Joining who ?

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

“Hey, have you seen Luhan?” Yoona asked as she saw Xiumin went out from the class. Xiumin could only shook his head, “Nope. I never see him. Didn’t he say he wanted to meet you?”

Yoona sighed. She was worried how Luhan was doing right now. It’s been two months since the news spread and Luhan could not get more depressed than that. “Well, he supposed to. Do you have any idea where he could be right now?” Yoona looked around while they were walking to search for him but she couldn’t find him anywhere near.

 “Where could he been?” Xiumin muttered and tried to search for Luhan too. 

Yoona was worried about Luhan, because he looked worse than he already is. He is getting skinny and always skips lunch. She keeps biting her lips and tried to call him again but he didn’t pick his phone at all.

“Don’t worry Yoong, I will help you find him.” Xiumin patted his shoulder.

Luhan drills the ball and shot it through the net, nearly out from the goalpost but he still scored it. He let himself drop on the green grass and panted for air. He was staring at the clear blue sky above him and chuckled. Luhan was sweating all over despite the cold weather surrounding but he doesn’t care of that.

Sometimes, almost everyday, he would go up to the hill to clear his mind. He drove back to the college only to go the field to play soccer since it was the only thing that can distract him at the moment. Luhan closed his eyes and put his hands on his stomach and just laying there. Just then he heard the faint sound of people calling him.

He squint his eyes to look who was calling him and it turns out Xiumin and Yoona. He stood up and just boyishly ruffling his head as they come nearer. “Yah! Where have you been?” Yoona shouted at him as soon as she arrived. The worried look on her face was really obvious.

Luhan furrowed his eyes and pretended to look around. “I was… here?”

“I know you were here ! Where are you before this?” Yoona put her hands on her waist.

“Somewhere” Luhan shrugged nonchalantly and that causing Yoona to kick his . Literally. “Ouch! Yoong!” Luhan narrowed his eyes.

“Next time, don’t ignore my call! Stupid. I was worried over nothing.” Yoona pouted and crossed her arms.

“Yeah man, she was really worried over you. If I don’t know you guys, I might think she was your girlfriend.” Xiumin smiled.

Luhan laughed. “Okay, I’m sorry! Now smile,” Luhan put his finger on each side her lips and pulled it up to make a smiley face.

“Stop it!” Yoona pushed his hands. “Okay, since you’re here, I need to go. Bye!”

Xiumin and Luhan waved at her before she started walking away.

“Dude, you play soccer without telling me!” Xiumin pouted making his cheek really looked like Baozi.

“hahaha Sorry, okay let’s go. Who lose pays the lunch.” Luhan picked up the ball.

“Lunch? That was piece of cake.” Xiumin put his bag on the ground.

“Not only for me.” Luhan smirked.

“Then?” Xiumin raised his eyebrows while taking off his jacket.  

“For those idiotic kids.” Xiumin gaped. “All 10 of them?”

“11 including me.” Luhan grinned from ear to ear.

“Like you would win.” Xiumin smirked back.

If they were with EXO kids, they would be considered as the ‘kids’ because of their young look. But look could be deceived, because they are the oldest.  No one believes these two are the hyungs in EXO.

“Challenge accepted!” Luhan went to Xiumin and taunted him. He put the ball under his foot and drills it around.

“Game on.” Xiumin ran to him and snatched the ball from Luhan’s feet and with his leg.

Soon, they started to play, only the two of them. The EXO kids must be happy since both of their hyung plays, either one wins; they still get the benefit to eat free. Fortunate kids -_-‘. Just imagine, Sehun dreamy face imagining his bubble tea, Chen trollin’ face when he wanted to buy all the food, Kris face and others.

Xiumin doesn’t really care on buying them food. All he wanted to do is to help his friend, because Luhan was really sad, hurt and broken right now. This is the least thing he can do, to make Luhan happy again.

It sounded cheesy but they have been friends since kids, they must help each other.

 

***

 

“Hey, did you hear what I say?” Soohyun asked as he saw Suzy spaced out again. It’s almost two month already since they become official but it was hard for Soohyun. But he need to accept it anyway, he knows it was harder for her to accept new person in her heart.

“Eh? Sorry. I’m so sorry!” Suzy looked at him apologetically. She tucked the hair behind her ear and bit her lips. She felt guilty to Soohyun. It was like she was ignoring Soohyun all the time. “Nothing, it’s okay” Soohyun smiled even though there was still hurt in his eyes.

“Soohyun-ah, I’m so so sorry. I shouldn’t do that to you.” Suzy looked down.

“No it’s fine for me.”

“Really, it’s been a while for me.” Suzy really doesn’t know what to do. It seems like she never been in love before. They have become like couple but somehow Suzy still distancing herself. She know she shouldn’t do that since she was the one who accepted Soohyun and even tried to accept him but she didn’t keep her promise.

“Suzy, I like the way you are. Don’t feel like that okay!” Soohyun caressed her cheek and pull her close to him to kiss her in the forehead.

Suzy could still blushed by his action. It’s not that he never kissed him before. They have kissed but Suzy couldn’t help herself, but keep comparing him with Luhan’s touch.

She knows it was rude to compare him with her ex but it was like automatic reaction. If Luhan’s touch makes her feels tingling and her heart beats faster with butterflies here and there, but Soohyun gave her feeling of warmth that she hasn’t feel for a long time, it was comfortable and soothing.

Some of the other customers in the café around them were glancing at the couple and some were already smiling saying how sweet they are. Suzy who acknowledge that couldn’t help herself because she was kind of shy. She gently pushed him. “Yah, it’s embarrassing! Let’s not do it here!”

How funny does it sounds to her, because when she was with Luhan, she would never felt this shy and they even boldly kissed on the street.

Soohyun chuckled seeing her blushing crazily. “Why? are you shy?” He pinched her cheek. 

“Hey” Suzy pouted.

“Okay, okay I won’t do it.”

“Thought so” Suzy rubbed her cheek and made a face at him. Soohyun smiled then he thought of something that makes him wonder.

“Hey, I want to ask you something, this might be personal, and it’s okay that you didn’t answer me” Soohyun started.

“It’s okay, what is it?” Suzy furrowed her eyebrows after seeing Soohyun turns all serious all the time.

“Have you and Luhan done… you know… that?” Soohyun cautiously asked and waited for her reaction. Suzy was confused at first on what he meant but then she finally realizes what he’s trying to say.

She blushed when she heard that and bit her lips. “Well… yes…” She whispered lowly but Soohyun still could make out what she’s saying. It was hurt for him to hear that but he decided to let it pass. “It’s all in the past.” Suzy shook her head.

Now Soohyun knows how deep their love is is. He knew he shouldn’t interrupt them in the middle but maybe Luhan is really not for her. It’s because they can’t be together. Soohyun has waited her for a long time already and when he wanted to give up on her, he just heard that they break up. At that time he knows he should try to get her, maybe she will like him back.

How he felt he just wins after he gets her and not Luhan, but Luhan keeps on beating him again and again. However, he couldn’t back up only because of that, yes, maybe Luhan has stomped on his ego on getting Suzy’s precious crown, but he won’t give up on that.

Maybe, just maybe he will get to own Suzy’s heart sooner and at that time, he would be the happiest. He will wait till that moment come.

Suddenly there was a loud noise coming into the café.

 

***

 

“EAT~ EAT~! EAT~! LET’S EAT EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD~~! IT’S FOR FREE~~~!” Sehun skipped around like a girl while sipping his bubble tea.

The others just face palmed trying to stay as far as they could from the overly happy maknae. It was embarrassing to be seen with him. They just bought him his favorite bubble tea at his favorite bubble tea shop and now they are walking on the street to find the suitable place for the boys to dig in.

“Sehun, stop doing that! It’s embarrassing!” Kris glared at the maknae, but the maknae was too happy to notice that. He ignored Kris and started skipping again.

“Why hyung? Aren’t you happy that Xiumin hyung treat us for today? weeeee~~”

And yes, the one who lose the bet is Xiumin so he had to treat all of them. They were actually nearly tied but then Xiumin let Luhan won purposely even though Luhan could really won even if Xiumin didn’t do that.

Luhan knew that Xiumin let him won and Xiumin knew that Luhan knew that he let him won. And Luhan knew that Xiumin knew that he knew he let Luhan won and Xiumin knew- okay I should stop.

Continue here, meanwhile the kids, after the older brothers told them he wanted to treat them, of course they were happy. The thing is, Xiumin only wanted to treat them the food at the college cafeteria but these stupid kids has a higher demands saying that the food is not delicious, cheap and all that.

So Xiumin has to take them out in weekend. Seriously these kids is too much -_-‘.

“Never mind Sehunnie, let Kris hyung ing by himself, he was always like that. Let’s go BRATHA!” Chanyeol joined him. Soon both of them skipped like girls.

Facepalm again, all of them.  

***

 

Sehun and Chanyeol was skipping until their attention was drawn to the restaurant in front of them. “Here! Let’s eat here! I hearrrrrd the foooood simply delicioso.” Chanyeol said in his weird Spain accent and with that mister potato mustache.

“Really! Then let’s go in! I’m starving already!” Kai jumped at them and pulled Sehun and Chanyeol to enter the restaurant.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Chen then running to them into the restaurant.

“Yah, don’t leave me guys!” Tao whined and pouted to Kris. “Let’s go ge!” He pulled Kris into the restaurant to.

“YAH! STOP PULLING ME! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY COOL!” Kris protested but let Tao pulled him anyway.

“Channie! Don’t leave me alone here!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pushed all of them to get to Chanyeol.

“You guys! Quiet for a moment! WE ARE INTERRUPTING OTHER CUSTOMERS AS WELL.” Kyungsoo shouted at them.

Ironic, he was the one who said they to be quiet but then he was the one that was the loudest one. It was true, it was chaotic when all of them want to enter the restaurant and were pushing each other and making that loud noise.

Suho and Lay entered quietly after them. They were the calmest out of all of them after all. Then it was left with Luhan and Xiumin.

Xiumin just had this terrified look on his face. He quickly checks his wallet in case he has enough money. Luhan also peeked into his walled and nodded his head. “I think it’s enough. Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“You know how the boys eat like pigs right?” Luhan raised his eyebrow.

True enough, every time when there is someone would treat them, it was the time their appetite can beat a pig or buffalo. I don’t know how much animals eat, so I just assume.

“Let’s just go in.” Xiumin pulled Luhan to enter the restaurant but then they were confused why they boys only stayed rooted at the entrance.

They looked at Luhan with shocked face.

 

***

 

Soohyun and Suzy turned their attention at the noise and they saw the EXO boys entered the restaurant. Soohyun smiled and waved them to come over but Sehun had this shocked looked on his face. Soon all of them stayed silence and staring at each other.

They knew that this would be another awkward moment.

They looked back to look for Luhan but he hasn’t entered the restaurant yet. He was with Xiumin on the outside.

Sehun glanced at Kai and his other hyungs on what they should do but they just don’t have any other idea about it.

They could only waved back and just then the door opens showing Luhan and Xiumin behind the door.

Luhan furrowed when they looked at him. He was totally oblivious to the situation. “Well what are you guys doing here? Let’s go. Aren’t you pigs hungry?”

“Yes” All of them answered in and awkward voice as if trying to hide something. They all acted awkwardly normal and tried to push Luhan and blocked his view from Suzy and Soohyun’s table. Just imagine 10 people doing that. Too crowded.   

“O…kay…” he still wondered why his dongsaengs acting weird.

Just then somebody tapped Luhan on the shoulder and Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Xiumin (okay that was hard to write all of them hahha) paled as if they saw ghost.

Luhan turned and his face instantly turned dark. “Hey, how pleasant to see you here, do you want to join us?” Soohyun said with a smile but somehow it looked like a smirk.

 


xoxo mama SDK