Chapter 12

Confession

Chapter 12


Almost revealed secret.

Youngsaeng’s POV


I woke up when I heard my intercom buzz.


“Good morning Young Master. I believe I have found something.” 


“Meet me in Jungmin’s room in five minutes.” I said. I look at the sleeping figure beside me. I was relieved to see that her face seems to be relaxed now instead of the fear that was written on it a few hours ago.


“Kyu Jong ah, can you come to my room now.” I asked him when I called his phone.


“Hyung! Its still so early why do you – why is my angel sleeping here?” He stops mid-sentence when he saw Yun ah sleeping on my bed.


“She got scared this morning around 1. She said she thinks someone was trying to enter her room through the window. I had my butler checked it out, he said he found something. I’m heading over to Jungmin’s room to discuss it with the others. Can you stay here with her? I want to confirm things first, I’ll discuss it with you later.” I explained to him while I was putting on a light jacket over my pajama.


“Arasso. I’ll sleep here with her. I’m still sleepy.” Kyu jong replied and went to sleep on the area I was sleeping on a while ago. I felt a slight twitch inside but I let it go. Yun ah’s safety comes first. Rule number 2, all of us will protect each other. 


Yun’s POV


“Boo.” I screamed when I saw two black eyes an inch from me the moment I opened my eyes.


“Oppa!” I yelled and hit Kyu oppa who was laughing hard while hugging a huge teddy bear, I got startled by that bears eyes.


“Ha ha ha...mianhe...I...ha ha...couldn’t...resist...” he said in between laughs, he was so red now from laughing.


“Oppa you are so bad! Why are you here, where’s Saengie oppa?” I hit him again making him laugh harder.


“He...went out...for a while...ask...me...to...look after...you...ha ha ha” he answered in between gulps of air and laughter, and then we heard people barging in towards the room.


“Yun ah, Kwenchana?” Saengi oppa asked, he had that worried look on his face as he flew towards the bed.


“Saengie oppa! Kyu oppa is bad.” I hid behind him after hitting Kyu oppa one last time.


“Kyu jong ah, what did you do?” I heard Hyun joong oppa asked.


“Mianhe. I startled her a bit the moment she woke up.” Kyu oppa answered after finally calming himself, but he was still chuckling.


“Arasso. Kyu jong was just kidding Yun ah. Kaja let’s eat breakfast. We have to meet our class for our victory party and meet your dongsaengs.” Saengie oppa just shook his head as he pushed all of us towards his dinning area.


Jungmin’s POV


“Oppa are you sure its okay to bring us along?” Kimmy asked me the moment we arrived at the beach.


“De. Don’t worry. Our group has always a separate building from the rest. And this is an open party. Many students from different schools will also be coming.” I assured her and guided her towards the resort’s lobby where we were greeted by all the staff.


“You guys are ridiculously rich.” I heard her mutter and shook her head. One thing that I notice about her is that she is very down to earth.


“You are rich too you know.” I pointed out.


“Yeah. But not as rich as you guys.” She said pointing to all five us and Yun ah.


“Arasso. It’s not an issue. Relax. We are here to have fun.” I took her bag and pulled her towards the rest of the group.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Ya! What are you doing freezing up like that?” I called out to Gab who froze on her spot the moment we entered the lobby.


“Uh...ahh...Is it just me or all this staff are bowing in front of us?” She stammered and wearily looks at the staff that was indeed bowing in front of us, especially me.


“That’s enough, is everything set?” I asked one of the staff and the manager spoke up.


“De, Young Master. All of the guests from your school will be guided accordingly to their rooms. I’ve already prepared and excluded the private villa for you and the young masters.” He answered and handed me the keycards.


“Arasso. Can you help us settle our bags? Gab mianhe, I think I forgot to tell you that I own the place.” I turned to her who finally snapped out of her frozen state and gave me a smile.
“Anni. I’m just not used to all the attention. I’m more of the don’t look at me type of person.” She said and started walking towards the mini karts that would take us to the private villa.


Hyung Joon’s POV


“Joelle ah, mianhe you got stuck with me. Why didn’t your twin come again?” I asked when she was quiet during the ride towards Hyung’s villa.


“Kwenchana. I’m having fun bullying you. Al had to meet someone, business stuff as usual.” She replied then gave me a big smile that I think spells trouble.


“Ya, why is that for?” I asked her nervously when she just kept on smiling.


“Is it just me or your Youngsaeng hyung and Kyu jong hyung seems to like Yun?” she asked straightforwardly and I couldn’t help but laugh.


“Hahahumm...you notice too?” I replied, I knew she was planning something that would cause trouble.


“Shall we give the three of them some time alone later, maybe at night?” she suggested and my eyes went wide.


“You mean –“ she hit my head.


“Babo. Not that whatever you are thinking. I mean something like this...” she whispered her plan and I just laughed and nodded.


“Sounds good. We make a great team you know.” I said as we causally talk and plan out her idea.


“I know. You make a great servant.” She said then chuckled when I reacted.


Ae Ri’s POV


“Mi Cha unnie, what are we going to do? That is stealing my Kyu jong oppa away.” I whined at my unnie as we saw ss501’s group enter the villa in front of us. The guard said it was off limits to us.


“Patience Ae Ri, we’ll think of something to make her stay miserable here this whole weekend.” Unnie answered as I saw her looking at that Yun girl hiding behind Youngsaeng oppa while sticking her tongue out to my Kyu jong oppa.


“She is such a flirt. I’ll show her.” I said as I saw Kyu jong oppa took off his cap and placed it on her and Youngsaeng oppa taking her bag from her.


Kyoung Mi’s POV

“Gab! Cuz you change so slowly. Pali, I want to play outside already.” I whined at my cousin who was taking forever to change into her swimwear and put on some outdoors clothes.


“Aiggoo. You’re just excited to see Jungmin oppa.” She said while fixing herself.


“Aiisshh, as if you’re not the same with Hyun joong oppa.” I countered and we both laughed.


“Cuz, what do you think about Uno oppa?” I asked her opinion. Uno oppa was with us today, and Jae unnie officially told all of us that they were together.


“They look good together. Did you see the way Uno oppa look when we darted a zillion questions towards him?” Gab replied while putting on sunscreen.


“Keke. De. Jae unnie was glaring at us but he sincerely answered all our questions even the private ones. Good to see that he isn’t hiding anything.” I muttered and took some sunscreen too.


“Kaja. You’re slow.” Gab was chuckling when she slap my and ran out of the room.


“Ya!” I called out and ran after her chuckling as I went out of the room.


Gab’s POV


“Will you two stop running around the hallway?” I heard Yun unnie and Jae unnie shout from the kitchen and I ran towards them.


“Unnie...unnie...save me.” I hid behind them as my cuz appeared and went after me.


“Aiggoo you two, that’s enough lets go play outside. You two, take this with you.” She handed us a toy looking watch.


“What’s this for?” I asked while putting it on.


“A tracking device for children under 6.” Joelle unnie said and I saw all the guys entering the kitchen and chuckling.


“Unnie!” I whined and so did my cuz.


“Arasso. You must keep that with you all the time, you can access all facilities here and order anything with that. They just charged everything when they scan the code in your watch.” Hyun joong oppa explained and dragged me outside with the rest to play at the beach.


“Oh..” I replied but yelled at him when he whispered to me.


“But that is also a tracking device for children.” Then he took off to run away from me as I took a bucket of sand from the kids playing there.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Aigoo look at this kids.” I heard Jae comment.


“Kids. But what’s with the water gun you are aiming towards Uno?” I teased Jae-sshi.


“Aiisshh. You two go and play with the others. Go and be in the circle of lovers.” Yun ah pushed them as Jae was beginning to target us also.


“Yun ah didn’t you bring any cap?” I asked her the sun was high but not hot enough to burn.


“Kwenchana. I don’t like to wear a cap when I play.” She replied and we were laughing at the four pairs playing at the water.


“Kyu oppa, let’s go swim. Saengie oppa is being a vain. He keeps hiding from the sun. Look.” She was tugging at my shirt and pointed at the water then Youngsaeng hyung who was using an umbrella.


“Arasso. Arasso. Hyung lets go swim.” I gave up on refusing even if I didn’t want to swim. We played on the water, playing with the water guns while swimming.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Aissh. Stop getting me wet.” I complained when everybody was playing with the water guns. We were running around the huge wood-floating plank a few meters from the shore. The water was probably around 10 feet deep below us.


“Arasso. You guys go and play with the Jet Ski. Just tell the attendant over there and he’ll guide you.” Hyun joong said which made the girls scream in delight. 


“I don’t wanna go. I hate jet ski.” Yun ah plopped down beside me and took a bottle of water from the cooler. 


“You can stay here with us then.” I told her as Kyu jong, Jae and me were staying while the others race with each other.


“Aissh. I’m bored. Saengie oppa.” I heard Yun ah whine when Kyu jong was being lazy and just laid down, using his towel as a pillow to propped his elbows. Jae-sshi was asleep beside her, and I was reading a book.


“Want a book?” I offered and she pouted.


“I want to swim.” She said and I refused.


“Wae? You’ve been telling me not to swim the whole afternoon.” She whined again.


“Just don’t.” I muttered. I couldn’t tell her straight that the bikini she was wearing was too revealing underneath the thin shirt she wore.


“Phooeey!” she stood and threw her shirt at me then dived into the water.


“Ya! Don’t you ever listen to your elders?” I called out after removing her shirt that landed on my face.


“She’s hard headed you know.” Kyu jong said stifling a yawn and started to take off his shirt.


“Kyu jong you’re swimming too?” I asked, he just smiled and dived in. But the moment he dived in he and Yun ah hasn’t resurfaced.


“Ya! You two.” I called out; I was feeling anxious when they still didn’t resurface.


“Aisshh!” I took off my shirt and dived in, anxious of what might have happened to them.


Yun’s POV


“Saengie oppa, mianhe.” I was still chuckling but I was tugging at his shorts too when he was already sitting on the edge of the plank.


“Aissh. My shorts will fall off if you keep on tugging like that.” He complained.


“Hyung mianhe. My angel turned into a devil for a minute.” Kyu oppa was chuckling while apologizing. The moment he dived in, I submerged under the water and pulled at him. Giving him a sign to stay under water. He got my hint that I wanted Saengie oppa to dive in.


“Saengie oppa.” I looked at him, giving himm my eye smile that even Jae can’t resist.


“Arasso. Go swim. I’ll just take off my watch and join you.” He said and Kyu oppa and I did a high five. We played for an hour or so I think. Dragging Jae with us in the water the moment she woke up from her nap.

---


*snap


*snap


“Aissh. This client is really picky.” The man wearing a black coat from before said as he took pictures of Yun ah playing in the water in addition to the captured ones he took the moment they arrived.

 

Yun’s POV


“Unnie. Pali. The treasure hunt is starting in five minutes.” I heard my dongsaengs call.


“You girls go ahead. I’ll be there soon. The guys are waiting at the starting point right? Don’t make them wait.” I called out while finishing my email for my Uncle. We stayed connected like this, since a phone call was hard, we sent each other emails from different email addresses that we made containing different names. 


“Arasso. Don’t be so late. We’ll meet you at the first point then if it starts and you’re not there.” I heard Gab reply before I heard the door close.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: McDonalds
From: French Fries Lover

Ke ke. How are you? Are they giving you a hard time again? Sorry if you have to handle them on your own. I’m at a beach resort tonight, having some fun with my friends. Uncle, its been a while since I disappeared from the mansion, are they taking care of it? Please don’t let anyone touch our rooms, those are precious to me, they hold the memories of my family. I already mentioned that my friends here know who I am right? Please don’t worry about it they wouldn’t spill anything. I just know, trust me. Uncle, is it selfish of me to say that my life here is happier than when I was in America? It’s just, being here, makes me feel alive. I’ll update you soon. Take care always. I’ll always be your melody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent my email. Stressing on the word melody on it, since my name means melody.


“Aiggoo. I’m late.” I rushed to get out of the villa but I suddenly bumped into one of our classmates.


“Yun ah, Kyu jong hyung wanted me to give this to you, said its the new map for the treasure hunt.” He said and handed me the map.


“Arasso. Komawo.” I thank him and proceeded to the first point in the map.



Ae Ri’s POV


“Good. Make sure no one finds out that I was the one who ask you to give a fake map to her. Or else your school days will be over. Arasso?” I warned the nerd from our class as he passed me the message that he did his job.


“De.” He said and walked away fast, obvious that he was scared.


“Unnie. Mission accomplished.” I turned to Mi Cha unnie.


“Very good dongsaeng. Now its time for me get on my act and have my lover return to my side.


“De. And I’ll get on mine and have Kyu jong oppa fall for me.” I said and we went separate ways. Hae Won accompanied Unnie, while Soo Jin went with me.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Hyung, why don’t we go on ahead? And you and Kyu jong can slow down and wait for Yun ah?” Hyung joon suggested.


“De. I want to win this thing, and I already made a bet with the other guys who ever wins gets to ask one of us to do something.” Joelle added.


“Arasso. Go and compete with them. Hyung joon take care of Joelle. Tell the other guys to take care of their partners too.” I waved them off as they ran fast to the next location of the hunt.


“Kyu jong ah, what taking Yun ah so long?” I asked him while we were just walking instead of running.


“Want to go back to the starting point?” He suggested and the two of us retraced our steps back to the starting point.


“Hey! Oh! Oppa’s thank God you guys passed by. Can someone help me with Mi Cha unnie? She just fainted suddenly.” I saw one of my classmates Hae Won trying to take up an unconscious Mi Cha.


“What happened?” Kyu jong asked her as I tried waking her up.


“She just fainted. Must be from fatigue. Youngsaeng oppa can you help me carry her back to her room? Please.” Hae Won pleaded so I just agreed.


“Arasso. Kyu jong go ahead without me. Call me if you already found her.” I told him as I picked up Mi Cha and carried her towards the direction Hae Won showed me.


Kyu jong’s POV


I looked at Youngsaeng hyung carry Mi Cha noona. Something doesn’t feel right but I shrugged it off. Mi Cha noona needed help. I continued to walk and retraced out steps to find Yun ah, she wasn’t answering her phone.


“Kyu jong oppa!” I saw Ae Ri at the starting point she was sitting on a bench.


“Hi!” I answered and I was about to walk pass her but I heard her yell in pain.


“Kwenchana?” I turned around and look at her holding her ankle.


“It’s sprained. Soo Jin was supposed to be here by now, she went off to get some help but she isn’t back yet. I’m cold.” She complained. 


“The clinic is near here. Here let me help you to get there.” I offered and helped her stand up and walk towards the clinic.


“No ones here.” She commented when we entered.


“I’ll get some ice pack, maybe the nurse here just went out to get something.” I commented after helping her sit down on a stool and took an ice pack from one of the cooling cupboards.


Yun’s POV


“Why is the next point here a racing event?” I asked myself as I strolled near the racetrack, whoever was racing was winning. 


“That’s one awesome move, dude!” I heard one guy comment and I decided to look at the racecar they commented on.


“No way.” I muttered. I looked at the yellow chromed design of the racecar, totally like what my brother Lee oppa would always  sketch at Han oppa’s music sheets. 
 

 

 


“Oppa.” I muttered again as the crowd was cheering on as he was about to cross the finish line but someone was tailing him, and he did that so familiar move. The move that was precious to us. It couldn’t be another person than him.


“Excuse me but can I talk to the driver of that yellow racecar?” I sweetly asked one of the staff as the racecar crossed the finish line.


“Are you a fan or some kind?” The guy asked me and just smiled when I nodded.


“You wanted to talk to me?” A unfamiliar guy asked me the moment he step out of the racecar after it did its victory lap and stopped where I was standing.


“Uh...Yeah...Can I get your autograph as a souvenir?” I stumbled and gave him the map I was holding.


“Sure. Anything for a cute girl that appreciates cars.” He said as he was signing it.


“Komawo. Um...where did you learn that move?” I asked him and my heart sank, my hopes shattered as he answered.


“An old friend taught me. Too bad he died 8 years ago.” He answered. I quickly thanked him and ran off. I just ran and ran to wherever my feet took me.


“That was not my brother and his friend is certainly not him. My brother didn’t die 8 years ago.” I frantically wipe away the tears that were falling down my cheeks, I just ran and ran.


Ae Ri’s POV


“I can’t believe Kyu jong oppa is here in front of me.” I said to myself as I look at him pressing the ice pack to my fake sprained ankle.


“Does it still hurt?” he looked up and asked.


“Ah...Not that much.” I said. What am I supposed to do to make him stay?


“I think I have to go now. I have to look for someone.” he stood up.


“Wait!” I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I kissed him on the lips, placing his hand on my left .


“Let’s see if you still want to go look for someone else.” I said to myself but he just lowered his head, took a step back and bowed down in apology.


“Mianhe. I don’t have those kind of feelings towards you.” He said and walked away.


“Ya! Why are you still looking for that girl?! What does she have that I don’t?!” I yelled at him. Angry by how he rejected me.


“She’s different. She’s the girl I like. Mianhe.” He stopped and replied. Then he walked out of the clinic.


“! That girl is going to pay!!” I cursed and kick the chair beside me.


Mi Cha’s POV


“Youngsaeng oppa, I’ll just go and ask the nurse at the clinic of what should I do with unnie. Can you stay for a while until I come back?” I heard Hae Won say before the door close.


“Great. I’m stuck here.” I heard my oppa say as I felt him tug a blanket over me. I was faking it when I collapsed. Kyaa he is still using the same perfume as he did before.


“Hae Won?...” I called out and acted that I was very weak.


“You’re awake?” I heard oppa asked and I slowly faced him.


“Oppa? What are you doing here?” I asked. I sat down and acted that I felt dizzy.


“Kwenchana?” he tried to catch me when I acted that I was going to fall again and I pulled him with me, making him collapsed on top of me.


“I am now.” I kissed him and tugged at the white polo shirt he was wearing.


“Mi cha!” he drew back away from me, wiping his lips with his hand.


“Oppa! Am I that disgusting to you?” I said. Hurt at his reaction.


“I don’t love you anymore.” He replied and gave me a disgusted look and turned away.


“Ya!” I yelled before he could step out of the door.


“Mi Cha, don’t bother me again. You left me when I needed you most, that’s when I realized that you didn’t love me. You only loved the attention of being with me.” He closed the door behind him.


“! I’ll get you for this! I’ll make sure the one you love suffers!! Min Yun I hate you!!” I threw the vase beside me at the door.


Yun’s POV


“Oppa. Melody to Star, can you hear me?” I called out as I lay here somewhere that I don’t know. My vision was blurred from the tears and the headache I was feeling. I tripped on something as I was running aimlessly and I felt myself fell down a couple of meters away.


“Oppa. Melody...to...Star...can...you...hear...me...” I called out weakly as my vision was turning to black, but not before I saw a figure walk towards me.


Alice’s POV


“She’ll be fine. We have to go before someone recognize us here.” I whispered and tugged at the hand of my companion.


“A few seconds more.” he whispered as he slowly caressed Yun ah’s cheek, gave her forehead a kiss and stared at her face.


“Ray! Listen to me...Aisshh...Lee! We have to go now. Someone will be coming soon.” I called to him but he didn’t budge. I whispered his real name to get his attention and when I did, I pulled him and we walked away silently as to not attract any attention or have someone recognize us.


“Alice, I miss her. I miss my melody.” He whispered as we got back to our tent at the racing area, waiting for our team to pack everything up before we head out and call it a night.


“I know you do, are you regretting your decision now?” I asked him as he slumped down on his seat.


“No. No matter what, I won’t regret my decision. It’s because of this that she looks so happy now.” I heard him say before he covered his face with his two hands.


Lee’s POV


“I know you do, are you regretting your decision now?” Al asked me, we were back to our tent now. After I carried my unconscious sister and laid her on the porch swing outside their villa’s door.


“No. No matter what, I won’t regret my decision. It’s because of this that she looks so happy now.” I answered. 


If only I didn’t see her at the crowd when I was racing an hour ago, I knew she would figure out that I was behind the wheel. So I radioed Al and asked my friend Carlos to swap with me the moment I went through the pit stop, as I was about to do my victory lap. I was watching by the side as I saw her face saddened as she saw Carlos not me. Then she ran away. I took my jacket and a baseball cap and ran after her, just to make sure she was all right. But when I found her she was half unconscious on the edge of the beach. I called Al and she helped me bring her to her group’s room.


“I know. But she still thinks about you night and day.” Al commented and gave me pat on my shoulder as she stood up to give me some space.


Flashback

One Year ago



“Take care always my melody. Mianhe, if oppa has to disappear. I have to protect you. I promised Han the day you were born that we won’t let anyone hurt you. Mianhe. Please be strong. You’ll see me again someday, I hope. If that happens, will you smile for me?” I whispered at my 18 year old sister who was sleeping tightly.


“Young Master, its time to leave.” One of the secret agents said. I just nodded and he gave me time to say goodbye.


“Star to Melody. Be safe always. Please. I beg of you.” I whispered as tears started to fall down. I kissed her cheeks and left without looking back.


“Uncle. Please protect her with everything you can. I’ll be back, I promise. Until then, make sure you and my sister are safe.” I told my uncle before I got in the car with the other secret agents.


End Of Flashback


“Alice what’s wrong with Ray?” I heard Carlos asked Al, snapping me out of my memory.


“Nothing much. What’s up?” I asked him.


“Nothing. Just wanted to give these to you. It’s from this week. Man I’m a car racer driver not a photographer/stalker. You are such a picky client you know.” He complained as he gave me the photos I asked him to take. It was all Yun ah’s photos.


“Thanks. I feel good now.” I replied and we all went out as the other agents came in to fetch me.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Kyu jong where’s Yun ah?” I asked him when I called him the minute I got out of Mi Cha’s room. I was feeling so upset.


“Haven’t found her yet, got into some trouble a little.” He answered and we just agreed to meet at our villa.


“Yun ah!” both of us called out when we went in together. We saw Yun ah was laying down on the porch swing. Her clothes were dirty.


“She’s not hurt.” I heard Kyu jong say when he checked her for injuries.


“Let’s get her inside. Call the others to go on the after party without us.” I told him as I carried Yun ah inside the villa and inside her room, Kyu jong was following behind while making his call.


“Hyung! Help me here. Can you get a towel and a water of basin?” Kyu jong asked the moment he got off his phone and started taking Yun ah’s jacket off and her running shoes.


“Sure. Hold on.” I said as I look for the things he mentioned. Wondering the whole time what happened to her.


“Thanks hyung.” Kyu jong replied when I handed him the towel and basin of water. He started wiping her hands and face.


“Seems like she has been crying.” I said out loud when I saw the tear marks on her face.


“De. I’ll go order something for her. Stay here. What do you want to eat hyung?” Kyu jong stood up.


“Just go order you know what I like.” I told him as I brought the basin back to where I got and he left the room to place the orders. I took the chair on her study table but her planner fell, unfortunately it was on the chair. I took all the paper that flew out of the planner but I recognized the notes.


“Crossboy. Star.” I read the names on the pieces of paper. The papers with the name star was all from me, I also saw the pieces of paper that I have been leaving for the past days but got no reply. The replies were all here.


-----------------------------------------------

Mianhe Crossboy.
I can’t reply to you anymore.
But I hope the confuse feelings,
You are mentioned will be cleared.

Star.

--------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------

Poem for support?
Let’s see...

To help another person grow,
You have to pay a price:
It takes the giving of yourself -
And that means a sacrifice.

I told you my poems were ugly.

Star.

-------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crossboy.
Are you that mad already that I’m not replying?
Mianhe.

I wonder how you’ll react.
If I tell you that I know who you are.

I don’t want you think
That I was just playing.
I really wish to be your friend,
A friend that you share your inner thoughts with,
Like what you are doing now.

But I think that will change,
If I tell you the truth now.

Star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crossboy I’m confused.

Is it all right to stay with you all?

His smile is so firm,
Your dimples steal the show.
All of these guys’ attractiveness is unparalleled.
The thick poisonous gas of friendship,
Directly provokes me 'till I'm dizzy.
Quickly, wake up, quickly.
Don’t let me cross the line,
Into the forbidden territory of friendship,
That’s one of a kind.

Such sweet friendship has so many calories.
It’s just like chocolate,
Yet we don't dare to get too close.
At times close,
Yet at times far,
Let’s keep this fuzzy relationship.
And this distance between us,
Is the perfect example.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


“Ugh...” I heard Yun ah stir. I quickly put the notes back and went to her. 


“Yun ah, can you hear me?” I nudge her awake.


“Saengie oppa?” she asked in a confused state.

“Were you expecting superman?” I asked her, she smiled at my joke.


“At least superman would bring me food. I’m hungry.” She retorted and she looked at her clothes.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“At least superman would bring me food. I’m hungry.” I heard Yun ah say whenI walked in her door. She was looking at her clothes.


“Aisshh. You two are alike. First thing you think of is food.” I spoke out loud as she turned towards me.


“Kyu oppa! Food?” She asked and I just nodded. Telling her that food was on the way.


“What happened to you by the way?” Youngsaeng hyung asked.


“I just got lost and was too tired to continue so I went back.” She replied. I knew it was a lie. So did Hyung as he look at me.


“Arasso. We’ll talk later. Go take a shower. The food will arrive in a few minutes.” I pushed her off the bed and threw a towel at her.


“Something’s wrong.” I muttered the moment we went out of her room.


“De. Guess we have to do some grilling to get it out.” Hyung said smiling.


“Do you think this is related to the person who tried to enter her room before?” I asked. Remembering what hyung discussed with us before. They found out at the camera that indeed someone tried to enter but the face couldn’t be seen.


“Let’s hope its not. But we have to be more careful now.” He replied and let the service man enter to arrange the food I ordered.