Chapter 6

Confession

 

Chapter 6

Diary

 

Kyu jong’s POV

 

“Aiggoo. Yun ah if you keep on doing that you’ll look like Jungmin.” I was chuckling at her pouting face. It’s 2 in the morning and I was accompanying her and Youngsaeng.

 

 

“You still have 3 books left to read, quit playing with my psp and study here.” Youngsaeng called out to her, we woke her up 30 minutes before so that Hyung can help her with the lessons from their business class, and I thought her the Asian history lessons she missed from our class.

 

 

“Just keep on talking, I’m listening.” She said without looking up but rather she still continued to play.

 

 

“We’ve been talking non-stop for 30 minutes now, and all of that must have covered half of what’s going to appear in the exams later.” Hyung was eyeing her, frustrated at her stubborn streak to sit on her study desk and start reading.

 

“You can question me if you want. I’ll try to answer.” She replied shortly and gave a yell when she completes the current stage of her game.

 

“You’ll get it from us if you get one answer wrong.” I before me and hyung fired some questions.

 

“What is a bear market?”

 

“It’s when the stock market hits a low point and the prices of stock drops for a prolonged time.”

 

“Where was the Korean War took place?”

 

“Korean peninsula.”

 

“What is the age group of the juniors apparel market?”

 

“Somewhere between 16 and 19. Crap! I missed an item.”

 

“When was the Tokugawa era?”

 

“1600s to about 1868” we questioned her from definitions to structures and everything we have just said 30 minutes ago and she got it all correct.

 

“Arasso. Okay you were listening.” Hyung said and took the psp from her.

 

“Waeyo?” she was pouting again.

 

“Go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up early later to continue.” Hyung said and I tucked her an unwilling Yun ah to her bed and followed hyung towards his room.

 

End of POV

 

 

~~~3 days and Exams were over.

 

 

“Finally! Can’t wait for our break tomorrow.” Jungmin slumped on his desk as his last exam was done.

 

“Kyu jong ah, did you get the last question?”

 

“Wae? You didn’t get it Hyung joon? It was easy.” Kyu jong laughed at him when he realized how easy the problem was after Kyu jong explained it to him.

 

“Let’s go find the others. I told them to meet us all on the cafeteria this afternoon.” Jungmin said half dragging Hyung joon with him as Kyu jong just followed them.

 

“Youngsaeng what’s that?” Hyun joong was pointing at the little pieces of paper he was holding.

 

“Nothing much. Its just some notes.” Youngsaeng replied and hid them.

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

It’s been days now since I found that first piece of note in the library and after seeing a second note three days ago; I decided to leave one also. And with each reply, I felt that I found someone who can listen to me without fear since we agreed not to tell each other who we are and just have fun exchanging short diaries of our thoughts.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You seem to be all right already.

You’re poem is much more happier now.

Hope you don’t mind but I have been reading your small notes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Anni. It’s fine.

Sorry if you have to read such ugly poems.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s not ugly at all.

I found myself reading your notes relaxing.

It’s fun talking this way.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

De. It’s fun.

Kind of mysterious.

But at least we can write whatever we want,

Without getting embarrass

Since we don’t have to tell who we are.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Youngsaeng ah, what do you want to eat?” Hyun joong’s question snapped me out of my reminiscing.

 

“Err...Any pasta will do, as long as theirs no fish or seafood.” I answered as I saw the others give their orders to the chef.

 

“Where are those two girls?” Hyung joon said when they got back.

 

“They’re here.” I pointed to the two girls who were obviously happy talking about something.

 

“Jungmin oppa did you order my white pasta?” Yun ah was poking him. I was glad she finally warmed up to us.

 

“Ya! I ordered it already, now sit down will you.” Jungmin tried his best to avoid her tickling fingers.

 

“”What were you girls talking about?” I asked them, as they seem to be in a good mood.

 

“We called our younger childhood friends and invited them to spend time with us, without you guys.” Jae-sshi was obviously teasing us.

 

“Wae? We won’t bite them.” Kyu jong retorted with a sheepish smile.

 

“Arasso. Jae-sshi was only kidding. They will be spending time with us if you guys don’t mind.” Yun ah answered and happily ate her food.

 

 

~~~~~ Next chapter: Reunion, Acquaintances.