Chapter 10

Confession

Chapter 10

Stalker? Problems.



“Ah finally there you are. You’ve been out of my sight for two days.” A man wearing a black coat said while taking pictures of Yun ah. Following her every move as she discusses something at her music class with Jae.


*snap*


“That was a good shot.” The man said while being able to take a picture of Yun ah smiling then another shot of Yun ah looking out the window as if she was staring straight at the camera.


“Guess this is enough for now. Have to go and have these developed and send it to my client.” The man said out loud, went down from where he was hiding and drove off.


Yun’s POV


“Kwenchana?” Jae asked me when I didn’t reply.


“De. I was just looking at something.” I answered but I have this feeling that someone is watching me ever since we got back from Singapore. Or maybe I was just being paranoid as usual.


“Yun ah, you just got better, don’t over work yourself.” Jungmin reminded me when he walked pass us as he was heading towards where the other guys was.


“Jae is it just me or these guys are so overprotective.” I complained and we both just ended up laughing.


--- Singapore, 4:30 PM


Alice’s POV


“Kyoung Mi! Gabriella! I am so telling your moms to ground you if you get another B on your quiz.” I was trying my best to scold them even though it pains me to yell at them. 


“Al unnie, andwae. I’ll get an A next time, promise.” Kimmy pleaded while Gab was giggling.


“Arasso. But if I see you holding your phones while studying, I’ll take it away. Especially you Gab.” These kids surely love to be babied.


“De Umma.” I heard them say then they ran off towards the school's gate as their parents who were fetching them arrived since it was the weekends tomorrow. They only live with me during the weekdays.


“Alice do you want us to give you ride?” Gab’s umma asked.


“Anniyo Halmuni. I have to go somewhere else first. Take care.” I smiled then bowed before they left.


“You’re still so polite as ever my Alice.” I looked at the girl standing at the school’s entrance, she was almost the exact replica of me. Except she has a short dark brown hair while mine is long. I dress simple; she likes to dress up in a rugged style.


“Shut up! Is that what you say to your twin sister Joelle after spending two years in Japan?” I walked towards her and she gave me warm smile and a tight hug.


“Nice seeing you after two years twin sister. Now what is it that you want?” she asked when we let go. I gave her a wicked wink and pulled her towards the bus stop.


“You’ll know when we get there. Now, aren’t you being a little too impatient being here in Singapore? Miss Japan already?” I told her and she just laughed while we took our seat making people stare at us. We had always been this way, two exact looking girls who looks a like but still look to different from each other.


Youngsaeng’s POV

The past two days has been really stressful for me. Ever since Mi Cha and me have met all I want to do was scream and sort out my feelings. I was too confused that it’s affecting my mood always. I even manage to suddenly shout at Yun ah when she accidentally spilled water over my music sheet just because I was such in a bad mood yesterday and now she was avoiding me since.

Flashback


“Oppa. Congratulations on getting picked. Out of all the 80 music students in the 1st and 2nd year only 12 of you got picked.” Mi Cha said as she approached me while I was trying out some notes on my piano. 


“Didn’t you read the sign outside? This room is occupied, do not disturb.” I said in a cold tone, I was trying to remake our song Again so that its rhythm can be played instead of our usual recorded music then we sing along with it.


“Oppa. Why are you so touchy? Aren’t you glad I’m back?” she sat down beside me while I just continued to play the piano.


“I’m not. I’m busy.” I replied shortly. I noted some changes in the piano sheet in front of me.


“You still have 3 days before the performance. The way your career is going, I know this is a breeze for you guys. So relax and lighten up oppa.” She stood up and started to massage the knots on my shoulder.


“Mi Cha I don’t want any half filled performance.” I answered taking her hands off my shoulder. I was tired. Too tired to sort out anything.


“Oppa. Why won’t you come back to me.” She asked in a hurt voice and I had no choice but to look up at her. But then she suddenly kissed me. I felt her lips touch mine, I tried to remember our last kiss but I couldn’t. This kiss was cold, I couldn’t feel anything, and she stopped when I didn’t respond.


“I guess that’s my answer.” I answered and stood up, taking my music sheet with me. I saw one of our classmates and she passed me a bunch of music sheets, said someone ask her to pass it to me.


“Mianhe for the trouble.” I thank her then left to go to the library, my sanctuary.


End of Flashback

To make matters worst, my star has not left a note since two days ago. I felt lonely again. The person I was starting to treasure is not talking to me, well, because of me, plus the friend that I speak to about my feelings is not leaving any note.


Yun’s POV


It’s been two days since I found out about the truth, and a day since I started to avoid him.


Flashback


After a full day of being jailed in my room, the guys finally allowed me to go back and attend class. Although they would take turns following me around most of the time. 


“Finally I managed to get rid of Hyun joong oppa.” I said to myself as I went up the 5th floor of the library and walked towards the end of the shelves. But I quickly hid around a shelf when I heard someone coming out on one of the shelves.


“Funny. I never see anyone in this floor except the librarian at the front desk.” I told myself and my eyes widened when I saw Saengie oppa coming out holding one of the notes I have been exchanging with someone.


“He’s cross boy!!” I exclaimed in my mind. When he was gone I went to the shelf that I know too clearly and took out the book. There it was, a new note. It was a reply to one of my notes this morning, I complained to him how some girls were bullying me and ask if he had been in love before. Since I was getting confused at my feelings lately.


----------------------------------------------------------

Someone bullies my star?
Who? I’ll bully them happy.gif
In Love? De.
I love her so much,
It broke my heart when she left me...
I don’t think I can love again...

Keke too sad...

I miss your poems...
Write one for me will you?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I decided not to leave the note here but hand it to him personally. I began scribbling a poem for him. A short one about how he should be continuing to be strong. Even though I felt a slight twitch on my heart after knowing that he loves someone so strong before.


“Aissh there you are!” Hyun joong oppa saw me as I was walking along the corridor.


“Wae!” I pretended to sound irritated. He just placed his left arm on my shoulder.


“Can you give these to Youngsaeng? I can’t seem to find him. It’s the guitar version of our Again. We’re trying to remake the arrangement of the song.” He explained.


“Arasso. Get your arm off me its heavy, plus I’ll tell Kimmy you’re flirting with me.” I and he instantly removed his arm and gave me a cheeky smile.


“Don’t forget to give that. Kyu jong will meet you at the culinary department after. If you’re not there by 20 minutes you’re grounded.” He said and ran off.


“Ya!” I laughed and went to proceed to the practice rooms in our building, Saengie oppa must practicing. I could hear him play the piano.


“He really was here.” I said while smiling, I was about to come in when I heard Mi Cha unnie’s voice.


“Oppa. Why won’t you come back to me.” I heard her say then I saw her lean towards Saengie oppa, kissing him. I stood there and saw oppa close his eyes. I turned around and started walking away, I was almost at the stairs when I saw one of our classmates pass by and ask her to give it to Saengie oppa. Then I ran or rather flew towards the culinary department. 


End of Flashback

Now I was here at the culinary department again. I didn't want to hang out at the music building since I was trying to avoid him. After I saw him kiss her, his ex, I felt sad. Then he suddenly shouted at me yesterday, so I got the impression that I was pestering him so I made sure to be out of his way. I even kept the walk through door locked. 


Kyu jong’s POV


I kept on glancing on Yun ah who was sitting on the counter top that I was working on. I was trying a new type of dessert for the charity concert, since my senior asked me to give out a hand. She was staring blankly at the window, sighing every now and then.


“Boo.”


“Ya! Don’t startle me like that!” she glared at me when I stood in front of her and suddenly shouted.


“keke mianhe. It’s just that my little girl was spacing out.” I said while chuckling.


“Oppa! I hate you.” She was pouting now.


“Will you forgive your oppa after you eat this?” I offered the new dessert I had made to her.


“Whoa! You made this oppa?” She asked and I was amused by her reaction as she took a closer look at the details I put in. She  stared at the pinkish-white hill type single cake I made, which was covered in strawberry-vanilla icing with a fresh strawberry on top. I made two wings made of an orange candy art and placed them on the cake and sprinkled some strawberry syrup on the plate as added presentation. Making the cake look like a angel.


“Stop staring and taste it. Then tell me if I am forgiven.” I chuckled and took the fork from her, took a slice from the cake and fed it to her.


“Oppa! I can’t believe I’m saying this but you’re forgiven.” She said while pouting but burst out smiling afterwards.


“Finally. My angel smiled.” I said while I fed her some more. 


“Ya! What’s with the my angel title?” I turned to look towards the door and saw Jungmin entering with the rest of the guys.


“Waeyo?” I countered and took out the four more cakes I made, an exact replica of what I gave to Yun ah and made them eat it.


“How about you hyung?” Hyung joon asked while devouring the cake.


“It’s okay. I’m sharing with my angel. Ne?” I turned towards Yun ah who was still eating. I opened my mouth and she just fed me the strawberry. I took the fork and the plate and I just stood in front of her and fed her every now and then.


“Kyu jong ah, Yun ah has her own hands.” Youngsaeng hyung commented while he was eating the cake, he was looking at her but Yun ah was avoiding his gaze. Yun ah broke a part of the wing and popped it inside and did the same for me. It was obvious she was avoiding hyung after he snapped and shouted at her, I knew he didn't mean to.