Date?

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

(I know the gif has nothing to do with the story, can't help it! He just too cute! kekeke)

 

Sehun POV

 

Right after we finished eating, I pulled Suzy noona again, leaving Luhan hyung behind.

Bye bye hyung!

I could see he was becoming irritated the moment I totally ignored him. But I think that is not the main reason he looked pissed, it’s because Suzy noona ignored him too. Poor hyung.

Don’t worry hyung, I will help you to get Suzy noona back! I pulled noona into one of the shop there.

“Sehun-ah, didn’t we just buy the clothes for Kai? How many are planning to but to him?” Suzy noona looked so clueless.

“Who said we’re buying for Kai hyung? We’re going to buy you clothes, noona”I hold her shoulder from behind and pushed her into the store.

“Now go find something attractive there” I said. Suzy noona just about to protest but I cut her off instantly. “Please noona, for me?” I gave her my best puppy eyes.

Suzy noona rolled her eyes, she knows she can’t resist me. Nobody can. I know that.

“Fine, but I’m buying for you too. Deal?” Noona smiled. Ahhh, I’m falling for noona! Her smile is to die for.

I’m afraid to tell anybody about this, but I actually in love with her. I secretly watch her from afar. I never showed my real feelings to her because I want her to be happy.

The first time I saw her, I just fell for her, real hard. I can’t take my eyes off of her. I know that she only sees me as a younger brother, not more than that.

However, if that could make her happy, I’m happy because I know that I’m...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TROLLING YOU GUYS! BUAHAHAHAAH!

You really expect me to say something like that, didn’t you? Oh please es, don’t think too much. Stop your imagination right there, I’m not really in love with her in that way.

Please, that was just too... .

I just got goosebumps thinking about it. I love her as my sister. That’s final!

Plus, the only guy that I approve to be with her is only Luhan hyung.

“Okay, deal.” I returned her smile. I was going to follow noona into the store, but right at that moment, I remembered something. Something that would put my life on risk. I’m going to get killed by Luhan hyung if he knows this.

I LOST HIS PHONE! I could feel the blood drained off my face. OH MY BUFFALO! What to do?!!? Oh Sehun! Where you put it?! Think! Think!

Maybe I left it in the restaurant.

YES!

Maybe it was there.

I left noona and went out from the store. Just my luck, Luhan hyung just come in my way.

“Yahh, Sehun-ah are you sick? You looked so pale.” Luhan hyung asked worriedly.

“An-anni! I just need to go to the toilet”

“Are you sure?” Awww, hyung, if I didn’t lost your phone, I would be touched right now, seeing you concerned about me. But I know you will not do this if you know I just lost your phone.

“Ahh, I just need to go to toilet right now. Maybe because I eat a lot. Hah! That’s why!”

Gaaahh! Oh Sehun, why are you stuttering right now? Hyung furrowed his eyebrow and looked at me suspiciously but he let it go.

“Whatever, just do your business fast.”

“Thank you hyung. By the way, Suzy noona is inside there, please watch her for me!” I tapped his shoulder and left.

How irony is that, he should be the one who said that instead of me.

Whatever, now let just find where did his phone was. Hopefully it was still in the restaurant. I don’t want to get scolded by Luhan hyung, he is scary when he gets mad.

I ran to the restaurant and rushed to the table that we occupied just a few minutes ago but to my dismay, it was clean already. There was nothing left on the table!

No! Nothing! No Luhan hyung’s phone! What should I do~~~!! Play Seungri's song - What Can I Do~~~

So I go to the counter. “Excuse me, did you see a phone on that table just now? I think I left it there.” I pointed to the table that we sat.

“Please wait for a moment sir,” the worker said and went to I don’t know where. I tapped my finger waiting for him and a few minutes later, he came with Luhan hyung’s phone in his hands.

“Is this what you’re looking for sir?” I smiled and took it.

“Yeth! Thank you so much!” I bowed and left happily.

FUUUUHH!!! I was beyond relieved! Glad that nothing happen to his phone. So I was just being curious and I looked at his phone.

I opened the lock and thankfully Luhan hyung didn’t set the pass code.

Being the curious cute cat I was, I saw there is a new messaged and a missed call. I looked the sender and I’m surprised to see who the sender was.

No! No! No! Things were just about to go perfectly! No way! If you are curious who the sender was, take a guess.

It Ji e----WAAAHHH I don’t want to say her name! By saying her name, just bring me to the nightmare! I hate her.

Anyway, she was the one who called him and text him. So I read the message and it went like this

 

‘Hey, why you didn’t pick up your phone? Never mind, maybe you’re busy. What I’m going to tell you is that my dad said that I can come back in the next three month! That’s mean, I will be back in April! I’m so excited to meet you again, anyway, I have to go now. Bye! Call me when you read my message. Love you <3’

 

Wait, let me barf. Ewww.

 

Okay, I’m back! And what is the mothering is this? This can’t be! She is going to come back?

No!

Andwae!

Hell no!

I’m going to make sure that my plan is not going to be ruined!

First, let’s delete prove first. Kekeke I’m so smart. So I delete the message and the missed call. There, nothing’s left.

Once I delete the stuff, I skipped to meet them. Wonder what hyung and noona were doing right now.

As soon I arrived, I only saw Luhan hyung sitting in front of the fitting room.

“Where is Suzy noona?” I asked as I sit beside him. He pointed to the fitting room. I nodded and waited for noona. Just a few seconds later, the curtain was opened and revealed noona wearing this beautiful dress.

I was gaping when I saw her. Ahhh! I’m in love with her again! She just looked so beautiful! I’m proud that she is my noona. My lovely, beautiful noona.

I turned to see Luhan hyung reaction and was just like me, can’t close his mouth and eyes. “Noona, you looked so beautiful! Let’s find another more!”

So there I pulled her and gave her a load of clothes for her to try it. Luhan hyung just sat there and watched us. He does nothing really.

After a few minutes of trying here and there, we decided to buy the clothes. I think I just annoyed the worker there because they always following us everywhere we go. There was only us in there.

I went to the counter and put our clothes. “Is that it, sir?” she asked.

“Yes”

“You guys are really can make a cute couple” The worker said trying to get friendly while checking the shirt.

“Who me?” I pointed at myself.

“Yes,”

“Tch.” I scoffed, as if.

“You got it wrong, miss. That girl over there, was my sister-in-law actually. You see that guy over there,” I pointed at Luhan hyung. “That’s her husband. But they were kind of having a cold war, that’s why they don’t talk a lot. And for me, I’m still single, you know” I whispered to her ear and winked.

I can see the worker was blushing madly. Hah! I can use my charm everywhere I go! That’s easy.

“Hyung!” Luhan hyung turned his attention to me.

“You’re paying!” I said and Luhan hyung just rolled his eyes at me.

“I love you too, hyung! Here, I forgot to give this back for you.” Luhan hyung took his phone back with suspicious look on his face.

“It’s weird how you didn’t lose it this time” he said.

If only you knew hyung.

 


 

No one’s POV

 

“Here your tickets” Sehun gave the ticket to both Luhan and Suzy. After shopping Sehun forced Luhan and Suzy to watched movie together, and there they was.

“Romance movie?” Luhan asked when he saw the ticket.

“Yup, I’m kind of in the mood anyway.” Sehun shrugged.

“You notice that you sounded gay, maknae-ah?” Luhan raised his eyebrow at him. Sehun just stuck his tongue at him. “Let’s go, noona” Sehun slung his arms around Suzy’s neck and pulled her into the cinema.

Luhan just rolled his eyes at the childish maknae. The room was so dark thus making its harder for them to find their way to their seat.

Sehun, being the ‘gentleman’ he was, has left his Suzy noona and went to take his seat by himself.

Suzy accidently tripped on her way because she couldn’t see the stairs due to the darkness and thankfully Luhan was able to grab her arm on time.

“Be careful next time.” He whispered and continues holding her until they reached their seat.

Sehun who saw that smirk, *Seems like the old days*.

Suzy sit beside Sehun and Luhan sit beside her. So this makes Suzy was actually in between the HUNHAN couple.

“Want some?”Suzy offered Sehun the popcorn which he gladly takes it.

Suzy turned to Luhan. She didn’t say anything but offered him the popcorn.

She doesn’t know why, but everything that she does to him nowadays will makes her feels awkward. Not only for her, Luhan can feel it too. It was really hard for them to get comfortable with each other.

They yearning for each other, but they didn’t want to said it out loud.

Both were coward.

Afraid to hurt each other again.

“Thanks,” he said and eats the popcorn.

Just when the story about to get started, Sehun whispered to Suzy, “Noona, I’m going to the toilet” Suzy nodded.

Luhan saw him, “Where did he go?”

“To the toilet.”

Suzy just shrugged. Both of them went to focus on the screen when the movie started to play. After about thirty minutes later, Sehun still didn’t come back.

Luhan started to text him. ‘Yah, Sehun, where are you? The movie started already.’

Just after a few seconds, his phone buzzed indicating a reply from Sehun, ‘Ahh! I forgot to tell you that I have something to do! I must go back! Just enjoy your date with Suzy noona ^_^

Luhan widened his eyes reading his reply. *I’m going to kill this kid* he gripped on his phone but continue watching the movie anyway.

Meanwhile, Sehun was sitting on the bench outside the cinema. He was grinning from ear to ear when he send Luhan the message.

“Someday you will thanked me hyung” 

 

 


 

| Author's important note |

I just write crap,,, I don't know why, but I feel like I'm losing in writing. I'm getting at it. It just making me feel discouraged to write it... That's why I stopped updating it everyday...

How do you think about my story? I'm really sorry for the grammar, but I'm trying my best to improve it... Please tell me how do you feel about it. But please don't bash. 

Here, I'm giving you my love

SMALL ONE...

                                     

BIG ONE...

FROM OUR AWKWARD UNICORN 

FROM DUIZZHANG!!!