Truth game . Suzy version !

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Soohyun’s POV

As I saw Luhan entering the restaurant, I turned to look at Suzy to watch her reaction. I really couldn’t say what was really going on her mind, but it was something in her eyes, something like… longing?

I’m not sure but I know that she must be nervous seeing him. I know she tried to act like usual and pretended like they are not here. I don’t know why but it makes me feel furious. I clenched my fist tightly and gritted my teeth.

I can’t explain what I feel right now but all I can say that I was pretty much threatened by that guy right now. Why not?

He was just sitting there but I know his presence means a lot to her, but I’m here, in front of her, was just nothing like a puppet talking to her like talking to the wall. I know she would always think about her ex but can’t she look at me? Just for once?

As for now, I can still tolerate with it.

I should, or else I would lose her. I don’t want that to happen. I feel like my man ego was being played again by Luhan and I really don’t want that. I want to show him, ho owns Suzy right now. It’s me, not you anymore Luhan.

My pride keeps telling me to show off that I was with Suzy right now and not him, that’s why I need to do that, even if it’s hurt him. I don’t care. That’s what I want to do.

Therefore, I stood and strutted towards him and purposely tapped his shoulder so that he will notice me. I could see that the others boys looked shocked because earlier I know they tried to ignore me, but no way I’m going to ignore them.

Luhan then turned his attention to me and I would laugh when I saw his reaction but I didn’t, I need to keep my cool.

His face turned dark immediately and I know it wasn’t pleasant at all meeting you, bastard.

 


Suzy’s POV

 

I was talking to Soohyun as I heard the loud noise coming from the entrance. I smiled as it turns out to be Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. But soon, there was more and more of them entered the restaurant and I if I counted right, it was only 10 of them. Almost the whole of EXO.

I laughed , when I hear Kyungsoo shouted. The boys really can make a lot of noise whenever they are and started creating attention here and there.

I notice that they were missing two people there, Xiumin and… Luhan.

I hope I can’t see him here. The boys looked so shocked when they saw me with Soohyun. I know, I notice it sometimes the boys would distancing himself when they saw me and Soohyun. Especially Sehun.

I know he hated him all of them too. But do I deserve this?

I only want the best for everyone and the best for myself. I keep asking myself, am I really happy? It’s always hard for me to answer that but all I hope is maybe I would find it in the future. I hope so.

As I wanted to turn away, I saw, someone opened the door and it turns out Xiumin and Luhan entering the restaurant.

He looked as handsome as I ever looked at him. His short and straight ash blonde hair that looked really good on him. I love how his side fringe that barely cover his big doe eyes.

I sounded like a high school girl falling for her crush but I can’t contain my feelings anymore, the fact that I really really miss him so much. I know it was unfair for Soohyun but I can’t do anything about it.

I was quiet relieved that he didn’t notice us here and somewhat I hope that he didn’t look here. I don’t want him to be hurt anymore. It’s more that enough that I’ve hurt him before and one year ago. I don’t want the same thing to happen.

I acted like usual and pretend that I never see them but then Soohyun stood up and walked to Luhan who was about to take his seat with the boys. I couldn’t say anything but just watched them from afar then I saw Soohyun tapped Luhan. This isn’t what I want it to be.

Luhan turned and I feel guilty when I watched the dark aura surrounding him when he saw Soohyun. I don’t know what Soohyun intention is to invite them to eat with us.

Not that I mind with the boys, but I feel awkward with Luhan.

 


No one’s POV

 

“Oh no thanks, we don’t want to interrupt you… lovebirds” Kris answered for Luhan.

“Yeah, we were too loud so maybe-” Kai answered and looked at Sehun and he continued “Yeah, we would just eat on our own” They answered rapidly trying politely to refuse his offer.

“No I don’t mind, and I think my girlfriend doesn’t mind that either.” Soohyun stressed the word girlfriend just to irritate Luhan. Luhan gritted his teeth silently as he knows that guy really trying to piss him off.

The boys made a face when Soohyun said that and that’s making them annoyed. Then Luhan realizes that Suzy was there too. He looked at where Soohyun pointing at and he saw Suzy was there too, watching them. Their eyes met for a sec but then both of them turned away. If he had a choice, of course he wouldn’t want to see them, he would run away. It hurts him.

However, seeing the look of Soohyun’s face really irritate him because Soohyun seems taunted him or something like that.

Luhan smiled back which they knew it was fake and it looks like a smirk a bit. “Its okay guys, I guess it doesn’t hurt a bit to eat together, as they say, the more the merrier.”

The boys gaped at Luhan as if Luhan just speak in an alien language. They can’t believe Luhan just said that and they couldn’t argue on that. “Okay then let’s go.” Soohyun led them towards his table and they had to combine some table to make it fits for all 14 of them.

Sehun went back to happy mood and jumped when he saw his Suzy noona, true he was mad at her but he loves her so much so he just hoped for the best for his favorite noona. “Noona!” He went to hug Suzy and hugged her tightly light mama bear. “Aigoo Sehunnie!” Suzy laughed and pinched his cheek.

Sehun sat beside her while Soohyun sat on her other side. Well the mood that was tense before this slowly lifted away as the boys are happily chatted together.

Chen was trolling everyone by giving only one chopstick to each of them, Kyungsoo was busy reading the menu since he has a really good taste in eating, Chanyeol was speaking with his chaotic Spain accent and pretty much their table are the loudest one.

Good thing that their table not in the centre, it was a bit far end. “Hey, you really okay with this?” Lay who sat beside him asked. He and Luhan sat at the end, really far from where Suzy was sitting at.

The sitting arrangement is like this, one row, Xiumin, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen, Soohyun, Suzy and Sehun. While Luhan, Lay, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Kris sat in front of them., Luhan sat in front Xiumin, Lay sat in front Kai and etc. So if you pictured it, Luhan and Suzy were really far from each other.

Luhan gave him a weak smile. “Don’t worry, I’m fine.” They placed their order just as loud as they can get and poor the waiter because he has to listen to all of them at once. They one who responsible for the loud noise is of course Chanyeol, with his creepy deep voice, Baekhyun, Sehun, whining Kai, troll king Chen and Kyungsoo because he would shout at the kids which they never listen.

Luhan just shook his head. It was really hard to control the kids. He used to be loud like them too but these days, he doesn’t like it, and he would prefer being the silent one and for once, act like he was the oldest.

“Okay, while waiting for the food let us play some game!” Chanyeol, who sat in the middle suggested and all of them turned his attention to him. “Count me in! Game sounds fun!” Baekhyun added.

“Hmmm let’s play truth game” Chanyeol looked like he had this weird idea in his mind and smiled creepily at everyone. “But!” He continued. “Its Suzy version”

The rest has this confused look on their face and Suzy was even more confused. “Explain a little more detail please.” Tao played the chopstick and pointed at Chanyeol like it was his wushu stick.

“Okay, it’s not a Suzy version but it’s about her” Chanyeol said.

“Park Chanyeol can you just straight to the point” Suho pinched the side of his head, he would get headache just because of this creepy boy. Suho felt like he was getting old.

“Okay what I said was, we make a competition about how much we know our dear Suzy here. Each one of ask will get to ask one question about what we know the best about Suzy noona.” Chanyeol suggested. “Easy for me then, of course I know everything about my noona” Sehun slung his arms around Suzy and pulled her closer to kiss on her cheek.

Soohyun looked weirdly at Sehun, he wondered what kind of relationship that Suzy and Sehun really had, and he knew that Sehun likes her only as sister, but they were too... affectionate. “Don’t be jealous hyung, Sehun always like that, kissing people when he feels like it.” Kai who sat in front of Soohyun smiled while throwing Sehun a dirty look.

“Okay, are we in?” Chanyeol asked going back to real topic.

“Fine by me.” Soohyun shrugged.

“Okay, how about we let Soohyun versus…” Baekhyun looked around to find the real competitor and ignore Sehun who keeps pointing at himself.

“Luhan” he pointed at Luhan.

All of them, including Suzy looked at Luhan who was busy adjusting his jacket at the moment. He didn’t really pay attention so he looked so clueless now. “Hmm?”

“Ah! How can I forgot that Luhan hyung must know Suzy better than me. Okay I surrender” Sehun puts his hands in the air.

“So Luhan hyung, are you in?” Kai raised an eyebrow. Luhan shrugged nonchalantly. “Fine by me.”

“Okay but before that, you are sitting too far, so what about you change place with Tao? Easier” Sehun suggested.

Without waiting for the response, Tao stood and walked to Luhan only to push him off from his sit and forced him to sit on Tao’s previous seat, which is in front of Suzy. Luhan glared at the kungfu panda but the latter just ignore. Just then the waiter came with a big tray on his hands because they were too many of foods. “I will be back with the rest” The waiter excused to take the food again. Seriously they were so many of it.

Xiumin has this terrified look when he sees all the food on the table. “Cheer up hyung! You’re paying, we happy!” Kai cheekily smiled and patted Xiumin’s shoulder. Now he regrets that he let Luhan win. The food came the second times and now everyone started to eat.

 


Suzy’s POV

 

I seriously wanted to kick Chanyeol for inventing this stupid. “Okay let’s the game start” I heard Kai said after sipping his kimchi soup and held his spoon in front of him and make it like microphone.

“Okay first question. The basic first.” Chanyeol said imitating Kai with his ‘mic’. “Suzy noona favorite colour?” He held his ‘mic’ in front of Soohyun, letting him answer first. It was the simplest question of all and I know Soohyun would know since we had talked about it.

“Dark colors, mostly black.” Soohyun answered confidently and turned to smile at me which I gladly return. I can see in the corner of my eyes that Sehun is giving a dark look at Soohyun. This kid, I really should teach him to respect others. He was being like that because he knows that I like black and Soohyun answer is true.

Then all of us turned to Luhan. “Well hyung, you answer?” Chen asked.

We were all anticipating for his answer and he was still chewing on his food so he pointed at Xiumin’s jacket lazily without opening his mouth. I looked at Xiumin’s jacket color and it was brown. I frowned, did he really forgets that I really hate brown? That was the last color I would pick but I guess he forgot about it already. I could see the others were shocked too because it was obvious I like black.

“Err… brown?” Sehun asked trying to convince Luhan in case he forgot. Don’t be too obvious Sehun. Luhan nodded his head, confirming it. “Deng! Luhan hyung 0 and Soohyun hyung 1” Baekhyun clinked his chopstick together. “Okay next question”

“Let me ask this time. What is Suzy noona favorite food?” D.O asked staring at Soohyun and Luhan back and forth. Kyungsoo turned to me and smile knowingly which I gladly return it back. Me and Kyungsoo would sometime went out together just to eat or he would cooked for me when he is not busy; he must know what my favorite is.

“Ddeokbokki…?” Soohyun was unsure this time. It must hard to figure what I really like to eat since I actually eat all of that and ddoekbokki is my favorite food too.

Now it was Luhan’s turn to answer and all of them waited for his answer, while he was still eating his food like usual. “I’m not sure, kimchi jigae? She pretty much eats anything as long as it doesn’t have chicken in it” Luhan shrugged while still chewing on his food. I don’t know why I feel so disappointed hearing his answer.

He acted like he doesn’t care about me at all.

Maybe after one year he forgot about me, after all I was just his ex. He already has a girlfriend. I shouldn’t feel like this.

“Err… seems both of them wrong. There was another food but since Soohyun’s answer quite close to the real answer, so Soohyun gets the point again.” Kyungsoo said. I know he would feel weird too, how Luhan can forgot all my favorites.

Just then someone has caught my attention. I tried to look closer and I was surprised to see who it was! Kibum oppa! What is he doing here? I guess Sehun saw where I was staring at because he too, turned his attention towards the direction and immediately called, “Kibum hyung!” This nosy kid.

Kibum oppa turned his attention towards our attention and due to Sehun’s loud voice, the other too turned to Kibum oppa. Kibum oppa waved at us as he walked closer. “Oppa what are you doing here?” I asked as soon he arrived at our table.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, much like a diva would. This brother of mine. “Why? Am I not allowed to eat here? I came to eat of course.”

“Alone?” Chen raised an eyebrow. “Yes, why?” Kai just opened his mouth to reply but Kibum oppa cut him off. “Before you could say anything, shut it, I know what you guys trying to say, I looked like a loner?” Kibum crossed his arms.

“Well you did look like one” Sehun said innocently. Kibum oppa turned to glare at Sehun.

“This kid!” Kibum was about to grabbed Sehun but I stop him before he does. Sehun always pick a fight with Kibum oppa. I seriously don’t get them. I could see Sehun smiled triumphantly while giving the peace sign.

“Anyway hyung, mind to join us? Well, since you were alone.” Suho invited him and grabbed a chair and put it between Baekhyun and Luhan. So oppa sat in front of Soohyun and me. “So what are you guys doing earlier?” Kibum oppa asked as he placed his order. I almost forgot about the game that we’re playing just now, maybe because I don’t want it to continue anymore. It seems like Luhan is not even remember a thing about me.

“We’re playing truth game.” Lay answered.

“Sounds cool. I want to join too.” Kibum oppa said.

“No’oh, we are having a truth game about Suzy, who know her better and Luhan was competing with Soohyun” Chanyeol explained for him. Kibum nodded his head. “Interesting”

“Okay, let me continue.” Sehun blurted. Everyone turned to him to hear what he’s going to say.

“What is Suzy noona sleeping habit?” I glared at Sehun which he just smiled cheekily. Well almost every one of them knows my sleeping habit. They have seen it when we had a trip together with Yoona, Min, Fei and Jia and we had to sleep together in one big room and all of them were making fun of me.

I’m sure Soohyun wouldn’t know about this since he never saw me sleeping as for Luhan, I don’t know if he still remembers it. “Sleeping habit?” Soohyun asked back and turned to me questioningly.

“Don’t look at my noona just to find the answer!” Sehun hugged me and covered my eyes so that I can’t see Soohyun. I pushed Sehun’s hand lightly and Soohyun rubbed his neck. “Sorry, I don’t know what the answer is”

I just smiled assuredly and him telling him it’s totally fine. We waited for Luhan’s answer but he just sipped his drink.

“Can’t remember” My heart sink when he answered like that.

The smallest little part of me had wanted him to remember it but seems like he really throw my out from his life. I forced myself to smile as Sehun looked at me sadly. He knows I’m hurt.


Who might win for this truth game? Which team are you rooting on? Soohyun or Luhan? Mama will continue this later... 

xoxo Mama SDK