Chapter 20

Confession

Chapter 20

Hatred is deadly 1.

Hyung Joon’s POV



“Hyung why do I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen?” I said to Youngsaeng hyung who was busy looking through the video screen. Looking out for any possible weird movements.


“Ya! Stop saying things like that. We are on the edge already, why make us all more anxious.” Mal scolded me. I couldn’t help but whine.


“Jungmin ah, Hyung Joon ah, stop the bicker for now. We must be serious.” Kyu jong was in between us so that we won’t fight anymore.


“Kyu jong is right you guys, we must concentrate.” Youngsaeng hyung spoke without taking his eyes off the camera screen.


“Are you guys loaded and ready? Ritz hyung are all stationed.” Hyun joong hyung asked. We all showed him the hidden earpiece and handgun we had.


“Then we wait. Remember what Ritz hyung said, once we see something off, we radio them and head out.” Hyung reminded us and we all waited as the race was on its .


“Alice this is the day we are waiting for. Guide us all.” I whispered. 


Lee’s POV


“Carlos kwenchana?” I asked over the headset as I lost track of him.


“De. Don’t mind me, go for that goal.” He said but I was sure he was having a hard time getting rid of the other cars from the noise in the background.


“This guys play so dirty.” I heard Yun comment, as her car was now a few meters from me.


“Welcome to the real underground.” I replied as I sent another car off the track and into a tree.


“Did our parents joined any underground races?” she asked all of the sudden.


“No. They are against. Waeyo?” I asked back. I heard her chuckle.


“Then they must be having a heart attack as they watch us in heaven right now.”


“Ya!” I yelled when I saw her just do a very dangerous stunt that sent the other cars crashing into one another.


“Wae?~ get your here.” She replied after she zoomed through the mess of cars.


“You’re giving me a heart attack you know.” I commented as I sped up until we were side by side.


“Remember our mission. I can’t win a place here since whoever the mastermind is might recognize me, but you have ace this race.” She reminded me as the final lap began, which means the hell lap has began.


“I won’t. I won’t waste all the sacrifices made just for this day.” I said remembering the day I left her, the hard trainings, her becoming a part of our team, her friends who endured hardships just to protect her, and most of all the life Alice gave up for me.


“Go on ahead, I’ll watch your back.” She said as we executed our racing plan. She and Carlos will be the one to clear the road for me, as all I have to do was win this race.


Carlos’ POV


“Yun lets go?” I asked Ray’s sister as the other racers began to target him as he was on the lead.


“Showtime.” She replied. She was really like her brother.


“Yun. Now!” I said after I began my Kansei drift, I signaled her to begin her E-Brake Drift.


“Oh Yeah!” we both announced after successfully crashing five cars in one go. Now we were left with the three cars that were tailing Ray.


“Yun. On my signal again, arasso?” I called out to her as we sped up to get the three off Ray’s back.


“De.”


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Aisshh. I’m going crazy soon.” I said out loud as I saw Carlos and Yun ah execute their drift duet and now they were aiming at the other cars behind Ray hyung.


“Ke ke. The feeling is mutual hyung.” I glanced over Kyu jong who was like the others holding onto their chest as we were now watching the race from railings. Our cover was as a crew for the Thunder team. We wore shades, a cap and our hoodie just so we wouldn’t be recognized. 


“Go! Go! Yun ah go!” Jungmin was screaming so loud my ears were aching. Yun ah was now making her move to outwit the driver but it seems difficult as the two were ganging up on her while Carlos was occupied by the other driver.


“Yun ah!!” We yelled out loud as Ray crossed the finish line and saw Yun ah’s car crashed with the other two cars, she purposely slammed her car towards them. I ran as fast as I could to get to her.


“Baby, Kwenchana? Hey answer me.” I was talking to her while Hyun joong was trying to open her smashed door.


“De. Why wouldn’t I?” she was chuckling as she said that.


“Ya! Don’t scare me like that!” I said out of frustration. 


“Mianhe. It was just funny how things happened. Carlos was chuckling over the headset too.” I went inside the car through the window to help her unbuckle her seat and remove her helmet.


“Do that again and I’ll ask a kiss on your lips as payment.” I whispered to her before kicking her door open.


“In that case, see you later, bye.” She said blushing as she went to hide behind the Kyu jong.


“Eiyyee. Can we post phone your lovely competition later? We need to meet Ray hyung and others first.” Jungmin commented as they pulled us out of the racetrack and we all walked towards the tent.


“Ray hyung congra— damn! Run!” I said as I saw five men carrying guns and were pointing it towards the other team members. All six of us went in one direction but the men were chasing us.


“Hyung go now. We’ll try to lessen them by moving in a different direction.” Jungmin said as he, Hyun joong and Hyungjoon went left as we headed right.


“Kyu go!” I said as passed Yun ah to him while I was blocking one of them men. I kicked his hand that was holding the gun and gave him a flying kick like Ritz hyung taught us.


“Damn! This is endless.” I muttered as another one was running towards our direction. I look at Kyu jong and Yun ah, they were not yet that far. I sparred with the man for a few minutes before running again.


Kyu Jong’s POV


“Kyu go!” Youngsaeng hyung passed Yun ah to me as we ran; he stayed behind to gives us some time.


“How about the others?” Yun ah asked trying to search for the other members. We were almost near our cars, the others are supposed to meet us there.


“They’ll be fine.” I said and continued to run but a black van suddenly blocked us.


“Oppa!” I heard her scream before four men attack me and I tried my hard to spar with them. One of them hit me hard on the chest.


“Kyu kwenchana?” Youngsaeng was now beside me. 


“Kwenchana. Yun ah run!” I yelled out to her as Hyung and me sparred side by side. But their number was increasing.


“This...is...endless...” we both said panting as we were sizing up the men circling around us. We sparred again but to our surprised men in black suits suddenly appeared and helped us.


Yun’s POV


“Oppa...” I whispered as I ran towards the parking lot where the others must be. But before I could even reach the parking lot, I felt someone cover my nose with a handkerchief and everything was turning into grey.


“Yun ah!” 


“Andwae! Yun ah!” I heard Kyu oppa and Saengie oppa call my name but everything went black.



~~~~Who is behind all this? Who was the "Master" that was helping Yun?


*I feel like I lost my readers... tears.gif