Awkward again

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Suzy POV

“Suzy-ah!!” I can see my crazy friends flailing their arms while running towards me. They really don’t care people around them watching them weirdly. Min, Jia and Fei. Actually it only Min and Jia were running towards since Fei always the oldest and the coolest between us. That cool brat.

“Kyaaaaa!!!” they were squealing when they saw me and jumping like a high school girl again. I just give them a smile seeing their never ending antics. 

“I miss you!” the loudest one, Min hugged me tightly. “Unnie! Can’t. Breathe!” I tried to push her off. 

“Hehehe mian” she said.

“Anyway, have you heard about the super duper good awesome news this morning?” What with the exaggeration Jia? She can be weird sometimes. Jia was Chinese as well Fei. They moved here and Min and I decided to be their friends. And here we are. 

“Tell her! Tell her! Tell her!” Min jumped excitedly. I wonder where she got all the stamina. 

“You tell her unnie!” Jia said to Fei who just being an innocent bystander all this while. 

“Tell me what?” They were really acting suspicious right now. What are they up to now? They always do the weird things for me. 

I turned to Fei and she heaved a sigh. “Jieun moved.” 

“Who moved?” I was confused. 

“Jieun! The that just simply take away Luhan from you!” Min exclaimed. She seems annoyed. 

“Yah! Don’t talk to people like that. And she does not take Luhan from me. I let him go.” I whispered the last part. My heart still arched at them mention of his name. 

“Why are you so nice Suzy-ah? Why can’t you see that she was trying to break you two up and still… you’re on her side?” Fei crossed her arms. She never likes Jieun in the first place. All of them actually. I never knew why. 

Jieun does nothing to me and never threaten me or anything like that. She never act like a double face like the character in the movie. It’s my fault. I gave up. Me and Luhan maybe not fated with each other. I let him go… but why I regret that? 

“Suzy! Suzy! Don’t space out again!” Jia waved her hands.

“Are you okay?” Min cupped my cheek.

“Nothing” I sigh and looked at the ground. 

“Aigoo! It’s your first day in college and I don’t want to see your glum face.” Fei slung her arms around my neck. 

"Anyway, Where you guys heard those rumor?” They shrugged. “Some kids just told me that, they say she went to oversea to learn business. She needs to inherit her family business.” Min said as it was nothing.

“Anyway, what matters the most is that already gone and this means, we will never going to see her with Luhan anymore. Hahaha” Jia evilly laugh. 

“Unnie. Don't talk like that, they will still together you know.” I gripped on the coffee in my hand. It hurt for me to say that. “But Suzy-ah, don't you miss him? I know you still love him” they looked at me.

“What am I supposed to do then. I do,  I miss him… so much” I whispered. I’m afraid to admit this. I know I’m such an idiot for letting him go but now I face the consequences. I can feel my eyes were glistening with tears. 

“Suzy-ah! Don’t cry! You look hideous when you cry. Even Lord Voldemort will run away from you.” Min tries to make a joke. She makes a weird joke again. 

“If you miss him, why don’t you talk to him? Clear all the misunderstandings between you two hmm?” Jia suggested.

I shook my head, “There’s nothing that should be settled. Everything is fine, he is happy.” I tried to convince them

“Don’t lie, Suzy –ah. I’ve known you so long. If you still love him, you should be brave and talk to him. I know he still loves you.” Fei tried to persuade. I shook my head again. I need to change the mood.

“It’s okay unnie, let’s forget about this! Now shall we enjoy our day as a senior?” I tried to sound happy. Thank god they didn’t further this conversation anymore. They understand me well. 

“NOOOONNNNAAA!!!!” I turned around only to saw my favorite dongsaeng. Oh Sehun. He waved happily and run towards me. Oh no! Incoming! He’s running towards me! 

“No-no-no Sehun sto- uffff” I didn’t have the chance to stop him and he instantly hugged me and give me a big-bear-hug-that-will-make-you-die. Aissh! This kid really doesn’t know how to stop. But he is adorable. There is no argument for that. 

“Noona! I miss you so much! I’ve been thinking about you this morning!” he giggled.

“Sehun-ah! Noona miss you too.. but could you let me go! I can’t breathe!” he then let go me. 

“Hehehe sorry noona~ I just miss you” he scratched his nape. This shy maknae.

“Aigoo you are so cute!” Min pinched his cheek. Mind you, when Min pinched, it really hurts.

“AAAHHHH!!! It hurts you gorilla!” Sehun pushed away Min’s finger off his cheek. The red mark was getting obvious on his cheek.

“Who are you calling gorilla huh? I’m your noona! Have some respect!” Min pulled his ear. I could only roll my eyes. Typical Min and Sehun, they would always bicker when they meet.

“AHHH! Stop it! Just because you are my cousin doesn’t mean I can’t kill you!” Sehun glared. Oh! They are cousins actually. Min just stuck her tongue at him. Sehun turned and smiled again like a kid. He changed his expressions really fast, this kid. Seeing them could already makes me happy.

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Here you are! Kris hyung was looking for you! Where have you been?” A deep voice greeted us and it turns out to be Chanyeol. He came and pulled Sehun by collar. He didn’t realize I was there and when he turned a happy smile was plastered on his face. Aigoo, since when he never smile. Happy virus.

“Suzy! Waahh! I miss you!” there goes again the big-bar-hug-that-could-make-you-die.

“Chanyeol hyung! Stop it! You could suffocate her.” Really Sehun? you should realize it too when you hug me earlier.

“How my favorite girlfriend doing?” he squished my cheek while smiling. He can be creepy sometimes.

“Yah! Stop it! And I’m fine as you can see right now” I gave him my best smile. “Hyung! She is not your girlfriends. She is my noona” Sehun hugged my shoulder. Possessive Sehun.

“Go away Sehun, you looked gay” Jia mocked him. Sehun stuck his tongue at her which Jia also returned back.

“Chanyeol! I told you to find Sehun!” I know that voice, it was Kris and I could only sigh when I turned to look at him.

“Aigoo! It’s the face Kris” Fei smirked when seeing him.

Its not only him, behind him there was a bunch of idiot kids trailing and called themselves EXO. I never thought that could meet those kids this early morning. There were too noisy. When they approached us, I could hear whispers and murmurs from the other student that was passing through us.

Since high school, these kids never fail to create an attention. Well, they were famous and that’s why. We were like in the middle in the hallways and it was too crowded for this small reunion. I never wanted an attention. When these bunches of kids come, it feels like all the eyes were on us. Who doesn’t recognize EXO?

The famous idiots who is able to steal women hearts.

One of them succeeded in stealing mine.

I looked at them and accidentally my eyes met that guy. The person that I tried to avoid. I tried to forget about him after this morning but I fail to do so. Our eyes locked each other and we just stare with a hint of emotion in it.

Longing?

Guilty?

Love?

Hatred?

I don’t know. I looked away before I drown in his eyes and pretend to cough.

“Suzy! It’s been a while! I miss you!” another one. It was Baekhyun. He hugged me and soon all of the members hugged me one by one.

I was getting a little bit dizzy with them. From the corner of my eyes I can see him just standing there.

I bowed little to him and said “Hi again” which he replied, “Hi” We were awkward with each other and I could feel all my friends and the EXO kids were watching us.

 

***

Luhan POV
 

I sighed for the nth time. I just don’t know why. My mind is a wreck right now and I can’t even think straight. Luhan! You need to focus! She moved on. I think I should too. And it was my mistake too.

Why did I accept Jieun in the first place? I was so stupid.

What done is done. I can’t repeat anything anymore.

I drove to the college. I got a phone call from Sehun telling me to come to our usual hang out place. The cafeteria.

He told me something about go there as soon as I can so that I can see him for the last time before he gets killed by Kris. That maknae, there must be something he had done, and everything it does, it always results a trouble.

When I arrived there, I went to our place only to find Sehun being dragged by Kris who pulled him by the collar. “I don’t care! Go find my phone right now!” Kris said.

Let me guess, Sehun borrow his phone and he lost it. That so typical of Sehun. Last time he borrowed my iPad and he never returns it. Until now.

“But hyung! I did not lost it! I just put it there! And pooof! It’s missing !” Sehun begged while rubbing his hands together asking for forgiveness. And please insert a super cute puppy eyes please.

I went towards the group and sat there. “Sehun lost Kris’s phone right?” I asked Kyungsoo who was watching them. And of course with his owl eyes O.O

When will you lost that owl face Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo nodded his head.

I sipped my coffee while watching those two. Sehun was looking at me begging me to stop the raging dragon but I just stuck my tongue at him. Solve your own problem Sehunnie. Kris can be really scary when he is mad and we don’t want to interrupt anything. But only one thing that makes Kris weakened and that is cute things. He would never do anything about that thing. And lucky to Sehun because he is cute or else he would be beaten up right know.

“Ahhh! Hyung! I remember where I put it right now! Let me go, and I will take it right now!” Sehun begged. Kris shut his eyes and sighs. He let him go. “Go find it!”

Sehun quickly ran away. This maknae. We just hang out doing nothing and just talked about random things.

“Yah! Do you know? Jieun sunbae just moved!” I heard a group of students not far from our seat which I assume juniors gossiping rather loudly.

“OMMO! Is it true! Waah! Finally she’s gone! I really don’t like her in the first place.” One of the girls said. They were so into the conversation and I guess they didn’t know that I was listening to their conversation and I know that they boys heard too.

“True, because I really ship Suzy sunbae with Luhan sunbae, they were perfect before she come.” The other girls added.

I sigh. If only I could turn back that time.

I could sense that all 10 pairs of eyes were on me.  I looked up and I saw they were looking at me as if demanding an explanation from me. Lay, with his blank stare, Kris with his thick eyebrows and Kyungsoo with his O.O face.

“What?” I tried to act innocent.

“You know what, I demand an explanation” Suho said.

“It’s true, Jieun moved. She went to New York to study business since her mother told her to and she went there last week” I explained to them quickly.

I was expecting a reaction from but I heard nothing. Only silence. I looked at them and I can see Kai and Xiumin were smirking, Chen was wriggling his eyebrow, Chanyeol with his creepy smile, Lay, *sigh* he seems so out of space and again, Kyungsoo, no need to tell about that guy. You guess it.

The others too, I can see they can’t hide their smile upon the news I just told them. “So you broke up with her?!?!” Baekhyun asked excitedly. I shook my head.

“I don’t know, she doesn’t tell me everything about our relationship.” I can see they slumped they shoulder. I can see disappointment in their face. I know, they want me to break up with Jieun. They doesn’t like her in the first place.

“And I thought that you would be back together with Suzy noona!” Tao exclaimed while leaning towards Kris. I hate it when they bring this topic up.

“I told you guys, she was the one who broke up with me, I’m not leaving her,” I said. I’m not mad at her. I just gave up.

“But it’s your fault when you start dating with Jieun.” Suho said smartly.

That just shut me. I know I’m wrong. Maybe I date her because of pride and ego in me. I just can’t help it.

“Okay, I know I’m wrong, but can we just drop this subject please?” I rubbed my forehead. 

“Okay, anyway, where is Sehun? I thought he looked for my phone?” Kris asked.

“Do you really believe him hyung? He was just lying in order to run away. You should know that kid already.” Chanyeol said.

“AISSH this kid! I knew this already so that’s why I bought a new phone. I just want to scare that kid away.” Kris shrugged. I chuckled.

“I’m going to find that Sehun.” Chanyeol said and walked towards the campus.

“Think we should go to now.” We stand and walked away from the cafeteria.

Kai slung his arm around my shoulder and I give him a small smile. As we walked, I could hear girls squealing and all that kind. I don’t want to boast but that is what we actually hear every time we walked down the hallways. I was getting used to it anyway.

But what makes me wonder, why they never lost their voice. They do it everyday since I enter this college. I can see glimpse of Sehun and Chanyeol talking to the group of girls. We approached both of them and when I saw who they was I couldn’t say anything.

I was rooted to the place where I’m standing right now. It’s her. I never thought that we would meet again. Kai left my side to hug and all my friends hug her, everyone except me.

Crap! She saw me. Our eyes locked each other and I was staring her beautiful eyes that I can never get enough staring at.

She looked away first and I was also diverting my attention to nowhere, just not at her. “Hi again” she said and I simply replied “Hi”.

Ugggh, why were awkward with each other right now? The members look at us as if we were some kind of show.

“Anyway, I should be going now, nice meeting you guys” Suzy broke the silence and left after saying goodbye. I need to get away too. I need to calm my mind.

“I’m going to, see you guys later” I said and left them.