Chapter 30

Confession

Chapter 30

Choices.

Ru’s POV



“Bweol wake up. Ei stop being lazy and wake up. You promised to attend my victory party.” I called out from downstairs. It was almost 6 and the guys were more likely to arrive at the hotel.


“Aiiyoo. I shouldn’t have let you go back to sleep when we got home from the park.” I was shouting out loud, no one would get angry since it was just the two of us living here.


“Bweol! Ei! Wake up.” I rushed towards her when I saw her curled up in bed in pain with her eyes closed.


“Ru...Ru!” she said the moment she opened her eyes and cried.


“Now...Now...Ru is here. What’s the matter? Kwenchana?” I asked while patting her back lightly.


“I...the whole thing...” she stuttered.


“Hmmm?”


“I...I can remember everything now.” She blurted out. I held both of her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.


“Mianhe. I already know he was the one you were avoiding.” I said to her, fear that she might leave me now.


“Anni. You have taken care of me all this time, how could I possibly get mad at you.” 


“So what’s your decision?”


“I don’t know. Please don’t mention this to anybody yet. I want some time to think on how to handle everything.”


“Arasso. Get changed. I’ll wait for you downstairs. Whatever happens, I’ll back you up.” I said and closed the door. You can’t afford to be hurt any more deeper Bweol, you’ve been hurt too much. You’ve lost and experienced too much.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Aiggoo behave you three. Just because Jae isn’t here you can run around freely.” I teased Kimmy, Gab and Joelle since they were having too much fun bullying Hyung joon.


“Komawo hyung.” He gave me a exaggerated thank you.


“Dongsaengs have you tried the main dessert? It’s good.” Yun ah commented easily distracting the three as they went to get one.


“You still have it in you Yun ah. Only you and Jae can easily get those three to behave.” I said to her as Haneul just laugh at us.


“Anni. Haneul unnie this dessert is really good, Ru said the guest are all satisfied with it.” she gave a hearty smile towards my girlfriend while eating her second plate of dessert which was Youngsaeng’s.


“Anni. Oppa helped me a lot so its good.” She said shyly. It always amuses me how humble she can get but she could be really loud at times especially when she goes shopping with the girls.


“Aiggoo. My sweetie is being shy again. All I did was assistant you.”


“The dessert is already sweet, don’t make it any sweeter.” Youngsaeng hyung said, breaking Haneul’s eye contact from me.


“Someone sure is envious.” I whispered to Haneul, earning myself a light kick from under the table. 


“I heard that.”


“Aiisssshh. You two if you want to bicker don’t include me in between, why kick me too.” Yun ah complained but she was smiling.


“Ke Ke sorry baby girls, sweetie Youngsaeng kicked me.” I turned to Haneul who was completely ignoring our bicker.


“As if you didn’t kick back. Aiggoo you three are you here to pig out?” I turned to see the three bringing four full plates of dessert.


“Oppa! Anni. Some of it are for you since you guys are too lazy to move from your seat.” Joelle said and handed to us a plate.


“I’ll pass. I have to go and check backstage how the kids who would be performing tonight are doing.” Yun ah said and we let her go since we know she is helping with the problem while the rest of us are just relaxing as guest of Ru’s victory party for winning an award.


“Hyung! What is she doing here?” I turned to the direction Hyung joon pointed and I almost missed the spoon Haneul was feeding me.


“Youngsaeng hyung, what’s your ex doing here?” I said to him and pointed to Mi Cha together with Ae Ri.


“I don’t know, and I don’t want to find out. Ignore them, I don’t want them to come here at our table.” Youngsaeng hyung said with a disgusted face and we all smirked.


Yun’s POV


“Hi kids! Is everyone doing so okay?” I asked the kids, conversing in Japanese along the way.


“Hai!” they said in chorus.


“Sensei, o-genki desu ka?” one of them asked while trying to fix his tie.


“Hai. Sensei is already well. So make sensei proud and play with your heart, okay?” I asked them while I helped the 8-year-old boy with his tie.


“Hai.” They chimed in happily as they were being ushered to the stage.


“Someone is sure having some fun.” I turned around to see who was speaking and I froze when I realized it was Mi Cha and Ae Ri.


“What are you doing here?” I asked trying not to appear scared.


“Don’t worry. I’m here to represent my uncle; he owns the newspaper industry here in Japan. I brought Mi Cha along so I won’t be lonely.” Ae Ri spoke in her usual slow disgusting voice.


“Then enjoy the party, excuse me.”


“Going back to my guy’s table?” Mi cha blocked me when I tried to pass.


“I don’t want any trouble.”


“But we do.” Ae ri answered.


Ru’s POV


“Excuse me gentlemen.” I said to the two directors I was talking to when I saw Bweol looking uncomfortable while talking to two ladies.


“Hey ladies, is there any problem?” I looked at the two and look at Bweol asking what’s wrong.


“Nothing much Mr. Du Ru Mi, I was just talking to my old school mate. One with curly hair said.


“Ae Ri, Mi Cha stop the act. Ru this is the girls I told you about.” Bweol said and the two immediately changed attitudes and smirked.


“So little miss princess broke our deal and told it you somebody else.” Ae Ri as Bweol introduced said.


“As much I remember, you said not to tell the guys, Ru is not a part of them.” Bweol said angrily but I could tell she wasn’t feeling good anymore.


“But you broke the deal. You were not supposed to come any nearer to my guy.” Mi cha said as she poked a finger at Bweol’s shoulder.


“I’m sorry girls but SS501 is currently working with me for their album, so it is only natural for them to be with Bweol since she is living with me.” I defended.


“But still a deal was a deal. You know the consequence. Let’s go Mi cha why don’t we give those two rags some good news.”


“Wait!” Both of us called out.


“Yes?” Ae Ri asked, one eyebrow was arching up.


“What do you want?” Bweol asked.


“Hmm...I’ll believe that you are not back together with Mi cha unnie’s guy if you announce tonight at the party that you two are engaged.” Ae Ri demanded, I was going to protest when Mi cha stopped me.


“You have no choice, tell the guests you’re engaged, or we go tell those rags the news. We can even have Ae Ri’s uncle published that Youngsaeng oppa’s girlfriend is two timing, I’m pretty sure that would affect their popularity.” She said with a flirty laugh.


“So...which one would it be miss little princess.” Ae Ri asked smiling. I looked at Bweol to know her decision. She gave me a nod, signaling that I can go announce that we are engaged.


“Bweol, are you sure about this?” I asked her.


“De. I still can’t bear my dongsaengs to be hurt, they love their parents too much, it will cause them a great pain.” She said in a sad voice.


“Don’t make us wait too long.” Ae ri said and left us.


Jungmin’s POV


“They are what?!” I asked again after I almost spit my drink on Hyung joon’s face.


“I think there must be an explanation to this, let’s not jump into conclusions.” Haneul said to calm us down.


“Director Du Ru Mi just announced that he and Yun is engaged, what’s there to be suprised about?” 


“You’re more suprisng than the news.” I muttered back when I saw Mi Cha walked and hook her arms around Youngsaeng.


“Oppa, want to go out and have a fresh air with me?” she said flirtingly to Youngsaeng, making me want to puke.


“Ya! Get your hands off our hyung.” I said and Hyung joon agreed.


“Yun unnie, pali come here and tell us that the engage is not that real, is there a scandal about Ru that you are trying to cover?” I heard Kimmy asked her when the two approached us but she didn’t answer, she was just looking at Youngsaeng hyung.


“Excuse me. Ya! Let go of me before I throw you away.” Youngsaeng hyung walked away.


“Ru I think I’ll go home first, enjoy the rest of the party guys.” Yun ah said and took the other direction and left.


“Will someone slap me and tell me what is going on. I don’t get it why this is happening. Ru hyung, how could you, didn’t we told you who Yun ah is to hyung?” I bursted while the others tried to calm me down in silence.