Chapter 1

Confession

 

Chapter 1

The Beginning

 

Everyone was buzzing, as a new student will be transferring in the middle of the semester. Not that it was a big deal, but this school is Chung Ho Elite School of Seoul, or Chung Ho University in short. This is an elite school wherein only the sons and daughters of the high-class families in Seoul, and those with special skills and intelligence are allowed to enter. And the rumored transfer student was staying at the VIP dorm. It doesn’t look like a dorm actually, more like a high-class pad. Housekeepers and personal assistants were given to each pad. Only five persons were currently allowed to stay at that dorm, and that was the popular idol group SS501.

 

“Hyun joong hyung, who do you think is this transferee? I’ve been trying to get some information but I got nothing. Not even a name. Seems like he or she is some son or daughter of a big shot family.” Jungmin came in through his pad without knocking.

 

“Jungmin ah, I know you guys have full access to our rooms since our five rooms have adjoining walkthroughs on each wall but can you please knock?” Hyun joon said while reading his manga on the couch.

 

“Aiggooo. What are you two doing here? The principal asked us to help welcome student transferee who will be arriving soon. Kaja! The others are at the entrance already.” Kyu jong stepped in through his room and pulled them out of the door.

 

------

School entrance

Everyone stopped and students began to crowd all possible corridors in the school’s front entrance as the school’s limo stop. Everyone was curious who was the sudden student transferee a week before exams.

 

“Great, I just got here and everyone is staring at me.” A girl with long black hair and eyes, with a fair white complexion and pale pink lips said while waiting for the driver to open the door.

 

“Welcome Ms. Min Yun to Chung Ho Elite School of Seoul.” The school’s principal called out the moment she got of the car. Five gorgeous male students were standing him.

 

“De. Thank you for the welcome.” Yun bowed and just gave her eye smile to the principal.

 

“The pleasure is mine for choosing our school on your first visit here in Korea. By the way your room is already fix. I hope you were satisfied with the arrangements that we have photographed and sent to you.”

 

“De. Kwenchana. It is fine with me. Can I go in and see it now?” Yun asked, anxious to get rid of the stares everyone was giving her especially the five gorgeous guys behind the principal.

 

“Sure. Let me introduce the only people, who are living at your dorm, I’m sure they will be able to guide you well. Guys, come here for a second.” The principal called out to the five guys and they were introduced to one another.

 

“Nice meeting you all.” Yun bowed to them and started walking towards the VIP dorm.

 

“Ms. Min Yun, let Youngsaeng and Kyu jong you, so you won’t get lost.” The director said but she politely rejected the offer saying she had already memorized the route to her room. Leaving the other students gossiping about how could she turn down an offer from the ss501 princes, as if not knowing who are they.

------

5th Floor, VIP dorm

The fifth floor was an exclusive floor only for the five princes of the school. Not only where they popular as an idol group, but they are the top students in their respective years. All other students are in the 2nd to the 4th floor, no one of them was allowed to go up the VIP dorm without getting expelled if they are not issued a special pass requested by the VIP residents themselves. Since Guards are standing by the three exits available on that floor.

 

Yun’s POV

 

“I didn’t want people to notice me but I guess that was a failure considering the stares I gained the moment I got here.” I was talking to myself while sitting on the cushioned edge by the window.

 

“I guess that was because you didn’t recognize us, and this was the first time someone transferred here during the middle of the semester. Plus you were assigned to live with us.” I turned around quickly, alarmed at the sudden voice and presence inside my room.

 

“You’re Youngsaeng right, from the school’s entrance? How did you get in here?”

 

“You remembered my name. That would be good. I got in through that, it’s a walk in door, connecting your room to the other   rooms here in our dorm. The next one is mine, in front of you is Jungmin’s, next to his is Hyung joon’s, and next to his is our leader Hyun joon, and next to mine and his is Kyu jong’s room. And you can just call me Saengie.” He smiled and I saw his deep dimples appear.

 

“Um. Okay. Thanks for the information but I think you need to return to your room before I get into trouble.” I managed to reply but he just gave me a knowing smile.

 

“I’m here to give you the rules, since I’m the head of this VIP dorm. But I’ll save that for dinner that you would be spending with us. Come by leader’s room by 6:30PM, that will give you 3 hours to rest and get ready.” He started to walk towards the door in between our rooms but he paused before closing the door.

 

“Lock this door and only open it when you hear 3 consecutive knocks. Arasso?” then he was gone. I stared at the door blankly. Wondering what is going on and how did I get into this mess.

 

 

~~~~ Let me know what you think...