked the two, they look tired.

 

“De. Oppa your fans sure know how to run. I’m not hanging out with you guys anymore if we have to run always.” Yun ah was teasing us while she took a seat beside me, making her a sandwich between us.

 

“You’ll get used to it.” Kyu jong replied and we just laughed when she pouted.

 

“Arasso. Kaja? It’s almost 1pm. Let’s go ahead and see if they have a private room.” I asked them both and we went towards where we parked our car.

 

 

Hyung joon’s POV

 

We were sending Kyoung Mi, Gabriella and Al home. We had lunch together like yesterday but we had Japanese food today.

 

“Alice-sshi make sure to reply to my messages or calls, arasso?” I asked her while I was sending her to her gate.

 

“Wae?” aissh this girl was so hard to read.

 

“Just to keep in touch. We’re friends now right?” she smiled, finally.

 

“Arasso. I was just kidding we are friends. Have a safe trip back home.” She bid her good bye and went to hug her noonas and waved goodbye to the guys.

 

“Joonie its not like you’re not going to see her forever. You even know her address now.” Yun ah was teasing me again.

 

“Ya! Why are you always making fun of me today? Jungmin and Hyun joong hyung also were like this with your dongsaengs.” I whined at her and she just patted my head.

 

“That’s okay. I was done teasing them.” This girl surely is having fun teasing me. Good thing Jae-sshi was busy texting or else she would bully me too.

 

“Hyung can I borrow you psp? Mine is dead.” I asked Youngsaeng hyung who was lying down on Kyu jong lap like the last time and Yun ah was on the other side sleeping.

 

“Arasso. Just don’t play my game.” He gave it to me and took his ipod out.

 

“Hyung joon ah, turn off the lights after you play arasso?” Hyun joong hyung told me before he went to sleep too. All of them were sleeping except for me. I was too busy trying to occupy myself with some games since I just couldn’t sleep. But after two hours my eyes were hurting so I joined them and went to dreamland. Dreaming about our 3-day break of relaxation and fun. Thinking about how our friendship with Yun ah grew stronger and how we met new acquaintances that we are aiming to befriend.