Just Say That You Don't Like Me...

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

“Why~? We’re just all curious!” A boy yelled out before the teacher came in. We all went to our desks. I could tell the guys are Jinyoung were giving him a hard time…

Class ended and I was instantly pulled up and pushed towards Jinyoung by a girl. I accidentally smashed into Baro instead. “Ah, sorry~” He said, also pushing me towards Jinyoung. Geez…it’s like the whole class is in on this.

“Can you all stop this?” Jinyoung said seriously.

“Not until you kiss~” They cooed. He rolled his eyes, taking me outside with him.

“Sorry about this…” I said. Jinyoung looked really pissed off.

“It’s not your fault; we just have idiotic classmates.” I agree…

.

“Good morning~!” A group of guys sang as Jinyoung and I walked in. Today again…? Luckily the teacher came in quickly, starting class. Lunchtime came and again, the kids moved me and Jinyoung together. I could see that Jinyoung was really irritated and grabbed my hand, pulling me outside.

“Ugh! They are so annoying!” He complained loudly, the two of us sitting down at a tree.

“Jinyoung…you do know that this tree can be seen from our class, right…?” He glanced over to a window, seeing a ton of kids just staring back.

“Aish…whatever.” He hugged me, giving me a sudden peck on the forehead. He glanced back to the window with a smile before kissing my cheek. “They make me want to do these things too haha.” I blushed a bit since he knew people were watching. Now that I noticed, the whole class had pushed up against the window. “Why don’t we give them a show today?” He laughed, switching his seat to the area next to me that was closer to the window.

“Hm?” He lifted his uniform’s jacket up, covering our faces from view. We actually heard some screams from the distant classroom. We both just laughed so hard. Jinyoung let his jacket down, both of us looking towards the window. Half of the kids had left.

 

This soon turned bad when we saw that half running towards us. “Wah! Let’s go!” Jinyoung yelled, grabbing my hand as we ran. I didn’t think they would chase us for that!! Eventually, when lunch was about to end, we ran back to class, everyone sitting just as the teacher came in.

People kept whispering things to me, but I tried to ignore them. Class ended. Oh God. I was literally attacked by a group of girls. Jinyoung quickly pulled me to him.

“Would you all just stop?!” He yelled at them.

“Was that a real kiss out there?!” They yelled back.

“What do you think?” Jinyoung egged them on, making them all scream around. I sighed. It’s like he enjoys the attention secretly… “Let’s go.” He smiled to me. I don’t really like how Jinyoung is kind of messing with the others, but I don’t like that they are being like this either…I’m such a complainer.

“Jinyoung…” I started saying on our way to my house.

“Do you think they’ll stop if we just kiss in front of them?” He interrupted.

“I don’t know…”

“Well, why don’t we just do it? They’ll stop then.”

“I suppose…”

“Do you just not want to kiss me?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

“That’s not it.”

 

Gongchan POV

Those two are as quiet in this whole situation as ever. I stared at Sang Ki and Jinyoung; both just listening to the teachers lecture. Class was dismissed and Jinyoung immediately took Sang Ki’s hand, pulling her close to him.

“W-What?” She asked, surprised by his sudden action. He leaned close to her ear, whispering something as everyone stared in suspense. “N-No!” He frowned at her response, sighing a bit.

“Let’s go then.” He said, the two leaving. I wonder what he said to her…

The next day, I noticed that everyone was trying to nudge the two closer all day. They are all so bothersome… Jinyoung seemed to be adapting to everyone’s attitudes and acted normally, but Sang Ki looked annoyed now. Haha, it was the other way around a few days ago.

 

Jinyoung POV

It’ already been three weeks of being pretty much watched by the other students. Why do they want to see Sang Ki and me kiss so badly?! I don’t get it still, but Sang Ki seems like she doesn’t even want to kiss me… I asked her if we should just do it and resolve everything that way a few weeks ago, but she said no… I don’t know what to think about that.

“Sang Ki…” I whined after class. “Can we just do it? They are so bothersome…” I whispered, knowing that all eyes have been on us for weeks. You’d think they would give up or get bored eventually… “Hey.” I tugged on her arm as she packed her bag. “I want to do something.” She looked a bit confused, quickly packing her stuff, and leaving with me. I could hear sighs when we left.

“What did you want to…do?” Sang Ki asked me twice, but I just led her out of the school, going along the trail we usually take to get to her house.

I stopped when we reached a quiet area.

“Is something wrong…?” she asked when I hugged her tight.

“Do you dislike me more lately?”

“W-What? Why would I dislike you?!” She exclaimed, pulling away to look at my eyes.

“You…we don’t seem like a couple. We haven’t even been talking as much lately…”

“Ah…sorry… I feel kind of weird at school now; like everyone just watches us.”

“I know… that’s why I think we should just show them a kiss and get it over with.” She stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking. “Even if we don’t really do things like that much, we should just get it over with.” She frowned at me.

“You make it sound like such a horrible task.” She started joking around. “I…I guess so, but I feel so…uncomfortable doing that in front of everyone.”

“Says the one who can actually kiss well.” I mumbled, making her laugh.

“You can too!”

“Really?” She nodded with encouragement. I shook my head. “Then tell me after this.” I pulled her to me by the waist, pressing our lips together. I tried my best, but she wouldn’t even close her eyes! Tch. At least pretend to be happy with me.

“Ah…” She started, not being able to say much. I let out a frustrated sigh.

“Just tell me I and that you don’t like it!”

“I-It’s not that!”

“Yeah right.” I said spitefully. “Let’s just go.” Hmph. She didn’t even fight against the argument. She must have really hated it.

 

Gongchan POV

“Hmm…those two look like they fought.” A girl said to me. I looked over at Jinyoung and then Sang Ki. Jinyoung looked annoyed and Sang Ki lost in thought, biting her lip. I wonder what they would fight about. They seem like a perfect couple half of the time.

Class started and I could see Sang Ki feverntly writing today. How surprising for her to be studying so hard. Maybe that’s how she’s getting her mind off of Jinyoung? I don’t know~ but Jinyoung, on the other hand… he had his arms crossed the whole day, and I think he was even scoffing to himself quietly.

I looked back at Sang Ki, who was contemplating something, making little motions in the air to herself. I could see Shinwoo and another kid trying not to laugh since she didn’t notice her actions. Haha, Sang Ki is so weird~

 

Class ended quickly, the teacher leaving the room. We all started to talk, packing our stuff up. “Jinyoung!” Sang Ki pushed him to sit down on his desk, grabbing his face before she kissed him. Whoa!

Everyone’s eyes widened for a few seconds, including Jinyoung’s. The classroom was soon filled with screams and loud noises while Jinyoung closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist to get her closer to him.

Even my own mouth was agape once they pulled apart. Jinyoung was smiling caringly to her while she almost laughed shyly. The class was in complete chaos. I sighed during the ruckus. I guess after weeks of observation, they finally got the results they wanted haha.

“Oh my Gosh!!” Apparently we were so loud in our little classroom that a teacher ran in, yelling at us after he figured out that we weren’t hurt. We all laughed, saying there was a huge spider. “Don’t worry, we let it outside~” A girl cooed, making the teacher sigh and leave.

Sang Ki and Jinyoung were both literally attacked by the students. The guys smacked Jinyoung on the back with wide smiles, while the girls squealed around Sang Ki. Jinyoung quickly broke away from the people, grabbing Sang Ki back to him with a huge smile.

He leaned to her ear, attempting to whisper, but since the class when pin-drop silent when he pulled her close, we all heard. “You’re so bold~ Do it again sometime.” He pecked her cheek, driving everyone into to screams again. She lightly pushed him away, embarrassed with blush by the whole situation, but he hugged her around the waist. “You can’t escape now~” More screams… Gosh…Jinyoung is so good at messing with people.

He was smiling so much and wouldn’t let her go. “W-Wah, Jinyoung!” Sang Ki whined, being constricted by him. He just smiled, keeping her in his arms.

“Is this what you two do after school?!” A guy yelled out, making Jinyoung chuckle.

“I’ll leave that to your imagination.” Wah~ He’s so confident in his words, but I know him and Sang Ki aren’t very intimate haha. “Should we go now?” Jinyoung smiled smugly to Sang Ki even though she was blushing like crazy. She nodded, letting him take her out by the hand.

“Can you believe that Sang Ki-ah did that?!” One girl said.

“I know! I never knew that they could be so bold!” Another yelled. I couldn’t help but laugh at this situation. “They have to do that again sometime!” I rolled my eyes while I laughed a bit; they’re asking for too much~ I feel a little proud of Sang Ki when she just did that. She even told me how uncomfortable she was about everything before, so I felt good since I’m the one who gave her the advice. Haha, well more than advice, I would just hope that she understands Jinyoung better.

 

You like him and he likes you. Why think about others and just do what you both want to do!

I smiled to myself. I feel like a good friend to the both of them.