I'm not yours.

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

 

Luhan's POV

"Can we go out together?" I was cut off by her sudden question. What? Now? Just right after I was left by Suzy? Well, I always hope that she would come that night, but the fact that she never come, hurts me the most. I don't know what happen, but I guess we really broke up. We just stopped talking since then.

She just left our apartment, taking all her clothes and personal belonging, leaving me with the memories of us together. She throws me away from her life. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe because we've been together for a long time. Maybe that is why they said high school love never lasted forever. I don't know that we just broke up but then I remembered my last word to her. 

I'll let you go.

I definitely can't let her go. I still love her. But how about Jieun? I know since the beginning that she likes me but I can't return her feelings. I definitely can't.

But you've been left by her, Luhan! Forget about her! Another voice whispered in my head.

But I love her! We still have our own chance!

NO! You've been fooled! Don't you see it? SHE LEFT YOU! Get the fact straight.

No! I was the one that decide to let her go. It was my fault.

There was always another girl waiting for you, Luhan! And that girl is in front of you right now!

But I-

Look at her, Luhan, she was always waiting for you. Suzy has dumped you ego! Where is your man ego, a guy has been left hanging like that? Not worth it!

Little by little I know that thought has been in my minds all the time. "Just forget what I just said, I mean-"

"Let's go out together." I never expect that would come out from my mouth. My mind was only occupied by that ego and pride that I have left. Somehow inside me wanted to show Suzy that I was really fine without her. But no! I'm definitely not fine without her. I need her! I regret what I just said to her but seeing the happy look on her face, makes me feels guilty.

Just give it a try, Luhan.

 


No one's POV

"Really?-" Jieun looked uncertain about what he just said, but deep inside her, she was happy. "-do you really mean it Luhan?"

Luhan seemed can't really answer her properly. Does he really mean it? His heart definitely says that he never meant it. But he had just said that. He can't take it back. It was wrong for him. It's enough that he was hurt; he doesn't want Jieun to hurt too.

"I'll try, Jieun." That was the honest answer that he can give. Jieun smiled in content. At last, she gets what she wants all along. This is more than enough for her. She reached for his hands on the table and beamed at him.

"Thank you... so much."

 

***

 

Later that day, the news spread quite fast and the boys, especially Sehun was dead shocked when they heard that he himself had confirmed that news. "What? The ! Hyung, are you really doing this?" Kai looked at Luhan who just sat there, like no soul in him. He just nodded weakly before muttered, "I just... truthfully... I don't know anymore. Maybe Suzy is really not for me."

The others just shook their head, refusing to believe in this news. It was bad enough that he and Suzy just broke up and just a few weeks later, they had this shocking news once again.

Kris shook his head, he really don't get Luhan sometimes. Luhan may seem like a young boy and playful but he is mature in the way of thinking and he never thought that Luhan would just give up on Suzy just like that. Even he believes that Luhan and Suzy would last forever.

"Luhan, are you sure about this?" Luhan just left Suho's question into thin air.

"Hey guys! Am I interrupting something?" Jieun come to their table and stopped right beside where Luhan was. The boys suddenly turned their attention to her. "Err... no you're not." Suho shook his head and tried to act like normal.

"I got to go. Bye!" Sehun who was silent all the time since then finally blurted and stood up rudely to leave the table. His action was obviously saying I-hate-her.

Kris shook his head and sighed inaudible seeing how that kid act. He or rather they know it really well that Sehun always hated this news and can't accept it. So were they but they can't say anything because it was Luhan's decision. "I'm sorry about about Sehun, Jieun. Maybe he was busy something." Even though Lay was trying to cover the fact that Sehun hates her, it was obvious, even Jieun know about it.

"It's okay." She replied and forced herself to smile. "Come on, Jieun, I send you to your class," His voice was flat with no emotion in it.

"Wait! Jieun!" Xiumin called her before she trailed behind Luhan. She turned to them and walked back to the table. "Take a good care of Luhan. I hope you are happy with him and please put up with his attitude." His words make her mood lifted a bit and she nodded her head. "Thank you so much." She said and left to beside Luhan again and wrapped her arms around his.

*Maybe they were not that bad* She thought, as she walked with Luhan, earning some glances from other students.

"I think Luhan was the one that should put up with her attitude." Kai rolled his eyes, even if he didn't like Jieun, he wouldn't show it obviously like Sehun did.

"No guys... give them a break. I think we really should just respect his decision. If that makes him happy." Chanyeol said in a serious tone, making the rest of them to stare at him in confusion.

"What?"

"I never knew you would be this serious, since, you know, you looked insensitive." Baekhyun shrugged and leaned back to his chair.

"Yah! Even though I seem 'insensitive', I still have this thing called sympathy." He mimicked the way Baekhyun talked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Baekhyun beckoned his hands nonchalantly. "Hey, have any idea where did Sehun go?" It would feel weird sometimes when the mood lifter and the child in the group wasn't there with them.

 


Luhan's POV

I don't know our relationship was going to be, I just don't know. I feel really guilty to Jieun, for doing this to her. Truthfully, I never initiate any skinship between us. Just like now. We were walking in this hallway, but still, I can't hold her hands naturally like I do to Suzy.

Just then my eyes caught a figure that was also in the same hallways as I am. She was just standing there with Sehun and Min. We locked our gaze for a moment as I stared into her eyes. I never felt this emptiness before, I missed her. So much that it hurts me.

I can’t stare at her this long.

It was wrong when I already have Jieun by my side right now.

I looked away, even if it kills me. We walked past her and act like nothing had really happens. From that day, we had officially becomes stranger. We act like we never knew each other. I rarely talks to her.

 


No one's POV

"Luhan, look at here, I'm trying to draw you here and don't move." Jieun said as she corrected his position again. "This is uncomfortable, Jieun." He tried to protest but she just glared back at him. "Just stay there." She continued to draw his face.

Jieun smiled, she never feels this contented before. Finally she gets Luhan and everything is fine in her way. Her parents also never bothered about her the studies anymore. "Hey Luhan." She called as her hand was busy on sketching his long eyelashes. She loves his entire feature, and when she draws him, it makes her feels closer to him.

She would notice that he was really a handsome young man and not to mention, pretty too. Heck, he was even prettier than her, but she would never mention it to him because he simply hates it.

"I was thinking… do you want to go out tonight?" she stopped sketching to look at him. Much to her dismay, he wasn't turning his attention to her. He was looking somewhere and she pretty much sure that he wasn't really listening to her at all. "Luhan," This time, she called him louder. And finally he turns his head towards her. "I'm sorry… what?"

She sighed. Yes, she gets Luhan, but what irks her was that he never really pays attention to her. It was like one-sided love. She thought she finally gets him, but then there is one thing that she didn’t get from him. His heart. She wondered that if he really honest about this relationship.

"Why are you treating me like this…  Luhan?" She stared at him, her eyes was getting moist in any second. "Who am I to you?"

"Jieun–" He scooted closer to her. "—what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" She mimicked him. "Really? You don't know this?" In fact, Luhan knew about it well. He just doesn’t want to admit it. "You always acted like this! Like I never exist in front of you!" She burst out. She was feeling really it was unfair for her. She was human too; she needs to be loved too. "You never treated me like your girlfriend! I want to feel special, Luhan—" she wiped her tears. "I want you to treat me better. That was the only thing I asked you for! Right now what I can feel is that I'm not yours."

Luhan gulped. He knows he was wrong.

"Is that so hard for you to treat me like that? It was always like this. This is not the first time, Luhan!" Jieun can't take it anymore. It was hard for her, is this really her fault? Is this the payback that she gets after she had succeeded in breaking up those two lovers?

She knows that she was the one at fault but does anyone knows about her own feelings? "Jieun, I'm so sorry… I know I was the one at the fault. Please, just don't cry." Luhan comforted her softly and pulled her closer to him. It was his fault; he never really pays attention to her.

They have been together for almost 4 months now but he still acts the same. "I'm sorry, Jieun. I'll try my best to treat you better next time okay?" He soothed her with his words. Jieun pulled away from him and stared at those brown orbs.

"Kiss me."

She said softly but clears enough for him to hear her. Luhan was shocked at first and asked her again. "What?"

"Kiss me. You never kiss me before. All you do was only a peck on the forehead. I want to be loved, Luhan." There were no more words after that as Luhan softly planted his lips on her.

He holds her neck as he pulled her closer to close the gap between them. Jieun tilted her head to give the better access for him and she gladly returns her kiss to him.

 


Jieun's POV

I was speechless at first when he really kissed me on the lips. I just said that to see whether he really would do that or not and I was more than happy when he did that. It was our first kiss. Even though I want it to be natural, but this just enough to makes me feel special. It feels like he really cared about me after all.

I got butterflies in my stomach as I returned his kiss and closed my eyes. It was like a perfect moment for me as his soft lips on mine and gently caressed my lips. I could feel his tongue would my bottom lips occasionally and I was totally lost in our kiss. I opened my eyes a bit, but there was certain someone caught my attention.

Bae Suzy.

 


Suzy's POV

I need to get fast! Where the heck is Mr. Kim! Just when I need him right now and he just went missing like that. I stopped at the college park to see if Mr. Kim was there but to no avail.

However, oh how I wished I wasn't there at that moment because my eyes seemed locked on some particular couple, more precisely,

Luhan and Jieun

 


Jieun's POV

I saw she was staring at us so I purposely wrapped my arms around Luhan's shoulder and pulled him closer. I held him closer as if I don’t want to break the kiss. Just not yet. Luhan also react and held my waist closely as we still sitting on the mat.

 


Suzy's POV

I quickly turned my back to them. I can't watch this. It is too painful for me. I need to stop feeling like this. I need to get the fact straight. The fact that I'm not yours anymore. She is your girlfriend. I was your girlfriend, Luhan.

 


Mama is in a good mood today so mama wanted to make a double update. Hehehe how I miss my dearies! Anyway, mama can give some hints about this story *whisper* never mind. Stay tuned and read this kay!