You're Too Cruel.

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

Gongchan POV

“Hey.”

“Who is this?” I asked over the phone.

“I…I need to talk to you.”

“But who is this?” I asked again. It was a male voice.

“I can’t say who I am yet, but after school on Monday can you meet me at the roof?” I was pretty suspicious, but I agreed out of curiosity. Monday came around and I went up to the roof. Jinyoung? How unexpected. “What did you want?” I asked. He walked in front of me.

 

“I wanted to tell you my secret.”

“What?” He’s so weird.

“The person I like…I wanted to confess to that person because I want to move on.”

“Ok, and…you came to me about this because…?” He smiled.

“Of course you wouldn’t get it haha...” He scratched his head. “I’ve liked you for over two years.”

“W-What? Me?” He nodded. “But you like Sang Ki-ah and you’re…a guy…”

“I like her now and yes…I’m a guy, but I just wanted to let you know before I tell Sang Ki-ah how I feel about her…I only got to know her because of you.”

“Because of me? What did I do?”

“Well…I had this really stupid plan. Since you and Sang Ki-ah were friends, I was going to be her friend to get to you, but then…well you understand.”

“Y-You really liked me?” This is so unbelievable. When I thought he was blushing because of Sang Ki, it was really me.

“I did. Then as I got to know Sang Ki-ah…I realized I never really liked you that much. So…sorry to drop this all on you at once, but I just wanted to let you know.”

“Y-Yeah…no problem…” He left with a smile. H-How can you just tell a person that…?

 

Sang Ki POV

“Hey~” Jinyoung beamed as I said hi back.

“Someone’s happy.” I commented as we walked out the school.

“I just confessed.” Oh…

“Did they accept?” He was so happy…

“Nope. They didn’t say anything. I’m free to like others now~”

“Haha, you were always free to do so.”

“Sang Ki-ah…what would you do if the person you liked confessed to you? I’m just curious.” I thought for a bit.

“I guess I would…hug him.”

“That’s it? Not even a kiss?”

“I don’t know; I have never been in that situation…” He smiled.

“I think I would immediately kiss the person.”

“R-Really?” I thought about Jinyoung giving a kiss to that girl he likes. I just want to go home now…

“Hm? What’s wrong?” he asked. It’s your fault. Now I’m all mad at the thoughts!

“Nothing. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“I’ll walk you home.” He said.

“No thanks, it’s not even dark yet.” I don’t want to keep thinking about it.

“Really. I’ll walk you.”

“I said no thanks.” Geez. So insistent. I’ll be even sadder if you get closer to me and you confess to this new girl.

“Seriously. I’ll take you home.”

“I said no!” I stormed off, upset at the thought of Jinyoung kissing some girl.

 

Jinyoung POV

What’s with her?! I thought I could walk her home and start to show her how much I liked her, but she got mad at the very first question that would have started my confession to her… I can always try again tomorrow…

“Good morning.” Sang Ki said as she came into the classroom.

“Morning. Sang Ki-ah, do you want to hang out after school today?” I asked with hopeful eyes.

“Umm…no thanks.” She sat down.

“Do you have other plans?” I asked. She looked around awkwardly, shaking her head. So you’re just rejecting me then?! Geez…did I say something to upset her yesterday…?

 

Sang Ki POV

I should just stop hanging out with Jinyoung…if we get to be even better friends…I’ll just even more hurt when he gets together with the girl he likes. As class moved along, a not flew to me desk, reading- Sang Ki-ah, do you want to hang out today?? – Shinwoo .

Sure. I threw it back. I should start hanging out with Shinwoo or something. I just need to keep my heart away from Jinyoung. Class ended and Shinwoo came over.

“So where do you want to go?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders as Jinyoung came over.

“You two are hanging out?” I nodded. He scratched the back of his head. “Well, have fun then…”

 

Gongchan POV

Pfft. Jinyoung is totally striking out with Sang Ki right now! “Hey~” I came over with a teasing voice.

“Hey.” He looked sad.

“You should have gone after her, what if Shinwoo-ah charms her all of sudden?” Jinyoung shook his head.

“No…she only likes me; she wouldn’t just change so suddenly.”

“Someone’s confident…and what if she decides that she should just move on? You never know~ “ He thought for a second, speed walking out the door the next.

 

Sang Ki POV

“Thank you for paying for my half of the food too.” I said as we finished some lunch. “I can’t believe I forgot my wallet at home.”

“Haha, it’s fine. I wouldn’t have let you pay anyway.” We walked around, ending up back at my house. “Well, goodnight.” He smiled.

“Good night.” I started going inside when he grabbed my hand.

“S-Sang Ki-ah…”

“Yes?” I asked as he approached. He pulled my arm towards him, hugging me. “S-Shinwoo-ah?” Aish. I should have realized going out with Shinwoo would make him think I liked him!

“Sang Ki-ah, I really like you and…I had a lot of fun today!” He said with a blush on his face.

“I…had fun too, but--” He shook his head.

“D-Don’t say that you don’t feel the same way. I want to end today on a happy note.” He pecked my cheek. “Good night!” He waved as he left. I ruffled my fingers through my hair. T-That was actually pretty cute…

 

Jinyoung POV

Gah! She’s blushing! Why the hell did I just let her go with him today?! I have to do something fast! I don’t know how faithful Sang Ki is. I mean, she said she liked me for over two years, but I don’t know for sure… I quickly came out from the tree I was behind and walked home.

“Good morning!” I leaned down to Sang Ki.

“Hey…” She looked away! I put my elbows on her desk. She still wouldn’t look.

“Ah. There’s something on your face.” I brushed my fingers along her cheek. She gave an expression of pain. W-Why? The teacher came in before I could say anything. After class, she bolted out before I could say anything… Does she dislike me all of a sudden…?

Thursday came quickly and I was excited, knowing I could finally get to talk to Sang Ki. I went to set up after class and she never showed up. About ten minutes through the meeting, I got so frustrated, just leaving the room. I need to find her. I called her phone. “Yah Sang Ki-ah.”

“Y-Yes?” she answered.

“Why are you avoiding me?” I asked angrily.

“I-I’m not avoiding you. I had to go home early today and couldn’t come to club.” Yeah right! “I gotta go now; I’m busy today.” She hung up. Why are you being like this…? Did you really fall for Shinwoo yesterday?

“Good morning.” I said to her, observing. Her expression wasn’t good again, but only when I came. It made me boil on the inside. She shot a smile at Shinwoo as I stood in front of her. I tried not to lash out suddenly. “Sang Ki-ah. We should hang out today.”

“Ah…no thank you.”

“It wasn’t a question.” I went back to my seat as the teacher came in. Class ended and I turned to her. She glanced at me, quickly grabbing Shinwoo out of the classroom. Are you trying to break my heart? I just realized that I like you and you do this? You’re too cruel Sang Ki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Sang Ki ha started to reject Jinyoung now? I agree with him, too cruel! And she's totally using Shinwoo to avoid him! Shame on you, Sang Ki :T  But Gongchan took the confession unexpectedly well...he was even being friendly with Jinyoung? Hmm.