Our goodbye...

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Note that this is still in the flashback...


It was dark already and Luhan hasn’t come back yet. Suzy was pacing around the living room, waiting for him to come back. She already went got back after went eating with Soohyun. It makes her wonder though, how he didn’t reply her text message because he would ask her a lot of unnecessary thing.

She called him again and it would only reach the voicemail, he turned off his phone. Just then she heard the door opens and a figure walked into the house that they shared. “Hey, where have you been?” Suzy asked softly as he took of his shoe.

“Somewhere.” Luhan said nonchalantly and plopped himself on the couch. He sighed tiredly and took the remote and the TV.

“With who? The boys?” Suzy sat next to him. “Nope. Someone.” He replied shortly. Luhan was still mad that she lied to him.

“Who?” She asked again.

“Why?” He answered her with a question. Suzy shrugged before turned her attention to the TV too. “I don’t know. Just asking.”

“Why? You didn’t trust me?” Luhan asked the same question that she asked before this. “Of course not, what make you think like that?” Suzy was taken aback when he asked that question. Something just tells her that he was mad about something, but she doesn’t know what it is.

“Nothing.” Luhan just replied shortly. “Luhan, why are being like this? Did I do something wrong?” Suzy pulled his chin to face her.

“Being like what?” he asked shortly.

“Like this. Tell me, is there something that bothers you? Did I do anything wrong?” She caressed his cheek slowly and looked him in the eyes to search for the answer but she couldn’t find any.

“No. you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Then what is it?”

“Nothing! Why you keep asking so many questions!” Luhan started to raise his voice. He let Suzy’s hand go and stood to head to kitchen.

“Now I can’t ask you questions?” Suzy followed him to the kitchen and watched as he poured the water into the glass.

"Why? Because you find me annoying? Asking you so many questions? Not like Jieun?” Suzy flinched when he slammed the glass onto the kitchen counter. “So that was all about right? You’re jealous!”

“No I’m not!”

“Then what it is?”

Suzy couldn’t find the perfect answer for his questions.

“See! I don’t know why we are fighting this in the first place.” Luhan throws his hand in the air. “You’re being unreasonable here.” he muttered.

“Me? So now it’s my fault is it?” Suzy crossed her arms.

“I didn’t say that!”

“Yeah but you meant it!” Suzy started to lose her temper. Every time they had a serious talk, it was just going to another screaming onto each other.

“Why are we like this again? I’m so tired of fighting with you. I just want us to be like normal.”

“I don’t know why either.” Suzy paused before she could continue. “I'm tired of fighting with you, I'm sick of it and... I think we should take a break.”

Luhan looked at her, confused about what she just said. “What do you mean?”

“You heard me. I need a break, Luhan.” She whispered, didn’t dare to make an eye contact with him. She would definitely lose in his eyes if she looked at him. She needed some peace. She can’t look in his face because she knows that he would look really broken. Little by little she could feel tears dwelled in her eyes.

“You really want it?” His voice comes out as a whisper and she knows that he already hurt, just like her. Suzy just nodded her head and still didn’t dare to meet his face. She heard that he shuffled towards her slowly.

“Look at me.” He whispered as he cupped her cheek and pulled her face to look her in his eyes. “Do you really want that to happen?” He tried not to cry but his eyes slowly wanted to betray him because he could feel his tears.

*No! Not in million years! I don’t want to lose you!* the words only in her head but it couldn’t come out from . She just stared him straight in his eyes and takes a deep breath. “Yes” she whispered and he heard that from her, Luhan dropped his hands on his cheek.

He was weakling.

Never in his life would think that he would lose her.

“Wh-why?” he stuttered. He didn’t care if he sounded weak in front of her. Suzy know that she has broken his heart and also her own heart.

“It’s for the best.”

“You think that was the best? Are you just giving up on that, that easily?” Luhan ran his finger on his hair wildly. “We have been together for such a long time.”

“That’s why I want to take a break. Maybe we were never made for each other.”

“WHAT?!” Luhan widened his eyes. “You realize what’re you talking right now?”

“Yes.” It was only silence after that. Nobody’s talking.

Just another silence as Luhan tried to register in his mind what was really happening at the moment. The pain, the shock, all of it.

Luhan stepped closer to Suzy and she could feel that her heart already beats faster than the normal pace. The thing that Luhan did to her.

He slowly ran his right hand through her black silky hair before he put his hand and the back of her neck. He went nearer to her, so close that he could feel her fast beating heart drumming on her chest and he could tell that she can hear his heartbeat to.

Suzy was feeling really guilty just by standing so close to him because she was the one who ask for a break. She tried to push him slightly away from her but then he stopped her.

“Stop struggling.” And right at that moment, he kissed her on her lips. Suzy stop struggling and slowly melted in his kiss. The heart wrenching kiss was warm and gentle but at the same time it felt so sad. The kiss was slow but it was getting more and more passionate as he started using his tongue to her bottom lips.

Suzy didn’t take a second to return to his kiss and opened slightly just to let his tongue traveled and traced every inch of her wet cavern. Luhan poured all his feeling at the moment into the kiss and he could feel that Suzy was responding it well too and their tongue fought for dominance.

Suzy could feel that something wet and salty at the side of her lips and she opened her eyes slightly only to see that he was crying. Luhan maybe didn’t really realize that she was looking at him because he closed his eyes all the time, enjoying the kiss.

It was painful for Suzy and unexpectedly, she felt her tears rolling down her cheek as well. It can’t be stopped, it was painful but she wanted to put all of that aside and enjoyed it as it would still last.

They cried, while still kissing, maybe because they knew that would be their last kiss together. Just before they would make things go any further, they stopped, because they didn’t want to make things more complicated from it already is if they carried away. Luhan looked at her with half lidded eyes. His mind is still in haze just like her. Both were slightly panted because the lack of oxygen.

“Guess that was our goodbye kiss. Bye.” Suzy whispered before stepped back from him slowly walked to the door.

Luhan was sad but he needed to accept the reality of it. They relationship is not going to get any better. There she is, leaving him, alone in this apartment that has been the witness of their love for a long time. He doesn’t want to leave her! Not in this way!

“Suzy!” he called just before she wanted to step out from the house and she halted her step, but didn’t look back.

“I’m not going to let you go that easily,” He said. “Tomorrow, our usual place. I’ll be waiting for you at 9 o’clock. If you come, I’ll take that this never happen and if you don’t, I guess we really not meant for each other. If that happen…” he trailed his voice.

I’ll let you go

his voice only come out as a whisper but he sure that he heard him clearly. Suzy bit the back of her hands to muffle her cry and sob. His soft voice sounded so broken. She can’t help it. Without a word, she closed the door.

Just when the door close, her foot seems didn’t let her go. She can’t leave the house; her heart doesn’t want to let him go. Suzy slide down on the door and cry. Her tears can’t be hold anymore. It was heartbreaking.

Behind the door, Luhan already throw the entire thing that he can reach inside the house. The place looked like it was ransacked.

Broken things, here and there, but there is one thing that was really severely broken. His heart.

That night, was a really painful night.

 

:: End of flashback ::

 

Luhan could just stare into the space as he remembered the painful night. How can he forget about it that easily? Never. He suddenly lost down the memory lane again.

 

:: Flashback ::

 

Luhan drove early to the place they usually hang out. The hill where could be their secret hideout. Not many people knew about it. He sat on the boot in front of car and just enjoying the night view of Seoul.

He looked at his wrist watch and it was only 8.45 p.m.

He didn’t know how to explain his feelings. Tonight was the night that will decide that they should be together or not and the decision is in her hands. He just prayed silently that she would show up.

Therefore, he patiently waits.

 

He waits.

 

And waits.

 

And waits.

 

But she still hasn’t show up.

He looked on his watch again and notices that it was already 9.45 and he waited about an hour already but she didn’t show up.

*You really want to leave me? You didn’t want me anymore Suzy?* he gritted his teeth, hoping that it can slowly lessen the painful feeling. It’s like his heart has been sliced into thin pieces by a really sharp knives. His heart is bleeding and the pain was unbearable.

“Guess that’s final” he muttered and turned around.

He stayed rooted on his place as he saw the figure that slowly walked towards him. *Wh-what is this?* he thought as he tried to abide the thing that happening in front of his eyes now.

 

:: End of flashback ::

 


Mama got nothing to say anymore. weeee~~~ enjoy the story!