College Night.

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Finally. It was the College Night. It was the night where the students can have fun and they would display their talent or anything they got to everyone. For this College Night, everyone can participate in it. Freshman, Junior, Sophomore, Senior and even Teachers.

Some were busy practicing their routines, some were busy preparing the backstage, and some doesn’t even give a damn about it. Kai, Min, Sehun, Lay, Jia and Fei were practising their dance routine, Baekhyun and D.O were warming up their voices and Chen is improving his art of trolling. Just kidding.

Suzy was getting her makeup done in the waiting room. Actually, she don’t really into the mood in participating in this College Night, because she just want to isolate herself and just avoid everyone. The talk with Jieun that day really stressing her out and putting her emotion all over places.

She was getting her hair done when suddenly a group of noisy people – we already know who they were – barged into her room. “Ayo... girlfriend!” Chanyeol – the one who kicked the door – greeted her with a camcorder in his hand. Then Kris, Xiumin and Suho entered the room. “Uggh. Dobbyeol! You are always noisy.” Suzy muttered and continue getting her hair done.

“Noona! Can you stop with that nickname! I always hated it! Now smile...” Chanyeol pouted but still recording Suzy up close.

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Suzy looked through the mirror as she saw the other three sitting on the couch behind her.

“We just wandering around. This kid over here keep insisting to meet everyone.” Kris answered casually. They weren’t participating for the night. “That’s right! And we just returned back from seeing the others too and they were all too busy and keep ignoring me. I want to make this College Night memorable to us but they keep pushing me away. Poor me and my camcorder.” Chanyeol pouted again, making him looked like an abandoned puppy. “So... what are you going to perform tonight? Are you gonna dance? Or sing? Or a magic show?”

“I can’t tell you. It’s secret. If I tell you know, it won’t be a surprise anymore, right?” Suzy smirked. “Awwww... tell me! tell me!” Chanyeol jumped up and down. “Chanyeol, stop it. You said you just want to meet her for a while. Now let’s go! Don’t bother her anymore.” Suho stood up and pulled Chanyeol on his collar.

“Bye Suzy! Good luck for tonight!”

“Let me go! I still want to record her!” They were ignoring the protest and whining from the giant boy as they pulled him along with them. Just when they closed the door, Suzy could still hear the Chanyeol’s voice and she could only chuckled softly.

Suzy heard there was a round of applause from the stage and she could already hear the faint sound from the emcee.

It has already started.

***

“Where is Luhan hyung?” Chanyeol looked around as they sat at the front seat to get the best view and to see their own friends performing for tonight. “I don’t know either.” Xiumin shrugged.

They were already halfway throughout the performances and the freshman and juniors performed the first half. Since they started, they haven’t seen any sight of Luhan and they already know that he wasn’t performing for tonight. Of did he?

“Okay, move on our next performer, the new freshman, they’ll be singing Moya, by AOA.” The emcee, turns out to be Kim Sunggyu (LOL sunggyu made cameo here).

Just then, Choa and the rest of her gang come up the stage and preparing the instruments. The song started to play and the people were cheering for them. That would include, Park Chanyeol, who was rooting for the girls like a fanboy. They were good and no wonder they can enter the art department easily because they talented.

Soon they ended the performance and the girls went off the stage. “We did it! Yes!” The girls squealed and were jumping up and down, happy that they had shown their best. “Oh my god! The people are totally enjoying our performance!” Mina said excitedly.

“I know right, I can totally see Chanyeol sunbae in front of us! He was cheering on us!” Yuna said dreamily. She had a crush on him, that’s why.

“Yeah! I feel  like we totally own the night! Like we make our concert!” Yukyoung made a little dance around. However, Ji Min would notice that Choa was being a little bit quiet that night. “Hey, Choa, what is wrong with you? You are not happy with put performance?” Choa smiled weakly and shook her head and pouted childishly. “Nothing.”

 “Then, what is wrong? You know you totally rock with your voice just now. It was perfect!” Mina slung her arms around her.

“No... it just that, I’ve been waiting tonight to happen so that I can sing in front of Luhan sunbae, but he wasn’t there.” “Ahhh... that is what it was all about.” Ji Min smirked. “It’s okay. You can sing to him some other time. Stop over thinking about it. How about we just enjoy the rest of the night?”

“Yeah! Come on! Now is for the seniors to perform! I want to see our sunbae!” Mina jumped excitedly.

Tao was performing martial arts, the audience was captivated by his skill, and some of the girls even fall in love with his fierce and menacing glare. It is amazing how this slow cute fragile panda can change to be a very different person.

                                       

Some were gasping, when Tao was making a stunt. Soon, when he already finished with his performance, he went to the other that was sitting on the audience seat and he settled himself between Kris and Suho.

“How was it? I did good right? I did a little mistake there so I quickly covered it up.” The way he looked right now is just like how a child who was asking his parents if they are proud of him or not. “Yes, you did it really well,” Suho, the omma, patted his head and fixed his crumpled shirt from the stunt he did just now.

Tao turned to straight face Kris and wait for him to say something. Kris rolled his eyes, “Fine, fine! You’re very good.”

Xiumin who was beside them was amused watching this live family drama. They really looked like one happy family, Kris the strict father, Suho the softhearted mother and Tao the childish and spoiled child.

 

“Bae Suzy. Look here.” Suzy make her weird face when she saw the camera in his hand.

 

"You're ugly." The guy laughed but still recording her. His comment makes her frown and pouted. "Fine! Go away! Stop recording this!” Suzy pushed away the camera as she covered the lens. 

“Yah! What did I tell you about the lenses! No touching!” The boy who was holding the camera pushed away her hands and the video was totally messy since the camera was being upside down. “No way! Stop recording this or I will throw it away!”

“There is no way I’m letting you throw this baby away!”

“ you and your baby!”

"No don't touch it!"

"Give it to me!"

"Give it back!!"

The grunting, grumbling and people fighting can be heard and finally, the video is back again to normal.

There was Suzy’s completely dissatisfied face as she walked away from there. “Awww... are you mad?” The camera was closing in to Suzy’s face. “Go away.” “Please don’t be mad.” He was still recording the video and walked around her to view her face from all angles. “I said go!” She was glaring at the camera and harshly pushed it away.

“Ouccch!” He grumbled and finally checking the camera. His turned the camera around to see if there anything broke there and the boy finally recording himself. He wiped the lease, “Oh poor you my baby. Do mommy hurt you?” He leaned closer to it and whispered, “She’s having her day of the month and just hope that she didn’t cut my balls or something.”

“What are you talking there?”

“Wahh!” He let out a girly squeal when she appeared next to him out of sudden. “Nothing.” He answered nervously. “But babe! Why are you like this? Please don’t be mad at me! Can you smile a bit?” Suzy didn’t smile.

“Smile... please smiles to the camera.” He still didn’t give up in recording her. “I know you’re having your period right now but please, at least give me some love here?” He batted his eyelashes to him and plays the innocent boy.

“Who said I’m having my period?” Her answer make his lost his face.

Suzy guffawed seeing his expressions. “Luhan, you should see you face right now.” Suzy grabbed the recorder in his hand and she records him. Luhan was still had his confused look on him. “So all this while, you’re not on your period?”

“Nope.” Suzy still records his face. “But today, when I want to –”

“I purposely said that since I’m not in the mood.”

“What the...? Oh my god! And you left me hanging this morning?!” Luhan widened his eyes and Suzy enjoyed seeing every bit of his expressions. “Yah! Stop laughing! You owe me one! BAE SUZY!”

“Hahaha... let just see about it.” Suzy said playfully and turned the camera to record herself. “Mission, success!”. 

“So all this while... I got scolded for nothing?!” Suzy nodded her head.

“Ugggh!” Luhan groaned and grabbed his hair. Why on earth did he get himself this bipolar girlfriend? Suzy put the camera on the table in front them and adjusted it so that it records both of them.

Suzy cupped his cheek to make him looked at her and Luhan had this sulky look. “Aww... baby, I’m sorry. Are you mad?” “Hmmm.” He answered shortly. “Luhan, do you know what day is today?”

“Of course I know what day is today. I’m trying to make it worth the while and you’ve been rejecting me all day and I didn’t get anything from you, not even a kiss, cause you didn’t even smile for me today, and I thought you’re –” Luhan’s mumbling was cut off when Suzy crashed her lips on his. Luhan widened his eyes at first but then he closed it back and enjoyed the kiss.

The kiss was about to get deeper when Suzy purposely broke the kiss and whispered near his lips, “Happy anniversary, Luhan.” He smiled back at her and peck her lips, saying, “Happy anniversary.”

Luhan didn’t broke the contact of his eyes as he keep on staring in her eyes. Suzy looked back at him, not intimidated by his stare. They’ve been like that for a long time and later they were already laughing together. Maybe it was some kind of inside joke between them. Suzy was about to stand up from the couch but Luhan pulled her back to him. “Where are you going?” His voice was low.

“I’m going to the kitchen. Why?”

“Didn’t I say to you that you owe me one?”

“What? Now? NO!” Suzy pushed him away. “No! You got me frustrated all this morning and I want my anniversary gift. Now.” He said firmly and put his hand on both side of her waist, caging her. Suzy kissed him on the lips and broke it. “There. Now can I go?”

“What? No! That is not even a kiss!”

“But you said you want a kiss” Suzy batted her eyelashes innocently.

“You’re testing my patience.”Luhan mumbled before planted his lips on her. Suzy squealed a bit when he pushed her and pinned her on the couch. He broke the kiss and lightly nuzzled his nose at her jaw, down her neck and collarbone. He buried his face in her neck and continues inhaling her scent, giving a light feathery kiss on it. Suzy was chuckling because of his action, “Luhan, stop doing that. It’s ticklish.”

“You know, your scent never fail to .” He trailed kisses on her neck. He went back on her lips and kissed her.

French style.

They were so into this and almost had their clothes off and Suzy finally remembered that the video recorder hasn’t turned off yet.

“Oh my god! How could I forget about this? You didn’t turn it off all the time?” Suzy turned to Luhan who was already had a messy hair and looking all flustered. He totally look like he just had an awesome make out session.

“Let it be. We can record it, you know. And save it as our personal video.” Luhan grinned, raising his eyebrows repeatedly. “You’re insane.” Suzy rolled his eyes. “Just put that damn thing away!”

Luhan turned the camera facing him as he took it in his hand and grinned widely, “Mission, success.” He turned off the camera and put it away, claiming back he supposedly anniversary gift.


Mama can't believe it! I update it! Ho my god! I'm proud of myself. Weeee~ Mama miss my dearies a lot but I'm in rush so... enjoy the chapter!