Chapter 15

Confession

Chapter 15

Revelations.


Hyun joong’s POV



We were all waiting in the living room as Yun ah and her Uncle Kang talked inside Kyu jong’s room. 


“Hyung, what will we do if they want to take our dongsaeng?” Jungmin asked out of the blue. For once he was serious.


“I don’t know.” I answered.


“I don’t want them to take her away.” Hyung joong whined as he helplessly looked at the five scary guards that came with her Uncle.


“I don’t want her to leave too.” I answered. I was thinking of rational ways to make her stay.


“I won’t give my angel.” Kyu jong who never act selfishly suddenly said.


“She’s one of us now.” Youngsaeng added.


“Aiissshhh. You guys are giving me a headache. Let me think.” I shook my head.


“Ya! All you have been saying were restatements of our statements.” Jungmin scowled, obviously frustrated over the fact that our dongsaeng might leave.


“Is that a way to talk to your hyung?” I half scolded him, though I can’t blame him either. All of us were on the edge, but I was more concerned about Youngsaeng and Kyu jong. If she leaves, I have no clue what these two will do.


Uncle Kang’s POV


“Yun ah, what do you want to do? Everyone already knows where you are.” I asked my niece’s opinion. She was refusing to make any decisions since the time we started talking inside a boy’s room. Though I have already ran a background check on them, I’m having a hard time matching the names to their faces.


“I don’t want to leave, but I know I have. I hate this kind of life. Just when I was finally remembering the feeling of having a family, this happens. How did these all happen, you were supposed to help me hide my identity? How did they know?!?” I was trying to calm her down she was feeling hurt again. I know it had always been tough on her but I don’t know how to console her.


“Yun listen to me, I have nothing to do with revealing your identity. My men are currently investigating how it leaked to the media. It’s late already, why don’t you get some rest and we’ll talk again tomorrow? Calm down.” I tried to hug her but she retreated. Not now, she was shielding herself again and she only did this when she feels confused and hurt.


“I hate this. I wish I disappeared too like my family!” she suddenly burst and ran out of the room.


“Yun!” I yelled to call her back but she didn’t stop.


Jungmin’s POV


“Aissh what’s taking them so long?” I whined, frustration building up.


“I hate this. I wish I disappeared too like my family!” I heard Yun ah shout from Kyu jong’s room. All of us stared with each other as we stood up, ready to approach the room when the door suddenly burst open.


“Yun!” I heard her Uncle call out to her, I tried to stop her from running but she stepped on my foot, and elbowed my stomach. I held on to my stomach as I kneeled down trying to ease the sudden pain.


“Yun ah!” I heard Kyu jong call to her.


“Let her go for a moment. You guys, make sure she is safe, but don’t let her know you’re following her.” I heard her Uncle stopped the other guys from chasing after her, and directed his bodyguards to follow Yun ah.


“Mal, kwenchana?” Youngsaeng hyung asked and helped me sit down on the couch.


“Ya! It was a mistake when we let you teach her that move.” I blamed Youngsaeng hyung, since he was the one who taught her that move.


“Ya! I taught her that for protection. Not to bully a horse.” Youngsaeng hyung retorted and gave me a half smile.


“Eiiyee. No more violent lessons for our dongsaeng.” I complained and I heard the rest chuckle at me while Yun ah’s uncle slumped down on the couch.


Yun’s POV


“This is so unfair!” I thought to myself as I ran out of Kyu oppa’s room. I heard someone call after me but I didn’t bother to stop. I felt a hand grab my arm and because of my frustration, I stepped on his foot and elbowed his stomach. Not bothering to look at who it was. 


“I don’t want to be alone again.” I sobbed and went straight to the other side of the parking lot. Where a black racecar with two white stripes across the middle was parked. It was covered with a satin cloth so no one knows it was a racecar, and no one knew it was mine. I the ignition and practically almost ran over the media people who were still blocking the gates.


“Try and catch me.” I muttered as I saw the headlights of some of those media people trying to tail me. I zoomed forward, moving from left to right in between cars, turning right when the stop light goes on, making a sudden u-turn when the other side was on green.


Al’s POV


“Joelle, how are our dongsaengs doing?” I was on my phone while looking at my computer screen.


“No worries twin sis, I have them under my control. They have been getting straight A’s from my strict regulations.” I couldn’t helped but laughed, among the two of us, Joelle was the dictator.


“Ya! Don’t overwork them. Put your phone on speaker, I want to talk to them.” I replied as I shook my head when she yelled so loud.


“If you want to talk to your Al unnie you better be here in two seconds. Hana.” Before she could say Set, I heard two screaming voices over my phone.


“Unnie! Please come home, we want you.” I heard Kimmy yell.


“De, unnie. Come home please.” Gab was also pleading like her cousin.


“Mianhe. Unnie has a lot of work overseas. You two behave and be good, arasso? I’ll give you a lot of gifts when I get back.” I told them and they unwillingly agreed and I heard Joelle pushing them away to go to sleep.


“Joelle, I have to go. Thanks for looking out for them for me.” I said in a missing voice.


“I know you have to be there. Just remember to take care ne? I want my twin sister back in one piece after her mission.” She replied and we both hang up our phones.


“Everything all right?” I turned and saw Carlos entering the control room of our tent.


“De. The race will start in a few minutes, but we don’t have to participate. The top two racers who will win this will be the final participants in the next race. We can pick whoever we want from the two winners.” I said while looking at screen as the race was not starting yet, but the cars were already lining up.


“Which means, our plan continues. One of the two secrets agents who are undercover must be able to get first or at least second place. Then we can pick them to complete our team. Wait, who’s that? A rookie? That driver must be crazy to enter as a first timer.” Carlos pointed to a black Honda with two white stripes.


“Oh....my...Gosh!...Ray!!!” I yelled so that the other agents and Ray will come over to the control room.


Yun’s POV


I was seated inside my car, waiting for the event to start.


“I’ve had enough of these secrets.” I muttered as I recalled what I just discovered in the past hour.


Flashback


“Dare to follow me, but they are slow.” I mumbled as I looked at the rearview and saw no car was able to follow me. I took a scan on my surroundings of where I was. It seems like I was on a racing event again as I saw cars and lots of teenagers we’re buzzing around. I drove to the entrance.


“Hey Girl! Cool Ride, you race?” a guy asked me. He was one of the organizers from the looks of his i.d and radio on his hand.


“I know a few tricks, waeyo?” I asked and he just chuckled and explained to me about the mechanics of the upcoming race in about an hour. Anyone who gets in the top 2 places will be able to participate in the semi-finals and will be able to work with either the Thunder team or the XTR team. He then told me to look at the practice rounds of the Thunder team driver and the XTR driver. They were practicing their moves even though they won’t be joining the race.


“Take a look as long as you like. Give me a call in this number if you’re interested. I’ll help you register fast.” He gave me his number and proceeded to checking the other parts of the venue. Thunder team, this was the team of that driver that I thought was related to my brother, Lee.


“This ain’t no ordinary race, this is a cover for an underground race.” I muttered to myself as I watched the XTR driver maneuver his way through the course. He was careless but precise.


“Yun ah, that’s not your brother. Relax.” I tried to talk myself to calm down as I saw the Thunder driver move with smooth turns, making that familiar move that was haunting me ever since I went to Hyun joong oppa’s resort. 


“Lee oppa...” I whispered when the driver came out of the car, it was not the guy from before. They called him Ray but I can see that it was my oppa. He may have cut his hair short and changed its color, but of course I would recognize him.


“Hey! This is the girl from a while ago, can you help me sign up for the race?” I said over the phone as I went back to where I left my car and proceeded to the registration booth to meet the guy I was talking with.


End of Flashback



“No. More. Secrets.” I said as the lights went from red, yellow, then green. I stepped on the accelerator and did what my brothers had been training me all these years.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“It’s been 30 minutes since she is gone. Shouldn’t they bring her back by now?” I muttered on my seat.


“Give her more space.” Hyun joong spoke in a low voice enough for only me to hear.


“You what?! Fools! Find her at once!” we all stared at each other as we heard Yun ah’s uncle yell in English. Since all of us were fluent in English, we understood what it meant. 


“Let’s move.” Hyun joong said and we all rose grabbing our jackets and car keys.


“Where are you going?” her uncle asked us.


“To bring her back.” Kyu jong answered politely as we bowed slightly and headed for the door.


“Do you know where to find her?” he asked, was he testing us?


“We’re are her oppas. We can find her.” Jungmin answered.


“Why do you guys care so much about my niece? You just met her.” He asked again. He sure has a lot of questions.


“We’re family. No one gets left behind.” I answered then smiled. Closing the door behind me as we got down to the lobby where are cars we’re waiting.


“Sebastian!” I called out to my personal butler.


“Yes, Young Master?” he bowed after he approached me.


“Did you do what I asked of you a week ago?” I asked.


“De. I placed a tracking device on Young Master Min’s phone and charm bracelet.” He answered and the guys smiled.


“You guys follow me. Kyu jong can you help me read the directions while I lead?” I asked Kyu jong who was already beside me before I finished.


“Already on it hyung.” He said and sat on the passengers seat as I drove out to the directions he was giving me. While two cars followed me, the double HJ was right behind me as Jungmin was beside me.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Our dongsaeng needs us. We’ll protect you dongsaeng. Oppa is here.” I muttered as I sped up, giving all my concentration as Youngsaeng sped up.


Hyung joon’s POV


“Yun ah, we’ll be coming to get you.” I said in my mind as Hyun joong hyung sped up and tailed Youngsaeng hyung.


Jungmin’s POV


“Who ever you are that caused this trouble towards our princess, don’t let me catch you.” I said out loud as worry over took me, wondering where she was. I look at my right and my eyes met Youngsaeng’s. I nodded and followed him as he sped up real fast.


Kyu jong’s POV


“She’s in a racing venue, turn left after the second stop.” I instructed Youngsaeng hyung as I saw the light on the tracker going in pattern of a loop. My angel, wait for us. We’ll help you fight those demons you keep on running away from.


Youngsaeng’s POV


I tightened my grip on the wheel, met Jungin’s eyes and sped real fast after Kyu jong gave me the last direction.


“Star, you better be safe. Crossboy is coming to take you home.”


~~~~~ Next Chapter: Decisions.