The plan? GO GO! GO GO!

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Suzy POV

 

I can't face him anymore. It was obviously we were avoiding each other. After the incidence, things just become harder and harder. It my fault again.

I keep hurting you Luhan. I was the reason you were like this, and I know that I hurt you again after we fight. I know it's hurt me too but I can't be selfish. It's the best if we don't talk anymore and meet again because if we start to talk, it might end up in fight just like the last time. I don't want that. I don't want to see you hurt. Please understand me. I hope you will, Luhan.

I caressed his face in the picture we took together in my phone. The picture that used to be my wallpaper. I can change the wallpaper, but I just can't delete the picture. I'm afraid. I tried to erase, but I can't bring myself to.

I'm confused. I'm lost. At time where I feel like I need to clear things with him, to talk to him, it just like other voice would whispered next to my ear that all of that was a wrong thing to do. What else should I clear? That I still in love with him? I just sound pathetic.

First, I was pushing his away, now I want him back?

Clear up your mind, BAE SUZY!

But Victoria unnie's advice is still ringing in my head. I was totally neglecting her advice when I talked to Luhan that day. That’s it! I shouldn’t let myself be like this anymore. I think I really should move on. I know I’ve said it many times already.

I couldn’t stop myself looking at the picture of him again and again.

Just then I heard Mr. Park comes into the class. I quickly turn off the phone and focus my attention at him. I looked up and saw him walking towards his seat not far from me.

We quickly avoid each other’s eyes when he walked passed my desk.

I act like nothing happen and turned to Mr. Park.

 


No one’s POV

 

“Suzy-ah! Let’s go eat! I’m famished already!” Jia dramatically clutched her flat stomach and pulled Suzy to the cafeteria. Suzy could only shake her head; she always wonder where did the food go after Jia eats it. She was really eat a lot but Jia’s body never change. Unlike her.

“Oh Suzy! Annyeong!” Yoona beamed at her when she and Fei just descended from the stairs.

“Hi Yoong! Fei!” She smiled and waved at them.

“No time for that!” Jia interrupt and pulled her to the cafeteria.

Soon after they arrived at the cafeteria, Min was already at the usual place, waving at them. “Here!”

“What do you want to eat? I’ll get it for you.” Fei sat her down by holding her shoulder. “Why are you guys being nice? Okay, since you guys are at it. Get me…” Suzy looked around for the menu but then she heard voices enter the cafeteria.

She turned and saw the EXO boys. They are loud, as always. She saw Sehun waving at her and she waved and smiled at him. But her waving stopped and her smiled faded as soon as she met with Luhan. *Not again!*

Suzy quickly stand up, planning to run away again. “Where are you going Suzy? Sit!” Min said and hold her shoulder.

“Err…” She really wants to run away. She could saw that EXO boys approaching their place. “I’m going to buy food” She continued. She needs to get away.

“Nu’uh! I’m the one that buy food. You sit here” Min gave her the don’t-ever-think-to-run stare.

“Hyung! Don’t go!” From afar she could hear Chanyeol whiny voice.

They were holding onto Luhan who tried to escape from there.

Luhan was walking with the EXO boys since they forced him to eat in the cafeteria. At first he rejected the offer Sehun started wailing like a kid and in the end, here he is now. But when he spotted Suzy at the table, he decided to run away again but this happy virus wouldn’t let him.

“Please hyung!” Chanyeol pulled him towards where Suzy was sitting.

“Hey! Let’s come and sit here!” Min waved and motioned then to their table.

Suzy turned and give Min a look saying that she doesn’t want it but Min just ignores her.

“Noona! Noona!” Sehun happily greeted her and sat in front of her.

Luhan quickly sat at the other end of the table. Really far end from Suzy’s place. The others saw it, but since they don’t want them to run away again, they just let it past.

“Hey girlfriend!” Chanyeol sat beside Suzy.

“Hey Dobbyyeol” Suzy smiled. Chanyeol flinched at the nickname.

“Noona! You know I don’t like people calling me by that name, but since it’s you, I will let you pass, girlfriend” Chanyeol flirted and would sneak a glance at Luhan to see his reactions. Nothing. He pouted seeing Luhan is not jealous at all.

Soon as the food arrives, all of them ate and sometimes jokes with each other. The table was very loud but there were only two people that don’t enjoy any of it at all.

I guess you know who they are.

Both of them found that food is more amusing than joining their friends.

The other boys and girls would usually glance at each other and would give a signal at the two oblivious people at the table. Kai, who sat beside Min asked, “What are we going to do now? They both obviously sat like realllllly far away right now.”

“I don’t know. We should start the plan fast.” Min whispered back. Kai nodded his head.

“How about after last period?” Kai asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone stopped and looked at the dancing machine. Of course they understand what he meant.

Both Suzy and Luhan looked up from the ‘interesting’ food. They had confused look written all over their face.

“What?” Luhan asked.

“Hehehe nothing, I was asking Chen who wants to dance with me, right Chen?” Kai smirked.

“Who? Me?” Chen pointed at himself. Everyone (except the two) was giving the just-believe-it look. “A… a… neh…” He nodded his head.

Luhan just shrugged and continued to eat his food.

Everyone sighed in relief. They almost got caught. Luhan could be really sharp but sometimes he just be the oblivious idiot.

 

Not too far from their table, they was someone was watching the groups. And that person is Park Cho Ah. “Ji Min-ah, look at that. Is Luhan sunbae and Suzy sunbae broke up? Why they are sitting really far away from each other?” Choa tugged Ji Min’s arm to grab her attention.

“I don’t know! Gosh! What this had to do with you? In case you didn’t know, I’m eating here!” Ji Min grumbled. She really doesn’t like it when people interrupt her during eating.

“Aissh! Stop being a grumpy! Jezz, I was just asking” Choa pouted and let go of Ji Min.

She put her hands on the table and rested her chin in her palm. “Choa, why do you really like Luhan sunbae? There is other people that is hotter than him, you know.” Seolhyun said at the daydreaming Choa.

“Because I like him. That’s it.” She replied, still looking at Luhan.

“Any news Mina?” Chos turned to the younger girl.

“I just heard that actually Luhan and Suzy sunbae already broke up one year ago.” Mina shrugged nonchalantly and continues eating her food. She is really not interested with it.

“WHAT?!” Choa widened her eyes. “That important information and you just tell me NOW?!” Choa raised her voice. Few students were looking at her.

Mina stopped eating. “Yes. I think so.” She said boringly and continued eating.

“But what about what we saw last weekend? Aren’t they together?” Yuna asked.

“I don’t know” Mina shrugged.

Choa ignore the girls and started to smile for herself. She thinks she can stand a chance, but n reality, she doesn’t. kekeke.

 

***

 

After the loud+silence(?) lunch, it was already the last cl. Well, that’s life. Time flies really fast without us realizing it. Sehun was waiting for his hyung in front of his class because his class finished early. He was playing his phone, his own phone, when Luhan comes out from his class.

“What are doing here, maknae?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrow when he saw Sehun. Sehun his lips and smiled at his hyung. “Hyung, can you help me for a while? Pleathe?” He blinked rapidly and started to use his ultimate aegyo.

Luhan sighed. “What?”

Sehun brightened and started to pull him. “Good! Let’s go!”

Just then Suzy went out from the classroom. “Oh bye noona!” Sehun waved before went off with Luhan. Suzy waved in confusion but she shrugged it off.

Yoona come out and started to pull her. “Let’s go!” Suzy was still confused but still followed her. Just when they went out from the building, “Wait! Aren’t the parking lot was there? Where are you taking me?” Suzy asked.

“Just follow me!”

 

“Where is it Sehun?” Sehun just ignore the guy and pulled them at where the other member, along with Min, Fei and Jia were already waiting for them. Luhan saw them and asked, “What? Are we going to watch Chen and Kai dance battle?”

“Just be quiet hyung!” Sehun said.

“Here it is.” He stopped right in front of the janitor’s closet.

“The janitor’s closet? What with it?” Luhan looked at the door.

“Give me your phone.” Kai went to him and searched for his phone in his pocket.

“Dude! What are you doing?!” Luhan tried to push Kai but Kai just get his phone.

“Give me that!” Luhan tried to get it back. "What is wrong with you guys?” 

“It’s you. Now go inside there!” Xiumin pushed him into the janitor’s closet.

“WHAT!! Wha…” Xiumin closed the door before Luhan could continue.

He holds the handle tightly because Luhan is twisting it vigorously. Luhan pounded loudly on the door.

“YAHHH!!! LET ME OUT!”

They ignore the older guy and start to look around. “Now where is Suzy noona?” Tao asked.

“There!” Jia pointed. “Hurry up!” She shouted at Suzy and Yoona.

“Now what are they doing there?” Suzy asked Yoona who is still pulling her.

“Just follow me.”

“Okay! Quick! Before he goes mad in there!” Fei said and takes her handbag.

Suzy was still confused with all of them. “What is this?”

Xiumin quickly opened the door and Suzy saw Luhan was in there too. In a blink of eyes, she was being pushed, really quickly into the room by Yoona. She stumbled in her steps and Luhan quickly caught her in time. They looked each other for a while, and then reality hit them.

“HEY...!”

Just when they turn their head at the door, Xiumin closed the door with a click. They had locked them. Both ran to the door and pounded loudly on the door.

“YAHHHH!!!! LET US OUT! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! YAHH!!” Luhan shouted.

They heard a bang on the floor and both of them stopped pounding. “Okay, look! Since last week, you guys keep avoiding each other and we don’t like it. So, just be in there and talk! Settle whatever your problems are! Okay!” Kris shouted from the other side of the door.

There was no response from the other side. Only silence.

“Do you get it?” Kris asked again.

“FINE!!” both of them said.

“Good! Bye!” Kris said and left with the others.

“Got their phones?” Baekhyun asked when they were walking back to the parking lot.

There were still some people left. Fei turned panicked when she couldn’t find Suzy’s phone in her bag.

“What is it?” Sehun worried when he saw the panic look in her face.

“Her phone is not here!”

“Oh no!”

Meanwhile in the janitor’s closet… It was really dark in there. And it was realllllyyyyyyyy awkward! Silence.

Suzy started to panic. It was the thing that she feared. Being locked up in the dark room.

She hates dark. She even sleeps with the lights on and Luhan knows that.

Suzy’s breathing start to become heavy and loud.

“Hey, don’t panic. I’m here.” Luhan said, trying to comfort her. But obviously she is not listening. He quickly searched his phone for the lights and then it hits him. *Damn! They took it!* he was really pissed off and punched the door.

Suzy jumped a bit and whimpered.

“!” Luhan muttered because he completely forgot that Suzy was there. “Shhh… I’m sorry. Emmm… do you have your phone with you right now?”

Suzy stopped for a while and quickly searched for her phone. Thank god she puts it in her pocket! Her face brightened and quickly opens her phone. The light from the phone was the only the light source inside the room.

“Quick, make a call!” Luhan said. Just when they want to make a call, her phone ringing. “Who was that?”

“Sehun.” She picked it up.

“Noona! Don’t ever try…”

Suzy couldn’t hear what he said because Luhan quickly snatched the phone from her. “YAH OH SEHUN! YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW! SUZY IS HAV---” he couldn’t finish it because suddenly the phone went off.

“No! no! no! Why now?” Luhan said exasperatedly. The phone was out of battery.

“What?!” Suzy take the phone and try to turn it on.

“NO!” She yelled. Suzy started to walk backward because she started to panic again. “OUCH!” There was a loud sound was heard when her back hit with the rack.

Luhan worriedly searched for her. “Hey! Shhh… relax. Everything is going to be alright.” Luhan tried to calm her again. He started to walk slowly towards her with careful steps. The room is too dark and small. He could hear that Suzy whimpered and she was about to cry.

“Here, hold my hand. I’m here.” Luhan took her hand and intertwined it. He clasped it tightly, trying to tell her he was there.

“Come here,” Luhan pulled her closer to him. They both sat down on the floor. Luhan know she was about cry because he knows how much she hates dark. He put his arms around her and starts rocking her body.

“Everything going to be alright. I’m here, remember.” Luhan soothing words rang in her ear.

For a moment like, they forgot about their current situation.

Forgot about their relationship.

Forgot about their problems.

It all that matters right know that both of them in each others’ arms, comforting. Just like how her frail figure would fit perfectly in his arms.

She could hear his heartbeat. It would always calm her.

“Can I?” Luhan asked.

Suzy nodded her head indicating him to do it. Luhan put his hands on her stomach and pat her stomach slowly like a baby. That action would always calms Suzy. Her brother always do that for her when she was crying. And magically, it usually works.

After a few minutes of comforting and patting her stomach, finally Suzy was able to calm herself a bit. Her breathing started to become normal. Mainly because Luhan was the one that used to comfort her when they were still dating. Just like the old days…

“Feeling better?” Luhan looked at her and slowly loosened his arms around her.

Suzy nodded her head. Just then she realized what was actually happening around her. Suzy could feel the blood rush towards her face, making it hot. She looked down, blushing.

Luhan who was actually realizing it too, suddenly coughed awkwardly. His eyes roaming everywhere around the room, just not her face. “Sorry” he muttered and started to release his arms that wrapping around her.

Just when he was about to sat father from her, Suzy speak. “Could you… could you… just hold my hand” Suzy whispered. She still can’t get used sitting in the dark.

“Okay” Luhan took her hand and clasped it.

They were sitting side by side and holding hands. The atmosphere was silence again.

Nobody is talking.

The silence went on and on.

Both don’t want to talk.

They just sat like that for goodly 30 minutes.

Like that.

Suddenly they heard the door was clicking. The door was opening and bright light comes into the room.

Luhan and Suzy both covered their eyes with their free hands for the sudden intrusion. There they was, the members and the girls grinning seeing the both of them. Luhan stands and helps her to stand. Their hands still intertwined and both seems like don’t want to let go.

“I see you both make up?” Chanyeol asked happily.

Luhan glared at him and the happy virus stopped smiling. Luhan gritted his teeth and went towards them. He let go Suzy when they are already out. He looked at every each of them.

“Whose idea is this?” He asked softly.

Everyone knows that the softer his voice is, the madder he is. Everyone gulp. They know it from Luhan’s voice that he is really mad. Suzy too was afraid to say anything. But a little bit inside she was hurt. It looked like he doesn’t like to be with her at all.

“I ask again. WHOSE IDEA IS THIS?!?!” Luhan asked, this time he raised his voice. Even the giant Kris flinched at Luhan’s outburst.

“Hey, we just want you guys to be happy”

“We just can’t stand it”

“We want you guys to be together back”

“We planned it for you guys”

All of them were busy explaining their own reasons and nobody really answers his question. Luhan could not make out what they are saying because all of them talking at the same time.

“QUIIIEETTTT!!!!” Luhan was about to shout at them again but he was cut off by Jia’s voice. Everyone quiet down.

Tao mouthed at Jia told her don’t tell. “It was me.” Jia admitted.

All of them turned their head to Luhan to see his reaction.

He started to walk towards Jia. All of them started to panic. They were afraid if Luhan did anything to Jia.

“Luhan, it was not only Jia, it was us too. You can be mad at us too.” Lay said calmly. Usually Lay that would calm other people and he was the nicest.

“You shut up!” Luhan barked.

Of course others were shocked. Lay was the only person that nobody would be mad at him, he was the nicest and he treated people nicely. Luhan stopped right in front of Jia. All of them were waiting what is going to happen. They just could cross their fingers. Hopefully Luhan didn’t do anything to her.

“Jia,” he softly speaks. “YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SUZY IS AFRAID OF DARK!! YOU’RE HER BEST FRIENDS!” Luhan screamed at her in Chinese.

“I’m out of here!” he said and left.

They turned to Jia to see her condition. Jia looked like she was about to cry. “shhhh, Jia, it’s not your fault!” Suho said and went to her to calm her.

“Suzy, let’s go. I will take you home.” Yoona said and helped Suzy to walk.

Just after Yoona and Suzy left, Sehun said, “Hyung speaks in Chinese.” He said dreamily.

“And when he speaks in Chinese when he mad” Baekhyun continued.

“It was like he was cursing.” Chanyeol continued.

Kris shook his head. “No, he was not cursing at Jia. What is the ONLY reason that would make him mad and even shouted at Lay?”

“Suzy noona” Sehun said.

“That’s right.”  Kris nodded.

“We failed.” Jia slumped her shoulder in defeat. “They would never be together anymore.” 

“Shhh, don’t worry Jia noona! We failed so many times! Maybe we should start other plan again. Never give up!” Sehun said happily trying to lift up the mood.

“I really don’t get Luhan hyung! Obviously he still worried over Suzy noona but he didn’t want to admit it.” Kai crossed his arms.

“Let it be, that guy is always like that.” Lay slung his arms around Kai’s shoulder.

 


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! A new year gift for you guys...