Chapter 31

Confession

Chapter 31

Confrontation.

Ae Ri’s POV


“Unnie did you believe that? She actually fell for it, now Youngsaeng oppa is yours for the taking.” I said to Mi Cha unnie while retouching our make up at the comfort room.


“De. He’s mine. And when he’s mine, we’ll tell those rags that they are really adopted. I want to make Yun’s life miserable.”


“De. Imagine when I demanded from her last year that she must leave Youngsaeng oppa, she really did, just so she can protect those rags. What’s so good about them, they are just a bunch of useless kids.” I said with a hearty laugh.


“They are honest and never deceive people for their personal gain, that’s what good about them.”


“What the hell are you doing here?!” I yelled from shock.


Haneul’s POV

“What the hell are you doing here?!” that Ae Ri girl asked and I just smiled.


“Excuse me. I was here before you entered. Next time you talk about secrets like that, make sure nobody else is inside.” I said and ran out fast so that they can’t catch me after I showed them my phone.


“Sweetie what’s wrong, why are you running?” Kyu oppa said as I reached the lobby where everyone else was waiting.


“I’ll explain it later, I have to call Yun ah first.” I said and I was glad when he nodded even though he could sense that it was something serious.


“Yun where are you, I need to talk to you?” I said over the phone while we were in the car.


“I need to be alone unnie.” 


“Yun. I mean it, I know.” I said to her giving her the impression that I was serious.


“Arasso. I’m at the park, where we played last time. Near the fountain.” She said and hanged up.


“Aisshh. Dare to hang up on your unnie. Kyu oppa can you help me get Kimmy and Gab without the guys noticing anything?” I asked him and he nodded, he was wondering but at least he was patient.


“Hyung! Haneul is having her usual girl problems I think she is being menopausal; can you have the girls transfer here in my car? I’ll take them home after. Thanks.” I heard him say and I playfully hit his shoulder.

“Ya! I’m still young. Komawo oppa.” I said, as he drove towards the convenience store where the guys would wait.


“You still owe me an explanation though.” He said and I nodded. I told him the conversation I overheard Ae Ri and Mi Cha say and told him I managed to record on my phone most of it.


“Then I’ll just call you oppa when we are done. Don’t tell the others first before I clear things up with Yun.” I whispered to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks before I went out of the car when we arrived at the park.


“Arasso. I’ll just be near.” He replied and drove off.


“Unnie what are we doing at the park?” I heard Kimmy ask but I didn’t answer, I only told them to follow me.


“Yun unnie!” Gab called out as we saw her sitting at the fountain side.


“Haneul unnie what are they doing here?” she asked me in a low voice as the girls were playing with the water but Joelle was eyeing us.


“Yun, I know why are you doing these things.” I replied while I told her what I heard.


“Unnie, I don’t think I can tell them.” She said and explained to me what happened to her and that her memory just came back a few hours ago as well as her fears.


“Yun ah, its not for you to decide, they have the right to know.” I consoled her as I called the three to come over to us.


Yun’s POV

“Yun ah, its not for you to decide, they have the right to know.” Haneul unnie’s words kept on echoing in my head as my dongsaengs came to sit beside me. I gave a heavy sigh before I stood up and faced Kimmy and Gab, holding Kimmy’s hand on my right and Gab’s on my left.


“Dongsaeng ah, Unnie has to tell you something.” I started and took a big gulp of air.


“Shoot unnie, we are listening.” Gab said and Kimmy just smiled. I looked at Joelle and Haneul was talking to her, more probably telling her the situation.


“Remember the great train accident years ago?” I asked them.


“De. The one when we were still three years old?” Kimmy asked and I just nodded.


“De. You see two little girls were orphaned at that accident and two mothers lost their only children. So these two mothers decided to adopt the two-orphaned girls and they loved them with all their heart, even their new dads love them so much and called them their little munchkins.” I said slowly, emphasizing on the word love every time.


“Gab those girls are called little munchkins like us.” Kimmy said to Gab but she glared at me instead of replying to her.


“Those girls are Kimmy and I, right?” Gab asked in cold tone.


“De.” I answered softly, squeezing their hands to assure them that everything will be fine.


“Unnie, for how long did you know this?” Kimmy asked in a sad voice as she was trying to hold back her tears.


“One year.” I answered while I lowered my head.


“You knew that long and never bothered to tell us?!!” Gab shouted while Kimmy burst into tears.


“Anni. It just I have to keep it a secret in order to protect you two, it was the right decision at that moment.” I tried to explain but they didn’t let me.


“Protect us, wow! You’re doing a good job there. Just because you are so perfect from your looks to your intelligence and talent doesn’t mean you have the right to decide what is right and wrong for us. Kimmy lets go.” She said and pulled Kimmy with her as they rushed off towards the exit.


“I’ll talk to them.” Haneul told me and rushed off to go after them.


“Joelle go with Unnie. She needs your help. I’ll be fine.” I said to Joelle who sat beside me.


“Just know that I always believe in you Unnie. I know how much you love us, thank you and sorry, that you sacrificed all you had just for us.” She said before hugging me and rushing off to help Haneul manage the two.


“Ru, can you pick me up?” I called him after Joelle left. And he arrived in just 15 minutes.


“Bweol? Bweol!” I heard him shout but he stopped when he saw me playing with the water.


“Ru did you fly here?” I asked him trying to joke around to hold back my tears.


“A little. I was near here when you called. Bweol?” he said and stretched out his arms as he called me.


“Ru, I’m tired of this. I don’t want to be in pain anymore. Please make it go away.” I cried and bawled in his arms, yelling and telling him all the things I kept bottled in this whole night.


“Ssshh. Ru is here Bweol. Ru is here.” He kept on saying but I just cried and cried. 


Ru’s POV

“Take some rest first, then I’ll accompany you to the hospital tomorrow to have you checked.” I said to a sleepy Bweol as I tuck her in bed, after crying for a whole hour I managed to bring her home before she began to feel sick again.


“No hospital.” She muttered sleepily while rubbing her eyes.


“Aiiyyooo, my little Bweol is being scared of the hospital again. Ru will go with you, okay?”


“No hospital.” 


“Anni. We’re seeing the doctor tomorrow. You just completed your treatment, you must not get sick again, and that was his order. Go to sleep now, I’ll wake you up around 10.” I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead and waited for her to fall asleep before leaving the room.


“Jungmin ah, is Youngsaeng home already?” I asked him over the phone when I reached the living room.


“De. But I don’t think we can talk to him right now, he’s dead drunk.”


“What?”


“Apparently when we can’t find him he was busy getting drunk on a bar and only came home around 2.”


“I’ll be there first thing in the morning to talk to him, you guys already know the real deal?”


“De. I still can’t believe those two, I’m so angry right now. They took my favorite dongsaeng away from us.” He said in frustration.


“How are the girls doing? I know it’s a big shock for them.”


“Kimmy is already fine, I managed to talk to her. She is still processing the whole thing but she’s not angry like Gab who refuses to talk to us except Hyun joong hyung.” 


“At least we are getting somewhere. It’s almost 3 already, go and have some sleep. I’ll see you guys around 7, I have to be back home before 10 to send Bweol to the hospital.”


“What’s wrong with my dongsaeng?!” he said loudly.


“Ya! No need to shout. She was just stressed out this night that she started feeling dizzy, so I have to bring her to be checked just to be sure she’s fine.” I explained and after a few minutes hang up the phone to get some sleep myself.


Kyu jong’s POV

“Hai!” I called out when I heard the doorbell ring.


“Oh hyung come in.” I said over the intercom and opened the door for him.


“Is he awake already?” 


“De. Just a few minutes ago, he’s out on the studio.” I said and pointed to the room on the far end.


“You want to go with me and talk to him? I’m guessing he’ll listen to you more than me.”


“I agree. Kaja.” I said and led the way. Youngsaeng was just leaning on the chair when we entered.


“If you’re here to ask me to bless you two lovers I won’t.” Youngsaeng hyung said while walking over the piano and started playing a random song.


“Youngsaeng ah listen to me first, Bweol er Yun had to do it.” Ru hyung started to explain but Youngsaeng hyung cut him off.


“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT! I DON’T CARE ANYMORE. GO AND BE HAPPY, JUST DON’T BUG ME ANYMORE!!” Youngsaeng stood up and banged the keys as he burst out in anger.


“FINE!! I thought you would at least have the decency to listen to what I was going to say. But don’t regret this! I WON”T GIVE YUN BACK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!!” Ru hyung also bursted in anger and walked away, making the three guys jumped who was eavesdropping.


“Hyung, can’t you just –“ I attempted to talk to him.


“Not now Kyu jong. Please not now.” He said and slumped back to his seat. I know when not to push it so I just walked and headed for the door.


“Arasso. But I hope you won’t regret it for not listening to what Ru hyung was trying to say.” I said before completely closing the door behind me.


“Kyu jong what will we do now?” Hyung joon asked who was obviously bewildered.


“Let’s wait for him to cool down his head, then we’ll try again. For now why don’t we have breakfast? I’m sure you all are hungry.” I said and patted Hyung joon’s head and they all followed me into the kitchen telling me what they want to eat.


“Arasso. I’ll go make them, go and wake up the girls.” I asked them and they willingly rushed to the girls room and literally bang at their door to wake them up.


“Aiiggoo these guys will sure get it later.” I chuckled as I predicted the reaction of the girls especially Joelle.


“How are you all feeling?” I asked the girls who were silently eating their breakfast, clearly still half sleeping.


“I’m fine now Kyu jong oppa, I talked to appa late last night and he told me everything. I guess it doesn’t matter anymore, whatever happens they are the only parents I love and they love me too.” Kimmy said smiling as she ate the breakfast that Jungmin was busy filling her plate with.


“Um...me too. Mianhe for getting upset. I have to apologize to Yun unnie today too.” Gab said slowly while Hyun joong hyung was just nodding.


“You don’t have to apologize to us, but I think you are right about apologizing to your unnie.” I said and smiled at her, reassuring her that we didn’t hate her for what she did.


“Finally! I can breath again, we are only left with an angry otter.” Hyung joon dramatically held his hand on his chest and exclaimed.


“One scary otter you say.” Haneul said making us laugh; maybe because it was the first time the girls saw him being angry. 


“It’s always like that the first time, sweetie.” I said to her, clasping her hand into mine.


“Ya! While you are being lovey-dovey there why don’t someone answer the phone?” Hyun joong teased us and ordered Hyung joon to answer it instead when my girlfriend just stuck out a tongue at him.


“WHAT?!! Arasso. We’ll be there soon.” We turned around to where Hyung joon was standing when he suddenly shouted.


“Hyung go and drag Youngsaeng hyung, we have to head to Ru’s house immediately.” He said and briefly told us what happened. We scrambled out off our seats and dashed to get our coats while Jungmin went to get Youngsaeng.


Youngsaeng’s POV

“Hyung! Youngsaeng ah! Open up. Pali!!” Jungmin was banging on the studio door non-stop but I was ignoring him.


“Hyung! You have to come with us. Someone took Yun ah!!” my heart jumped at what he said and I rushed to open the door.


“WHAT?!”


~~~~~ 
sweatingbullets.gif