Orientation

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

“The last group I will only put two people since there were not many people left. Last group, Bae Su Ji and Luhan”

As soon as Mr. Kim announced the group Luhan and Suzy widened their eyes.

“WHAT?!”

The whole class turned silence.

They never expect them to be in the same group. Of course, how awkward seeing them together again. They awkward couple looked each other awkwardly.

“Yes, I’m putting both of you together and no argument for that. Now please sit down. I’m going to give you guys a brief info”

Both of them sat without a word.

“ Good. Now the junior already gathered at the hall and you guys need to be there.” Mr. Kim explained.

Some other students already smirking, knowing what they will do to the freshmen.

“Jung Daehyun! I know that look! Don’t ever try to be mean to the juniors. They just new kid.” Mr. Kim sighed.

“Wae? We were like that too when we were freshmen. Plus our senior is meaner than we are! The traditions must go on!” Daehyun, the Busan boy retorted in his Busan accent. The other classmates high five him.

“Whatever boys” Mr. Kim shook his head.

He soon started his class.

 


 

Suzy's POV

 

After Mr. Kim class, we were called to guide the freshmen. It was the orientation week and I have gone through this time too. And I can only say that the seniors were really mean during my time. I don’t really mind guiding the students but the only problem was why I’m paired with him?

This is just awkward.

As we walked to the hall, I felt a presence beside me.

I looked and saw him walking next to me.

"I remember when we first enter this college." Luhan smiled. Just like this morning.

He tucked his hands in his pocket. Something that he would casually do and I always called that as an old school pose. Ahhh, that memories. It was good until it lasted.

I returned him the smile, "Yes, and I had to admit, the seniors are scary too." I replied.

I think that was the longest word I ever said to him. I was really being cautios when talking to him, so that I wouldn't make anything stupid.

"Right, and you were the one who gets the best treatment, just because your brother were Nichkhun hyung, Wooyoung hyung and Kibum hyung." he frowned.

I rolled my eyes, "Said by the one who always get attention by the female senior. I remember one time when BoA sunbae even ask for your number. It was absurd; really, you were junior at that time." I shook my head.

Really, this was the ever longest conversation we ever had. We never talked this long before. For me, it was more than enough. I don't know, after all this year, we were awkward with each other and barely talked. Simply because I'm still in love with him. But I know I can't be selfish, I have to let him go. And I will try to open up to him as best I can.

"And you were jealous" he simply said.

"And you were too." I said and we both laughed at our childish act a few years ago.

It's been a while, I heard his laugh, and see his genuine smile. I know I sounded selfish, but I glad to see his smile for me.

'Don't put a high expectations, Suzy, he's taken and you should move on'.

That I always reminded myself.

 


 

Luhan's POV

 

It's been a while since I heard her laughter. She was pretty, no, beautiful.

And she was mine.

 

Was.

 

But I'm glad I can claim this girl is mine before. Am I too selfish if I say I still want this girl to be mine? Yeah, maybe I am. I can't date two girls at a time, and maybe she doesn't have any feelings for me anymore.

But for right now, let me selfish, I want to enjoy this precious moment with her.

"I love your laugh. Please don't lose it" I said soon after our laughter died down.

I looked at her sincerely. She was taken aback but I can see her blushed.

Seems like not all about her changed. But I know that both of us were putting a wall between us. Both do not want to get too comfortable, because we both know, maybe we will drown and make the same mistakes.

Iwas the last one to arrive, along with Suzy.

The other class was already there, I can see Suho and Chanyeol. So, the other class is joining the orientataion too. The juniors were lining up and were listening to our head counselor.

"Okay, we will leave this to the seniors since all the seniors are already arrived. This is the seniors that will guide you guys through this orientation. If there is something wrong, just refers to them"

He said and left as all to the students.

 


 

No one's POV

 

As soon as all the seniors arrived almost all the students' attention were on their seniors. What should we say, the seniors from the art department were majority pretty and handsome boys.

The girls could not help giggling and smiling seeing their handsome sunbae. Just like a little girl having crush. Typical.

"OMG! I don't know our senior is so handsome!" One of them squealing in her group of friends.

"Yes, I'm attracted to that tall guy! I can't take my eyes off of him when he entered"Another one said.

"Aww, but that blonde guy is handsome too!"

"There, that sunbae that was smiling was cute too!"

They were busy giggling and when Luhan entered the hall, seem like all the girls were swoon by him.

"Omo! The last sunbae that just come in is so handsome! He was cute!"

"Neh! I like him already!".

Among the group,  was this group of girl that claim themselves as Ace of Angels. Lame. I know that LOL.

They were once a queenka in their high school. If the thought they will become campus queenka, they're obviously can only dream for it.

It's incredible that they get to the same college again. Simple, just because they have the money.

"Ji min, do you know who was the last one entered the hall?" Choa,

one of the girls asked her friend.

Ji min

could only shrugged, "how am I supposed to know. They are all seniors and that's all I know, why are you asking that anyway?"

Choa smirked, "You know why"

"Oh my! I know that face Choa, are trying to flirt with our sunbae? Are you crazy?" Ji Min widened her eyes. Choa looked her innocently. 

"What's going on here?" Mina asked.

 

MINA was an ullzzang before she debut )

"Choa is eyeing that guy" Ji Min pointed at Luhan.

"And you know when she eyed that guy, she gets what she wants," Ji min continued.

Mina looked at the guy that Ji Min just point at. "Fat chance" Mina shook her head.

Now everyone in their group turned to her, "Why?" Chanmi, the maknae asked.

"You see the girl beside him, the tall and straight black hair?" Mina pointed with . She pointed at Suzy who stand next to Luhan. "That is his girlfriend, and mind you, they are dating for more than three years now." Mina added.

Choa pouted, seeing her chances flew away.

"And how do you know that info?" Seolhyun asked.

"It's here, I just looking for the college information in this college website and then I saw this poll. It was created by the students here. The poll was for the prom night and both of them were voted the favorite couple." Mina explained while showing her phone.

The other girls just look at her weirdly. "That poll just lame. Who was that insane enough to create that poll? What's next? The worst student in college?" Ji Min said.

"Actually, it's there too" Mina beamed.

"Why do you even have time to search for that? You are weird girl!" Choa said.

"I didn't, I accidentally saw that" Mina defended.

Choa ignored her and busying herself looking at Luhan.

Yup.

That girl has a crush on him. She smirked, she will do anything to get his attention. What she wants, she gets it.

 

Soon, when the students were left to their seniors, they quickly ordered them to run to the college field.

"Stand properly, and I want all of you to have some respects to us," Daehyun, said.

The students were told to stand in line.

"I don't know they can be really scary!" Hyejeong, whispered to Ji Min.

"What are you girls talking at the back there? Stop talking!" Kyuhyun shouted at the girls.

"Don't shout at the girls, you are too mean," Hyuna said Kyuhyun just smirked, "That's the best part" Hyuna just rolled her eyes.

The seniors are talking about all the rules and things that they should now. Through the orientation, Luhan didn't do all the talking and just let the others do it. Same goes with Suzy. Although throughout the orientation he could saw some of the boys were checking out on her.

Luhan could not deny that he was jealous. It was like an automatic reflex for him. When she was not watching, he would give glare to those boys who were looking at her.

The boys, of course looked away because they didn't want to mess with the senior.

It was time to rest and they let the freshmen to have some rest. Suzy fanned herself. The weather was so hot and they even forced the juniors to stand in the middle of the field. But Suzy has gone through that too. The only difference was Luhan was there with her at that time.

"Here" a bottle of water was held in front of her.

She looked up and saw Luhan was the one who was holding the water. She thanked him and took the water bottle.

"I can see you have fanboys over there" Luhan sat beside her at the bleachers. He showed the group of boys that was waving at her. Trying to flirt huh?

"Please, like you don't have one, see over there, the girls wouldn't stop looking at you. Who am I talking too" Suzy rolled her eyes.

 

"This is awesome!" Chanyeol come and sat beside Luhan. Both of them looked at Chanyeol weirdly.

 

"Wae?" Luhan asked.

"Seeing both of you talked. It's been a while," he said with a smile that never leaves his face. Luhan and Suzy pretend to cough and awkwardly avoid each other's eyes.

The awkward moment when Chanyeol still doesn't know that he just makes the situation becomes awkward.

Both Luhan and Suzy were trying their best to avoid the topic but he just brought that up.

Good job Chanyeol. Add sarcastic tone here.

"Well, I gotta to go and show the juniors the way around the college. Bye!" Chanyeol and his creepy smile.

 

Silence.

 

"Well we should go too" Luhan said and stood.

"Yes" Suzy said trying not to sound that she was stuttering.

 

All this while, there is one particular person that was busy watching the couples.

It was Choa. "See, there is no way you are beating Suzy sunbae. She was tall, pretty and she was nicest between all of them. So stop dreaming on getting Luhan sunbae, would you?" Ji Min saw that Choa was eyeing the couple on the bleachers.

"Who are kidding? It's me! Park Cho Ah! I get what I want."

"Whatever, I don't want to get involved in this" Ji Min gave up.

After the rest time, finally the juniors were divided group by group to look around the college area. And guess which group Choa is in?

Yup.

Luhan and Suzy's group. How cliche.

So they tour around the college and during the tour, Choa was trying her best to walk as close as she can to Luhan. She even tries to walk beside him. And ask all those kind of questions, just to get his attention.

That b*tch! Sorry, I got carried away.

But the great part is, Luhan doesn't care anything about her. Take that!

"So this is where you will be sitting from now on. You guys will be in this class until you are accepted to the major you wanted." Luhan explained.

 "Is there any questions you want to ask? Before we leave?" Suzy asked.

One of them raised her hands, "May I know what major are you in?"

"As all you know, we from art department. Both of us major in singing, if that is what you're wondering off" Suzy smiled.

She indeed could steal thousands of guys’ heart with her smile.

"Anything else?" Luhan asked. "If there is nothing left, we should go on. Good luck and I hope we will see again" he continued.

Both of them bowed and the entire junior thanked them.

Choa entered the class and saw her other friends. "Have you decided what you want to major in?" Mina asked. "Of course, I want major in arts."

"But isn't that the most difficult department to go in? The students who got accepted must really have talent to be in there" Seolhyun pouted.

"I can play bass, I should practise so that I can pass the audition. Are you girls in?" She asked. The other just shrugged.

They just followed as along as they together. They really don't need to study hard because they still have money. Rich kids. They sure have money, but don't have brain.

Tsk...stupid.


 

FINALLY, I'M BACK! AFTER THE LONG WAIT!

hehehe I put Park Cho Ah here from AOA... actually I really like her the best in AOA when I first time saw them sing Get Out. She sings all out.

And I seriously can't believe she is the same age as Luhan and even older than him by birthdate. Hahaha both have babyface feels, and Suzy too. Okay sorry for ranting nothing. 

Please leave a comment kay, I hope to see some feedback!