Chapter 17

Confession


Chapter 17

1 + 1 = Big trouble.

Yun’s POV



“Kyu oppa! Take this with you. Make sure you guys eat it on the way so you won’t get hungry.” I handed him a bag of lunch boxes for the five of them. Although its 6:30 in the morning, they are all rushing to get to their concert venue.


“Komawo. Call me if anything comes up arasso?” he took the bag and gave me quick kiss on my cheeks.


“Ya!” I called out but he just chuckled and left the house where the others were already waiting in the van. I can’t believe it’s been a month now since school was over and since the bomb of my identity and finding my brother was revealed.


Flashback

We were all in Hyun joong oppa’s living room after our last day at school. All the members were there, my Uncle, my brother, Ritz, Carlos and Vincent sunbae, SS501’s manager. Ritz sunbae was explaining to us the real situation.


“.... As you can see, the only way to get through the mastermind of this case is winning the underground race. But since Yun Hei unexpectedly became the new driver of our team we have to modify our plan a bit. With her skills in racing and her background has been blown to the media, it will be hard to keep her safe. The only way is to have Mr. Kim Kyu Jong act as her boyfriend. From what our intelligence has gathered, the mastermind is depending on the food industry, so they wouldn’t dare to touch the girlfriend of the heir to the largest food company in Asia...” I almost dropped off my seat the moment Ritz sunbae laid out his plan and all of them were agreeing.


“Wae? I can take care of myself.” I tried to protest although I know it was futile. 


“You are the only known heiress, so it is natural for them to target you. This is just a precaution. I also want you guys to live together, all 6 of you. Since you all wouldn’t let go of my sister, you got drag in the plan. This is you ensure that all of you will be safe. We will also be training you on how to defend yourselves.” Lee oppa broke down my protest. We were still not in good terms even I already knew why he had to leave. I was still a little angry at him for leaving me.


“We can go live at my house then. I just got it build, since my mom is staying permanently overseas. The security system is installed already.” Saengie oppa offered.


“Great. I’ll have my men secure the area and put camera’s and a security system in addition to the ones you have already installed.” Ritz agreed and ordered Carlos to take the address and other needed details.


“I’ll be going back to America to handle things there. Since the source of the information leaked through the media seems to be coming from one of our relatives. I’ll be opening all your accounts so that you can access them anytime.” Uncle Kang added in.


“I’ll handle the president. We don’t have to formally announce it right? just rumors that they are going out. There won’t be a problem since Yun ah has a good background and reputation.” Vincent sunbae asked and Ritz sunbae nodded.


End of Flashback


So here were are living all together under Saengie oppa’s house. Although I was getting a heart attack at his sudden advances, I was also getting shocked from Kyu jong’s sudden admittance. 


“Saengie oppa is...Kyu oppa is...” I was trying to evaluate my feelings for the both of them. Saengie oppa is a mysterious, aggressive type while Kyu oppa is the unpredictable, sweet type. 


“Aisssh! I’m getting a headache. Not only is my life complicated at the moment, these two complicates my heart too and to add the big cherry on top, all five of them seems to be having fun with all the happening around us. This means big trouble. Otokke?


Kyu jong’s POV


I was on the van already as we were on our way to our concert’s venue for final rehearsals before the actual thing.


“Guys, these are our breakfast from my angel.” I passed to them the lunch boxes after taking one.


“Yey! Yun ah sure loves us a lot.” Hyung joon was rejoicing as he got hold of his food.


“Ya! She doesn’t loves you, you only have one since you’re part of the package too.” Jungmin was bullying him again.


“Aiggooo. You two just eat and don’t waste Yun ah’s effort in preparing this food.” Youngsaeng hyung said.


“Youngsaeng hyung, what’s your pet name for our dongsaeng? Kyu uses my angel how about you?” Hyung joon was prying again in our affair.


“I don’t mind Kyu jong calling her my angel, since he lets me call Yun ah, baby.” Youngsaeng hyung replied giving me his playing stare. 


“De. We two are rivals in love, but partners in life.” I answered too.


“You know I was getting crazy when we found out that both of you are courting her. I thought our group would fall apart. Good thing we understand each other too well, a good competition is good. But you must be prepared, our dongsaeng can only choose one.” Hyun joong hyung reminded us and we just nodded. I took a bite of hotdog Yun ah made which looks like an octupos from the way she cut it as I think back on how I carelessly confessed.


Flashback


“Hey girlfriend.” I greeted her the moment I opened the door for her. We just got settled in Youngsaeng hyung’s house and she was the last to arrive since she had a practice race with her brother to evaluate what needs to be worked on.


“Aiggoo. Stop playing Kyu oppa, I’m already imagining all the anti’s that I would get, plus the teasing that my dongsaengs will give me once they come over to visit.” She said in a whining tone, I just took her hand and led her to her room.


“Hyung said this is yours. If you need anything, you can just press this button and a maid will assist you, if you need us press this button and we’ll come barging in.” I told her while pointing on the two buttons on the wall near her bed.


“Ya! You guys sure love a walkthrough doors don’t you?” she said in an exasperated tone that sent me chuckling. 


“That room on your left is mine, that one on your right is Youngsaeng hyung’s room, the master bedroom.” I pointed at the two walkthroughs.


“Aigoo.” She just shook her head and jumped on the bed, burying her head on the pillow.


“Ya! My angel why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?” I said still chuckling as I tried to get her to face me.


“You guys are crazy.” I heard her mumble but I could figure out the words correctly. I started tickling her and she rolled over trying to avoid my fingers.


“What were you saying?” I asked but I stopped tickling her since she couldn’t breathe from laughing.


“I said you guys are crazy.” She blurted out.


“De. I must be crazy but I can’t stop myself from loving you.” The words just slipped out and I was shocked too as she was.


“Oppa...I...” she looked at me with those eyes that could drown me a million times.


“No need to answer now my angel. Take your time. As I will be using our time as your boyfriend to let you feel how much I love you. Don’t worry about Youngsaeng hyung, he knows how I feel and I know how he feels about you too. Let’s just say we had a mutual agreement on fighting for you heart, my angel.” I cut off her words, stood up and quickly went outside her room. I was fanning myself the moment I closed her door.


End of Flashback



Alice’s POV


“Ray, Aren’t you supposed to meet your sister right now for practice again?” I asked Ray when I saw him sleeping on his bed at our apartment.


“No practice today. Let me sleep, too tired.” He grumbled on while his eyes were still close.


“Arasso.” I went out of his room and went to wake Carlos up.


“Ya! Wake up. What time did you guys finish with your training anyway that you’re all dead tired?” I asked him since like Ray he wouldn’t move a single muscle.


“4 in the morning. G’night.” He said and went back to sleep.


“Aisssh. Fine go sleep. I’ll go and check on the development of the case and my dongsaengs.” I said and went back to my room to bury myself in front of my computer again. It did Ray good that his sister was by his side, he was more human than the zombie he was the past few months. Although she still won’t talk to him much but it was a start, that’s why I didn’t let them mention that I work in the team. If Yun unnie found out that I also in the team, know her protective instinct for us, she won’t talk to him anymore. 


~~~~short update to get you going until my next one ^^

@silent readers: please leave a comment...i need help on this...


1. a place for a first date but not that romantic

2. blue or white?