That painful memories

She IS your girlfriend, I WAS your girlfriend. [Hiatus]

Luhan stared at the dark skies again. There was nothing in the skies, none. Not even a single star. There was thunder could be heard, signing that it would rain soon. But then, there he was, sitting on the same place where he had waited for her.

He remembered well what had happen that night.

Suzy looked out the window.

She remembered that night.

That night when she had made a decision.

 

:: Flashback ::

 

Suzy was contemplating on what she should do. She was depressed when he wasn’t there by his side. She looked at the clock, it was 9.15.

*What should I do?*

She really can’t make the real decision. She was late, she knows of it, but did he really wait for her? She wondered.

Then, all the sweet memories that they shared together, the day they met, the day they bicker, the day they had their first date, the day they had their fist kiss and it was her first kiss too, the day she moved into his house, the first night where they had proved their love, the tingling feeling that he was capable in making with just his little touch, he was able to make her feel different kind of new feeling for her.

He was indeed, her first real love.

Then it hit her.

She still loves him!

She had decided to go for him and forget all the thing that had happen between them. Let just bury all those vain argument. She dashed and rushed hurriedly to grab her jacket and her car keys. She hopes she would make it in time and he would still waiting for her.

*Please Luhan, wait for me!* She prayed and drove faster to get to him.

She could already saw the place that used to be their secret hideout and she smiled when she saw his car. She was panting as she ran towards him.

She was relieved.

He was still waiting for her!

Oh how she wanted really badly and hugged him there and shout to him how much she was a fool and she want to apologize to him.

“Lu--” she called him but then stopped right away when she saw that someone was approaching him. “…han” it can only come out as a whisper.

She widened her eyes when she saw the scene in front of her right now. It was painfully hurt, so much that it can kill her inside.

 

As Luhan turned, “Ji-jieun?” he asked as he saw her walking towards him with teary eyes.

“What are you doing here?” He wondered why she was there because he didn't tell her he was here.

“I've been looking for you all night long. Thank god I knew you might be here!” Jieun didn't spare any second because she quickly ran to Luhan and hugged him which left him really shocked. He didn't know how to react properly to this.

Therefore he just awkwardly patted her head and just stood there. “shh… don’t cry.” Luhan cooed her. “Tell me what happen?”

Jieun was still crying and all he could do only comforted her. “Mom wanted me to inherit their business and in order to do that, mom told me to study business in New York. I don’t want to go.” She hugged him tighter, in other word; she didn’t want to let him go.

“Are you really sure? Then what about drawing? Didn’t you want to be an artist?”

“That’s why I don’t want to go business, but mom forced me. I can’t quit on drawing. Not now.”

Luhan felt sorry for her. Being forced on doing something that she doesn’t like must be hard.

Just for a moment, he forgot about Suzy, he forgot that he was waiting for her, but at the same time, he knows that she would never show up.

Maybe he really should give up on her.

 

Suzy was hiding behind a tree all this time and she tried her best to muffle her cry.

*Why Luhan, why? Did you just do this to show me that you are good without me in your life anymore?

You said you will wait, but is that only to show that you will go to Jieun?

You want me to watch this?

I’m sorry Luhan, I can’t. I really can’t. Maybe you didn’t love me anymore. I should let you be happy Luhan. I should give up on you.*

Suzy sobbed. Her tears would never stop since she saw that scene. She couldn’t hear what they were talking about but the way they hugged, it would explain everything.

Suzy left the place silently; she hoped she won’t disturb the love birds. She doesn’t want to be the third party here. She walked to her car and drove away, away from him and his new lover. Her vision was blurry and because of that she almost got into an accident.

There was a loud honk coming from the other side if the road and Suzy could see the bright light in front of her and just in time she pushed the brake causing her car to overshoot and sliding to the other side if the road.

Thank god that she was perfectly fine physically but emotionally she was broken.

Suzy just let her car be on the side road and she buried her face into the steering and sometime would hit the steering out of frustrations.

That night, that painful night, the cheerful sweet Bae Suzy was gone.

 

:: End of flashback ::

 

Luhan hold his aching heart. He can’t get the pain away from him. She didn’t come that night. That’s the heart wrenching fact.

He would look back in case she was there but she wasn’t. Not any single sign of her.

In the end, he was with Jieun and had sent her back.

He was disappointed. Just like some of the nights before, he would always wish that she would appear in front of him and told him to forget about the thing that happened to them, but she never did.

He was just, pathetically waiting for her. “Please come back to me, Suzy” He whispered, ever so slowly.

Suzy pull the blanket over her head. She hides herself in the thick blanket. She doesn’t want to think about it anymore, she wants to push away the thought but she can’t.

She could feel her eyes were already swollen from the continuous crying. It was unstoppable. She can’t forget him, the way he hugged her that night.

What makes her hurt more is that just a few weeks later of that incident, there was the news of his dating with Jieun.

The news was just another prove to her.

The pain was excruciating for her, she can’t handle it.

It felt like the world around her collapse.

 

:: Flashback ::

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Hey noona!” Sehun bolted towards me while still panting. “What’s wrong with you Sehun?” I asked as I saw he was still panting while holding onto my shoulder for support as he takes a deep breath before he talks.

“Hehehe, err… nothing! Where are you going noona?” Sehun asked as he looked at me nervously.

“I was going there.” I pointed and I continued walking but then he stopped me.

“Hey noona!” I looked at Sehun weirdly, why he was acting so nervous and awkward. Sehun looked around as if he was thinking something but then he hugged me tightly, “Noona! I miss you!”

I furrowed my eyebrows. What was this kid doing? Aren’t we just met this morning? “Sehun we just met, just not a few hours ago.”

He let go and smiled cheekily. “Is it? Errr… I just miss you!” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

“O…kay…” I looked at him suspiciously. “I need to go now Sehun, or else I will be late, see you later!” I waved before I walked towards where I as heading and again, Sehun stopped. “Wait! Noona!” he blocked my way.

“Okay Sehun, what’s going on? Tell me.” I crossed my arms. I just knew that he must hide something because he never looked this nervous and suspicious before this. “Err…” he trailed his voice and started to look around.

“Oh look! Min noona!” He pointed somewhere behind me.

I turned and saw that Min was walking with Jia. But their face was obviously showing that they weren’t in happy mood. “Hey gorilla,” Sehun pulled Min’s hair slightly.

“Shut it Oh Sehun. I’m not in the mood.” Min glared at Sehun and turned to me. I wonder why she looked so serious because it was hard to see Min getting serious. “Are you happy now?” She asked me making me wondered more.

I seriously don’t get what she was saying now. Didn’t she forget that I just broke up with Luhan and she asked me I was happy? Of course I’m not.

“Hey hey! Min, what are you talking about?” Sehun blurted out loud and making a face to Min to shut it. “Ah, you were kidding right, Min?” Sehun smiled while gritting his teeth and Min just make another face, signaling him something.

Seriously, what they are talking about? “Okay guys, cut it, tell me, what is it?” I ran my hands to my hair. The more I deal with these two, the more I will be late for my class.

“Have you heard it?” Jia, who was only silent all this while finally talked and asked me.

“Heard about what?” I asked confusedly and just at that moment I heard a few gasp and murmur around me and so I turned behind to see what it is.

I widened my eyes, my heart dropped, it felt like the time around me just paused and everyone around us was missing.

It was only me, him and… her.

I turned and I saw Jieun and Luhan were walking together. She had her arm around him while he just tucking his hands inside his jeans pocket. There were no sign of him rejecting her or what and suddenly our eyes met.

I looked into his dark brown orbs and I couldn’t really read what’s written in his eyes because he just looked away.

I looked down, realizing how a fool I was, looking at him pathetically. Jieun was looking at Luhan the whole time and when she turned her attention, she smiled at me.

I don’t know what kind of smile that she just gave me but I know that she was happy.

I just smiled, as a favor to return her smile. I can’t cry now, just not now.

I hope you was happy, Luhan. Please take care of Jieun.

 

No one’s POV

 

Sehun was trying his best to distract Suzy because he didn’t want Suzy to get hurt more. Just when Min come, it was obvious that Min doesn’t know that Suzy was totally oblivious about the news of Luhan dated Suzy.

Sehun was distracting Suzy again but then, it just like luck wasn’t on his side when Luhan and Jieun just happen to walk on the same hallway.

*Why now!* he shouted in his mind.

Sehun looked at Suzy’s reaction and he knows that damaged in her heart becomes more severe. He doesn’t know what to do with these two clueless couple.

 

:: End of flashback ::



*turn on mama mode*

Okay let us go the story. How was it? Did my dearies found it frustrating? Because mama know mama frustrated when mama write it. And scarletfox has asked mama why mama keeps calling myself mama, well it’s because mama just watch MAMA movies with mama’s friend. Okay, mama wasn’t really a fan for horror movie because mama hated it. Well because mama is scared of ghost. But then, after mama watches the movie, mama feels like… what if I become mama? LOL that was just weird. So just out of the blue, mama want to call myself, mama. So that EXO keep calling me, mama. kekekeke