Coming back.

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

‘Hey, I don’t know whether you read this or not, but I just want you to know that I’m coming back to South Korea this week. Just want to inform you. I miss you.’

Send.

 Jieun continue to stare at her phone even though she already sent the message a few minutes ago. 

Do I sound demanding? Too much? 

Jieun sighed and looked away from her phone. She stared at the clear blue sky where the birds flying around freely, without needing to think about their own problems. 

Am I doing the right thing? Jieun keep on fidgeting in her place. She was nervous, at the same time feel excited, confuse and doubting about the decision that she will make.

She will be back.

But that was not for long, because after this, decision that she had made will change her life and her future. Yes, she had decided to stay in New York and that would be final. Only this time around, she would stay there willingly and not because of her parents told her to do so.

During her time when she was there, studying business, she had learnt a lot of thing and a part of it is being matured. She realise the fact that she was only a girl that still lives in her own fairytale before this.

Now she knows the reality lives and it wasn’t the same anymore. She indulged herself into business and she fell in love with it. However, it doesn’t mean that she is not in love in drawing anymore. It just that, drawing might be only for her pastime and a thing that she can distract herself away.

What most important is that now she can be independent and she doesn’t want to rely on her parents anymore. Now she knows that her parents always plan for the best for her.

She used to be a brat and spoiled. And during those time makes her think that how she only listen to what her mother told her to and she just did it even if she is not willing to. She is a living puppet.

That is why she decided to return to South Korea – to settle things up.

She hadn’t contact him for a while and she missed being around with Luhan – even though he didn’t treat her like she did to Suzy – he still treated her nicely.

Jieun feel really guilty and ashamed to her old self, her selfish and mean self. She wanted to change the way it is and in her three months staying there, she finally make the decision.

Jieun stood up, straightened her wrinkled dress before taking her bag, and walked back into the building. She just can’t wait to get back.

Soon, Luhan. We will meet again.

 

***

 

“Oh Sehun! Freaking. Oh. Sehun! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE?!?!” Kris’s voice booming through Lay’s house.
 

It was weekend so the boys decided to hang out together at Lay’s house since the boy is too lazy to go out and he rather stays in the house. Luhan, Suho , Xiumin and Baekhyun was watching television. While Lay and D.O was cooking for the dinner with Chanyeol bothering them.

Chen was teaching Kai too dance across the room. Yes, the freaking ‘dancing machine’ was teaching a dancing machine.

Sehun who was playing the video games with Tao went pale and froze at his place. “He gonna get it again.” Suho said to Xiumin and they shook his head.

As usual, Sehun had the habit of borrowing phone from the boys – don’t know what he do with it though – and just like tonight, he misplaced it somewhere again.

“Wait! I’ve seen it!” Lay interrupt from the kitchen and thought for a while. Kris turned hopefully to the orange haired boy. “But I forgot about it.” Lay said again, went back to the kitchen nonchalantly, making Kris shut his eyes, and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

These boys are nothing different to some idiot kid next door. The guilty boy just froze there, hoping he would go invisible once again. He then turned to Kris and smiled ever so innocently to him.

“Oh! I found it!” Chen held out the iPhone and they turned the attention to him. Sehun sighed in relief knowing that he wouldn’t get the almighty dragon’s wrath. 

“Never mind, it just my phone.” Chen cheekily said and put back his phone in his pocket. They all laughed seeing the troll king just trolled the dragon. Kris just gave him the middle finger and turned back to the maknae.

Chanyeol came from the kitchen, sat next to Luhan, and whispered to him. “Actually, I already found the phone. But let just enjoy the moment where Oh Sehun getting scolded again.” Luhan smirked as all of them watched the poor maknae being scolded again.

“Hyung~~~” Sehun whined when Kris twisted his ear.

“No! Go and find it! I don’t care of you don’t sleep tonight! GO! When you will be responsible huh Sehun?” Kris started to nag at him and Sehun’s face looked like he gonna cry anytime.

“ARASSO HYUNG~~~! PLEASE LET ME GO NOW! IT HURTS!” Sehun’s voice is getting louder by any second and he rubbed his hand together, begging the raging dragon to let him go. “Ildohagi ileun GWIYOMI!” Sehun start to do the Gyiyomi song and the start to groan in irritated.

They always hated the gwiyomi thing and when Sehun does it, it becomes ten times annoying than the original one.

“Okay!Okay! Enough. Sehun, stop with the gwiyomi thing and Kris, here, take it.” Suho throws the phone from Chanyeol’s hand to Kris. Kris catches it and sighed in relief, thinking he didn’t need to buy another phone again. Sehun face turned brighter and he hugged Kris excitedly.

“Yay! I found your phone! Now smile... hyung!” Kris rolled his eyes and decided to ignore the maknae. Even though how much careless he is, Sehun has no different with a little boy. Nobody can stay mad at him for a long time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh oh! Kris hyung saranghae! Ah! Ah! Ah ah! Manhi manhi hey!” Sehun dance to Oh song to Kris who was trying his best to keep his face straight even though he wanted to smile badly at the cute maknae.

Luhan also smiled seeing the maknae antics and being the mood maker in the group. Suddenly his phone rings, indicating there was a message and his face turned dark when he saw whom the sender was.

It was from Jieun. Luhan admitted that he almost forgot about her when she was away from him. Up until now, he still didn’t know what kind of relationship did he has with Jieun. Do they still an item or already break up? He didn’t know of that. Luhan read the message from her and closed back his phone, not bothering to reply.

“Who was that?” Chanyeol beside him asked and Luhan just shook his head. “Nobody.”

He didn’t want to ruin the mood. He knows when he start to mention Jieun to them, all will change and obviously not happy about the topic.

 

***

 

“Hello?” Luhan picked up the call. “Hey.” The caller said and he too, replied, “Hey.”

It was only silence after that. Nobody is talking and just a simple silence between them. Luhan sat on the edge of his bed while fidgeting awkwardly. It’s been awhile since they talked because she was always busy with her studies. “How are you?” Jieun initiate the talk.

“Fine. How about you? Do you enjoy staying there?” Luhan asked.

“I’m fine. Of course I enjoy staying here but at the same time I can’t wait to be back and meet you again.” Jieun said excitedly.

Luhan chuckled softly and Jieun was smiling brightly when she heard his laugh. It was precious and she always likes it. She would imagine how his face would look like when he smiled. It was followed by silence. Seems like both don’t know how to talk.

“I miss you.” Jieun spoke softly. Luhan was tongue-tied. He didn’t know how to react. Has he been missing her? “Me too.”

“I’m happy to know that you miss me. I thought you would already forget about me.” Jieun joked but at the same time, she really means it. “I can’t wait to meet you again and oh! My flight is tomorrow. So pick me up?”

“Of course. What time of your plane?” Luhan asked.

“Maybe I’ll arrive in the evening. I’ll see you there, okay?”

“Kay.” He replied shortly.

Luhan remembered the short conversation he had with Jieun yesterday and here he is right now, waiting for her to be back. He was wearing a casual shirt and black jeans. He watched as the gate open and there was woman who was now looked like a lady walked towards him. Luhan waved shortly to get her noticed. Jieun smiled back at him and they walked towards each other and stopped when both of them are right in front of each other.

Jieun tiptoed to wrap her arms around him and Luhan gladly return her the hug. “Welcome back.” He said while still hugging her. “Thank you.” She said as they broke the hug.

“You’ve changed.” She said in teasing manner when she eyed him, especially his hair. “It’s not me! Look at you. A sophisticated young lady.” He joked.

It is true, Jieun has changed a bit and now she looked more matured and it amazes him how she can change in only a few months.

“Come on! Let’s not wasted my time in here!” Jieun said, pulling Luhan’s hand with her.

From afar, they looked like a real couple. 

 


Mama don’t freaking know what mama’s been writing all this time. Sorry for the too much delay. Mama feels so rusty after not writing for the long time. Let just pray that mama can come up with better writing okay!