Chapter 4

Confession

Chapter 4

Painful Memories.



“Yun ah!” Jungmin was calling out from the VIP dorm, knocking on Yun’s door.


“Yun ah! Answer the phone!” a frustrated Hyun joong was grumbling to himself while briskly walking around the music building.


“Min Yun ah, come out. We’re here.” Hyung joon was calling out while jogging from one place to another in the school’s courtyard.


“Yun ah, mianhe. Come talk to me please.” Jae was calling out, walking and looking at the corridors of the front building.


“Yun ah. Oppa is here. Talk to me please.” Kyu jong was yelling from different directions in the school’s garden.


“Aissh. Yun ah. Come out now! I’m worried about you.” Youngsaeng was talking in a loud voice while checking every room in the first year building. 


Kyu jong’s POV


There was this look of sadness in Yun ah’s face that I can’t seem to shake off my mind. Yun ah, where are you. 


“Hyung! Did you find her?” I answered my phone when it rang it was Hyun joong hyung.


“Anniyo. We’ve been looking for an hour now. It’s almost 5:30, let’s all meet at our dorms hallway, Yun ah might come there since we have made plans to go out.” I gave out a heavy sigh.


“Arasso hyung. I’m on my way. Go and tell the others.” I made my way back to our dormitory.



Hyung Joon’s POV


It’s been 30 minutes since the allotted time for all of us to meet up, Yun ah still haven’t arrived. I wanted to go look for her again, but my hyung’s won’t let me.


“What do we do now?” I asked since we were just standing there in the hallway.


“Let’s go inside her room. One way of another she has to return here.” Jungmin answered, pushing himself away from the wall he was leaning on to.


“Youngsaeng hyung?” I was asking for his permission. Although our keycards were customized to access all the rooms in the dormitory with a special print scanner, he was still the head of our dorm.


“Arasso.” He nodded and opened her room. We all went inside, and found a spot to sit and wait until she comes back. Jae-sshi, Hyun joong hyung, and me sat on the couch. Jungmin went to sit at the solo chair in slightly in front of us, while Youngsaeng hyung was sitting on the armrest of Jungmin’s chair. 


“Jae-sshi, can you tell us what’s wrong with Yun ah?” I manage to ask her. I maybe becoming nosy but I always had this feeling that Yun ah was carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders that she tries to hide from us.


“Give me a reason.” She asked, her face was serious as she looked at each one of us.


“It might be crazy but even if it we have known her for two days, it seems like she was a part of us for a long time. Just how you are with us, it just felt right.” Hyun joong hyung answered, giving me the creeps. He usually doesn’t talk about his feelings but what he said was right.


“That’s more than enough. Maybe its time for her to go on and live her day without looking at her back to check if someone is after her.” She started but paused for a while as if organizing what she wanted to say.


Jungmin’s POV


Jae was quiet for a while before she began her story. 


“Does anyone of you know Min Yong-San?” who didn’t know this man.


“De. Of course, he and his wife was a famous record breaker in the world of racing.” Kyu Jongs answered.


“And he is the president of the renowned advertising company in America and the owner of the top car dealers in Asia.” Youngsaeng answered, if it was something to do with business, he would know it.


“Jae-sshi what does this got to do with Yun ah, please get to the point.” I was getting impatient; it’s been over two hours since Yun ah ran off.


“Then I guess you have a little bit of background of his family. I won’t get into much details but I’ll start from here.” She paused for a bit and let out a heavy sigh. All of us listened intently as she began again.


“Yun ah’s real name is Min Yun Hei, the only daughter of the Min Yong-San. Five years ago, her parents died in a racing accident of the annual international racing cup. They got a bit careless as they were rushing to finish the race so that they can attend their daughter’s first violin competition. It was a big blow to her. It took 8 years for her two brothers to finally convince her to join a competition. She was a music prodigy. Her hands were like magic, music instruments seems to be like a toy to her. But the day of her first competition they lost their parents. She was only 12 years old and it broke her heart, but at least her two brothers Lee and Han managed to heal it.” She paused again as tears began to form in her eyes, Hyung joon got up to get a glass of water for her.


“But two years ago, while the three of them was driving back from an outing they got into an accident. Han oppa shielded her from being crushed from the strong impact. Lee oppa and Yun ah survived with only minor bruises, but Han oppa didn’t survived. A year later Lee oppa disappeared without any trace...” 


Youngsaeng’s POV


As Jae-sshi went on her story, my heart ached for Yun ah and slowly I began to see clearly why she seems to stop herself from being close to anyone.


“...a year later Lee oppa disappeared without any trace...” A familiar voice from behind us cut off Jae-sshi’s word.


“Leaving her 19 year old sister to deal with their greedy relatives who wants nothing but money. Ever since then, there was always someone threatening her life because of those money thirsty relatives who treat other people like trash. So her Uncle, the only person she trusts decided to hide her somewhere that the family would never thought of.” Yun ah was standing there at the doorway, trembling but a strong look was painted on her face as she told those words.


“Yun ah!” we all jumped from our seats as soon as we were able to snapped out of our shocked state and ran towards her.


“Ya! Do you know what time is it now?!” Jungmin was scolding her.


“Yun ah, where did you run off too? We were worried.” Kyu jong was asking.


“Yunnie mianhe. Mianhe.” Jae-sshi was clinging to her sobbing while asking for forgiveness.


“Babo. You gave us a fright when you took of like that.” I hit her head slightly to knock some sense into her.


“Mianhe everyone. I’m okay now, I just needed some air to sort out my thoughts and emotions.” She went through a lot but she still manages to smile for us.


“Arasso. It’s still 7PM it’s still early. Fix yourselves and let’s go.” Hyun joong suddenly announced. 


“We still haven’t eaten our dinner, I’m hungry.” He just stated and winks at us.


“De. We still need to get this little girl some heavy clothes before she freezes this semester.” I said while taking off my coat to let her wear it. She was trembling from staying outside too long with her thin layer of clothes.


“Yey! We’re going out!” Hyung joon contain his excitement and yelled.


“Komawo everyone. Mianhe for making you all worry.” She gave us a bow as an apology.


“Ya! What’s that for? We are your family now. And remember the rules? Rule number 2, no ones gets left behind. Kaja.” Jungmin said and I pulled her with me as we went downstairs towards our cars. 



~~~Next Chapter: Family.