Chapter 16

Confession

Chapter 16

Decisions.

Lee’s POV



“Oh....my...Gosh!...Ray!!!” I heard Alice yell, Ritz and me ran into the control room.
“Waeyo? Why are you shouting?” I asked her the moment I got inside. She pressed some keys on her computer and the monitor switched to the larger LCD TV beside it. She zoomed in on the cars that were lined up on the starting line.


“Yun! Damn!” I cursed when I recognized the racecar. It was the car I built for her 16th birthday.


“Red 1 and 2, this is Eagle. Make sure not to let the black racecar in the front line win but don’t harm the driver. I repeat, don’t let it win.” I heard Ritz radio the two under cover agents in the race as my sister sped up the moment the flag was raised.


“What does she think she is doing?! Damn!” I cursed again as she sped up some more, leaving a great distance from the others. She was the fifth.


“Alice, when did she register?” I asked and she immediately run some stuff on her computer.


“40 minutes ago.” She replied as the file appeared on her screen.


“At least she has the sense not to file her real name. Star. Is that a name?” Carlos commented as he read the file too.


“She’s using our codenames. Alice can you search any videos from the cameras the moment within those 40 minutes?” I asked her again.


“Ray! I do believe she is your sister.” Carlos commented again and I looked at the LCD screen. She was now leading, leaving the two undercover agents at third and fourth.


“Ray! She saw you! But I don’t she would recognize you in that. I was working with this team even before you joined and it took me a whole month before I recognized you.” Alice said in exasperation as she played the clip wherein I was practicing a while ago and when I got out of the car, she was a few distance from me.


“She’s my sister, no matter how many times I change my looks, she will recognize me. That was why I didn’t want to bump into her.” I said. I glared at the LCD screen, fuming at how she is endangering her life in the race as other racecars tried to get close to her. 


“Whoa! Can I date your sister when our mission is finish?” Carlos commented again as my sister drifted and over steered just when she was around the corner. Confusing the ones tailing her and making them crash into one another.


“Never!” I smack him in the head as he was drooling over my sister’s move. I gritted my teeth when Ritz spoke.


“Like it or not, she will be a part of this team. That’s the only way to keep her unharmed and blowing our covers.” Ritz spoke just as my sister crossed the finish line ending in first and an unknown guy in second place.


“But Ritz...” Alice tried to protest.


“Carlos! Move it. Tell them our decision. Star will be Thunder’s third driver.” Ritz cut her off and sent Carlos to give our answer to the announcer. We get to pick first since we won the last race.


Yun’s POV


“Star, welcome to the Thunder team. I’m Ritz the team leader.” A middle-aged man approached me after I parked my car outside the Thunder team’s tent as instructed by the organizer.


“Thank you for the welcome.” I replied politely but I know my voice was cold. They led me inside the tent.


“Take a seat and let’s begin to talk.” Ritz said but my attention was on the guy seated beside him.


“Annyeong. Oppa.” I said coldly before I took a seat.


“What do you think you are doing?” he spoke staring straight into my eyes like what I was doing with him. We totally ignored everyone around us.


“Is that how you should greet me after disappearing for a year?”


“You must not be here.”


“Why is that so?”


“Trust me, I’m doing this for your welfare.”


“Why would I trust you?”


“Because I am your brother!”


“Are you still?!”


“Of course I am!”


“You were all right all along. But what about me?! All of you left me! Do you know how hard it was??! Do you know how scared I was as I miraculously survived all the attempts of our relatives to indirectly kill me?!!”


“Would you listen to me?! I left for a reason, and that is YOU!!”


“ME?! Well, I’m so sorry for driving you to disappear because of me. I hate you!!!” I yelled and ran out of the tent and got into my car and sped off. Tears were streaming down my face.


“I left for a reason, and that is YOU!!” my brother words echoed inside my mind that I didn’t notice three cars chasing after me as I drove on an empty highway.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Guys do you see her?” I asked them as we were walking around tents, the signal from the tracker said she should be here somewhere.


“Hyung!” Hyung joon shouted when he saw Yun ah was running out of a tent and into a black racecar. 


“Kaja!” I said as we ran to our cars to chase after her.


“Youngsaeng ah, should we really be driving this fast?” Kyu jong commented when I sped up and slowly saw the rear of Yun ah’s car.


“This kid keeps on running away. It’s about time for her to stop.” I replied and sped up some more, waiting for the right time to execute the idea I had in my mind.


“We lost the others.” Kyu jong commented as he looked behind.


“Kyu jong ah, move to the backseat and put on your seatbelt.” I ordered him. He was confused but he agreed. My idea was crazy and a great luck was needed. If anything goes wrong, I don’t want Kyu jong to be harmed as well.


“Ya! Hyung! Are you crazy?” I heard Jungmin’s voice all of a sudden. Kyu jong was talking to them, asking where they are through the built in communicator in our cars.


“Mal! I need you to tail Yun ah’s car, are you near us?” I yelled over my seat.


“I’m already behind you, Hyun joong hyung is somewhere behind us. Last I heard, that brat was screaming loud at our speed.” He yelled over too. I was already beside Yun ah’s car, but it seems she wasn’t paying any attention. But her tears caught mine.


“Jungmin ah, on the count of three, slow down for 10 seconds arasso?” I asked. I know he had sense what I was trying to do, since he was my driving partner before.


“Aisshh. Arasso. Be careful.” I held tight the steering wheel and started to count.


“Hana. Dul. Set!” I counted as I increased my speed suddenly, driving forward as I passed Yun ah’s car then I suddenly stirred right, blocking Yun ah’s road, praying that she would be fast enough to step on the brakes as I stepped on mine.


Jungmin’s POV


“Hana. Dul. Set!” I heard Youngsaeng count and I sped down. But I could still see what he was doing.


“Eiyee!” I yelled as I saw him suddenly blocked Yun ah’s speeding car. I was holding my breath as her car stopped just a few inches from them. I then sped up and got out of the car the moment I reached.


“Kwenchana?” I asked everyone as they stepped out of their cars.


“Ya! Oppa! Are you crazy? I could have ran you down?!” Yun ah yelled as she leaned on her car for support.


“Yun ah, Kwenchana?” I ran to her before the others could.


“Anni. I want to punch someone,” she said and I back away and threw Kyu jong towards her. 


“No way are you going to elbow me again.” I said as the double HJ arrived.


Kyu jong’s POV


“No way are you going to elbow me again.” Jungmin pulled me and pushed me towards Yun ah suddenly.


“Don’t hurt me please.” I joked the moment I landed beside her.


“Kyu oppa, how could I hurt you?” she answered wiping her tears with her hands.


“Finally you smiled.” Youngsaeng hyung said, he was just standing in beside her.


“Ya! I could have killed you guys.” She retorted to both Youngsaeng and me after I helped her wipe her tears.


“I know you won’t my angel.” I said giving her a smile.


“Huhuhum...we got all that action on video.” We heard Hyung joon tease us all as he replayed the car-chasing scene.


“Kaja. Let’s get home first.” Youngsaeng suggested as he told me to drive her car and the rest to drive normally back.


Yun’s POV


We were all inside my living room, drinking a cup of tea. We arrived two hours ago and now I’m listening to my Uncle explain what he knows when I mentioned about meeting my brother. 


“So what you are saying is that, my brother joined those secret agents to hunt down and possibly capture the ones who killed my parents?” I asked to clear something.


“De.” Uncle Kang replied and I just stood up, tired from all the things that happened.


“Uncle, I won’t leave. I’m staying.” I said as I made my decision. I felt five pairs of eyes were on me aside from the ones from my uncle.


“Wae~” I whined as I saw my oppa’s looking at me with a huge grin on their faces.


“Good decision dongsaeng.” Hyun joong oppa said and the others agreed.


“Arasso. But we have to start fixing things. You guys take a rest; I’ll handle the media tomorrow. About your brother, we’ll talk about it again after you have calmed down enough.” Uncle Kang stood up and gave in to my decision. He left after a few minutes to sleep on the hotel room he had reserved.


Youngsaeng’s POV


I could sense that Yun ah was tired both emotionally and physically. So I sent all the other members back towards their room for we still have classes tomorrow.


“Yun ah, you should rest too.” I said as I saw her sitting near her window when I went to check on her.


“Arasso.” She said and went under her blanket. I walked towards her and sat beside her.


“You won’t suddenly leave when everyone is sleeping right?” I asked looking at her tired face.


“Anni. I want to stay. I want to stay for good.” She answered back, at least her smile was still warm like always.


“That’s good enough for me.” I said and kissed her cheeks. I saw her blush under the moonlight’s glow from the window.


“Saengie oppa! You said you won’t do that again without my permission?” she asked in a low voice.


“I said I won’t kiss you on the lips without permission.” I whispered near her ears and chuckled as I dodge her carrot stuff toy.


“Ya! Oppa!” she yelled but not that loud.


“Arasso. Go sleep my star.” I winked at her and went back to my room.


---Next Day


Hyun joong’s POV


“Alright class! I know all of you are itching to get away for your vacation but I must remind you to submit all your recordings if you still haven’t.” Ms. Yumi said, as today was our last class. The next school year wouldn’t start for another 3 months.


“Yey~ More time for play.” I cheered.


“Maknae, that means we have preparations for our concert before you can play.” Kyu jong hyung reminded me and I just mouthed an O.


“For this school year’s top 10 students it is composed of 5 1st years and 5 2nd years. The top 1 student for this school year is Kim Hyun joong, followed by Heo Youngsaeng, Kim Kyu jong, Park Jungmin, Min Yun, Young Jae, Kim Hyung joon...and the last position is Soo Jin.” 


“Wa! I’m now in the 7th position from the 5th position?” my ego was hurt.


“Ya! Who was the turtle that was slacking at his other subjects? Did you forget that our other respective majors are counted too?” Jungmin scolded me.


“Ya! At least I’m not a Mal!” I retorted.


“Ya! At least I can speak many languages unlike a turtle like you who moves slow.” He threw back at me while congratulating Yun ah for replacing me.


“Stop fighting you two.” I heard Kyu jong trying to stop us but we ignored him and continued to bicker with each other.


Ae Ri’s POV


“How dare she top higher than our Soo Jin? She must have seduced our oppas to persuade her teachers to give her a high grade.” I complained as we were walking on the hallway. Then someone bumped into me.


“Oh. Mianhe. I was not looking.” I took my bag that have fallen and when I look up it was that .


“Ya! How dare you bump into me?” I said pushing her, making her fall down.


“I did say sorry you know.” She retorted as she stood up.


“Why you, you seducing , why are you still around our oppa!” I replied in anger as she tried to walk pass us. Soo Jin blocked her.


“What do you guys want?” she asked when we blocked her way.


“Leave our oppas.” Soo Jin commanded.


“Mianhe. Can’t. I promised I won’t leave.” She just smiled. I couldn’t take it. I raised my hand to slap her but someone grabbed it before I could hit her.


“That’s enough girls. So you are the one who have been bullying our dongsaeng ever since. Finally we caught you right handed.” I looked up and saw Jungmin oppa.


“No fighting please.” I then saw my Kyu jong oppa walked towards that and took her with them as they walk away.


“Ya! Why are you guys still with her even after finding out that she was hiding her real identity from you all?! She even had the principal not to tell who she is.” I shouted at them making them look back.


“How did you know that the principal knew from the beginning? That was not broadcasted on the news my Uncle made?” that asked but I ignored her.


“We knew who she was even before all these news broke out. And even if she did not tell us, it wouldn’t change. We would still stick around her.” Hyun joong oppa answered.


“Ya! Something’s not right. How did you know?” Hyung joon oppa eyed me suspiciously. I tried to walk away with the other girls but they blocked us.


“You know, you just bullied the princess of Asia. I wonder how your family’s business will go if her Uncle discovers how you are treating her.” Jungmin oppa threatened us.


“Arasso. Some guy gave us the information that we just forwarded to the media. I don’t know who he is okay. He gave me a Chanel bag in exchange of us leaking that information to the media.” I confessed and they let us go.

~~~Next Chapter: 1 + 1 = Big trouble.


kyaaa...cann't wait to write this next chapter...a huge twist is going to happen... ^^