Don't forget me.

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Luhan stared at the camera. It was a good memory until then. That was the last year when they celebrate their anniversary. And today was the same day. It was their anniversary.

He knows he should forget about this already but his brain seems already used and it always remind him. He can’t simply let it go. Luhan stared at the night sky again. Out of all day, why It have to be tonight?

The College Night?

He didn’t want to meet her. He didn’t want to remember all the memory they had together. He will break, when he sees her. How is she? Does she remember today too? Or she already forget about it?

Luhan really didn’t want to come tonight and he feels like running away but he can’t. He promised the boys that he will watched their performance and he didn’t want to disappoint them. There was a beep from his phone and it was a message from Xiumin.

‘Dude, where are you? You already missed Tao’s performance! And now Sehun and Kai were performing. You better come because I don’t want to hear those two whining and throwing their tantrum.’

Luhan looked at her watch and he realises that he was indeed late. He ran back to the hall and just like Xiumin said, Sehun and Kai were already performing on the stage.

“Choa! Is that Luhan sunbae?” Mina whispered, pointing at Luhan who has just entered the hall. “Where?” Choa turned and she immediately saw Luhan walked passed their seat and walked to the front seat.

“Aww... damn it! If he come earlier, he can already watch us perform!” Yuna pouted. Luhan saw the rest sitting on the front seat and when he meet with Tao, the other boy was already glaring at him. Luhan gulped, he gonna comfort that cry-baby later.

“Don’t you think we were sitting wayyy in front?” Luhan whispered. “Don’t ask me. Ask that giant! He was excited for some reason.” Xiumin pointed at Chanyeol who was busy taking video and fanboy-ing over the boys. He looked like some retarded kid at some point.

Luhan just smiled and take out his camera and took some pictures of the boys. It’s been a while since he last use his camera because he simply forgot all his passion in photography after the break up. It just like all his feelings and interest weren't there with him anymore.

“Wooooo!!! Is it fun!” Sunggu asked. “Yes!”

“You want more fun?”

“Yes yes yes!” Chanyeol, being the loudest one replied excitedly.

“Next, is our...” He looked at the card in his hand. “Oooo...” he smiled.  “It’s our college sweatheart.”

When he said that, some already woo-ing and even whistling. They already know who was the person they talked about.

“Give it up to our one and only—” Sunggyu suddenly stopped as he listened to the earphone attached to his right ear. Students were curious what it was about. “Okay, we just have a little problem. Let just wait for a while. Okay, while waiting...” Luhan didn’t really focus on what the emcee was saying because he keep looking at the pictures he took just now.

“Hey,” Suddenly a girl called him and sat next to him. Luhan looked up and surprised to see the girl that should have taken her plane tonight. “Jieun? Aren’t you supposed to be on your plane tonight?”

“Why? Excited on sending me away?” She chuckled when Luhan raised his eyebrows. “No wonder you don’t let me send you today.”

“It’s okay. I’m good. I still have my plane tonight, just not right now. I want to enjoy the performances.” Jieun leaned back.

***

Suzy was fidgeting. She didn’t know what made her this nervous. Is it because tonight? She was thinking about another thing. That’s what bothers her. Her words with Jieun. She wonders if Luhan would be there tonight, she was nervous just thinking about it.

She tried her best to get distracted, she tried her best to let her forget about it, but she simply can’t. In fact, she remembered well, too well to let it get off her minds.

It was their anniversary. It was tonight.

The day he confessed to her and she gladly accepted his love. “Bae Suzy, you’re next.” Suzy felt a tight knot in her stomach when she heard that. She was becoming nervous. She walked slowly to the backstage and heard the emcee talked.

Then it crossed her mind. What if she wanted to be a selfish today? What if she thinks about herself? What if she speaks what her heart wants? She will do it.

Suzy barged into the operator room, “I want to change song.” The boy who was controlling the music arrangement was surprised but he let her change her song in the last minute. He told Sunggyu through the microphone to delay some time.

Suzy gave him the song and walked out. “Good luck, sunbae,” The boy said. Clearly the boy was one of the juniors.

***

“Ok, we’re good now. And once again, give it up for our college sweatheart, Bae Suzy!” Luhan stopped from looking his camera and looked up. He saw she walked on to stage. Just like the first time he met her, he always captivated by her appearance. She looked so simple yet her natural beauty is glowing.

Clearly, he wasn’t the only one like that because almost all the boys in the hall was awed. Chanyeol excitedly clapped for her and shouted, “That’s my girlfriend!”.

Luhan could only rolled his eyes, ignoring the tall guy. Jieun chuckled upon seeing Luhan’s little reaction. She always knew he loves her. Only he didn't realise that he is still in love with her. Suzy only smiled softly when she heard Chanyeol shouting at her. She looked at Chanyeol but then her eyes caught the sight of him.

Luhan.

He was staring at her and she was staring back at him. They both didn’t broke each other’s contact until she reluctantly looked away. However, her eyes also caught the figure beside him. Jieun.

She can’t help this feeling, she was feeling insecure all over again. Soon, the song started to play and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

[A/N] I really want you to play this while reading now. Nothing much, I just want you guys to get the feeling, you know. Because I was listening to this song while writing this chapter. Just press the play button and let it play. 

Do you hear my sad monologue?
These words that blame you
The name that becomes pain when I call it
You, you, you

She opened her eyes slowly when she started to sing and it just like automatically, she looked at him. He was still staring at her without blinking. They were looking at each other. Their eyes filled with so many emotions right now.

If you are smiling at thoughts of me sometimes
I won’t have any more lingering attachments
So don’t forget me, me, me
Please remember me, me, me

“Will you still love me even if I grow old? Even if I’m not like this anymore? Even if I have wrinkles everywhere?” Suzy asked, putting her chin on his chest while she’s laying on top of him.

“Hmmmm I don’t know. Maybe, but I’m sure I will love you less.” Luhan replied, teasing her. “Insensitive.” She muttered.

Farewell only comes once but why does longing come a lot?
I have never forgotten you for a single moment, I love you

Suzy could feels that her heart is really breaking at that moment. Suzy closes her eyes, preventing her from crying.  She remembered all the moment when they were together and it really hurts her. It was excruciatingly painful for her to handle it. It was like they were the only one, she forgets everything around her.

Is it so? Are you really completely fine?
You, you, you

You left me without even a common promise
But that person still remains in me
Don’t forget me, me, me
Please remember me, me, me

“Bae Suzy, you know I love you right?” Luhan hugged her from behind when she was cooking their breakfast. “Of course. You keep on telling me since the day you confessed and last night.”

“Then can you cook faster? I’m starving!!” He whined. “Just go away!”

Farewell only comes once but why does longing come a lot?
I have never forgotten you for a single moment

I’m not asking to do a love that has already passed
I just wish you would remember my love

Luhan was tongue-tied. He was shocked, surprised and speechless. He knows this song too well. It was the song that she wrote it herself. She worked hard this song and the first time she sang this song was only in front of him, during his birthday.

The song was specially for him and now she was singing it in front of everyone. He had this mixed feeling on him. He wasn’t sure what it was but one thing that he was sure of it is that, he missed her.

He missed her a lot.

So much that it hurts him.

Don’t forget me, me, me
Love me, me, me
Farewell only comes once but why does longing come a lot?
I have never forgotten you for a single moment,

I love you, I love you

As soon as she finished it, their eyes met again and this time, Luhan instantly broke it. He looked away. The people were cheering, clapping and whistling for her performance. The audiences went wild.

Jieun noticed it, and she knows it. The glances and the way they looked each other clearly telling what their heart is. Throughout the performance, she observed they way they shared the same look, the look of longing, despair, emptiness... all in once.

Luhan just can’t take it anymore. He can’t stay there for too long. He stood and without saying goodbye, he grabbed Jieun’s hand and walked out from the hall. Through the noise, he walked away from her.

He needs to get away from this.

He is coward, to admit that he still loves her.

He was afraid, too afraid to take the risk.

Jieun was taken aback by his action but she understands what he feels, so she just let him dragged her.