So Bothersome...

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

“Sang Ki.” She kept pulling me, happily. “Sang Ki~”

“Jinyoung~” She joked along, making me laugh.

“Are you happy?” She stopped, nodding her head now that we were away from others. “Good.” I hugged her close.

“Jinyoung…”

“Hm?” She placed her hands on my shoulders, pressing up to my lips. Ah…I’ll try my best. I put my arms around her waist, attempting to return the kiss she was giving me. She pulled away with a little giggle. “Was I that bad…?” She even laughed…

“No~ You got better haha.”

“Really?”

“Mmhuh.” She nodded. Wah, that’s good then! “But you do know that now, a bunch of kids are going to bug us tomorrow.” I smiled.

“I never said I would be bothered by it.” She laughed, hugging me tight. Hehe. I actually like it that people know that we’re dating, but I didn’t mind it before either. I guess I just wanted to be with Sang Ki rather than caring for the status of having a girlfriend.

 

Gongchan POV

“Good morning~!” A bunch of girls cooed to Jinyoung and Sang Ki as they entered the classroom. Haha, I guess they will be the new center of attention for a while. Some girls pulled Sang Ki over; Jinyoung awkwardly coming over to me.

“Hey, Gongchan.” He said sitting down.

“So~ Someone’s all popular~”

“Hm? Sang Ki’s happy, that’s all that matters.”

“Well aren’t you just a perfect guy haha.” Class started, but I noticed that after class, so many people went over to talk to Sang Ki. I wonder if Jinyoung was unapproachable or something; everyone went over to Sang Ki.

“So, have you two had your first kiss yet?” I heard someone loudly ask. Jinyoung looked a bit uncomfortable, hearing these questions. He glanced at her when Sang Ki didn’t respond to the last question.

He went over, grabbing her hand. “We’ve kissed quite a few times, thank you very much.” He said with a bit of attitude, making the kids squeal.

“Really?! You two don’t look like you have!”

“Well, we have.”

“Show us!” They both stayed motionless.

“It’s something I do when we are alone.” He joked with an awkward laugh.

“Aww, how cute!” He scratched his head, a bit unsure of what to say. “You two should show us~”

“Who does that in class for others to see?” Sang Ki asked, a bit serious.

“Yeah, it’s something we’d like to keep private.” Jinyoung pulled her close, getting a smirk on his face. “That way I can get more intimate.” He said, making the girls flail. Haha, Jinyoung is good at teasing, but I doubt he’s ever really gotten intimate with Sang Ki!

After class, I noticed that Sang Ki was pulled over by the girls, but Jinyoung started to pout, taking her back. It made the girls squeal again… Is he that appealing now? That sounds shallow that they only like Jinyoung and Sang Ki now, all of a sudden. Before, I’m pretty sure they could care less about either of them. Maybe they would occasionally talk to Sang Ki though.

“Can we just go?” Jinyoung asked tiredly. I don’t even understand why all the girls thought this was cute! It doesn’t make sense!! He sighed loudly, sounding frustrated. “Could you please stop asking about how I act with Sang Ki?  It’s annoying.” He said it seriously, but this excited the group of giggling girls. So dumb… And they just keep asking about how Sang Ki and Jinyoung are together. Like if they hug a lot and things like that, since no one even realize that they were dating.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Sang Ki pulled him by the hand to leave, but the other kids kept getting in the way.

“Sang Ki-ah! We must talk more about you two!” A girl took her other hand in hers, pulling her away from Jinyoung and closer to their circle of people. Jinyoung looked irritated, but just took a deep breathe, waiting for the kids to talk with Sang Ki for a few more minutes before he took her hand again.

“Can we go now?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah, let’s go now.” Sang Ki smiled to him, but the other girls kept pulling her back to them. Jinyoung got so upset, puffing his cheeks up.

“I will be taking her now!” I pulled her into his arms, hugging her while he gave a childish face to the girls. They all squealed; Jinyoung finally pulling Sang Ki out of the room with him.

 

I walked over to the girls who were questioning Sang Ki before. “Why are you guys so excited?! Is Jinyoung cute all of a sudden now?” I asked, a bit troubled at all the attention they were giving to him.

“He’s so adorable with Sang Ki-ah! I never knew he was like that!” One yelled.

“And he got all jealous when we kept talking to her~ That was so cute!” Another said.

“But I wonder if he kisses well~ That would make him, like, perfect!!” They all got pumped. “I couldn’t even tell they were a couple! They didn’t do anything like hugging or kissing around school!”

“I know right! Wah~ Now I want to see them kiss~” Girls are so weird…who the heck wants to see another couples get romantic?! I most certainly never want to see them do anything in front of me. I like that they keep everything in private, that is if they do stuff. I don’t really know if they are a physical couple. They don’t look like it.

‘Wah! I got a plan!” One yelled out, getting the attention of the other two. “We should get them to kiss at school.”

“How? Peer pressure?”

“That’s one way.” This is so messed up…I left, a bit disgusted at the thought of making a plan to see a couple kiss. Just, what is wrong with girls these days? Something grave, obviously.

 

Jinyoung POV

“I didn’t expect all those girls to get excited before.  I don’t get why they were so interested suddenly.” I said as I walked Sang Ki home.

“Well, it’s like if Gongchan-ah started to date Shinwoo-ah, everyone would want to know more about it.”

“That’s because that would make them gay! Of course people would be interested in that!” She laughed, but I really don’t get why so many kids started to talk to us now. Were we not normal before? Is it more comfortable for people to talk to other when they’re dating another? No. It’s not. So why are people doing it?! “And why do they keep asking such personal questions?!”

“Hm? Like what?”

“Like if we kiss or not? It doesn’t involve them.” She giggled a little.

“It’s just exciting to think about since I guess we don’t really show any affection in class.”

“But why…? I don’t think it’s fascinating when I hear that other people are starting to date…”

“Maybe girls are more interested.” She joked.

“Maybe…but we show each other affection, so it’s fine.”

“Well, you don’t really kiss me.” She complained. I knew she was just joking around with me, but I cupped her face in my hands in a serious manner. “A-ah…I didn’t mean it.” She knocked my hands away, making me grab her close.

“Just because I don’t kiss you doesn’t mean that I don’t show affection.” She nodded her head, looking away. I almost laughed when she pushed me away and we kept walking. “So, do you think the others are going to keep bugging us now?”

“I don’t know; probably.” I sighed. I don’t like the attention. I don’t mind it, but I don’t like it.

 

Sang Ki POV

“Good morning!” A ton of students called as Jinyoung and I walked into the classroom. We sat down at our desks, looking at all the people just staring back at us. This is awkward… “You two should sit next to each other!” A boy pulled me up and over to Jinyoung, plopping me down in the chair behind him.

“W-What’s this all about…?” Jinyoung questioned them. They all smiled, getting back to their own conversations.

“Is this going to happen often?” I joked with Jinyoung. I could tell that he didn’t like it though.

“Is it just because they want to see us kiss…?” He mumbled to himself. He leaned closer to me, glancing over to everyone, seeing them all stare back. “Yup.” He lifted his text book up, in front of us, waiting to hear a bunch of screams from everyone. How obvious… “Could you all stop doing this?” He asked, annoyed.

“We want to see you two kiss! It’s so interesting to think about since you two are so secretive~” A girl said.

“Well, stop.” Jinyoung said, very seriously.