Chapter 9

Confession

Chapter 9

There is always a first time.

Yun’s POV



“Oppa, where are we going anyway?” I complained. Han oppa was driving while Lee oppa was giving directions from a map. 


“Ha ha. Our little princess is bored already?” Lee oppa replied and handed me a can of coke from the cooler in front of him.


“Obviously. You guys drive slow.” I teased them. I knew Han oppa was the music prodigy in us, and Lee oppa was the racer prodigy as well the talent for business.


“Arasso. We’re here.” Han oppa parked our car in an open field of violets, sunflowers, and many colorful wild flowers.


“Oppa!” I said giggling and I ran out and ran in different directions while Lee oppa was busy scolding me to ran slowly. It was two days after my 16th birthday and they decided to make it up to me since they were busy with their exams.


“Yun Hei! Look at where you’re going.” Han oppa called out as he was busy capturing every moment in his personal camcorder.


“Han oppa come here pali.” I called out to him. The three of us just played all afternoon in the field of flowers, my two brothers were even wrestling beneath the sunflowers and they even pulled me in between their bickering. 


“Aigoo. I’m so tired." Lee oppa complained as we got back to the car hours after. 


“Yeah. You guys were acting like little kids. I wonder what will the media say when they hear the Min prodigy sons are playing in a flower field." I teased them as I began to snap my seatbelt on. I was seating in the front row this time, while Han oppa was still driving.


“Yun Hei. Speak in Korean when we talk to you in Korean.” Han oppa complained. He was strict when it comes to learning my Korean. He then started the car and in a matter of fifteen minutes we were on the free way.


“Lee oppa say, Yo! My sister!” I commanded him as he mimicked it and did it as if he was a rapper.


“I so love my oppas. Oopss..hehe Saranghae Lee oppa, Saranghae Han oppa.” I said in delight and said I love you and quickly translated it to Korean before Han oppa could scold me.


“If the media gets this, we’ll be all over the papers tomorrow.” Han oppa laughed as he heard it. I was busy bullying Lee oppa that I didn’t see Han oppa gasped in horror and took of his seatbelt and shielded me from the crash.


“Yun Hei..saranghaeyo...” that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.


“Yun ah, Yun ah. Oppa’s here.” I slowly opened my eyes and found Kyu oppa’s face a small distance from me, worry was all over his face.


“Oppa...” I whispered and tears started to run down my cheeks.


“Ssshh. Kwenchana. I’m here, arasso?” He pulled me near to him and laid my head on his chest.


“Kyu oppa, why are you sleeping here in my room?” I managed to ask in a whisper when I calmed down a bit. I heard his chuckle from his chest.


“Everyone’s here you know.” He pointed at Jungmin oppa who was sleeping on Joonie’s stomach, then at Hyun joong oppa who was dead asleep on the floor, and Saengie oppa who was sleeping awkwardly on the recliner.


“Kyu oppa, can you make Saengie oppa transfer here on the bed, all three of us could fit here. He’s the only one who seems troubled.” I asked Kyu jong but my voice was lowering on every word. I still feel awful and dizzy.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“Kyu oppa, can you make Saengie oppa transfer here on the bed, all three of us could fit here. He’s the only one who seems troubled.” Yun ah was still concerned about us even though I could hear from her voice she was still feeling unwell. 


“Arasso. Scoot over here a little.” I made sure she was comfortable in the middle of her bed first before I stood up and nudge Youngsaeng hyung awake.


“Huh? Wae? Is something wrong with Yun ah?” Hyung asked when I woke him up.


“Anni. She wants you to transfer. Go sleep on the bed.” I just pulled him since I know Yun ah won’t sleep until he transfers.


“Komawo oppa...You can...” Yun ah didn’t manage to finish her sentence as she fell asleep already.


“Chonmaneyo (you’re welcome)” I just whispered as Youngsaeng hyung sleepily covered her with her blanket.


“Is the medicine really working?” Hyung asked in a low sleepy voice when he checked her forehead and finding out that it was still very hot.


“Guess we should just let her sleep, its still 6:30. What about our classes?” I asked back as I settled back on the bed beside Yun ah.


“You two just stay here and take care of our dongsaeng, we’ll excuse you from our classes today.” We turned our heads towards the voice that just spoke up.


“Are you sure Jungmin ah?” I asked. 


“I guess his right Kyu jong ah, I’m so sleepy to attend classes. I know you are too since you’ve been waking up every time Yun ah stirs.” Youngsaeng hyung complained and closed his eyes then fell asleep instantly.


“Arasso. Go wake up those two. We’ll sleep for a while first.” I told Jungmin who woke up Hyung joon and the two just dragged Hyun joong hyung towards somewhere they can wake him up without disturbing Yun ah.


Jungmin’s POV


“It’s no fun when we are not complete.” I muttered. Jae-sshi was somewhere with her grandfather, the president of the school as they were welcoming Director Choi, Ryan and Mi Cha. 


“De. It’s boring when I’m stuck with you.” I heard Hyung joon say and I gave him a big smack on the forehead before I stood up and passed my essay to our teacher. It was our last period before lunch.


“Hurry up, we have to meet Hyun joon hyung before we eat lunch at our dorm.” I told him then I went out to wait outside our classroom.


“Kaja. I’m done. “ The brat said and we headed towards the elevator of our dormitory where Hyung was already waiting.


“Hyung, did you manage to excuse us for the rest of the afternoon?” I asked Hyun joong hyung, we were uneasy and couldn’t concentrate in class so we opted to just be absent for the rest of the day.


“De. Ms.Yumi also said that she’ll just asked one of our classmates to bring to our dormitory the papers and information about the audition for the charity concert.


“Yey!” the brat was happy again. Such a kid, Hyung and I was bullying him the whole time and we stood still and shut our mouths when we entered Yun ah’s bedroom.


“Ya!” I shouted when I saw Kyu jong was hugging Yun ah from the back and Youngsaeng hyung was facing her and holding her hands while the three of them was sleeping.


Hyun Joong’s POV


We were having a blast teasing Youngsaeng and Kyu jong who are currently tomato red. Yun ah was in still in the bathroom with Jae-sshi who arrived 5 minutes after we arrived.


“Arasso. Let’s stop before our dorm master gets angry.” I said but I was still smiling.


“Cut it out.” Youngsaeng sent a glare towards Hyung joon who immediately tried to stop his smile.


“Ya! Jae-sshi, is everything all right.” Jungmin was knocking on the bathroom door.


“How long have they been there?” Kyu jong asked me while checking the food our chef have cooked and out butlers have delivered and fix inside Yun ah’s dining area.


“About 30 minutes. Ya! Mal! Stop being an overprotective mom and sit down here.” I yelled which made him pout and sat noisily on his chair.


“Hyung! Hyung!” 


“Huh?” I looked at Kyu jong confusedly when he called me. I was busy texting with Gab. 


“I said let’s eat.” Kyu jong said with a sheepish smile before giving the same smile to Jungmin. I’m guessing he was busy texting with Kyoung Mi too.


Jae’s POV


“Alright Yun ah, spill it.” I asked Yun ah, after Youngsaeng helped me get her back to bed when we finished eating lunch. They then went to meet Ms. Yumi about the charity concert after Hyun joong’s butler came and delivered the message that she was asking for them.


“About what?” she avoided my eyes.


“Why are you sick? You of all people don’t get sick that easily.” I fix her pillow so that she would be more relaxed.


“Its not—“


“Min Yun Hei.” I cut her off by calling her by her full name.


“Arasso. I got soaked by cold water and got locked up on the 2nd floor’s bathroom for 3 hours. Then I didn’t mind it when I was starting to feel bad since I don’t want to ruin our break.” She let it all out in fast speed and sighed.


“Who?” I asked. I was boiling inside now. No one dares to hurt my Yun. 


“I’m not telling.” She said and she gave me one of her stubborn face. A face that I can’t fight.


“Arasso. But sooner or later I’ll find out who it is. If those people only knew who you are, they’ll be crying for what they did. No one dares to hurt the heiress of the Min Yong-San bloodline.” I warned her and she just let out a sigh.


“I’m feeling better now.” She tried to assure me.


“But not better enough to be up for too long.” I retorted.


“Arasso. But who did you meet when we went shopping on Singapore?” she was giving me that mischevious smile of hers.


“It’s a secret.” I told her.


“It’s a secret? Hmm...but Kimmy and Gab dongsaeng already told me who. If I heard the correct name, his the son of Singapore’s Elite school president.” This kids was scary when it comes to information.


“Arasso. Arasso. Why ask when you already know.” I gave her a smile and jumped on her as revenge.


“Ha ha. Jae-sshi is in love. Aiggoo my best friend is in love.” She was yelling but laughing at the same time as I was trying to tickle her and she was trying her best to shield herself.


Hyung Joon’s POV


We just came from the meeting with Ms. Yumi and the guys were chatting inside the elevator. I didn’t join in. I was still feeling down from Al’s rejection, the thing is that, it was the first time that I got rejected and that was even before I formally asks her!


“Ya! How about we sing a nursery song then re-arrange one of our songs?” leader asked and the others were considering it.


“But isn’t it suspicious that Director Choi and Ryan both asked for our group to join as well as Yun ah, but still want us to audition?” Mal mentioned but I just shrugged it off. I was so not in the mood.


Jungmin’s POV


I was busy texting Kimmy while conversing with the guys. It was their exams and I was cheering her up. I was also updating her of her Unnie’s condition since she was really concerned when she heard Yun ah was sick. This was the first time I paid too much attention to someone in a different way. Yun ah was a special case, but Kimmy was different too. 


“Oh well. Let’s just see. I’m in no rush anyway.” I told myself as I replied to her last message.


“Ya Mal! Why don’t you just give the audience a ride on your back that way they will be willing to pay you for a horse ride.” I heard Hyung joon say, aiissshh this brat is really releasing his frustration on me.


“Ya! Why don’t they feed you with banana’s and pay because we let them interact with a huge gorilla?” I retorted. We started bickering again and went on when we got off the elevator.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Aisshh will you two stop. What will you do if Yun ah is sleeping and you wake her up from all your noise?” I said to our Tom&Jerry, I know that maknae is taking his frustration of getting rejected by Al on Jungmin. Gab told me over the phone this morning when I called to check if she ate breakfast. This girl is really something. This is the first time that I felt at ease with a girl but not as a dongsaeng but as a buddy.


“Why don’t we use the nursery song for the finale but we’ll do it with the other performers, we’ll make it a big production. As for our songs why don’t we touch their hearts by singing Again with visuals of the children at the hospital then we proceed with Unlock to leave them breathless?” I just chuckled at how Kyu jong can come up with fast ideas.


“I think that’s great. We’ll discuss it later.” I told him as we entered Yun ah’s room and directly going to her bedroom. 


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Why do I have to meet her again? Now I’m confused.” I said to myself as I sat down on the couch facing Yun ah’s bed. She look much better now, there was more color on her face.


For the first time, I was confused with my own feelings. I had always been the type of guy who knows himself very well. But with Mi Cha’s return, and this unknown irritation like feeling I have for Yun ah, I just don’t know my own feelings anymore. For the first time. 


Kyu Jong’s POV


I was sitting on the recliner chair beside Yun ah’s bed, while she was on the bed with Jae, they were talking about something but I couldn’t hear since they were talking in really low voices. Jungmin was sitting beside me while the two HJ was sitting on the couch beside Youngsaeng Hyung. 


“I guess he is troubled about Mi Cha appearing in his life again.” I whispered to Jungmin. He then looks at Youngsaeng hyung’s straight face.


“If I were Hyung, I wouldn’t go back to her. After she left him for her career when Hyung needed her the most.” Jungmin replied with much distaste.


“But we are not sure if Hyung still has feelings for her.” I whispered back again.


“De. But I am so opposing if they get back together. Ya! What are you two talking about?” He pouted then he asked the two girls in a very loud voice.


“We were talking about Jae---“ Yun ah couldn’t finish her sentence because Jae-sshi covered Yun ah’s mouth with her hand and started tickling her.


“Jungmin oppa!” Yun ah called out to him but then changed her mind.


“Aiggoo never mind...hahahaha...Kimmy might kill me if I get too close to you. Kyu oppa!” she called out to me instead waving her arms up as if she was a baby who wants to be picked up and carried.


“Waeyo? Can’t I be close to my dongsaeng?” Jungmin complained as I helped Yun ah escaped from Jae-sshi by sitting on the bed and pulling Yun ah to sit in between my legs and shielded her from Jae-sshi who was still trying to tickle her. We were having fun playing.


“I think that’s enough playing. Yun ah can’t breath anymore.” I heard Youngsaeng hyung say but I wasn’t looking at him, I was looking at Yun ah who was trying to catch her breath while she leaned on me, the back of her head was resting on my chest.


“Keke I think we played to much. You’re pale again.” I said while she just closed her eyes but she was still smiling. I took my handkerchief from my polo shirt and wipe the sweat on her forehead.


“Kwenchana. It’s Jae’s fault.” She replied but she wasn’t smiling anymore.


“Let her have some rest. I’ll go and have the chef cook something that is easy to digest for her.” Hyung joon said, as he was about to go outside to use the telephone while Youngsaeng hyung just left without saying anything.


“I’ll go help choose. I know her favorites. Why bother with the phone. Kaja let’s go and bother them at the kitchen.” Jae-sshi scolded Hyung joon and dragged him downstairs.


“Kwenchana?” I asked Yun ah but she was already sleeping. So I just let her sleep while leaning on me, she needed some rest. I asked Jungmin to fix some pillows behind me so that I can lean on it without waking Yun ah up.


“Is this alright? Keke serves her right to get tired for playing around like that and ignoring me.” Jungmin said pouting and sat down again after fixing the pillows and took out his phone to more probably text Kimmy like what was Hyun joong hyung was doing the whole time with Gab.


“Funny. For the first time I learned how to take care of someone like this. Yun ah you’re the first person to make me look forward to on my days will be like with you.” I spoke to myself as I looked at the peaceful face of an angel in my embrace.