Confession 2 one shot

Confession

 

Confession 2 one-shot

Like Father Like Son



The fans at the arena was going crazy as the song before the encore just ended and the next song started, the whole place dark with only a spotlight left as a 5 year boy with the same raven black hair as his dad, a exact replica was playing the intro of the song Find accompanied by his mother who was on the piano behind him.


Na-ege seodo na-ege seodo ganjeolhaejin maminde
Eotteokharago eotteokharago haeyo

Neomu adeukhan neomu adeukhan sarang inde
Jeoldae pogi mothaneun shimjangi geudae ingeo jyo



Fan screams was getting louder as the DoubleHJ appeared from two different sides of the stage walking towards stage below where the little boy was standing.


Yeogiseo isseo neoui useum chaja ulkkeoya
Nimam apeugehan nunmureun yeogi naega da jaba dultenikka
Tumyeonghan ni sarangeul jeoldae ijji mothal gireum mandeuro
Bandeushi uri sarangeul dashi chajeultenikka



As the lead vocalist appeared together with the two remaining members the whole crowd cheered as the companions of the little boy was already visible too. Gab was the one leading the group of violins while a 5-year-old boy with a scrub like hair was on the drums.


Niga eopshido niga epseodo jal haenael su isseulkka
Kkumeul kku-eodo hangsang duri yeottneunde
Neoreul dalma-on neoreul dalma-on shigandeureul
Jeoldae pogi mothaneun miryeonhan shimjangingeojyo



The crowd went crazy as the music suddenly changed and SS501 was dancing to the their music of Love Ya, with each step, with each pelvic the crowd would scream as the orchestra behind them played perfectly.


“TripleS we love you!!” Hyung joon suddenly yelled over the microphone and two 5 year olds and one 4 year old boy was up on the stage with them holding water guns as the song Bye Baby Bye was played. The one playing the drums and the one playing the violin was with them water guns at hand as they played and ran around the stage with their fathers who was busy playing rather than singing the encore song.


“ahnnyeong haseyo, we are SS501!!” the five men in said as they waved their goodbye to their beloved fans.


“Ahnnyeong haseyo, we are the little SS501!!” the five boys imitated their fathers which sent the whole crowd screaming and laughing.


---Backstage 

“Aiiggoo Yung Soo ah you’re dripping wet, pali let’s get you changed.” Yun ah was fuzzing over her son who didn’t want to change clothes.


“Yung Soo ah listen to your um-ma, my boy sure did amaze the crowd with his violin ne?” Youngsaeng kneeled down to be eye level to his son.


“De!!” the little boy beamed and went along to his mother to get changed.


“Aiiisshhh if this kids gets a cold all of you will be sleeping outside.” Joelle warned the five smiling guys who was also dripping wet. “Min Sung ah did you have fun my baby?” Hyung joon asked his son. “De, my daddy-yo!” The only four year old said imitating his father’s tone while his Mother rolled her eyes.


“Cuz, you should have seen how your son winked at one of the fan girls a while ago, Jungmin oppa you saw that too right?” Gab said to Kimmy whose eyes widened at the news.


“Ke Ke. I don’t know anything.” Jungmin tried to escape but Kimmy’s voice made him stop. “Park Jungmin what are you teaching to Jung Su?” everyone just laughed at them. 


Gab was busy feeding Ja Hyun some fries while Hyun joong was eating the burger. Kyu jong on the other hand was busy laying down on Haneul’s lap while Dae Hyun his son was sitting on his stomach while silently eating his burger while watching the rest fuss and move around the big changing room as if it was a TV.

“Is everyone ready? The cars are ready, kaja.” Youngsaeng called out to everyone as they boarded the two vans that would take them to the airport where they would board their private plane to Hawaii for the guys’ mini concert there sponsored by Yun’s company.


---Hawaii, The Kahala Hotel & Resort.

“Mommy they don’t have wak thru doors.” Little Yung Soo said to his mother as he inspected the whole floor where in they were going to stay.


“Sweetie not all homes have walk through doors like ours and your uncles and aunties houses, arasso?” Yun ah explained as she sent a glare to her husband who was just chuckling.


“Baby girl is this all right for you?” Lee and Han entered their room.


“Unwel Lee! Unwel Han!!” Little Yung Soo jumped on them and they happily picked him up and fuss over him.


“Oppa, you have the top floor reserved just for us, not to include that we all have our separate rooms with one room exclusive for the five kids with the living room and entertainment area being the only space joining the six rooms. Of course its okay.” Yun ah shook her head at her brothers; sometimes they always like to go overboard.


“Oh well. Good night then. I’m sure you all are tired. See you tomorrow.” Han said to her little sister and gave her a hug, and said goodbye to the others in their own room.


“Saeng go ahead first and take a shower. I’ll tuck Yung Soo first with the others. Baby say goodnight to daddy.” Yun told him and he happily climbed on his father’s lap and gave him a big kiss on the cheek before running towards her mother.


“Alright. Everyone is going to sleep. If you guys are naughty you are not allowed to go with your dad’s on stage on their next concert.” Joelle said to the five kids who were busy playing.


“Auntie Joelle don’t be mad, we’ll sweep now.” Dae Hyun said to her and the rest chimed in too and rushed to their beds and said their prayers and goodnight’s to their mothers.


“Saeng?” Yun called out to her husband after she took a shower, he went inside the room. “De?” he replied and went under the covers to join his wife.


“I’m cold.” She said and Youngsaeng just smiled. “That can be arranged.” He said and started to kiss her lips lightly. “Ya! I was referring to the air conditioner.” Yun chuckled softly but returned the kiss anyway. “But this is better and faster ne?” Youngsaeng was teasing her. One hand was working its way underneath his black tight shirt while he himself was busy kissing her and slowly pulling his hand up her thigh.


“Daddy Yung Soo can’t sleep.” The voice of their son on the intercom made Yun stop their kissing. “Saeng, Yung Soo is looking for you.” Yun pushed him on his feet as he grumbled and complained. “Remind me to ban him from using the intercom.” Yun just chuckled and threw a pillow at him. “You better be awake when I come back.” Youngsaeng said as he went to the kids room and sang his song random lullabies until he felt asleep.


“Jungmin ah wake up.” Kimmy tried to wake him up but he kept on slapping her hand. “Ya! Are you going to wake up or I’ll leave you here alone. I want to go out!” Kimmy yelled at him making him open his eyes. “Arasso. I’m awake. But breakfast first, where’s Jung Su?” the father asked for his son like always. “Eating cereals in the living room with the others. Pali go wash up and I’ll order some food for you.” Kimmy said and went outside to see how Gab was doing in waking up her husband.


“No luck cuz?” Kimmy said to Gab who was sitting on a not moving Hyun joong. “No luck, dead as a log as usual. Can you get the kids?” Gab asked her and both of them smiled evilly. ’Kids, Auntie Gab needs help in waking Uncle Hyun Joong.” Kimmy called out and almost instantly the five boys yelled and ran towards their room and jumped up and down on the bed, screaming and pulling on Hyun joongs ear. Even the shy Dae Hyun was screaming and laughing, sending his cereals in his hands flying everywhere.


“Arasso. I’m awake now. Get off now.” Hyun joong said as he slightly opened his eyes and was shocked to see a jungle of kids on his bed. “Good morning daddy, here.” Ja Hyun said and popped a cereal into his father’s mouth before going out with the rest. 


“Jung Su catch.” Jungmin said to his son as they were all playing at the pool while their wives were out shopping. The little boy eagerly catches the ball and threw it towards Ming Sun but instead of catching the ball, it landed straight to his forehead. “Daddy!” the little kid called and Hyung Joon went to him to comfort the child. “Ya Mal! Can’t you teach your son how to throw a ball properly?” “Ya! Can’t you teach your son how to catch a ball?” the two instantly were bickering and wrestling with each other on the water as the other three just gestured towards their sons to ignore them and act as if they don’t know him.


“Kimmy, Gab remember to order the materials you need for the design of the new office in Seoul.” Yun reminded the two as they are working under Yun’s company as their exclusive interior designers and architecture. “Yun Jae said she’ll meet us later at the concert’s after party, she and Uno was stuck in a meeting.” Haneul told her as she got off the phone. “De. Komawo. Joelle, Yuu said he got the deal that you wanted, where do want it to be delivered?” Yun asked her after thanking her unnie. “Have it delivered at home unnie.” Joelle answered as she took another dress and tried it out. The girls went home with almost 10 big shopping bags each.


“Lee oppa, how are the kids?” Kimmy called him as he was babysitting them so that the guys can go and rehearse in the afternoon while they were having a meeting with some clients. “They are fine. Aisshh don’t you trust your oppa’s?” Lee answered back in a playful hurt voice. “Ke Ke that’s because last time you babysat them, you and Han oppa literally took them with you inside the racecar on one of your races.” Kimmy replied back and after talking for a few more minutes they hang up.


“Bweol are you girls doing something after this?” Ru asked them when the meeting was done, as he was representing one of the music companies in Japan. “Anni, just the concert. Waeyo?” Yun asked and he just shook his head and gave her a wide smile. “What’s with that smile? It’s giving me the creeps.” Yun asked as all of them went downstairs with him. “Can you girls do me a favor and accompany me for a while I shop for something to wear for a party later?” Ru asked them sweetly that they just have to say yes.


“Ei can you girls wear these? I think it suits you.” Ru said while he handed five white dresses with different styles.” Joelle eyed him curiously and just went to fit the dress. “Ru we are the ones supposed to help you, why are we the ones fitting clothes?” Yun ah complained as they all went out of the fitting room. “Does this look good on me then?” Ru said walking towards them, he had changed into a black fitted pants topped with a dark red silk polo with a very low V cut under a black suit. “Wow! Ru oppa I didn’t know you could look y too.” Gab commented making the girls laugh. “I’ll take that as a compliment rather than the other way around. Do you like your dresses?” he replied and he smiled more when they said yes. “Good. Take them away.” He said and snapped his fingers as five men blindfolded them and took them inside a van.


“Ru what is this?” Yun ah said angrily as she felt the van stop and they were ushered into a cold room. “You’ll know soon Bweol.” Ru chuckled softly and gave her a quick kiss on the cheeks and locked the door, leaving them inside the room still blindfolded and arms tied behind. After what seems like forever some men untied their arms and they were ushered somewhere they didn’t know. “What exactly do you want from us?” Kimmy said when they forced them to sit down on a chair. “Whatever you do don’t stand up, you’ll feel a lot of pain if you do.” One of the men said so they all sit down and didn’t dare to move an inch while they removed the blindfold.


24/7 from Monday to Sunday night...” the five guys serenade their fans, they would touch their hand, throw roses from time to time, give them a wink, and a flying kiss. “Since we are done serenading our lovely greenpeas, I think its time to give our surprise. Did you all do your assignment?” Kyu jong asked the crowd and they answered in a loud “Yes.” “Aiggoo if you didn’t do your assignment, oppa will not be flirting with you.” Jungmin said sending the crowd screaming. “Arasso. From the count of three will start, arasso?” Hyung joon said and the fans did what the guys secretly asked them to do.


“Omo! Unnie what’s happening?” Gab said as we felt the ground move. “It seems like we are in a lift or something. Don’t move, hold on to your seats if you can.” Haneul said and tried to make out where they are but it was pitch dark. Tears filled their eyes when they realized they were in the middle of the stage where their husbands were.


Geu-daen a-na-yo cheo-eum bwat-tteon sun-gan-bu-teo” Hyun joong walked towards Gab and gave her a white rose. “Geu-dae-ran geol al-jjyo nu-na-pe gi-reul ham-kke geo-reo-yo” Youngsaeng walked towards Yun who was giving him a glare but he just smiled showing her his dimples and gave her a white rose. “A-reum-da-un nal u-ri a-pe pyeol-cheo-it-jjyo” Hyung joon approached Joelle, gave her a white rose and back away laughing as Joelle was about to hit him.


I WANNA BE WITH YOU MY LOVE
Ha-neu-ra-rae yak-sso-kae-yo
Geu-dae-reul jji-kyeo-jul-kke-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok
I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER
Bo-i-na-yo i-reon nae-ma-eum
Nae-gyeo-te su-meul-sswi-eo-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok geu-dael
Sa-rang-hae-yo
Sa-rang-hae-yo



Kyu jong and Jungmin walked towards Haneul and Kimmy with a white rose in hand as they pulled their wives with them to walk along the stage in a random direction. The other three pulled their wives too and walk, looking at their eyes while singing, sending the girls blushing.


yeong-won-to-rok nal ppa-ra-bwa-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok nal a-na-jwo-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok nal ssa-rang-hae-yo
U-ri haeng-bo-ka-do-rok
Yeong-won-to-rok geu-dae-man bo-myeo (yeong-won-hi)
Haeng-bo-ka-gil gi-do-hae



The girls heard the fans chanting the phrase all over again as the guys kneeled down and sang to them.


Sa-rang-hae-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok



Each one of them got up and said the words “I love you until forever.” All the girls were so touched and when they were about to cry they felt water being sprayed towards them. “Saranghae Umma!!” five little kids said while enjoying targetting their mothers and ran off as the music The One was being played and their fathers started to sing their encore song with a water gun in one hand as the back up dancers came out with Han, Lee, Jae, Uno and Ru who played along. 


Baby neoreul saranghae
Baby neoman saranghae
Chin gu raneun maldae shin nan ni be the one for you

Baby nuga mworaedo
You're the only one for me
Ojik neo hanaman saranghalke

Baby
So lovely
Surely

You're the one



“Saeng how did you pull this off?” Yun ah asked him when he went to her to pull her along as they ran like little kids around the stage. “I love you, of course I can pull this off.” He winked at her before singing in his microphone. “Baby neoreul saranghae.” 


“Oppa saranghae.” Haneul said to Kyu jong who beamed up at those words.


“Jungmin oppa, did you know how scared I was?” Kimmy complained to him. “Arasso. But it was worth it, we’ll settle this later when we get home.” Jungmin whispered to her and ran away before Kimmy can hit him. “Ya!”


“Komawo oppa.” Joelle said to Hyung joon. “Saranghae.” Hyung joon said but he screamed in a high pitch tone as Joelle shot him with cold water directly on his stomach. 


“I thought you don’t like cheezy stuffs like this?” Gab said as she sprayed water towards her son. “De. But doing it once in a while is not bad right?” Hyun joong said and ran towards his son acting as if he was wounded by a gunshot, which sent the boy giggling.


The fans screamed as the last note ended and five men were pulling their wives for a kiss. Flashes of cameras were creating chaos while fans chanted “More.” 


“Ahnnyeong haseyo that all for tonight. That was SS501 and we are the little SS501!!” The five pairs broke their kiss when they heard something and they end up laughing as the fans squealed in delight.


“Saeng don’t you think they are getting too used to the spotlight?” Yun ah asked her husband as they watch their kids wave goodbye sending small flying kisses towards the audience.


“Saranghae.”


“Saranghaeyo.”



75.gif
 
 
~~~~
 
 
Well this is the end for Confession...Thank you for reading and supporting this fic...will be starting my new fic soon...Destiny at Sunset...hope you will support it too...
 
Thanks!