Chapter 26

Confession

Chapter 26

Hide and Seek 1.

Lee’s POV



“How is he holding?” I asked Kyu jong who was standing outside the music room at Youngsaeng’s house.


“He still performs but after getting down from the stage, the life in his eyes goes away.” Kyu replied. I sighed heavily. It has been a month since my sister had gone missing, the only clue I got that she was alive somewhere is the random email she sent me yesterday with a picture of us when we were kids and a note saying she needs to be alone.


“I can’t stay long, I have to go back to Busan. Han will be discharged today. We’ll be arriving around 7 at night later here.” I said to him as I bid my farewell before looking at the door of the music room a few seconds.


“Star to Melody. Where are you my sweetie.” I said to myself while driving on my way to Busan.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“Hyung. It’s almost time.” I knocked on the door after Lee hyung left.


“Arasso. Kaja.” Youngsaeng said coldly walking like a robot to the van where the others were waiting. The fans might not noticed the change in him, but we and the girls now that he was never the same as before.


“Guys. We need to find Yun ah fast.” I said to them as we stood on the backstage, looking at Youngsaeng hyung sing his solo.


“But how? We have been looking for her for a month now.” Jungmin said as he heavily sighed when he heard the chorus of the song.


“I noticed someone might have a clue, but it’s just a hunch.” I said to them as they listened to what I was saying next.


Yun’s POV


“Saeng...” I whispered as I saw him singing on a TV show in the small apartment I was renting. It was really small but it was decent and clean.


Can you feel my love for you? Sarang inggeojyo
Imi geudaen saranghalsu eopneun
Bogoshipeoyo soksagi deut wechyeo bojiman eodi ittiyo geudae neun



“Mianhe. For causing you this pain.” I whispered as I continually listened to his voice. It was so sad.


“Not now...” I suddenly said as I felt my surroundings swirl. I felt my knees buckle as I slumped on the floor. Pain was eating inside me and like the past nights since I left the hospital without a trace, I cried myself to sleep. From the pain that was slowly eating away my life and from the sadness that took over me.


Jungmin’s POV


“You what?!” Youngsaeng was gripping the collar of Yuu’s shirt with his two hands, anger in his eyes.


“Hyung!” I pulled him back so Yuu can finish his words.


“Yuu finish what you were saying.” Lee hyung spoke, calmly sitting on a chair. We were all at Youngsaeng’s house.


“De Young Master. Forgive me for keeping it until now, I was honoring a promise with Young Master Yun. She wanted to keep it a secret that she will be the donor for Young Master Han –“


“She was the donor that the doctors talked about?!” my eyes grew wide as realization hit me. Yun ah was the donor who after two days of surgery suddenly vanished from the hospital. Anger swelled up inside me as I punched him but the others and the girls as well pulled me back like what they were doing to Youngsaeng hyung.


“Mianhe. All she told me was that she would be the donor, little did I know that she would disappear.” Yuu bowed to us lowly, lower that Kyu jong.


“Oppa, we have to find Unnie. If she was the donor and if she really left two days after the surgery, then she might be weak and sick.” Kimmy cried unto me as I tried to calm myself so that I can calm her down too.


“Kwenchana. We’ll find her.” I whispered to her, I look at the others and they were in deep thought, especially Lee hyung and Youngsaeng hyung.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Umma are you sure its okay?” I was on the phone with her, while the others were busy talking with Han’s doctor and other staffs.


“My baby boy, if this will get you to be happy again, I wouldn’t mind handling our company for a week for you.”


“Kamsamhida umma.” I said with sincerity.


“Now go and look for my baby girl.”


“De. I will find her.” I said. And for the first time, I feel alive again. My whole body and mind burning up to take the challenge again of finding my love.


“Hyung! Did they allow it?” I asked Hyun joong who got off his phone too.


“De. I managed to get vincent hyung to give us at least two weeks vacation.”


“How are things?” I asked the girls who stubbornly came with us and took two days of absence at their school and work.


“Oppa, we have to find her fast. The doctor said he estimated that unnie will die in two months if she doesn’t get therapy.” Gab was crying and Hyun joong was consoling her.


“Kwenchana. It will be okay. We’ll find you unnie. She won’t die. I promise you that.” I said and I looked at Lee hyung and he gave me the same look. Determination.


“Yuu, I want you and your man to look at the areas around here in Busan. She can’t be that far from here in her condition.”


“Sebastian, check every hospital to see if she is admitted anywhere.” I told my butler as we all split into three groups to go and search around the towns near Busan.


“Please. Let me find her.” I prayed.


Yun’s POV


“I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping by my window.” I slowly got up and noticed I fell asleep on the floor. I held on to the wall for some support as I dragged myself up, noticing the photos on the table.

 “Saeng...” I whispered as I took a look at the photos. The photos wherein I spent the last day with him alone. Without noticing I remembered how I was able to live on for a month now.


Flashback

“Han oppa.” I whispered to the doctor who was checking on me. It was the nurse that told me the operation was done and two days have already passed.

“Rest assured Ms. Min, he is recovering well and fast. But I would recommend you to stay here. You’re wounds are not that healed yet. The good news is that, there is this new therapy in Japan, it can save you.” The doctor said and left after that.

“Thank you.” I whispered to the air, letting out my relief that my brother was safe while pondering on the words the doctor told me. I can live.

“You look so pathetic.” My eyes flew towards the door. I saw Ae Ri then, with a smirk on her face.

“What are you doing here?” I asked angrily trying not to show how I was feeling weak.

“I had my men follow you ever since the day you got me expelled.” She said fumingly and I rolled my eyes.

“You got yourself expelled.” I told her, the principal had once caught her slapping me in the middle of our semester before graaduation.

“Because of you my parents almost disowned me. Because of you Kyu jong is sad and now he’s with another woman, which should be me! I want revenge.” She said, as she stood right next to my bed.

“You do know I can call the nurse to call the police right?” I told her but she just gave me a smirk.

“De. Go on and call the police. I wonder what your dear dongsaengs will say if they found out they are not the real daughters of their parents?” my eyes darted toward her.

“How did you know?” I hissed angrily.

“I have my sources. And I do have proof. See.” She waved around the photocopy of Kimmy and Gab’s adoption papers.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want you to suffer like I did. Be isolated from the one you love. Never show your face to Youngsaeng oppa again, he is Mi cha’s guy. And as part of the package you’re not allowed to tell anyone. One word about this, and I’ll personally deliver this papers to your dongsaengs. Deal?” she said while putting pressure on my wound.

“Deal. But one word of this gets to my dongsaengs, you’ll see hell.” I said not giving her the opportunity to cry out of pain as I feel some of my stitches open.

“Good.” She said and left. While I gasp for air as I feel the pain growing. 

Once it had subsided, I sneak out of the hospital. Away from my loved ones with tears on the corners of my eyes as I saw Yuu and Lee oppa go to the arrived at the hospital. Away from all of them with only my small bag where my camera was hidden, where all memories of them was saved.

By some luck, a man had rescued me from the streets of a tiny town when he saw me passed out under the rain. He was the one who brought me to the orphanage where I was temporarily staying now as I was helping him as my way of showing my gratitude. Du Ru Mi was a young music director who was randomly on orphanages in different countries to help out, and by some point I told him everything.

End of Flashback 



“Hey are you up?” I heard Ru knocking on my door but I was too dizzy again to respond. Pain was slicing through me again as I fell and felt my head hit the corner of the table.


“Sister get my men to start the car. Ya!” he said as I felt him shake me but my head felt light as warm liquid was flowing beside my ears.


“Ru...don’t let him find me, my dongsaengs must be protected.” I managed to say before I felt my eyelids flutter close.


~~~~part 2 is still in progress...