I still love you

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

It was already weekend in the first week. Suzy decided to walk around the town since she doesn’t have anything to do. Before she does that, she decided to drop by at her favorite café. She ordered her coffee and sat the same seat that she always sits.

It was by the glass window. She stared outside and all she can see was the hectic city and a lot of people passing by.

She chuckled silently when she remembered how silly she and Luhan were when they were having their date here. They were a high school student back then.

 

:: Flashback ::

 

“Baby, look at there.” Luhan pointed somewhere outside the glass window. Suzy turned to look where he was pointing at.

Nothing.

“What? I can’t see anything?”

“There” Luhan pointed at the other side.

Suzy followed where his hand is.

“Oh it’s there” he pointed to other thing.

Suzy peered closer.

“No, it’s there” he pointed to other thing again.

“WHERE?!” Suzy started to lose her patience.

“Naaahh, I just realize it was there actually.” Luhan pointed at random things again.

Suzy grabbed his hand, “What exactly you trying to do huh?” Luhan shrugged nonchalantly. “Nothing. Why you follow anyway since you know I’m not pointing anything.”

“YAH! Are you in serious dude?” Suzy cursed. It was hard to believe she did that with the sweet face of her.

“See! That’s why I don’t like it when you’re on your period, you turned evil.” Luhan pouted. He would only get scolded by her when she has her monthly friends. Bad day to ask for a date.

“You started it.” She stuck her tongue.

“You’re ignoring me first”

“I’m having a bad mood.” Suzy shrugged.

“Please, it’s not that bad.” Luhan tried to convince her.

Wrong move.

“Not that bad?” Suzy raised an eyebrow.

“Of course”

“Come here, I want to tell you something, baby” she purred and seductively motioning him to come closer with her index finger. “How about if I sliced you stomach and I pulled you intestine and I squeezed it. Then I stab you again and again. Try walking around like nothing happened.” She whispered menacingly dangerous on his ear.

Luhan flinched when she pretended slicing his stomach with her index finger under the table.

“Why? it’s not that bad” She blinked and gave him her best blank face.

Luhan gulped. “Okay, I’m sorry, but honey, you don’t want to that, right baby?” Luhan stared at her with his big doe eyes.

Suzy shrugged nonchalantly, “Depends on the way you behave”

Luhan sigh heavily. He always doesn’t like it when she has her periods, basically she would become really sarcastic and doesn’t give him some love.

By some love, it means skinship. He didn’t get to kiss her, hug her and it worse enough he can't made love to her. He looked out the window sulkily. He then saw an old couple, kissing on the bench. “Suzy, look at there” he pointed at the couple. “I’m not going to believe you anymore” She shook her head.

“Please, this time is real” Suzy rolled her eyes and turned to look where he pointing at.

She was softened seeing the couple. Even though they were old, they still showed their love for each other. A warm smile was on Suzy’s face. She ly to meet the grinning Luhan.

“Wae?”

Luhan wriggled his eyebrow, “Look, even the old couple doesn’t care if they kiss openly. But you didn’t even let me kiss you today.” He tapped his finger on the table.

“Close your eyes” Suzy covered his eyes with her hands. Luhan smiled waiting for her kiss. Suzy removed her hands and leaned closer to him. He could feel her breath close to his lips.

She lightly puts her lips on his cheek. It was as if she didn’t put her lips on it at all. “There”

Luhan opened his eyes and clearly he didn’t like it. “What? That’s it?”

“Don’t be greedy baby boy.” She grabbed his chin. One thing that she always does when she finds him cute. Luhan always hated that chin grabbing habit, but he didn’t mind if it is her. He took her hands and intertwined it with his hands.

They look each other and silence embracing them.

It was nothing, they didn’t do the talking but just looked each other and smile was on their face. It was the moment like they were the only people in this world. When they decided to go back, they headed to the train station since Luhan didn’t drive his car today.

They walk with they pinky intertwined and they swing their hands back and forth.

Both like they have time for the world. They were enjoying each others presence. While walking Luhan saw an old couple again in front of them and he quickly took out his camera. Being a photography maniac, he always brings his Nikon D600 DSLR with him. Everywhere he goes. He snapped the picture. “Look, aren’t they just sweet?” He showed it to Suzy.

“Awww… do you think we gonna be like them someday?”

“Who said I’m going to be with you?” Of course he was joking.

“Oh, sorry” Suzy bowed down and started to walk faster. It was embarrassing because she thought they would spend their rest of their life together. Luhan chuckled and went to her. He stopped her by hugging her from behind. “Are you mad?”

“N-n-no?” She stuttered.

“I was just kidding, don’t take it seriously. Listen here,” Luhan held her shoulder and turned her body to face him.

“Bae Sue Ji, I looooooovvvvvveeeeee you SO MUCH!!!!! Neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu saranghaeyo” Luhan imitating Daewoong. Gosh! He always hated that drama saying that it was and obvious lie.

‘How do we know that gumiho as pretty as that?’ he said when Suzy watched the drama.

Out of all men who watched the drama, Luhan would be the one who was not swoon by Shin Mina’s beauty. Saying that she was so-so. That guy really needs some repairing.

When the EXO talks about actress or basically girls, he would be the one that showed no interest. At first they thought Luhan was gay but then they were surprised to see Luhan showing his interest towards Suzy. That’s why they put those two together.

“I thought you hated that movie?”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Of course, but for my girlfriend right here, I will do anything”

He cupped both of her cheeks, “Bae Sue Ji, I love you so much and I want to spend my lifetime with you. Heck, I can’t even live without you. I need you in my life. I’d die if don’t have you.” They were young at that time. They don’t know how the real world like.

“Jinjja?” Suzy asked. Luhan nodded.

“Jeongmal?” (Just remember I don’t need a man part)

“Yes.”

“I love you too!” Suzy hugged his waist and leaned on his chest. She just doesn’t care if people watching them.

“As much as I want to hug you more, you are aware that we were in the middle of the street right, baby?” Luhan whispered, sneakily looked around and some people were watching them. Saying how cute they were.

“Screw them, I don’t care” She was still hugging him and she rested her chin on his chest, looking at him adorably.

“Fine” Luhan tightened the hug while kissed her on lips. They were kissing on the street. They just don’t care if the people are watching. Who are those people to judge anyway? Those who doesn’t like them was just a coward that doesn’t have a courage enough to show their affection in public. Teenagers, always express their free spirit anywhere and anytime.

“Let’s go” Luhan pulled her after they had hugged and kissed for eternity. They walked in the subway. When the train arrived, they walked in and sat closely together with Suzy rested her head on Luhan’s shoulder.

After a few stops, there was this lady with a baby in her arms. She sat in front of them.

Suzy was waving at the baby which the baby just looking so innocent and clueless. Luhan looked where Suzy was waving at and he looked at the baby. The baby then turned to look at Luhan. Luhan’s playful instinct strikes at the moment.

He started to make weird faces at the baby. “What are you doing?” Suzy asked.

“Look, the kid loves it” He pointed at the baby. The baby looked like he was fascinated by him. He never looked away from Luhan. The baby started to smile.

Of course the baby’s mother didn’t saw anything. She was busy looking somewhere. When she turned to the baby, Luhan quickly pretended like nothing happens. He looked out to window.

But when the mother looked away, he started to make the weird face, but this time, Suzy joined him too. Now both of them were making a weird faces at the baby when the mother isn’t watching. The baby started to get scared seeing their weird face. But Suzy and Luhan continue making those faces.

“WAAAHHHH!!” there, the baby cried loudly.

The mother quickly turned to see her baby, where Luhan and Suzy quickly looked away innocently like nothing happen. Anyone can be deceived by both of them. Both have the innocent face. This is what they called innocently evil. They just made a baby cry. And now they act like nothing happen.

Luhan pretended to observe both his and Suzy’s intertwined hands. But the baby never lies, he pointed at both Luhan and Suzy and the mother turned to look at them. She was about to say something but they were saved by the announcement.

The train stops at the next station and both quickly ran while laughing. Mischievous teenagers.

 

:: End of flashback ::

 

Suzy shook her head. She was thinking too much. It was hurting her more. She should stop thinking about him. But what Victoria told her last Monday, really was playing in her head. But she was hesitated. What if he doesn’t want her anymore.

But remember this, if you still in love with him, try to confront him. I’m not saying that he is not the one for you, but just clears all the misunderstandings between both of you. Be true to your heart. Listen to it once in a while, doesn’t let the ego and pride in you overshadowed it. I know he was the one for you”

She had to let go her pride. She must talk to him, but does she has the courage to? She was too weak. She can’t do it. She was a coward. A coward in love.

“True love never dies, even if you have found a new love, the sweet memory of the past will continue to hunt you for the rest of your life She remembered those words from Victoria. It really had her thinking. She turned when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was surprised, didn’t expect to see him here.

 

 

 

 

“Soo-Soo Hyun-sshi…”

 


i love my readers!