Encounter

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

 

Luhan sat on his bed staring at the picture frame he purposely put on the side table of his bed. It was his picture with the person he loved the most. And he still sure that he still love her.

It was Bae Suzy.

The person that always comes in his mind every night in his dream. The picture was taken when they were on his bed. She was sulking and pouting while he kissing her right cheek. Luhan smiled weakly remembering the memories. 

:: Flashback::

"Can you stop playing with that camera? It's early in the morning for Pete's sake!" Suzy grumbled when trying snatching away his camera. It was morning and Suzy woke up to the irritating sound of the camera.

She opened her eyes and found that he was snapping the picture of her sleeping.

"No! I love taking pictures of you. And baby, who's Pete? Do you know that foreign guy? Is he famous? Oh! You have a scandal with him!" he tries to irritate her, knowing she was always grumpy in the morning.

Suzy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, don't ever try to make any dry joke here. And put that camera away before I throw it"

Luhan pretend to gasp. "Don't do that! You know that this is my love!" Luhan hold his camera possessively.

"So that thing is your love huh? Fine you don't need me then" Suzy turned around with her back facing him.

"Awww, don't say that you're jealous with a camera?"

"I would rather talk to the wall than jealous of the stupid thing!" she said without turning away from him.

She then felt him kissing her cheek and at the same time she heard a click. She turned to glare at him but he just shrugged.

"Can't help it, I want to take picture of my girlfriend jealous over a camera." he smiled innocently.

"I don't---" Luhan shut by crashing his lips on her. Luhan pulled her closed to him. He trailed kisses all over her face and went to her ear.

"Admit it, you're just jealous." He whispered in her ear in his bed voice. Suzy blushed and bite her bottom lips hearing his y voice.

"I'm sorry okay?" he turned her body to face him. Suzy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine!"

Luhan smirked. *works every time*

"Now where were we?" he asked her.

"What?”

"I was kissing you and..." Luhan said and pulled the blanket on top of them and covered them until their head.

"ert!" she chuckled and cicrled her arms around his neck.

The rest was left history.

:: End of flashback::

He loves her. So much and he had no regret about it. It was his mistake. For not fighting for their loves.

They have been together for 3 years and nothing have come in between them until what they called intruders come to ruin their relationship.

And he lost it.

He loses her.

It's been one year since they broke up and during that time they still meet each other. The only difference is they were like strangers; they have put a wall in between them.

He still watched her from afar and he know it too well from her eyes, that she is not happy. Just like him. There is nothing he can do.

If only he had the power to turn back the time.

If only.

To make things worse, he agreed on being Jieun's boyfriend. What was he thinking at that time? He doesn't know why, he doesn't know the real reason. To make her jealous? To raise his ego?

Yoona always scolds him for letting go Suzy but what can he do? He knew that his twins really love Suzy just like her own sister and he knew that she really hates Jieun.

"I miss you, Suzy-ah" He whispered and smiled remembering her beautiful smile.

He stands and went out from his room and went to the kitchen.

 

Pain.

 

That was the only thing he felt at this moment.

He remembered that he would always saw her cooking breakfast for both of them. He would wait for her patiently and watch her cook for him. Her hardworking back always on his mind.

However now, since they broke up, and since she moved away, he was left alone. Just like his heart. No one can fill it again. It only belongs to one girl and no one can take it away from her. He gave her his heart.

And she still has it until now.

He took his car key before going out and stared at other picture of them on the table.

Basically he didn't even try to throw or erase any memory with her away from him. He just left it there and their pictures together in his living room.

Call him desperate or greedy, but he really didn't want to throw her in his life. And thats why he didn't even let Jieun be in his apartment.

He went into his car and starts the engine. He drove to the college but he decided to stop at a cafe first.

The cafe was important, because it was where the first encounter.

But little did she know, it was actually their second encounter because he had met her before she bumped into him. 

:: Flashback::

It was a good sunny day. Luhan was busying himself with his camera. He was really into photography and it was his favorite pastime.

He could not help but to take picture of any beauty that he saw.

Luhan is Korean, but he didn't grow up there. Instead he and his twin live with their grandmother in Beijing. So he practically didn't know how to speak Korean.

Then, Luhan's parents called him and his twin, Yoona, to live with them in Korea.

There he was, enjoying the view in Korea. He was in the middle of the city and went to stop at a cafe.

When he was sipping his coffee, that was the time he saw her through the glass. She was heading out from the cafe with cup of coffee in her hands. She was pouting cutely and she seems like talking to herself.

Luhan could not take his eyes off of her. 

Maybe it is just a main attraction or maybe it is fate. But fate? Love at the first sight? It may sound cheesy but he did feel like time slows down around him.

He did not believe it. What about just enjoy the moment while it still lasted?

Luhan quickly took his camera and sneakily snapped a picture of her.

A lot of it actually. He never met a person that could actually look good in any different angle that he took. She just fits it. The model in his picture.

He stops taking her picture when she finally out of her sight. He looked back at the picture of her. It just another collection of beauty that he meet in Korea.

He smiled looking at her picture. Luhan hang the picture of her in his process room (You know the dark room where the picture is being processed. I don't know what it called).

He could not help but stare at it. It's been a week he in Korea and he will enter a new school in just a few days. He decided to stroll around one more time since he got nothing better to do.

Of course he must have the camera with him. He was walking to the cafe and suddenly he bumped into a girl. The girl seemed don't look her way and when she bumped into him, she hit his camera and falls.

"Hey, watch it!" he exclaimed and examine his favourite camera whether it is broken or not.

"YAAHHH!" he heard the girl's sudden outburst. He turned and could not help but surprised seeing the girl in the picture. He was actually happy inside because he can meet the picture girl again.

'Calm down, Luhan' he said to himself.

"You! Don't you know some manner? Huh?" he was surprised when she pointed her finger right in front his eyes.

He was in dazed seeing her real close.

“I’m sorry what?” he asked seeing her pointing at him.

‘That was rude. Didn’t she know that it rude to point like that?’ he thought.

“One, it’s you who bumped into me! I can see CLEARLY that you are not looking on the road, missy! Two, you just broke my camera, and three, don’t you know it’s rude to point finger like that to people.” He tried his best in speaking Korean.

Thanks to his friends for teaching him Korean. Good thing she understands it.

“What? Now I’m at my fault? Fine! Everything is my fault! You guys just treasured your things more! Obsessed with that stupid object! Now you want to scold me! Like my bother did! I’m sorry! Happy!” she burst.

Luhan was surprised again by her outburst. He could felt people around them staring and he turned and bowed an apology.

“Hey, okay look! I’m sorry! But it is true that it is your fault. And stop talking loudly, its attracting people you know.” 

She turned around, “What are you looking at? Did I owe you parents a million? Scram!”

‘Woah! This girl sure got gut’

“And you! I really hope I don’t see you anymore!” Luhan looked at her who stuck her tongue at him.

“tch, you are so immature, kid” He can’t stand watching this girl in front of him.

“Who are you calling kid, KID?”

Luhan was speechless. The girl thought he was a kid? Must be because of his look. He hates it when people underestimate his age.

“What? Me? A kid? I think you get the wrong---” he was cut off by her.

“LALALA! Can’t hear you”

Luhan was irritated when the girls makes a weird face at him.

“You’re really childish! Fine! You win! I’m out” he said and turned to leave her.

“Hey you! You forgot something!” the girl called before he walked away.

“What?”

“THIS!”

“YAAH!” he shouted when she stepped on hid foot.

“Taste that! That for calling me kid and childish” He just gritted his teeth when her hair hit his face.

‘You’re just dealing with a kid! Let her!’ he tried to calm himself. As soon as Suzy entered the café, he could only shook his head and went to separate ways.

But Luhan smile unconsciously remembering that he finally can meet again his picture girl.

:: End of flashback::

Luhan entered the café and he was actually surprised when he saw her back. He knows her very well. He went to her and when she was about to open , he said it first,

“Two Caramel Macchiato please.”

He ordered their favourite drinks. The one they used to share together.

He turned to her and soon they eyes met each other.


I can't believe I did it! I update this!! Even though my exam is not finished yet.. WAHAHAHA 

This first two chapter is just like an intro, the real story will start soon! 

Just enjoy this! hehehe