Met again

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

“Soo-Soo Hyun-sshi” Suzy only stared at him blankly when she saw him. “Hey, I didn’t know that was the new way to greet your friend. It’s been long time I saw you.” Soohyun said.

Kim Soohyun. Let me tell you about this guy. If you think that Jieun was the only reason they broke up, you are wrong, this guy over here, tch… he was the reason too. He was one of the guys that fall in love with Suzy’s charm but the only thing that makes him different from others is that he is persistent and brave enough to approach her even though everyone know it was dangerous to get close with Luhan’s girl.

She has a lot of people to protect her, aside from Luhan, she has her overprotective brothers, all three of them and of course, EXO.

Well, Soohyun was a new guy in town at that time and Suzy was helping him when he first got there. He likes her since then because she was pretty both outside and inside. Of course Luhan didn’t like it when she’s close to Soohyun.

He was jealous.

However, he can’t do anything about it, because she said that he was nice and Suzy would only think him as a friend and all that. Luhan let him pass.

The EXO boys wouldn’t let her befriend with him too, they don’t like him much. Especially Sehun. He doesn’t care what her reason is, but he would never let him close to Suzy. Always find reason to take her away from Soohyun.

Enough talking about him, let’s go back to the story.

“I’m so sorry, please, have a sit” Suzy invited him to sit in front of her. “Where have you been? How come you didn’t contact me at all this summer?”

“Sorry, I was very busy, I just come back.”

“Yeah, you have missed this first week of college” Suzy rolled her eyes.

“Is that it? I don’t think so” Soohyun rested his hands on the table.

“Hmm?”

“I think I miss you.” Soohyun smiled. Oh! And yes, this guy has been trying his luck on getting Suzy after she broke up with Luhan. He kept confessing her feeling to her but Suzy never return hid feelings back.

The reason is, she’s not ready to fall in love again. And she’s still in love with Luhan. “Ne-neh?” Suzy was confused, she doesn’t know how to react.

“Don’t be so shocked. I just miss my friend. That’s all” Soohyun said. He doesn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. *But I really miss you*.

“Ahhh! Well I miss you too, chingu-yah!” Suzy smiled.

“What are doing, you seems like you’re thinking about something when I saw you earlier.”

“Nothing, just thinking about stuff.” Even though he was her friend, she never wants to talk to him about Luhan. Just no. It’s because it would be just awkward for them.  And plus, she doesn’t want to break his heart. She was not stupid, she know that he has feelings for her until now.

“When did you come back actually?” Suzy sipped her coffee.

“I just arrived this morning. I’m still having a jetlag but I have thing to settle so I decided to drop by here. I didn’t know you were here though.”

“You know this is my favorite café.” Suzy said.

Just then there was a voice greeting them

 

“Noona?”

 


 

Sehun’s POV

 

That’s right! It’s me again! HOHOHOHO… Anyway, I was bored today so I decided to go out and get some bubble tea. Bubble green tea!! Here I come!

Therefore I decided to call Baekhyun hyung first since he was not busy today. He picked up to phone. I could hear his grumble from the other line.

“Hyung! Lets---”

“Na’ah! If you want to ask me to buy some bubble tea with you, ask someone else, I’m busy” Baekhyun hyung cut me off before I even finish my word.

“But hyung!”

“No but! You just interrupt my sleep! Go find your Luhan hyung! Bye” he shouted and hangs up the phone. I don’t know why he was so mad. Ignore that hyung.

That’s right! I still have Luhan hyung! ButI don’t know if he wanted to come with me or not. He always busy when I asked him.

Dear lord! Please let Luhan hyung agreed with me this time! I swear I will not watch with Chanyeol hyung anymore! Wait! Am I that desperate? Never mind, I take it back, I’m just a boy with growing hormones! Just let me go this time okay?

I called Luhan hyung and he picked up after a few rings. “Hello?”

“Hyung! Are you busy?”

“If you call me this early just to ask me if I’m busy or not, I’m going to say I’m busy.”

“What? Why are so busy in the morning?”

“I’M SLEEPING YOU IDIOT!” he shouted over the phone. I forgot! All the hyungs always grumpy in the morning! I don’t why all of them didn’t like wake up early in the morning. I bet they watched every night. Just like Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung. They always stay up late.

“Hyung… don’t be mad! I’m sorry. Please don’t mind me. I’m just an annoying dongsaeng to you. Bye.” I used my best sad voice that nobody could resist. Not even Kris to the dragon hyung.

I could hear he sighed. Told you he could never resist my charm. “What do you want maknae-ah?” Luhan asked softly this time.

I smirked, out of all hyung, Luhan hyung is the one would never easily get mad at me. I love him for that. “Can you accompany me? I’m craving for bubble tea!” I whined with addition of my cuteness.

“You always have your weird craving at the wrong time Sehun-ah. It’s early in the morning in the weekend for Pete’s sake!”

“Please hyung!”

“Okay, fine! You just wait, I will go there in 30 minutes.”

“I always love you hyung!”

“Yeah right, only when I agreed to go with you to buy you stupid bubble tea”

“Don’t insult her!” I gasped. Hyung is insulting my love.

“Now you’re calling a drink a ‘her’?”

“She’s my love, just like your love to your stupid camera.” I protected my bubble tea, my love.

“You’re being too imaginative maknae-ah”

“I don’t care hyung!” I whined and hang up the phone.

I can’t take it. There’s no way I’m going to win with Luhan hyung. He just doesn’t give up and more childish than me.

A few minutes later Luhan hyung come with his car. He drove us to my favorite café, the café that would only sell the world best bubble tea! I’m in dreamland! We arrived at the café…

 

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 

WHY? WHY? WHY? I can’t believe this! ‘Under construction’, that what it shows in front of the door. I can’t believe this! This is absurd! Why it has to be now?!? WHY!

I continuously rub my eyes, in case to make sure I’m not hallucinating!

“Face it Sehun-ah. Maybe it not your luck today.” Luhan patted my back and looked at me apologetically.

“But hyung, I want to drink bubble tea” My voice started to crack. I was sad, I can’t have my favorite bubble tea today.

“It’s okay, hyung will treat you today okay?” he said trying to make me happy. But sorry hyung, only bubble tea can make me happy right now. “Let’s grab a coffee okay?”

I nodded my head and just followed him like a little puppy.

Luhan hyung is like a big brother to me. He always tried to make me feels better. I should listen to him. So he drove us to the café.

It’s the ‘Café Bene’. His favorite café.

I entered with Luhan hyung and went to the counter to order our drinks. While waiting for the drinks, I looked around the café. It was morning, maybe that’s why there were not so many people here.

However, as I looked around I saw a couple sitting by the glass window.

 

I looked closely and... HOLY GRANDMOTHER!

 

It was noona! And he was with that son of the ! Kim Soo!

Yeh, I just call him that. I hate that ! Why is he still alive? I thought he was dead already. Noona is cheating on Luhan hyung? No way! I turned beside me and Luhan hyung was playing with his phone. He seems oblivious to this.

This can’t be! What’s the point I’m here if I just had to watch these two like this?

This is the great Se to the Hun!

I have to get my plans on getting Luhan hyung and Suzy noona back together. First, I have to ruin, noona’s date first. Plan A. Go Go! Go Go!

“Noona?” I asked loudly and look, all eyes were on me!

See, it’s the great Oh Sehun! Luhan hyung looked at me weirdly.

Suzy noona turned and then that Soo guy also turned. Why did he even turn? I hate to see his face. And FYI, I was calling noona, not you, Soo.

“Oh Sehun-ah!” Suzy noona smiled, waving her hands at me. I decided to go to noona and leave Luhan hyung behind.

He was shocked, hahaha poor hyung. I think its maybe fate and maybe this is the reason why my café was closed. So that I can meet noona here. So that Luhan hyung can meet with Suzy noona again. Hehehehe I love it when my plan is working!

“Hi noona! What are you doing here? Am I interrupting something?” I asked innocently. That was my intention anyway, to interrupt them.

“No, not at all, we just happen to meet here.” Suzy noona said.

“If you say so” I shrugged and boldly sat beside her while slung my arms around her.

“aigoo, you are so cute” Suzy noona playfully pinched my cheek. “Ouchh, noona, it hurts!” I pouted at her cutely. “Mianhae!” 

I could see from the corner of my eyes that Soo are secretly scowling at me. I know he is jealous, because he never gets this close to noona. Hah! Take that!

Just at the right moment Luhan hyung come with both our coffee in his hands.

“Yah, Oh Sehun, I’m not your servant who helped to take your drinks! Take this!” He came and put the coffee on the table. I guess he forgot Soo’s presence.

“Oh! Luhan-sshi! Nice to meet you here.” That stupid guy greeted my hyung.

Okay now Luhan hyung looked really surprised, but thank god he knows how to control his expressions. He shook his hands with Soo and forced smile. From his expressions I know he was sad seeing Suzy noona was with this stupid guy. I could feel the atmosphere is awkward.

 

Too awkward.

 

Then I heard somebody cleared his throat. Oh, it’s that Soo. “I think I need to go now, I have thing to so. Nice to meet you here” Thank god!

“Okay! Bye bye!” I said nonchalantly. I want to get rid of this guy as soon as I can. He forced smile and left. Just then that guy left, I turned to Luhan hyung.

“Hyung! What are you doing standing there? Sit here!” I pointed the seat that was once occupied by Soo guy. I smiled when Luhan hyung sat in front of Suzy noona. Just like the old days.

 

Silence.

 

This is killing me.

Think Sehun! Think! I sipped my drinks.

“BLLLWWEEEKKK!” I cringed my face. Both Suzy noona and Luhan hyung turned to me.

“Why Sehun-ah?” Suzy noona asked concernedly.

“This coffee is too bitter.” I pouted again. I like to use my aegyo to noona. That because she was the only one that didn’t punch me yet.

I could see Luhan hyung rolled his eyes. “Of course it’s bitter, who told you to order black coffee Americano?”

“Noona, hyung is too mean” I tattled to Suzy noona.

“Tch… I don’t care!” Hyung said.

I stuck my tongue at him.

“Anyway noona, I’m going to add some sugar in here first” I said and left. I’m purposely left them alone.

Yeah Oh Sehun, you are so smart.