How Low Can You Get?!

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

Sang Ki POV

Why does it have to be me…? Why do I have to be that one kid who is secretly attracted to the nerd? He’s gorgeous in my eyes. He’s cute. He’s funny. But to everyone else he’s just a nerd. He’s the president of the science club. He’s never ranked number one, but is high up there. He’s always bullied for no good reason. And just why do his reading glasses make him look even cuter?! Ah! …I should pay attention to the teacher now…

Shinwoo POV

She looks so cute when she thinks like that. I wonder what she’s always thinking about. She never pays attention in class and is always deep in thought with a pout of her face, shaking her head. I think I should introduce myself today… No, she’ll just think I’m weird…but she doesn’t seem like a normal person either… I can do it! Today, for sure!

Jinyoung POV

For the next meeting I should get some hydrogen peroxide ready…what else do we need? I need to get some… My eyes caught sight of him. He was attempting to take notes during the lecture. He looks so confused and frustrated. Doesn’t he know I can just help him? Oh yeah, so I need to get some more beakers and.…my eyes shifted back to him. Aish. So annoying, I thought as I kept my gaze on him.

Gongchan POV

Why is math so annoying?! I kept trying to focus on the lesson, but I couldn’t get it! Maybe I should ask a smart kid to tutor me. Let’s see, who looks smart~? I glanced around. I know Jinyoung’s smart, that Sang Ki girl looks like she might be smart, she’s always zoning out during the teachers lessons, she probably has to study a lot to pass the class, so she must be smart, and that Shinwoo guy could be too. I should ask around later.

 

Sang Ki POV

Class ended and I got up to leave, when someone came in front of me. “Hi.” He smiled.

“Hello.” There was an awkward silence.

“Umm…my name is Shinwoo.” The boy said.

“Ah, I already knew.” I smiled.

“R-Really?!" He grew ecstatic with a big smile. I nodded.

“Do you know my name? I’m Sang Ki.” He snickered.

“Of course I know your name, well then I’ll see you tomorrow!” How cute. And I thought he was a shy quiet guy or maybe just the depressed type.

 

I left the classroom, walking by room 202. I always walk by on Thursdays; the day the science club has their meetings. I just take a glance through the window to see Jinyoung while I walk. It’s like my 5 seconds of happiness.

I looked in, seeing Jinyoung setting up some beakers when I walked into someone. “Ah! I’m sorry.” I said to him.

“It’s fine.” He looked towards the window, noticing Jinyoung. “Do you like him?” He asked curiously.

“Wah! No!” I quickly replied.

“Oh really? You had a really caring smile on when you bumped into me.” He laughed.

“I-I just really like the science club!” I lied.

“Are you a member?” I shook my head. “Then you should just join!” He pulled me inside the room. W-Who does this guy think he is?!

“Ah hello Jinyoung-ah.” He said to him. Jinyoung’s eyes widened a little.

“Y-Yes?” He asked.

“I’ve got a science lover for you~” He said in a cute voice, pushing me forward.

“I-I never said I wanted to join.” I said quietly to the other boy.

“What? You said you didn’t like him and that you liked science…” I pursed my lips.

“Yah! I don’t even know you! I’m sorry for bumping into you, goodbye!” I walked out, but the boy followed. Who is this guy?!

“Actually the reason I started talking to you was because I wanted to know if you were smart.” He said.

“W-What?”

“Well are you?”

“…I guess. I’m good at math.”

“Really?! Great! Can you tutor me?” He smiled.

“What!?! First you make an awkward situation in there and then you ask me to tutor you!?!”

“I didn’t mean to~ And you seem smart, so help me, ok?” I sighed.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“You don’t know? We’re even in the same class…I’m Gongchan. So when should we meet?”

“I never agreed.” I inspected him. He seems nice and he’s definitely a cute person. “What’s your current grade in math?”

“Ahhh….below passing.”

“By how much?”

“It’s a 43%” He said quietly. What!?!

“43%!?! How do you even get that low!?!”

“That’s why I need a tutor. Can you please help me!” He put his hands together, making a cute face.

“Tomorrow after school, ok? I’ll try my best.” He perked up.

“Yes teacher!” He left smiling. Haha how cute.

 

Jinyoung POV

H-He came in! But he just wanted to talk about the girl… What if he wanted to join the club? Maybe if the girl joins, he would too! I pressed my hands to both of my warm cheeks. Calm down, that wouldn’t work. They didn’t seem to really know each other. I sighed. I shouldn’t even want him to join!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo~ Sang Ki likes Jinyoung. Jinyoung likes Gongchan. Shinwoo likes Sang Ki. And who knows if Gongchan even likes anyone! What could happen between these four?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^