Chapter 27

Confession

Chapter 27

Hide and Seek 2.

Youngsaeng’s POV



“Yun ah!” I jumped from my bed suddenly, eyes adjusting to the darkness inside my room.


“Want some water?” I looked at the hand that held a glass of water.


“Thanks, Kyu jong. Mianhe. Did I wake you up?” I asked before gulping down the water to ease my tense muscles.


“I was awake an hour ago. Hyung, it’s been a year already.” He said reminding me of what day today was.


“I know. I know Kyu. Why can’t I let her go?” I asked him although we both know there was no answer to this question. Destiny screw up big that time, when even after two weeks we couldn’t still find her, creating a big hole in my life that can never be filled.


“Take a shower then, I’ll go warm some coffee for us. We still have to meet the director for our concert here in Japan.” Kyu jong said after giving me a warm one-hand hug and a pat on my shoulder.


“Youngsaeng ah, get a grip.” I muttered to myself as I let cold water from the shower flow down on me. Trying to clear my head from thoughts about Yun ah and just focus on work like what I have been doing all this time.


Jungmin’s POV


“Hyung! Manager said this director is just a year older than you. Can you believe it?” I whispered over to Hyun joong hyung as we were looking at the stage that our concert would be held.


“Really? Cool. I did see his name as one of our regular clients here in Japan, but I never thought he would be young.” He whispered back as we continued to take a tour of the ins and outs of the whole arena.


“Alright guys, the director’s secretary said that we could stay here for the rest of the day. So this will give you time to be familiarize with the stage, then we’ll have dinner over the director’s house as a form of welcoming from him.” Vincent hyung said as he went to the technical area to discuss some things with the one in-charge.


“Ya! Stop blocking me. I knew turtles are really slow.” I smacked Hyung joon at the head while he blocked me when we were practicing and seeing our places for the concert. And instantly we were engaged in a seemingly endless bickering until manager hyung came over.


Hyung joon’s POV


“Konbanwa” I greeted the girl who opened the door for us when we arrived at the director’s apartment.


“Konbanwa. I’m Mr. Ru’s assitant, I can understand Korean if it makes you more comfortable. Come in, the director is waiting for you.” She greeted us back and led us to the living room.


“Whoa. The director really has a nice taste.” I commented as we looked at the modern interior of the apartment.


“I’m happy you like my apartment as you would be spending most of your time around here.” A young man probably in his mid twenties greeted us.

user posted image

“Annyeong!” we all greeted him.


“Vincent hyung its good to work with you after so many years again. Hi boys, I’m Du Ru Mi, just call me Ru or hyung. I’m just a little older than you guys are.” He greeted back and he chuckled at my expression of disbelief.


“Ya! Stop that!” Jungmin smacked my head.


“Mianhe.” I said and bowed in apology for staring at him.


“Kwenchana. I get that a lot, since I’m not like those old directors. Don’t tell them I said that.” He said chuckling as we all took a seat on the white sofa as we began talking about the plans for the concert and how he wants to promote it. 


*Crash


The sound of a glass breaking made us stop in our conversation. Ru hyung looked up at the room above us and ran towards it. Not knowing how to react we followed him to see if he needs any help.


“Hyung can we help get something?” Kyu jong asked but we all froze when he turned to us revealing the curled body.


“De. Can you get the bottle of painkillers by her dresser over there?” he replied, we only stared as Hyun joong hyung took the bottle and gave it to him.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Yun...” I whispered, as I look at Ru hyung give her two painkillers and carried her to the bed, she was still curled up, pain evident in her eyes.


“Let’s wait outside first.” Hyun joong’s hand grabbed my arm when I started to approach her.


“She’s here, alive...Yun...I found her...” I whispered softly as I drew my knees up to my chest while leaning on sofa. I could feel five pairs of eyes on me but I didn’t care, my eyes were just staring at the closed door above us. Questions, emotions running in me, confusing me. It seemed like forever but Ru hyung went down and talked to us.


“Mianhe. That was Bweol, there are times when she would need painkillers. Where are we again?” he asked calmly then he looked up at each one of us when confusion was all over our faces. It was our manager who spoke.


“She’s not Bweol, her name is Min Yun Hei.” Ru hyung was silenced as he stared at us.


“You know her?” he asked. I don’t know where my voice came from but I managed to say yes.


“She’s been missing for a year now.” Jungmin said after me.


“Then what will you do if I tell you there’s a possibility that she can’t remember you all?”


We all were stunned, confused and silenced as he said that.


“Ru can you explain it to us?” our manager asked and I was on the edge of my seat as I tried to prepare myself for what he was going to say.


~~~short update but heavy...

Next chapter: Sometime ago.