Shopping with the little kid

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Luhan could sense the awkward atmosphere around him. Both of them were not talking to each other. This is irony.

It was as if the history repeated again but then there is still something off with this kind of situation. He sat in front of her, she sat at the same seat that she would always take when they had they date a few years ago. It was all the same, they would take about all the silly things they did, when her hands used to be in her hands all the time. When they would gaze into each others’ eyes without need of word to describe it.

Luhan cleared his throat and decided start the conversation between them. He can’t stand to this kind of silence. It would silently kill him. “Sooo...” he trailed his voice, not sure whether to ask this or not. “Are you with Soohyun right now?” he tried his best not sounding like he really cares about it.

“Soohyun? Naah... we’re just friend” This time Suzy tried her best make it sound casual. She was kind of surprised when he asked that question. *He was acting like he even cares again* Suzy sighed silently.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Suzy blurted and even she was surprised by that. It’s seems like she just blurted out her thought. *Are you crazy, Bae Suzy? Why you asked him that kind of question. Stupid lousy mouth* she cursed and bowed her head.

Luhan tilted his head. He was surprised actually, didn’t thought she would ask that. “What if I said I am?” Luhan bravely asked. It’s true that his heart still hurt when he saw her with other man. He just said it to see her reaction. Well, he kinda regret what he just said but he can’t do anything to take his words back.

Much to his delight, her face was obviously showed that he was surprised by his question.

“You—you—are kid—kidding right?” She stuttered while tried to laugh. She doesn’t know what kind of reaction to give.

His answer was beyond her imagination. She doesn’t know what kind of feelings that she has right now, happy? Relieved? *Don’t be so sure about yourself, Suzy* Suzy looked at him in the eyes, searching for the answer.

He looked her dark brown orbs. Then he let out a small laugh, “Yes, of course.”

Honestly, Suzy hope that he didn’t lie. She hopes that he can admit that he really jealous just like he always admits it when they were still dating. She hopes that he can act possessive and protective on her again.

Sehun always had the ability to come in the right timing. Just then he came and went to sit next to Suzy. He was too smart to detect this kind of awkwardness in the air. He was called Sehun for nothing.

Just when he went to add the sugar in his coffee, he already a great plan in his head.

 

 


 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

“So noona, me and Luhan hyung were planning on shopping afterwards.” I didn’t get to finish my word, because my ‘great’ hyung just need to interrupt me, “Did we?” he asked innocently.

Shut up hyung, I’m doing this for you.

Still, he doesn’t know what kind of plan I have in my head. If I tell him, he surely would not agree on this. I gave him the look and turned back to noona.

“What I was saying it, yes, we have planning on shopping. You know, Kai hyung’s birthday just around the corner. And noona, you know yourself if we didn’t get the present to that brat.”

That is so true, Kai hyung really is a if we didn’t get him the present on his birthday. Last year when Lay hyung forgot to buy him the present for his birthday, Kai hyung was on strike and didn’t talk to Lay hyung and he didn’t even help him handling the dance club. Poor Lay hyung because he needs to handle it alone and then Kai kept mentioning his forgotten present. Lay hyung better not forgot again this year.

“Shoot! How can I forget about his birthday!” Luhan hyung slapped his forehead.

Seriously hyung, you too? I think you’re thinking about Suzy noona too much.

“Hyung! Kai hyung would be really upset if he knows that you forget about his birthday.

“He wouldn’t know if you didn’t tell him and don’t dare to talk to him about it. Shut your mouth maknae.” He threatened him.

“And what did I get for shutting my mouth?” I asked him.

“You just don’t do it for free right?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Everything in this world is not free, my lovely hyung.”

“Fine” he rolled his eyes.

“Anyway noona, do you want to come with us?” I asked hoping she could come with us.

There is no way my plan is going to work if she didn’t come with us. Suzy noona seems contemplated to agree with us. I need her to come with us. “Please noona?” I put my best puppy eyes. She looked at me and she heaved a sigh. “Okay”

“Yaaayy!” I hugged noona.

Luhan hyung just looked at me dirtily. What hyung? I’m awesome and I know it.

 


 

No one’s POV

“So you drive today?” Luhan asked as they were outside the cafe. “Nope” Suzy shook her head.

“That would be easier, let’s go.” Sehun interrupt and pulled Suzy towards Luhan’s car.

“Hyung! Ppali!” he shouted at Luhan who was coming towards the slowly.

“Have some patience brat!” He retorted back. He pushed the button to unlock the car and Sehun instantly pushed Suzy to the passenger seat beside the driver’s seat.

“Yahh! Sehun-ah, you should seat in front. Let me sit at the back.” Suzy was about to get out from her seat but Sehun just pushed the door close and went to the back. “Nu’uh noona, I want to sit behind. It’s not that you never sat on that seat before noona,” Sehun said.

“But now it’s different”

“Nothing changed, noona.”

Suzy was about to say something but decided not to since Luhan already went inside the car. He started the engine and drove the car to the shopping mall. Throughout the driving, both Luhan and Suzy did not talk to each other and the one that would only make the conversation is only Sehun.

He was the only one that would ask this and that. Suzy would always secretly take a glance at Luhan when he was focusing in the road.

She would notice that he would sometimes press his lips together to form a thin line and he would bit his upper lips. That was his habit when he is driving. Suzy knew it well. Some things never really change.

They finally arrived after it seems like a dreadful hour inside the car. Well, only for Luhan and Suzy.

“Let’s go noona” Sehun pulled Suzy hands and Suzy let him lead the way.

Luhan was left behind. Sehun would pull Suzy here and there while totally forgetting about his Luhan hyung. Luhan seems like he would just the third party that interrupt their ‘date’. He really did nothing and just followed behind them.

“What did you even include me if you would only want to go shopping with your noona! Aisshhh! This brat!” Luhan grumbled to himself. He doesn’t want to admit that he was jealous of Sehun because he got Suzy’s attention.  

Sehun was acting like a little kid. Suzy was the one that followed him whenever he wanted to go. It was as if taking a care of little kid.

After seems like they walked into every store in the shopping mall, Sehun pouted his lips at Suzy, “Noona, I’m hungry, let’s go eat”

Luhan rolled his eyes. He can’t stand to this boy’s aegyo. He really need some punch.

“Okay, let’s go. What do you want to eat?” Suzy asked.

“Anything” he said giddily and walked away with her.

They were walking but they stopped when they realised Luhan is not with them. Sehun turned and saw Luhan just stand there doing nothing. “Hyung, what are doing? Let’s go!”

“Oh now you realize I’m with you all along?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. He sounded jealous. Suzy laughed seeing Luhan was being sulking by himself.

“Of course hyung, because you are the one that going to pay for our lunch.” Sehun said boldly. “BWOH? Yahh!” He was about to hit him in the head but Sehun just beat him by saying, “I’m going to tell Kai hyung~~~” He blackmailed him.

“Just this once, brat. Let’s go” he said. Sehun smirked. “I love you hyung!”

“Shut up, kisser” He rolled his eyes.

 Sehun pulled both of them to his favourite restaurant. They ordered their food and sat at the corner where there are not a lot people there. Sehun sat beside Luhan where they sat in front of Suzy.

“Hyung, I want your phone.” He searched Luhan’s phone in his pocket. “What are you trying to do huh?”

“I want to play the game. I want to put my high score in there.”

“Aissh, here, and don’t lose it like what you did to Kris’s phone.”

“Aye aye captain!” he saluted him. Sehun was busy playing the games, trying to beat the high score when the food arrived. He was too occupied with playing and he didn’t even realise that the food arrived. Luhan thanked the waiter and began to eat.

“Yah, maknae-ah, stop playing and eat your food. I don’t want my money to go on a waste” Luhan said. Sehun make a face at him and start to eat.

Luhan saw that Suzy didn’t eat her food yet. “Suzy, why don’t you eat your food?” Luhan asked concernedly, his tone was softer this time.

Sehun could only scoffed seeing his hyung. *And he said he doesn’t care about her anymore. Tch... hyung, you at lying.*

“I don’t know it has chicken it.” Suzy said, playing with her food.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. “If that so, just orders another food.” Luhan said.

“But, this should not go on waste.” Suzy replied.

“Who said this going to go on waste? We have this pig here, he can eat it.”

“Hyung!”

Luhan takes the food and put it in front of Sehun. “Eat this,”

“Gladly, but why hyung?”

“Just don’t ask to much, and you, just order another food” Luhan said more like ordered her too. He suddenly becomes uptight and serious.

“But I—“

“No but! Just order another food.” He snapped. Suzy and Sehun were both shocked seeing Luhan suddenly snapping at her.

 


 

Suzy’s POV

I was shocked seeing his snapping at me. But I know why he suddenly become this uptight, I have allergy on chicken.

There was one time that I accidently eat soup that has chicken in it and as a result, let just say, I was stuck in hospital for 3 days. It was severe because I nearly died due to the blockage in my throat.

Until then he was worried sick for me and always be cautious when taking his food for me. Until now, he still cared for me.

I was a bit happy seeing him still remembering some things about me and still worried about me.

But why do you do that?

Why you still acting like you actually care for?

Like you actually worried for me?

You are making this hard for me to forget about you if you keep doing this Luhan-ah.

Please stop this. I bowed my head down. “I’m sorry, I will just order another food.”

Luhan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “I’m sorry too, for snapping at you, it just that, I don’t want you to be sick again” he said slowly.

“Why hyung? Why noona can be sick?” Sehun asked innocently, he looked so lost.

“Suzy has allergy on chicken. Remember last 2 year she has to go to the hospital because of this” Luhan said.

“Ohh! Yeah I remember now! Noona, just listen to Luhan hyung, order another food, and let me eat this.” Sehun beamed adorably at me. I sighed, “Alright.”

I can’t negotiate anything anymore. I know Luhan, when he said go, he will said go. There’s nothing will stop him. The atmosphere becomes tense after that. I wait until my food arrived and we ate silently.

Luhan become more silent and more serious. Sehun just looked at me questioningly but I just shrugged.

 


 

Sehun’s POV

I can sense that Luhan hyung become more serious. I looked at Suzy noona which then she just shrugged. I seriously don’t know what to do with this hyung. At a second, he act like he doesn’t really care, then after a few second, he acts like a psycho freak.

This hyung has really has some serious issue.

It was obvious that his still care about Suzy but his pride and ego was too big for him to admit it. So I think I think I should my job to ease this tense atmosphere.

“Hmmmm! Check one, check two” I cleared my throat loudly enough for both of them to turn their attention at me.

“What is it now maknae?”  Luhan hyung rolled his eyes at me.

“Hyung, noona, let me ask you a question.”

“What is it Sehun-ah?” Suzy asked sweetly.

“Just don’t ask anything stupid.” Luhan hyung retorted.

Can you shut up for a while hyung?

“Well, what the ghost said to the bee?” I asked.

“I don’t know, boo?” Suzy noona said. I shook my head, “Hyung? Your answer?”

I turned to Luhan hyung who showed no interest in here.

“You’re stupid”

“HYUNG! Please be more serious!”

“What? I’m being serious”

“Okay Sehun-ah, what is the answer?” Suzy noona asked.

“The answer is--- BOO-BEES!” I said and Suzy noona was surprised by my answer but laugh anyway. But Luhan hyung just need to slap the back of my head,”Oucch! HYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

“Stop learning the dirty jokes from Chanyeol. He does not any good to you.” He said. Well, where he knows that? Chanyeol hyung really thought me that joke.

“Okay, another one, what is Bruce Lee’s favourite drink?”

Luhan hyung just shrugged, where Suzy noona looked at me with interest. “What is it?”

“It’s WATTTARRR!” I said while imitating Bruce Lee’s famous saying. Suzy noona laughed at me, but Luhan hyung, -_-'.

“Har har, so funny maknae, i’m dying because it was sooo funny” He said in sarcasm. you hyung. But at least I tried to ease the tension between us.

“Okay, here’s another one, why did Cinderella got kicked off the football team?”

“Because she ran away from the ball” Both of them answered at the same time.

“Not fair! Why do you know the answer?” I pouted, they team up against me. I hate it.

“Well, try to find other lame jokes, maknae-ah, that was old. Everyone knows it” Luhan hyung said without looking up and continue eating his food.

“Okay, how about this, “Why is the ocean blue?”

“Why?” Suzy noona asked.

“Because all the fish go blu blu blu” I imitate the fish mouth.

“Aigooo, so cute” Suzy noona pinched my cheek and I smiled.

I turned to see Luhan hyung reaction and he just gave me are-you-serious look. You are just jealous hyung. 

 


 

I didn't know it would turn out so long, I hope you guys okay with it... kekeke sorry!

Anyway, enjoy it