What about us?

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

“Where is Sehun?” Suzy whispered closer to his ear, not trying to disturb other people in the cinema. She finally realized that Sehun is not back and his seat was left empty.

“He said he has something to do, he has to leave” Luhan replied.

Suzy could only nodded her head and sat back straight to her seat. She was getting awkward. She was left with him in the cinema watching a romantic movie. And it was all because of Oh Sehun.

The things that happen to her and him were coming back in her mind. It feels just like the old days, but it is not the same as the old days.  They would watch movies together and cuddle in their couple seat. And she always knew how he hates romantic movie but he still wants to watch it with her since she insisted him too.

“Tell me why we are watching this movie again.” She remembered how he would ask her annoyingly in the cinema.

“Please, for me?” She would ask him with her ultimately puppy eyes which she knows that Luhan couldn’t resist her. Luhan rolled his eyes. “Okay, just because you’re cute”

He pulled her closer in his arms and cuddle while watching it.

Suzy snapped out from her reverie and looked at the voice that was calling her.

“Eh-eh?” She turned and saw Luhan was looking at her. “I’m asking you, are you cold?”

 “No. Its okay I’m fine.” Suzy said.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t wear any jacket today,” Luhan said timidly while rubbing his nape. Suzy smiled, “No, its okay”

Both of them continue watching the movie in silence

After two hours of watching the ‘romantic’ movie that Sehun personally picked for them, the movies finally ended. They went out from the cinema together. While they were walking out from the cinema, the people get so crowded and they were pushing with each other.

Suzy was being pushed around, making it hard for her to even walk. She almost falls when Luhan pulled her in front of him. He let her walked in front of him and he was really close behind her. He held her both of her arms so that she wouldn’t fall. Suzy blushed by his action and she was somehow touched by his little action.

Just right after they finally out from the cinema, they were at the entrance of the cinema again, in the mall. “So, where are we going now?” Suzy asked as soon as Luhan let go of her arms.

Luhan just shrugged, “I don’t know, how about we go to the park?”

“Sounds good.”

“Okay, let’s go” Luhan instinctively grabbed her hands and intertwined their hands. He did not realize it and just grabbed it just like he always does.

Suzy was surprised by his actions and called him, “ehmm, Luhan-sshi?” She hesitantly called him.

“Yes?” he turned to her.

Suzy looked at their hands and he followed where she was looking at. He quickly withdraws and unclasped their hands when he saw it. He scratched the back of his ear even though it was not itchy.

“Sorry.” he muttered slowly.

“Its okay” she smiled back at him. They walked to the car together and he droves her to the park. It was already dark outside and night started to crawl by slowly.

 

***

 

“Ommo! Is that our sunbae?” Yuna asked out loud causing the rest of other member to turn their attention at her.

“Who?” Ji Min asked, trying to look at where she was pointing at. “There, Luhan sunbae and Suzy sunbae” Yuna replied while pointing at the couple.

Choa’s ear perked up upon Luhan’s name was called. “Where?” She excitedly asked. True enough, there was Luhan and Suzy who just come out from the cinema.

“See, I told you they were dating.” Mina said and looked at Choa who still didn’t want to accept the fact that Luhan and Suzy are dating.

“Please, look at them, they just come out from the cinema, doesn’t mean they’re dating. Maybe they are just friend? Plus they are just talking there” Choa looked while stubbornly crossed her arms.

Just at the right moment they saw Luhan grabbed Suzy hands and intertwined it with his. They walked away and disappearing from their sight. Choa turned just to see her friends raising their eyebrows at her.

“So, they are not dating huh? I don’t think ‘Friends’ hold hands,” Ji Min make a quote with her finger at the word friends. Choa rolled her eyes, “Whatever, are we going to watch movie or not?” “Okay, let’s go!” Seolhyun hook her arms in between Choa and Mina and dragged them to the cinema.

Choa looked back at where she saw Luhan and Suzy went. She still couldn’t believe it and she still determined in getting Luhan.

 

***

 

Suzy looked up in the sky. Tonight, such a beautiful night. (Tonight~ tonight~). The stars twinkled in the black sky like thousands of fireflies. She was admiring the sky. They were in the park and both of them sat on the boot in front of the car. Both of them just sat there in a comfortable silence. Sometimes, silence is enough. It was simple and just admires the beauty.

“So, how was Jieun?” Suzy asked, breaking the silence between the two. Luhan was taken aback when she asks that question but he just shrugged.

“Fine, I guess” He said nonchalantly. He really doesn’t like to talk about her right now. Not that he hates her, it just that he doesn’t want to hurt her anymore. Just when he dated Jieun, he knew it that he hurts Suzy.

“I guess?” Luhan nodded his head.

“To be honest, she doesn’t even call me, maybe she’s busy” he said. Suzy doesn’t reply anything. After the long pause she asked again, “So... do you miss her?”

Luhan turned to look at her. *No, I miss you*.

He wanted to say it out loud but something forcing him not to. He heaved a heavy sigh. He looked up in the sky. He can’t take it anymore; it feels like he was talking to a total stranger right now. They were talking about anything else but about them. He must talk to her,

“Stop talking about anyone else, can’t you?” He asked without turning his attention from the sky. After he doesn’t heard any of her reply he looked at her.

“What do you mean?” She asked. Luhan sighed again. “I want to talk about us.” He looked her straight in the eyes.

Suzy was tongue tied and caught his staring at her. She saw it in his eyes. It was hurt. It was as if demand an explanation. “Wha-wha-what is there left to talk about us?” She stuttered. Her eyes were locked into his.

“Everything! Just everything!” he burst out. Suzy jumped a little bit from her sit. She was surprised seeing he burst out.

“What everything? From what I know, we’re over. Luhan” she clenched her fist. She was trying hard not to burst out. It would turn into the bickering again just how they broke up.

“So? You are just going to give up on that? Damn, I even forget why we broke up!” he said sarcastically.

“I told you it’s for the best of us!” Suzy gritted her teeth trying not to cry. She doesn’t want to cry again and appear weak. She doesn’t want him to see her as a weak woman. She doesn’t want to cry, just not in front of him.

“Yeah right! It’s for the best of us. Do you really like it this way?”

“That’s not the question. I broke up with you! Remember?!” She tried to appear strong, but she just can’t.

“Yes, you left me. It’s you. So you’re happy with that?” Luhan asked.

 


 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Yes, you left me. It’s you. So you’re happy with that?” His questions just like a knives that sliced my heart. I felt pain Luhan. Can you stop doing this, please. I paused a while. Am I happy with that? Of course not. But if I said the truth, does it can change anything? Nothing can be change anymore. Everything has been done.

I take a deep breath and looked at his eyes. “Yes, I’m happy. I’m happy with my life right now, Luhan.” I lied, Luhan. I’m not happy when I left you. It just like the other part of me just died.

Luhan looked at me disbelievingly. There is nothing I saw in his eyes, only hurt. He was hurt. I knew it. “Tsk... maybe I was wrong all this while. Forget about it. Maybe you’re happy with Soohyun.” He scoffed.

“Why you must include him? He got nothing to do with this!” I exclaimed. I just can’t take it when he always put Soohyun in this and blame him.

“He got nothing to do with this? That guy loves you! For God’s sake!”

“Yeah and why are you so jealous about that? The last time I check, we’re over and you already had a girlfriend!” I raised my voice. Thank god that we’re in the secluded part. Not many come to this place. I could feel my eyes are getting teary. I can feel tears began to pool in my eyes, just waiting the right moment to fall down.

“Do you ever listen to me? When I tried to explain the whole thing to you? You always said that you understand, but the fact is, you don’t.” He holds my shoulder.

“It’s been one year, Luhan. One year ago, we ended our relationship. We should just forget about this, and move on. You should be happy with your life.” It was so hard for me to say this for him. It was like the words that also could choke me to death. I was hypocrite.

I know I was too stupid to do this.

I just couldn’t do this.

I’m sorry, Luhan.

 


 

Luhan’s POV

“It’s been one year, Luhan. One year ago, we ended our relationship. We should just forget about this, and move on. You should be happy with your life.” I loosed my hands on her shoulder.

You have changed, Suzy-ah. It seems like there is nothing for us anymore. Maybe I should just give up on you. Why am I so stupid in waiting for you? That’s right, I have other person that waiting for me.

Just like other people said, to be loved is better than loving someone. Why you never try to open up? Did you despise me that much?

I’m just nobody for you. Even one year, it is not enough for me. I’m pathetic, waiting for a girl that always forgetting about me.

You have my heart and please keep it. I don’t want to take it back, please have it with you.

I can’t forget you, I love you Suzy, please remember that.

I always love you, Suzy.

 


 

Suzy’s POV

“You’re right. Let just go home. You’re tired.” Luhan let go of my shoulder and went into the car without a word.

I went into the car and he started to reverse the car. The ride in the car was really deadly silence. Just great, I was the one who responsible for this situation. I hurt him. Luhan totally become silence and just drove the car.

I would occasionally take a peek on him and he just expressionless. Nothing, his face was blank. He didn’t talk at all.

There only two reasons on his silence, either he is crying, or he is mad. But I think in this case he is both of those.

He halted the car right in front of my house. “Thanks” I said shortly and he didn’t reply anything.

I went out of the car and closed the door. Just as soon as I started to walk, I heard his car already speeding in his way. I clenched my heart.

It was hurt, so hurt until I can’t feel anymore. Usually he would wait for me to enter the house first but this time he doesn’t. Why are being like that Suzy?

You hurt him!

That’s what you want right, Bae Suzy?

 


 

No one’s POV

Suzy quickly ran straight to her bedroom without greeting her parents or her brother. She just locked herself in the room and went to bed.

Suzy buried her face into the pillow to muffle her loudest cry.

She sobbed, she cried, she wailed, all night long.

Meanwhile, somewhere outside the house, there was a car park just right beside her house. In the car, there was a man.

His tears are falling down his cheek. The tears of a man.

The man that hardly cry but finally give in because of the woman that he loves with all his heart.

That man, Luhan.

It’s like the night was the witness of the sadness of this couple.

He clenched his heart that was hurting really badly.

She too, was clenching her pain broken heart.

Only their hearts knows how the pain they are bearing right now. 

 


 

Don't hate the couple okay? Especially Suzy... 

Ahhh! I was getting 'feely' these days, kekeke so I made this sad chapter...

Please don't hate me!