Remembering those days..

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

 


 

Suzy arrived a few minutes after her encounter with Luhan. She arrived at Seoul University. The place where she and Luhan studies, and along with their friends.

Suzy can’t believe it that she was a senior in her college right now. She never thought that she would end her college days just by the end of this year.

However for this time, she can’t celebrate her graduation day with Luhan anymore. If in high school, they celebrate it together, things are not going to be the same this time. She has been together with him since high school, because he happens to be in the same school with her.

Suzy chuckled remembering how shocked they both were when they meet again after she stepped on his foot.

 

:: Flashback ::

 

It was school day as usual. They were boring with boring teachers and boring subject.

Suzy was in her class playing with her pencil. She was an ace in the class so the teachers don’t really bother if she didn’t pay attention in class.

Suzy was really famous in her school, maybe because her bothers, used to be in the school and they were kind like kingka in school.

She would always scoffed when her friends or the students often called them handsome and have charisma or things like that.

‘Oh please, those idiots are kingka? Try to live with them and you will found out that they were nothing close to their descriptions. Always lazing around, pick their noses and fart everywhere. There’s nothing normal and cool about them’ that what she always said when they talk about her brother.

However, maybe it really runs in the family because even teachers like her brothers because they were also excellent in studies. That’s the reason why they were loved. It runs in the family because they have the brain. As simple as that.

Suzy put her pencil in between her nose and and making a weird face while trying to balance the pencil at the same time. Her friend, Min, who saw that at could only, shook her head at her childish friend. "Yah! Suzy-ah, don't you have any better to do than doing that? You look stupid."

Suzy dropped her pencil and looked boringly at her friend. "Give me a list what a fun thing to do right now." 

Min was thinking hard but nothing comes out. She shrugged blankly.

"See, now you can join me if you want" She said while putting back the pencil like before.

"No thanks, I rather listen to that old duck than doing that with you"

Suzy was focusing in balancing and she made the weird face again and hey eyes were crossed when she looked at the pencil.

"Okay, class, listen up! We have two new students here. They were from China and I want you to welcome them warmly okay." the teacher said and they were two reactions.

The girls were excited to see the new guy and from the boys,, well they have no interest.

"You can enter now." the teacher motioned and the new kids enter the class. The girls were squealing saying how handsome the guy is.

"Waahhhh! He was so handsome!"

"Aaahh! A cute guy! Maybe I should stop liking Nickhun oppa right now"

"No way! He is mine!" 

"I think I'm fallin in love" 

Meanwhile on the boys side,

"Dude! Is that a boy?" 

"hahaha he looks like a girl"

"He’s more pretty than my sister, I bet he had no d*ck"

"hahaha what a girl. Maybe we should start bully him."

Then a girl enter after the boy and they boy was whistling saying how pretty the girl were and the girls in the class just gave the new girl a dirty look. 

Suzy was busy with her pencil and she doesn't even pay any attention. "Bae Suzy! Stop playing with the pencil right now and please pay attention! We have new students here!"

All the attention was on Suzy and even the new students also looked at her. He chuckled seeing her attitude.

The new girl saw the boy chuckled and looked at where his attention was. She saw Suzy. The new girl seems to know something and she smirked.

While upon hearing his teacher yelling at her, Suzy dropped her pencil immediately and smiled innocently.

"Hehehe sorry sonsaengnim!" She bowed.

She draws her attention towards the new students and her eyes went like this O.O when she saw the boy, and maybe her jaw already dropped on the floor. The new boy was the one she saw in front of the cafe! Why would he be here? In her class?

Forgetting her manner, she said, "Yah! You kid? What are you doing here?"

"Bae Suzy! Watch your manner. He is new in here and just as I said before, be polite" the teacher shook his head. He knows that Suzy was straightforward, but sometimes she was too blunt.

"But saem, does he supposed to be in our class? I mean, did he jump grade or what?" the teacher chuckled.

"No Suzy, he is in your age. Maybe because he looked too young you would think that he jump grade right?"

Suzy just look at him.

"Anyway, mind introduce yourselves," The new student bowed,

"Ahnyeonghasseyo, I'm Luhan imnida. Please treat me well." Luhan bowed a 90 degree and smiled. Suzy swore that the glass and her eardrum would break hearing the squeal from the stupid dolphins in her class when he smiled. 

The girl also followed and bowed. "Yoona imnida, and I'm his twins." Yoona said.

This time, the boys whistled. 'Okay what! His twin? You've got to be kidding me! She looked like an angel and he, don't even want to start about him.' Suzy thought. 

"Ok Luhan, Yoona, both of you can take your sit at the back now." Suzy was staring at him non stop as he walked passed her.

He stopped right next to her and muttered, "You might be careful with your eyes, it might popped out soon," then he walked to his sit which only behind her. Suzy was shocked and turned to glare at him.

"Shut up!"

Yoona giggled seeing them. 'Maybe this is the girl Luhan always talks about' She thought when looking at Suzy. 

A weeks pass and Luhan makes friend to the EXO kids. Mind that I used 'kids', because they were like that.

It was unbelievable at first because the EXO group never take any new member no matter how many people wants to be in the group. It happens to be that Luhan was a close friend to EXO especially Sehun since they were kids, before he moved to China.

Now that the EXO reunite. Into one perfect root. A new world shall open up. Hahaha sorry, I get too carried away!

Back to the story, Luhan becomes famous since he was friends with the EXO. And for Suzy and Luhan, well they were always bickering and it was childish, both of them actually. Many girls want to get Luhan, but that would just be put on a waste. He never looks to any girls in there. But he does look at this particular girl.

 

Bae Suzy.

 

He seems to have interest in her. Everyone can see that he was interested in her and they can't argue about that.

Who doesn't like Suzy? She was lovable. It was impossible not to love her. Almost everyone in school that they always bickering with each other. As it said, they were the childish couple. No words more for that.

And if they heard or saw Suzy was catching Luhan or he was pulling her hair, there's nothing surprise in them anymore. Even the teachers don’t seem to mind when they were running in the hallways.

Called it fate or coincidence, Suzy, was happen to close to the EXO boys. This is practically because of Sehun. He really really really likes Suzy. Oh! Did I say really like? Yeah, he likes her, but not more than a noona.

Before Luhan came, Sehun would always follow her like a little dongsaeng does. He met her at first time, and the first thing he said to her was, "Noona, I like you! Can you be my noona?" yup.

He said it boldly with a little bit lisps. But he was cute though. And that is why EXO also close to Suzy, as Sehun literally drag her towards the group and introduce her as 'my noona'. Please add Sehun's excitement here. 

When Luhan came, the EXO boys and Yoona was actually excited to know that Luhan always bickering with Suzy. They seem to know that they were fated to be together. They just know it. This is what those 11 Cupid plus Yoona, try to do. They want both to be together. An item, a couple.

"Teacher, can I go out for a while?" Luhan raised his hand in the class and stood up.

"And where are you going Luhan?" the teacher turned. The teacher was known by his strictness and he really doesn’t like his students to go out from the class like that.

"Nature's call" he said and clutching his stomach. He makes this 'pain face'. The girls were chuckling at how cute he is.

Suzy rolled her eyes and make a weird face at him. He makes a face as if asking her, 'What are you looking at?'

Suzy seems to understand him, which she replied 'You're just a liar'.

'No I'm not!' funny, it seems like they were communicating but actually they not, they just look at each other.

This is what the call, telepathy. Little that both of them know, Yoona was always watching those two and she was quite amuse actually, because she was the only one that was able to do this telepathy with Luhan.

'Seems like Luhan had found his mate' Yoona smiled. 

'I know you're going to skip class, again!' She looked at him.

Luhan was about to reply but he was cut of by the teacher.

"Well, Luhan, why are you still here? Isn't that emergency? You may go now." The teacher said seriously. "Thanks saem." Luhan solute with two fingers and run away from the class.

Suzy rolled her eyes. She always knew that he was just trying to skip classes. She went back on focusing in the class. A few minutes passed and Luhan seems doesn't come back in the class.

'Thought so. I will make you get caught for skipping class, Luhan' she smirked.

"Saem!" she called from her seat.

"Can I go to the toilet?"

"Yes, you may go" The teacher simply said and went back teaching.

Yes, the teacher had this favoritism towards her. Not only him, but all the teachers too. What can we say, she was everyones' favorite.

She walked through the empty hallways, and found the fire escape exit. The door was slightly open, and she smirked. 'Gotcha!'

Suzy walked silently to the stairs and took out her phone and start recording. "As you can see right know, I will prove to you that the good boy Luhan was trying to skip class. You will be dead Luhan! Hahha" she said evilly while making an evil face.

She reached at the rooftop and true enough, there he was, sleeping. She went closer and took a good video of him. She went to his ear and as she looked at her phone camera and she start counting silently, "One, Two, three! GOTCCHHHAAAA!!!" she screamed loudly in his ear and he jump up from his seat.

Suzy was laughing hysterically at him. She was clutching her stomach while rolling at the floor. She doesn't really care how she looked right now because she was very satisfied. Her plan was working. Luhan was fuming.

"Yah! Do you want to die?"

"I don't care; I am dying in happiness anyway! Hahah this is precious! Wait until I post this on the school's web" she said showing her phones at him.

"Yah! Don't! Give me that!" Luhan said trying to take the camera back from her.

"No! Mehrong!" She stuck her tongue at him.

"Aissh!"

"Hahah I'm going to tell saem right now that you're skipping class! Ciao!" She wants to walk away but he pulled her back.

"You wouldnt dare to" He provoked.

"Watch me!"

"Find! Go and tell him, and then you will be dead because I know you were not to supposed to be here too right? It's the same as you skipping class!" he cleverly stated which left Suzy dumbfounded.

'Damn! He is so slick!'

"So? You're saying?" Luhan smirked, seeing victory in his side.

"And why you come here missy? Do you miss me huh?"

Suzy scoffed. "What? Why would I miss you?"

"You know, this place is secluded, nobody can here us" Luhan walked slowly towards her which then she slowly walked backwards to keep her distance from him.

"Y-y-y-Yah! What are trying to do?" she walked backwards again.

"You just take a high risk by coming here, you know, because I might you. And the best part is, nobody is going to hear us. Isn't that awesome!" Luhan smirked darkly.

He was dying inside. Trying his best not to laugh. Seeing her scared expressions was too precious. If only he had his camera with him right now, he would take this moment for his memory.

"D-d-dont!" she stuttered while pushing his chest. She was trapped in between the wall and his body. Suzy flinched when he put both his arms beside her head.

"Y-y-yah!!" Suzy was trembling; she could not take it anymore.

At that moment, Luhan could not contain his laughter anymore "BUAAHHAHAHA" That was so funny seeing her expressions. Too cute to be true.

"Fine! I let you win this time!" Suzy crossed her arms.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but that was funny!" he laughed again while sat on the bench.

"Fine! I guess we're even now." she sat beside him. Suzy looked at his happy face when he laughed. He just like a kid. She was smiling seeing the smile in his face.

"What are you looking at? I'm handsome and I know it!" Luhan sang the song.

"tch, arrogant kid!" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going" Suzy stood to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the class. Why?"

"Can't you stay here with me? Please!" Luhan said with his puppy eyes.

"Are you telling me to skip classes with you?"

"Yes please!"

Suzy sighed. "Fine" she sat back.

They talked and laughed a lot the small things. They were spending their times together until school ends. Yoona and EXO were trying to find them all day but they simply couldn't find them. Little that they know, their plan on getting the two together is slowly working. Because Suzy and Luhan was getting closer since that day.

 

:: End of flashback ::

 

She remembered those sweet memories. If only that would stays last forever. She remembered when they walked into the college as sophomore. She takes a deep breath and walked in to the college. She tried to forget the memories and starts a new day.

 


Just for the flashbacks... Enjoy it!