Avoiding each other

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

 

 

 

Luhan sighed for the nth time. He was really stressed up with another argument he had with Suzy. He just can't stop thinking about it. He missed her, so much. All the way to his apartment, he just can't stop thinking about her, about them. 

As soon as he arrived, he parked the car in the parking lot and went to the lift. He pressed the code in his house and went into his house. He was feeling headache. His head was throbbing. Luhan went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Just when he want to go to the living room, suddenly the side lamp on the table beside the sofa is .

Luhan could not help but jumped slightly from where he was standing. He totally lost all his cool. 

"Hi! Miss me?"

"Wh--wh--what are you doin' here?!"

 

 

 

 

GUESS WHO?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Relax baby bro! Why you look so pale like you just saw a ghost? Am I too pretty?" Yoona flips her hair dramatically, just like a diva.

Luhan just rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here, noona?" Luhan called her by the nickname. It's the nickname that both would randomly called each other.

Actually, Luhan was older than Yoona by one minute though, but they like to change their role. Yoona raised one of her eyebrow and give Luhan 'seriously-dude?' look.

"What?" Luhan asked and plopped himself on the couch beside her.

"You know you look pathetic right now. Tell me what happened?" Yoona saw how red his eyes and his nose right now.

Nobody has seen this side of him. He would never let anyone see his state right now. Luhan sighed and palmed himself.

"Nothing" he replied shortly.

"Lulu, I come here because I feel something wrong. I feel sad, it's like my heart is crying. Please," She pleaded softly. She really cared at her brother, when he hurt, she would felt it too. That was some kind bonding that twin had but the siblings don't. Special bonding. They shared their mother's womb for 9 months, what else they don’t share?

Yoona knows this too well, only one reason why her twins like this. This has to do with Suzy.

She knows how he was really in love with her.

She knows how Luhan really cared for Suzy.

She also knows that Suzy was his first love.

And Yoona knows really well how Luhan's heart really broken when they broke up.

Not that she only knows it, she felts it.

"We fought. Again. " He started.

"Fought? Do you guys meet each other?"

"Not that we planned it though" he said shortly.

"I don't know why, after the broke up, after one year, I decided to talk to her about me and her. I tried to explain to her, but I failed to do so. I don't have enough courage to. I can't. I just can't" Yoona could only sighed hearing this from her twin.

Their relationship is just too complicated. She never understands them. She never will.

"She was like a stranger. WE are like strangers. She changed, or I think she changed."

Yoona listens to him carefully, she never interrupt him. "Yoong, I miss her" he whispered and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Yoona caressed her brother's hair softly. "I know Lu. So what are up to now?"

Luhan just shrugged. "I don't know. Nothing"

Yoona sighed again. Her brother looked like pathetic right now. He looked like he had no point in living anymore. She doesn't want to let that happen. Enough for her to see his miserable state for one year and she couldn't bear to watch it for 2 years.

She needs a plan.

And she knows really well who is the great mastermind in matchmaking these two lovebirds.

The maknae Oh Sehun.

She needs to work with that kid as soon as possible.

 

***

 

It's been almost a week since Luhan and Suzy talked to each other after the fight that night. If earlier this year they still can meet and have a light conversation, this time it was worse. They started to avoid each other and always find a way to escape. Just like this morning.

“Morning” Min greeted Suzy when she saw her coming from the hallway. They were at the cafeteria, waiting for their classes to start. Min frowned seeing the sad look on Suzy’s face.

*Is something wrong?* she just shook the thought away and waved at Suzy.

Suzy returned with a weak wave and walked towards Min. Just when she sat at their table, she could hear Jia and Fei were bickering in Chinese.

“No! There is no way Edward is hotter than Jacob! With that bulky muscle Jacob had! Just EWWWW!”

“No! Jacob is far better than Edward! That pale face did not suit Edward at all.”

Suzy could make out what they were saying about. Of course she knows it, she has been friend with them for so long and they kinda thought her the language. And one of the reasons she knows Chinese was probably she used to date a guy that used to grew up in China. That’s why.

“Okay! Okay! I think there is mistake in there!” Min interrupts. Both Fei and Jia turned to Min along with Suzy.

“And why is that?” Jia crossed her arms while raising her eyebrow.

“THE WHOLE STORY WAS A MISTAKE!” Min said dramatically.

“And why are you saying that?” Fei said. She obviously didn’t like people judging her favorite series.

“Oh please, do you really believe that vampire and werewolf would be fighting over an antisocial and low self esteem girl?” Min raised an eyebrow. She never likes the series from the start. Saying it was illogical and all that.

“Whatever, that was fiction is for.” Jia said.

“Exactly!” Fei exclaimed. They just realized that Suzy was really quite throughout the discussion about the twilight thing.

“Hey sweetie! Why are you so quite huh?” Jia slung her arms around her.

Suzy could only return a weak smile at her. “Nothing.” She replied.

Just then Yoona come and sits with them. “Hey girls.” She greeted and at the same time she looked at Suzy, she tried to read her expressions.

Well, from the look, she looked sad and she seems out of place. Suzy sighed and looked around as she tried to ease her mind.

She looked out from the window and it shows the college park

 

where mostly the place for the students to hang out with their cliques.

There were some students laughing together, sat on a blanket, playing guitar, and there were also some couples cuddling without a care that there a people watching.

Suzy smiled weakly at that sight.

She remembers how she always sat in between Luhan’s leg when they were hanging out at the park with the rest of EXO member along with Min, Fei, Jia and sometimes Yoona.

Lay would be playing the guitar with Chen the dancing machine dancing around. And they would hear the cousins bickering. Sehun and Min just can’t meet; they would always find a topic to fight about.

All that was just a memory, and when she was about to turn around, her eyes locked with someone she was avoiding just now.

When she saw him she quickly turned to the girls. “I need to go to the restroom right now. See you guys later.” She stands up and without waiting for their reply she just left.

The girls were confused.

Meanwhile from the hallway, there was EXO walking towards the cafeteria. The boys’ presence could easily be notified because they were very loud.

Well, not all of them, there was this one particular boy that was really quite all along and didn’t make any effort to join their friends.

Luhan was looking glum and he really quite and not become his usual playful side. Chanyeol come to him and slung his arms around him.

“Ayo man! What’s up with you? Are on your PMS? Cheer up a bit!” Chanyeol playfully shake Luhan’s shoulder and start to make a weird faces. No one can stop this happy virus.

“I’m okay!” He replied shortly.

Just when he looked up, his eyes meet with Suzy’s dark orbs.

He stayed rooted and stopped walking.

Chanyeol beside him noticed his shocked face and looked questioningly at him. “What’s wrong dude?”

“I got to go. Bye” he said and walked away.

The rest of members stopped playing and turned to look at Luhan’s retreating figure. “What’s up with him?” Xiumin asked.

Chanyeol just shrugged, “I don’t know, he just went off like that.” 

Sehun looked at his hyung and he knows that something is wrong with him. But he just shrugged it off.

He started to walk again and spotted the table where the girls occupied. “Oh noona--” he stopped when Suzy started to walk away to the opposite site where Luhan goes. *Okay, now this is weird* Sehun looked at where Luhan and Suzy went.

“Hi gorilla” He said boringly and sat next to Min.

“Hey Chimpanzee” Min retort back.

They all sat at the table and soon the table is full of people.

“So where did Luhan go?” Yoona asked she didn’t see her twin with the boys.

“Same as you” Kai shrugged, “where did Suzy noona goes?”

“Something is wrong with them” Min turned serious.

“Thank you for being observant and just notice it now, gorilla” Sehun rolled his eyes.

Min scowled at her ‘favorite’ cousin’s sarcastic remarks.

“So, you guys know what happens to them? They still talked last week.” Jia cut in before the cousins start their fight again.

“I don’t know. Something must happened causing them to be like this, because before this they don’t avoid each other.” Chanyeol turned to Sehun, waiting for the younger ones for his response.

“What? Don’t look at me! I’m not their messenger.” Sehun throws his hand in air with his innocent face.

“Who knows, aren’t you Suzy noona’s dog?” Tao mocked him.

“I’m not her dog!”

“Yes you are!” Min butted in. “You followed her everywhere she goes!”

“No!” Sehun shouted at her and thankfully Kris gets in between before those two started pulling their hairs.

“Stop! Can’t you guys stop fighting for a while! We’re talking about our friends right now!”

“HE/SHE STARTED IT!” They both screamed, pointing at each other.

Kris rubbed his temple. “It really hard to deal with these kids!”

“Okay you guys, stop it.” Yoona said. “Luhan told me that he had fought with her last weekend.” She continued.

Now every attention was on her. “They fought? Again?” D.O widened his eyes. If it is not wide enough.

“Aigoo, I can’t understand these two, really. They are complicated.” Chen sighed.

“Wait, I’m confused, how they meet in weekend?” Lay asked after he went out from his dazed.

“That’s what confused me too!” Yoona answered.

“Ahhhhh!!” Sehun blurted. Now all eyes turned to him. “What now, maknae?” Fei rolled her eyes.

“Kekeke it was part of my plan actually. I left them alone.” Sehun said proudly. “Proceed” Kris said coolly.

“Well, I was out with hyung to drink my bubble tea!!! Yum~~~~” Sehun stopped and smiled dreamily at his bubble tea.

“OH SEHUN!” All of them screamed at him.

“Okay! Okay! Aisssh, you guys never let me have my bubble tea loving.” He grumbled. “Well, we met Suzy noona and as a smart person I am, I asked both of them to watch movie then I ditched them to let them have their ‘date’. But I didn’t expect things like this to happen. I thought they would make up.” Sehun pouted.

“We understand you maknae. I would like to see they make up already, because I can’t watched them, looking sad like that. They like other person.” Suho comforted him.

“Guys, I have a plan!” Jia said loudly.

“What?” they all asked.

“Come closer!” she motioned her fingers and all of them scooted closer.

They were all nodding and grinning. They all sat back normally after the discussion.

“Hopefully this plan going to work.” Kai rubbed his hands together.

“Anyway I’m hungry! Gorilla! Buy me food!” Sehun rubbed his stomach and tugged Min’s arm. She was ignoring him at first but groaned when he couldn’t stop pestering her.

“Fine! Fine! Let’s go you pig!” Min stands and tugged his ear.

“Aww! Gorilla! Not the ear!” Sehun slapped her hands away like he was swatting a fly. The rest just shook their head.

The cousins are actually really close and that’s why they were like that.


Okay... I'm so sorry for the long delay... I guess it's not to late to wish you guys a MERRY KRISMAS?? kekeke

This is my late christmas gift to you guys...

I just want to thank to those who reads my story!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!