What?

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Sehun POV

 
OLLLO!! Thith ith me! Maknae Thehun imnida! Anyway, this morning is my first day of college. It’s not my first year though, it’s my second year~! But this morning is not my best day because I’m afraid that I will die. 
 
In case you’re wondering why, well it all started when I borrow Kris hyung's phone to play the video games. I love to use his account. Kekeke but hyung never mad at me when I borrow his phone, but this time, I screwed big time!
 
I lost it!
 
I simply can’t remember where I put it. I put it on the table while I went to the restroom. I know, I was being careless, careless, shoot anonymous.
 
All I could do is pray that he will not kill me. But here I was, being dragged by the mad dragon. I called Luhan hyung to come and save me.
 
Thank god you’re coming Luhan hyung! I saw Luhan hyung arrived and I was happy when he comes. But he just sat there sipped his coffee and talk to that owl hyung. Luhan hyung always bought a coffee early in the morning.
 
It was his daily routine and sometimes I would accompany him and in return he would accompany me buying bubble tea~ Ummm yummie! But that was before. We rarely talk right now. Luhan hyung changed, he was becoming quieter and not the playful hyung that I know. That was all changed when he broke up with my Suzy noona.
 
I don’t understand them, really.
 
It was obvious in their eyes that they were in love with each other but still, they never want to admit it. The dark circle around Luhan hyung’s eyes was becoming obvious.
 
I pity him. I never thought that love can make us suffer so much.
 
Thank god I’m not some love struck like them.
 
I looked at Luhan hyung begging him to save me but he just stuck his tongue at me. HYUNG SO MEAN! Fine! I’m going to solve this myself! Think Sehun, think! So I gave my best excuse that I think he would buy it and yes! He believed me!
 
I’m going to make my run now. Lalalala… there I go skipping around the hallways and of course I could hear squeal everywhere. I gave them wink and I think one of them fainted. I know I’m good. Hahahaha *evil laugh*
 
I stopped my track when I saw the apple in my eyes. IT’S SUZY NOONA! God, I miss her.
 
I like her.
 
I really really like her. But don’t get me wrong, I like her as my noona. No more than that. And of course I played a big part in getting her, my favorite noona, and Luhan, my favorite hyung together. I succeeded and they were so happy and of course me!
 
The cute cupid was happy when them together. But it just crushed like that, when that noona come. I would love it if she just rots in hell! Wahahaha I ran like a pig when I saw her. Wait! Do pigs run?
 
Whatever, Thehun doesn’t care. I gave her a very tight hug when I saw her because I was beyondly extremely missing her. But what I miss the most is her smile. I never saw it since you know the painful break up.
 
I quickly let go noona when she said she can’t breathe. I never wanted my noona to die. I saw the coffee in Suzy’s noona hand. I said what?! Aren’t they the same one that Luhan hyung drinking just now? Because it was exactly the same! Oh,oh,,, I sense something fishy about these two.
 
Are they back together?
 
But that was impossible because Luhan was still dating with that… I don’t want to mention her name. That will only make Thehun throw up. YUCKKS!
 
But I decided to let it pass, maybe it just a pure coincidence.
 
But then my moment with my noona was interrupted with my gorilla cousins.
 
She pinched my cheek for god’s sake! The heck! This gorilla sure knows how to pinch, I was suffering this since I was born. She just to mean. But I know she loves me, because I love her too.
 
But I’m not betraying you Suzy noona! But then we were interrupted again by Chanyeol hyung! She hugged my noona! No way!
 
I pulled him away because nobody can hug noona so tight beside me. And for the boys, I would only allow Luhan hyung to hug her.
 
Then I heard the commotion. I looked up what was that about. Oh, it just them. As you know, we’re famous, awesome, handsome, irresistible, hot guys. Hands down. Your argument is invalid. Shut down error!. Hohoho. And I see Kris hyung is not being an angry bird anymore. yippie! 5 points to Oh Thehun for making Kris hyung normal back!
 
Everyone was hugging my noona and this makes Sehun jealous! Huhuuh I tried to stop them but these pigs never listen to me.
 
The consequences become a maknae. -_-'
 
I accept my fate. But then one thing makes me really really curios. Only Luhan hyung didn’t hug her. They just stand there awkwardly and looked each other.
 
From the expressions, everyone here could tell that they still love each other. Now, it was awkward, standing there, awkwardly awkward. Even us the one who watched them was also being awkward.
 
Because usually when they meet, these two never keeps their hands off of each other and often make a lovey dovey moment. If before this I would hate their little act but right know, I wish I could take it back because I really want them do it again.
 
Suzy noona was the one who spoke between them and I was shocked when she said ‘Hi again’. Hi again? They met before? They are really acting weird.
 
This hyung and this noona.
 
Anyway, after they greet each other, seriously, is that even a greet? Just a simple hi, Thehun didn’t approve! They aren’t talking to each other, Suzy noona excused herself and so is Luhan hyung!
 
GOD! They just met now they are avoiding each other.
 
I hate this and I’m planning to get them back together.
 
“Aish! Why those two are so stubborn? It was so obvious but they were to blind” Jia noona said exasperatedly. I know your feeling noona.
 
“Yeah, I can’t stand this and I’m planning to get them together back.” We really think alike Tao!
 
“But how, we still have that you-know-who” I pouted.
 
“But that you-know-who just moved. It will be a lot easier for us.” Kai smirked.
 
My boy next to me who is next to him says what?!?!
 
"What hyung?! Why I didn't know anything about this awesome fantastic baby news?"
 
"Aigoo, maknae-ah, we also never knew about this until we heard it from a few students. Your considerable Luhan hyung never told us either." Lay hyung said.
 
I smirked at the thought of this. Oh yes! This awesome Oh Thehun was planning them to be together. Whahaha.
 
"Sehun, I know that face. Were you planning in getting those back together?" Xiumin hyung ask.
 
I nodded with an evil face. There's a reason people call me derp. I have a lot expressions. Ha!
 
"Whatever you are planning gorilla, count me in!" My dear gorilla cousin said. I don't care if she called me gorilla because I WAS JUST TO HAPPY! Wahahaha "Us too!" my hyung said. Oh Thehun plan! Go go! Go go! Okay I should check out now.
End of The Great Oh Thehun POV
 
 
***
No one's POV

 

The class started as usual and students were rushing towards their class right now. Luhan saw Suzy when he enters the class. They have been in the same class last year and this time is not an exception too. He decided to take the usual seat he always do, at the back.

Soon Luhan saw Kris, Xiumin and Lay enter with the big smile on their face. Just before as the class started, Luhan saw his twin, Yoona comes rushing into the class. Luhan smirked seeing her glared at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Yoona whispered when she takes a sit beside him. And of course they are talking in the language that both of them comfortable of, Chinese.

"I just don't want too." Luhan smiled innocently. He and Yoona lives separately but every morning they would wake each others so that nobody will be late but today seems like Luhan forgot to wake her.

"I just want to kill you! Just wait!" Yoona glared. "Okay, I will wait" Luhan stuck his tongue at her, just to annoy her.

Then the teacher came into the class, and guess who the teacher is? It is Kim Jaejoong, the hottest teacher in the school. Even though he was already married, but he still looked handsome despite his age.

"Okay, class, before I start my class I would say welcome back to those who been in this class before and welcome to those who didn't. Today, to make it short, I have assignment for you guys,"

As the sound of assignment, students were alredy groaning in protest.

"Let me finish first, this year, our department is the one in charge for the freshmen orientation. And I will pick a few of you to guide the freshmen. And as seniors, I don't want you too bully them, do you get it?"

"Nehh!"

"So it will be divided group by group. Group 1! Kim Kibum, Jung Daehyun, Lee Minyeong (Min), and Yoona"

"Group 2, Wu Yi Fan, Zhang Yixing and Kim Hyuna"

Kris and Lay high fives each other.

The list of students went on and on until the last group.

Luhan was never payed attention to the class, and busy looking out of the windows.

"The last group I will only put two people because there were not many people left. Last group, Bae Sue Ji and Luhan"

"WHAT?!"